PDA

View Full Version : Fake Plastic Club

hujsh
17-09-2016, 10:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5h0qHwNrHk

In the same vein as the 'I hate Hawthorn' thread I thought it might be 'healthy' (yeah lets go with that) to have a thread devoted to hating GWS. The fake plaaaastic club

Twodogs
17-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Club: GWS
Club nickname: The Plastics

Private plaything of AFL commissioner Mike Fitzpatrick. No one is entirely sure why they exist. When the AFL comes to its senses the club will go the way of University and Fitzroy.*

*if you have read this far you are now legally a member of GWS Giants inc and hereby renounce all support for your previous club. Welcome aboard.

comrade
17-09-2016, 01:31 PM
I have nothing but disdain for this fraudulent, disgrace of an organisation.

I hope Phil Davis and his band of mercenaries are destroyed.

AndrewP6
17-09-2016, 01:33 PM
I have nothing but disdain for this fraudulent, disgrace of an organisation.

I hope Phil Davis and his band of mercenaries are destroyed.

Agreed, 1000000%.

Happy Days
17-09-2016, 01:40 PM
This game is like Batman vs Bane. For the good of Gotham we have to win.

merantau
17-09-2016, 02:01 PM
The Plastics had better get down on their knees this week because it will take a major miracle for them to resist the Red, White and Blue juggernaut that is coming their way. Go Dogs!

Testekill
17-09-2016, 03:13 PM
I think the most obnoxious thing about them is that the Giants & their fans are just so up themselves because they won one final where two important players for the Swans were off the ground for extended periods.

Eastdog
17-09-2016, 03:27 PM
I hope we smash them and get into finally a Grand Final.

cinder
17-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Great Waste of Space, more like ...

Eastdog
17-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Greater Waste Of Space

westdog54
17-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Fev was on MMM this morning with Mark Howard and came straight out and said that the AFL wanted GWS to win the flag. Howie tried to hose him down but Fev made a compelling case. You just never hear it said publicly in the media but then again Fev's not your typical footy media personality.

Twodogs
17-09-2016, 04:31 PM
I think the most obnoxious thing about them is that the Giants & their fans are just so up themselves because they won one final where two important players for the Swans were off the ground for extended periods.

And that's the only game they have played for nearly a month.

boydogs
17-09-2016, 04:55 PM
And that's the only game they have played for nearly a month.

Good point. This bye is going to work in our favour again

SonofScray
17-09-2016, 06:55 PM
I hate this mob and the very fact they exist. Dylan Shiel was giving Footscray fans a lecture in why we should get around GWS as "fans of the game" on Twitter recently. I gave him a few reasons why not and his dickhead mate got personal with me. Add the "Lost Dogs Home" jibes and the AFL sanctioned rape of our Club and the draft pool while we were down for the count, as well as Sheedy's influence and this mob should be about as popular as pancreatic cancer.

I want us to right a few wrongs on our way back to the G. We need to bust them up, rip their hearts out of their chest and make some sort of protein smoothie out of them.

LostDoggy
17-09-2016, 07:32 PM
I wish we still had a player like Lake to rub Griffens face in the dirt Nafan Brown style.

comrade
17-09-2016, 07:34 PM
I wish we still had a player like Lake to rub Griffens face in the dirt Nafan Brown style.

Clay will do it.

Bulldog4life
17-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Clay will do it.

