PDA

View Full Version : What a great day

Eastdog
09-09-2016, 09:19 PM
Just like to say I'm sure it has been said a lot last night and today what a magnificent performance that was last night. We never gave in all night and kept at it which made it all the more satisfying. Our whole team contributed to this but to pick a few Dahl, Daniel, Picken, JJ, Dickson, Roughy, Libba, Hamling were all really good. Our defence stood up and we took the game on and we attacked really well up forward. My local fish and chip shop owner (He is a Carlton fan) praised us tonight which was great and we always have a good chat about footy and the Doggies.

azabob
09-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Is fish and chips your favourite food?

Eastdog
09-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Is fish and chips your favourite food?

Yes it is pretty good aza. I'm one that gets it every week.

Twodogs
10-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Yes it is pretty good aza. I'm one that gets it every week.

Me too. Friday night fish and chips has been a family thing ever since I can remember and a long time before that. No matter what you will find mum, dad and me and my two kids at mum and dads place at 6pm every Friday night.

It's funny you started this thread Eastie. I was just thinking before that footy wise this has been one of the best 24 hour periods I've ever had. Not only did we have a famous victory we've had nearly 24 hours of clear air in the media to crow about it. We've owned the airwaves and bandwidth because it was the only game to talk about. Fortunate it was a cracking performance by us. Everything came up Milhouse for us for once.

Bulldog4life
10-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Me too. Friday night fish and chips has been a family thing ever since I can remember and a long time before that. No matter what you will find mum, dad and me and my two kids at mum and dads place at 6pm every Friday night.

It's funny you started this thread Eastie. I was just thinking before that footy wise this has been one of the best 24 hour periods I've ever had. Not only did we have a famous victory we've had nearly 24 hours of clear air in the media to crow about it. We've owned the airwaves and bandwidth because it was the only game to talk about. Fortunate it was a cracking performance by us. Everything came up Milhouse for us for once.

And you have had all that rooting to look back on Td.