PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Folks - Can You Contribute?

bulldogtragic
05-06-2016, 11:01 AM
Hi All,

I mentioned to GVGjr about whether we can all take on our own thread or just a weekly match preview (the next two weeks are huge and good previews would be awesome). Within the time woofers can contribute.

For instance BAD does the injury, rising star and news stories threads. Easty does weekly threads with TwoDogs & GoDogs. T&T roots. Rocco does the GF sweep. I'm trying to get the Team of this Century, Career Best & Rolling Delisting Threads going. TheCoonDog did player interviews. Etc, etc.

There's plenty to look at, list management, defence and strategy, forward and strategy, drafting, phantom drafts, tactics and strategy, history, VFL etc, etc. Whatever peaks your interest.

So if you think of an ongoing thread that you're happy to start and then keep it ticking over that'd be great. There's a lot of astute footy thinkers and communicators on woof so it'd be great to read more of it through dedicated threads. You're the greatest resource this forum has so if you have the time, please make woof an even better place to be more bulldog.

EasternWest
05-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Somewhere out there Eastdog's heart rate just went up a bit :).

GVGjr
05-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Somewhere out there Eastdog's heart rate just went up a bit :).

Easty knows he is well loved :)

EasternWest
05-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Easty knows he is well loved :)

Of course. I wasn't implying anything else.

1eyedog
05-06-2016, 12:18 PM
I think the issue with the weekly match threads is that it is quite a bit of work and there aren't usually a lot of contributions.

That being said I'll do the Geelong one if no-one has their hand up. My wife's family are all Cats supporters and I was born there so I always have taken an interest in their players.

Eastdog
05-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Cheers woofers :)