PDA

View Full Version : Member Emails from the club

Eastdog
14-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Just wondering if other woofers are similar in that they haven't received many member emails of late from the club. The last one I got was on the August 21. I got a text message today from the club.

cinder
14-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Got one today titled All you need to know for Friday's blockbuster.

I've gotten quite a few lately- Finals tickets instructions, Charles Sutton medal, Bevo's message etc.

Wonder why you haven't?

bornadog
14-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Weekly emails, similar to Cinder

Eastdog
14-09-2016, 09:02 PM
Yeah I'm not not sure what's going on.

bulldogtragic
14-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Yeah I'm not not sure what's going on.

Bad news Eastie, you've been traded to GWS by the club. :D

Twodogs
14-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Bad news Eastie, you've been traded to GWS by the club. :D

Hopefully they get Eastie and we get Wil H-E and caleb Marchbank.

Sorry Eastie. It's just business.

azabob
14-09-2016, 10:38 PM

Sorry, no deal. Unders by far.

Eastdog fronts up day in day out even over pre season.

Strong contributor and huge team player.

Eastie is untradable.

AndrewP6
14-09-2016, 11:09 PM
I get their emails, and today I got a letter about GF day wheelchair bay reservation. I have to fill a form out and get it back to the club BY FRIDAY. I got the letter when I got home tonight. Not hard at all....

Eastdog
14-09-2016, 11:15 PM

Im the Bonti of WOOF :) :)

Eastdog
14-09-2016, 11:17 PM
I did a few weeks back get a letter in the mail in the club regarding the Bulldog raffle just no emails for some reason but no biggie I guess as I just went on the AFL and Bulldogs website to find it out but would be good to get the Bulldog insider etc emails.

cinder
14-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Just send them an email to see if you may have been accidentally removed from the mailing list

Twodogs
15-09-2016, 12:02 AM
Sorry, no deal. Unders by far.

Eastdog fronts up day in day out even over pre season.

Strong contributor and huge team player.

Eastie is untradable.

Yeah you're right. Back to giving them Bonti and Stringer then. They will be disappointed. They had their heart set on Eastie.

Im the Bonti of WOOF :) :)

Damn straight. I don't know what BT was thinking suggesting trading you.

azabob
15-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Yeah you're right. Back to giving them Bonti and Stringer then. They will be disappointed. They had their heart set on Eastie.

Damn straight. I don't know what BT was thinking suggesting trading you.

Jeez, TD are looking to become Numro Uno of the InZaine fan club by questioning BT's ideas??

bulldogtragic
15-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Jeez, TD are looking to become Numro Uno of the InZaine fan club by questioning BT's ideas??

Over my dead body! :D

Eastdog
15-09-2016, 05:57 PM
All good via the letterbox. Got a letter from the Doggies today about Grand Final ticket registration.

Eastdog
15-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Just send them an email to see if you may have been accidentally removed from the mailing list

That would be the thing to do.

Eastdog
20-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Called the club up today and spoke to Finley about this and he said he has fixed it up so I should be getting emails back from the club in the next 24-48 hours. I had a brief 15 second chat about Saturday as well :)

bulldogtragic
09-05-2018, 07:14 PM
I just got the raffle email from the club. A few observations:

Tom Boyd as the face of a major campaign. Good for him and us for putting him up.
The first prize Merc ute at $70,000+ is a hell of a great first prize.
A coffee with Bevo is valued at $4,000... Not even Mick Gatto charges $4,000 for a one on one coffee to hear you out. Less intense too. I think we've stretched that a bit.

Good campaign.

ledge
09-05-2018, 08:18 PM

Tom Boyd as the face of a major campaign. Good for him and us for putting him up.
A coffee with Bevo is valued at $4,000... Not even Mick Gatto charges $4,000 for a one on one coffee to hear you out. Less intense too. I think we've stretched that a bit.

Good campaign.

If you go to VFL games or hang out a little at whitten oval you probably can get the coffee and chat for the price of two coffees , pretty friendly bloke is Bevo, not sure how you set a price on a casual chat.

Scraggers
09-05-2018, 08:26 PM
If you go to VFL games or hang out a little at whitten oval you probably can get the coffee and chat for the price of two coffees , pretty friendly bloke is Bevo, not sure how you set a price on a casual chat.

If one of us wins it, we should do an interview for WOOF where we all get to ask him questions.

bulldogtragic
10-05-2018, 09:59 AM
If one of us wins it, we should do an interview for WOOF where we all get to ask him questions.

Great idea. We can just by chance take every other table and seat in the cafe! :D

If the club was really smart, additionally, and wanted even more money from a us all, they get a lot already, they'd offer GVGjr vetted woofers a special event talking about interesting things.

Twodogs
18-05-2018, 01:43 AM

Good campaign.

It's really, really good coffee. That one the the rodents poop out in Up in the PNG mountains. None of your 43 beans.

Bevo doesn't actually say anything except "do you want my coffee too" when you've finished yours because he's heard that it's made out of rodent poo.

Wait until I tell you how they made the biscuits!