Poor Rian might blubber

cinder
17-09-2016, 09:40 PM
That gutless wonder is probably crapping himself over having to face the likes of M Boyd, Morris & Wood, and also Murphy from the sidelines

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 09:45 PM
That gutless wonder is probably crapping himself over having to face the likes of M Boyd, Morris & Wood, and also Murphy from the sidelines

This year we've had captain the club: Campbell (preseason), Bob, Wood, Matty Boyd, Morris & Bonts. 6 better Bulldog Captains & leaders than he ever was with the (c) next to his name. Pretty emabassing for him. I'd be testing his back as early as possible.

cinder
17-09-2016, 10:16 PM
This year we've had captain the club: Campbell (preseason), Bob, Wood, Matty Boyd, Morris & Bonts. 6 better Bulldog Captains & leaders than he ever was with the (c) next to his name. Pretty emabassing for him. I'd be testing his back as early as possible.
Couldn't agree with you more. Everyone you mentioned has true integrity, loyalty & resilience, & I'd vouch not one of them would have turned their back on the club in its hour of need. Hope they give him heaps.

comrade
17-09-2016, 11:00 PM
Is Griffen the type you want in the trenches when the stakes at their highest and the pressure at its most intense? Yeah, he had some good finals for us but something happened to his heart. I expect him to shrink in the moment and have a real quiet one.

Twodogs
17-09-2016, 11:14 PM
I hate this mob and the very fact they exist. Dylan Shiel was giving Footscray fans a lecture in why we should get around GWS as "fans of the game" on Twitter recently. I gave him a few reasons why not and his dickhead mate got personal with me. Add the "Lost Dogs Home" jibes and the AFL sanctioned rape of our Club and the draft pool while we were down for the count, as well as Sheedy's influence and this mob should be about as popular as pancreatic cancer.

I want us to right a few wrongs on our way back to the G. We need to bust them up, rip their hearts out of their chest and make some sort of protein smoothie out of them.

What reasons did you give SOS?

I'd like to see a genuine blood lust in a few of our blokes on the weekend. I like your idea of a protein shake.

If the AFEL want to base their brand on Wresting then a few of our boys should have foreign objects down their shorts that they could use when the umpire isn't looking.a vase smashed over their head (might have a bit of drama explaining away all the broken bits of glass on the ground) or even a chair from the interchange area across the back of Jonathan Pattons head.

We have. Marcus Bontompelli. He's turning into a nasty bugger.

Is Griffen the type you want in the trenches when the stakes at their highest and the pressure at its most intense? Yeah, he had some good finals for us but something happened to his heart. I expect him to shrink in the moment and have a real quiet one.

It's weird what happened to him. It's like he just freaked out.

Eastdog
17-09-2016, 11:18 PM
The biggest wish is something says they cannot play at Spotless and they have to play at SCG or ANZ instead.

cinder
17-09-2016, 11:21 PM
The biggest wish is something says they cannot play at Spotless and they have to play at SCG or ANZ instead.

Yep but also it'd be great to win in spite of this, like we have with WC & Hawks, which translates to - nothing can stop us!!

Eastdog
17-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Yep but also it'd be great to win in spite of this, like we have with WC & Hawks, which translates to - nothing can stop us!!

Absolutely. We felt really at home at the G last night. Once again our crowd was great. There should be some rule that says you need a capacity of 40,000 and over for a finals ground so people do not miss out as you expect there will high demand. It is a huge shame for many of our fans.

cinder
17-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Absolutely. We felt really at home at the G last night. Once again our crowd was great. There should be some rule that says you need a capacity of 40,000 and over for finals ground so people do not miss out as you expect there will high demand. It is a huge shame for many of our fans.

You'd think so, but that would be too logical :mad:

Eastdog
17-09-2016, 11:54 PM
You'd think so, but that would be too logical :mad:

If there was a crowd of 10 people and they play it at 2am and there was something in it for the AFL they would do it! The AFL need to make sure they still in invest in the AFL heartland which is Victoria.

SonofScray
18-09-2016, 01:13 AM

Just that the great irony of his appeal was that without parochialism and the type of single mindedness he was denigrating in our fan base, he wouldn't be able to play the game he loves professionally to the extent he does. If we, or other fans from other clubs didn't give a hoot and want to see US beat THEM, no one would go, no one would watch. There would be no money.

Went on to offer that the game will go on regardless. Long after we and the AFL and their experiments are gone, Australian Rules Football will be played.

