PDA

View Full Version : Adelaide Game Day

The Adelaide Connection
09-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Does anyone know any of the following:

-Is there an open training session? If yes, when?
-What bays are WB folk seated in? I have been allocated Bay 543 by the club, but I assume there will also be a bay behind the goals for the cheersquad.
-Is there a pub that serves as a pregame catchup destination?

Should anyone have any Adelaide related questions please fire away. I am sure we can cover most questions between the Adelaide woofers.

The Adelaide Connection
09-06-2016, 12:46 AM
http://afc.io-media.com/web/index.html

Interactive seat selection with stadium view for Adelaide oval. By the way, the papers claimed the Adelaide clubs were the first in Australia to have this technology when they brought it out but I distinctly remember we used to have this technology for Etihad years ago.

The Adelaide Connection
09-06-2016, 01:01 AM
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/gameday#ent

Information about all the game day going ons from the Power site. I have heard the Gameday Village is quite good.

Game Day Village

Fan favourite Game Day Village returns in 2016, bringing live music, $5 beers and hot food to the Oval’s edge.

Located on the tennis courts on War Memorial Drive, with access to the area from the Southern Plaza, footy fans can step straight from the game into the village.

The all-weather bar opens several hours before the game, which means game-goers can get in early and enjoy a few drinks and a bite to eat before the first bounce.

Round 12 info
Gameday Village opening time: 11am
Closing time: 8pm

A hub of activity just steps from the football field, it’s the perfect venue for supporters wanting to kick back before and after the oval lights up.

Throughandthrough
09-06-2016, 01:03 AM
I'll be there,dont have the ticket or seat number but in the cheer squad about three rows back from the goals in the Northern end. And gloating when we win by 8 goals. Love to catch up with any other Woofers before/during.

bornadog
09-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Does anyone know any of the following:

-Is there an open training session? If yes, when?
-What bays are WB folk seated in? I have been allocated Bay 543 by the club, but I assume there will also be a bay behind the goals for the cheersquad.
-Is there a pub that serves as a pregame catchup destination?

Should anyone have any Adelaide related questions please fire away. I am sure we can cover most questions between the Adelaide woofers.

Open training: Adelaide Oval (SA) Friday 10 June at 3:30pm

Axe Man
09-06-2016, 10:46 AM
I'm going on Saturday as well. My father in law has organised tickets for the members. He's a Cows supporter so at least he will be on our side!

Throughandthrough
09-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Section 146 Row D for me, anyone near that?

Cant make the open training, unfortunately

The Adelaide Connection
09-06-2016, 12:55 PM

Awesome, thanks. Any idea what time it runs till Bornadog?

aker39
09-06-2016, 02:27 PM

My sister is going to Adelaide and she contacted the club about the open training session and was told 3.00pm.
I know SA is 1/2 behind but surely they can't get this wrong.;)

bornadog
09-06-2016, 03:18 PM
My sister is going to Adelaide and she contacted the club about the open training session and was told 3.00pm.
I know SA is 1/2 behind but surely they can't get this wrong.;)

I got the info from club website, so maybe a mix up in half hour. 3.30 here, 3 there.

aker39
10-06-2016, 07:43 AM
Just to confirm the Dogs have put on twitter that it's 3.00pm, so if you plan to go I'd make sure you are there at 3.00pm as the sessions don't last too long.

The Adelaide Connection
10-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Couldn't make it down but saw a fair few photos come through social media and it looked like they copped a bit of rain. Hinkley has fired a few shots about wanting to get us outside in the wind and the rain etc. (guess he hasn't been down to Whitten Oval lately) but it looks like whatever was coming has been and gone and conditions should be perfect.

Incredibly pumped. Bring it on.

LostDoggy
11-06-2016, 09:26 AM
I'll be there,dont have the ticket or seat number but in the cheer squad about three rows back from the goals in the Northern end. And gloating when we win by 8 goals. Love to catch up with any other Woofers before/during.

Ill be there in a johnson era mission number 6 guernsey