PDA

View Full Version : Wishing Big Red Well

comrade
26-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Seeing as though Mitch Wallis got his own thread, Big Red certainly deserves his own too.

3rd knee reco, 1st on his 'good' knee. Going to take plenty of mental strength to get back.

Good luck big fella, hope to see you crashing packs again one day.

* Mods, feel free to combine this thread with the Mitch Wallis and change the title.

Mofra
26-07-2016, 10:59 AM
Most popular bloke at the club, he'll be back. Good luck big fella

Ozza
26-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Good luck to Red. From everything I've seen of him - he would appear to be a terrific fella and genuinely a great team/club man.
Very important to have people like him at the club - and he has played some very good games for the club in his short career - look forward to him being back.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
26-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Has taken his shocking news with surprising calmness in light of the sickening injury his colleague suffered. Can't wait to see you back big guy.

Happy Days
26-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Feel terrible for the big idiot. Just because I don't rate him doesn't mean I don't love him, and it's painful to see him back to square one after working himself into the ground to get to where he was. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery.

bornadog
26-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Good luck to Red, hopefully he will get through this and be back middle of next year fit and fighting and ready for 2017 assault on the finals.

F'scary
26-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Looking forward to Big Red being back on the park in 2017 for that long awaited pairing with Toyd on the forward line.

westbulldog
26-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Good luck Jack, I share everyone's thoughts in wishing you well and look forward to seeing you back.

merantau
26-07-2016, 02:13 PM
I want to see Big Jack BACK!!

Eastdog
26-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Good luck Jack. I wish for a strong recovery. You'll be back before you know it. As Ozza said he has played some very good footy at times being a good target for us up forward where we have been really struggling this year.

LostDoggy
26-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Good luck with the rehab Red! Can't wait to see you back on the park in doggies colors next year.

LostDoggy
26-07-2016, 07:01 PM
I'm going to miss seeing him out there for the rest of the season.

Good luck big red, I'll have to live through your hilarious instagram instead.

LostDoggy
26-07-2016, 09:30 PM
All the best in your recovery and rehab Redders.
It'll be strange not seeing you out there in the RWB,but I know your will and strength will get you through this 3rd knee reco.
Looking forward to you smashing packs and putting the fear of god into defenders once more sometime in 2017 you big lug.

josie
26-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Love ya Big Red, one of my faves !!

Your tackles are outta this world.

I hope you put the Port Adelaide game on repeat to keep you upbeat, you were stupendous and here's hoping to more games like that after your rehab.

Geez I really look forward to your successful return.

Wishing you the very best with your recovery.

westdog54
26-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Can't wait for all the boys to get around you when you drill a goal from a 50m set shot with your first kick back.

Love ya Big Red.

ratsmac
26-07-2016, 11:53 PM
Great posts so far.

Speedy recovery Big Fella.

NoseBleed
27-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Looking forward to seeing how well a Kyneton boy smashes into his rehab.

Good luck with it Red, want to see to back crashing packs.

FrediKanoute
27-07-2016, 05:27 AM
Speedy Recover Big Red. looking forward to a bigger and stronger Redders up front

1eyedog
27-07-2016, 08:32 AM
I hope he has a straight forward recovery and we seem him available for selection this time next year.

I actually think this is a bit of a god send for Boyd and is the right time for him to have an extended run at being the primary forward for the next 6 weeks leading into finals. Similar to how Mitch stood up when Libba went down I expect Boyd to play predominately forward now and want to see him start clunking marks on a regular basis. The expectations have risen slightly on Boyd due to Red going down, he doesn't need to set the world on fire but he needs to start having an impact.