Tell us three things you know
That you didn't know before the game
against Fre-o.

GVGjr
28-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Count them down. 1, 2 and 3

The Bulldogs Bite
28-08-2016, 08:25 PM
1. We have the worst forward structure in the league. Period.

2. We have bottom 4 skills in the league.

3. I'm desperate for the season to just end.

bulldogtragic
28-08-2016, 08:30 PM
1. Gia is not effective as a coach, or players don't listen to him. Either way....
2. Putting Tom Boyd back on... Blokes all year have had 'conservative' decisions to not put them back on, but in a known dead rubber... There needs to be a public inquiry into our medico's.
3. I hope for something in our final, but I wouldn't put a dollar on us winning. The rot set in today when we were a shot at getting a home final. Shithouse effort considering Fitzpatrick's kick bounces another way and we blow a home final on our own accord....

bornadog
28-08-2016, 08:37 PM
1. Minson officially cooked - goodbye nice knowing you

2. Foot skills haven't improved the whole year

3. Deliberate OOB is the worst rule interpretation in the history of the game. Now beyond a joke. AFL conspiracy to get rid of boundary umpires. Book mark it.

comrade
28-08-2016, 08:39 PM
Hopefully that shuts up those that keep saying Minson deserves a run.

bornadog
28-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Hopefully that shuts up those that keep saying Minson deserves a run.

Was he even on the ground in the last quarter? No disposals, no hitouts. total for game 8 and 8 hitouts. Tom Boyd 11 and 5 and was off half the game

always right
28-08-2016, 08:52 PM
1. This club just keeps finding ways to disappoint. That was a sheer embarrassment.
2. Stevens should be traded. Why was he even promoted after showing zero form in the back end of the season?
3. Suckling should be dropped. Is only getting a game because he played for Hawthorn.

Bullies
28-08-2016, 09:30 PM
1. Minson officially cooked - goodbye nice knowing you

2. Foot skills haven't improved the whole year

3. Deliberate OOB is the worst rule interpretation in the history of the game. Now beyond a joke. AFL conspiracy to get rid of boundary umpires. Book mark it.
there is a reason as to why Minson has only played one game this year and today proved it. That would have to be his last game for the club.

Eastdog
28-08-2016, 09:44 PM
there is a reason as to why Minson has only played one game this year and today proved it. That would have to be his last game for the club.

Will Mino be delisted at seasons end?

bulldogtragic
28-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Will Mino be delisted at seasons end?

What do you think?

kruder
28-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Was he even on the ground in the last quarter? No disposals, no hitouts. total for game 8 and 8 hitouts. Tom Boyd 11 and 5 and was off half the game

Its great to see our 7 million dollar forward play ruck when Biggs,Cordy,Duckley, Dahl, Jong and co play forward? Make no mistake playing 2 ruckman which will allow Boyd to play forward is the best structure for the group going forward. I was happy to play Minson along with Campbell in this game more for forward planning for the first final but once again the match committee believe that midfielders can get the job done.

Nuggety Back Pocket
28-08-2016, 10:24 PM
1. This was a poorly selected team without Campbell Stringer and McLean.
2. Stevens Clay Smith and Suckling are not good enough.
3. Our ultra defensive game plan is a worry going into a finals series.

Happy Days
28-08-2016, 10:59 PM
1. Minson is finished.

2. Clay's comeback story arc is finished, and any good will/sympathy elicited by his 3 knees has been overtaken by the red that comes before my eyes when the ball hits his boot.

3. A forward-press-as-defence doesn't work if players can't be arsed running back after turning the ball over. ESPECIALLY if those particular players (read: all of them) turn the ball over every time they go near it.

LostDoggy
29-08-2016, 07:27 AM
1. We'd worked out after the GWS match that the result in our game was meaningless and played accordingly.
2. This game felt spookily similar to the Brisbane game last year. Awful to watch.
3. A lot of our players really need that week off.

Eastdog
29-08-2016, 12:00 PM
What do you think?

Not sure but good chance - he certainly is out of favour.

comrade
29-08-2016, 01:38 PM
1. Minson is finished.

2. Clay's comeback story arc is finished, and any good will/sympathy elicited by his 3 knees has been overtaken by the red that comes before my eyes when the ball hits his boot.

3. A forward-press-as-defence doesn't work if players can't be arsed running back after turning the ball over. ESPECIALLY if those particular players (read: all of them) turn the ball over every time they go near it.

That pressured right foot 'kick' from Clay was amateur league stuff. Not on his lonesome, but his skill level is woeful.