Bulldog4life
18-09-2016, 02:43 AM

I'd like to see a genuine blood lust in a few of our blokes on the weekend. I like your idea of a protein shake.

If the AFEL want to base their brand on Wresting then a few of our boys should have foreign objects down their shorts that they could use when the umpire isn't looking.a vase smashed over their head (might have a bit of drama explaining away all the broken bits of glass on the ground) or even a chair from the interchange area across the back of Jonathan Pattons head.

We have. Marcus Bontompelli. He's turning into a nasty bugger.

It's weird what happened to him. It's like he just freaked out.

Great ideas Td. Also we can pay the umpires and just like in the WWE they can be looking the other way every time there is a free for them. We need a SPOTLESS SCREW JOB as has been mentioned before. Maybe Smithy, Granty and Johnno as the umpires .

Hotdog60
18-09-2016, 09:20 AM
What I hate about this club is they have no right of passage.
Every club has to make at start at some time but this club has been given a paved road of gold to walk into a flag.
If you look at Brisbane they won three flags and I did nothing but admire the club and the skill of the players.
Their right of passage was to struggle as the Brisbane Bears for a number of years and Fitzroy who had been around since 1895 an their last flag in 1944. So you couldn't begrudge the lions players.
GWS on the other hand was started in 2012 and gifted the best talent from 16 other clubs and 9 players in the top 10 draft.
They haven't earned their right to passage but has been feed to them with an AFL silver spoon.
They should be despised by all of the AFL community and if they win a flag I would love to see when they get to lift the cup that the whole stadium was deathly quite and people just leave on mass.

1eyedog
18-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Griffen is an out and out champion and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get 30 and kick a few goals. Sure he left in acrimonious circumstances of which none of us know what they were. I'm positive he would have stayed if Macca left sooner.

He loved the Bulldogs and gave his all for our club and is a 200 game player. He was clearly distressed about leaving and constantly turned down better offers to go home.

It's obvious that being a captain of the club and where he chose to go bit very hard.

comrade
18-09-2016, 09:29 AM
What I hate about this club is they have no right of passage.
Every club has to make at start at some time but this club has been given a paved road of gold to walk into a flag.
If you look at Brisbane they won three flags and I did nothing but admire the club and the skill of the players.
Their right of passage was to struggle as the Brisbane Bears for a number of years and Fitzroy who had been around since 1895 an their last flag in 1944. So you couldn't begrudge the lions players.
GWS on the other hand was started in 2012 and gifted the best talent from 16 other clubs and 9 players in the top 10 draft.
They haven't earned their right to passage but has been feed to them with an AFL silver spoon.
They should be despised by all of the AFL community and if they win a flag I would love to see when they get to lift the cup that the whole stadium was deathly quite and people just leave on mass.

That's what made Phil Davis' having a dig at players who left and lauding those that stayed during the 'hard' times so laughable. Internally, they've created a fake narrative that they've suffered and have earned success. But it's built on a foundation of sand.

I've always said the way we'll withstand GWS as they start steam rolling is our story, our history, our unity, our ability to play for each other in a jumper that actually means something. When the pressure is at its most extreme, that will drag us over the line.

I love that our leaders (Gordo, Bevo & Bob) are in tune with this psychological side of footy. It's why John Schultz is in the box most games. It's why we named our VFL side Footscray and play at the Whitten Oval.

They understand the importance of it in beating the AFL's Frankenstein team. We have something they'll never have.

I'm thrilled we get a chance to extend their 'drought'.

Hotdog60
18-09-2016, 09:35 AM
They haven't had to endure any blood, any sweat or tears.
Let them wait for 50 years.

Sedat
18-09-2016, 09:39 AM
I'm hoping the Dogs become the constant nemesis of GWS and City Hall over the next few seasons, starting with Saturday.

westdog54
18-09-2016, 09:40 AM
The thing I love most about the GWS apologists is how they push the barrow of "Gold Coast got the exact same concessions".

No they bloody well didn't.

Everyone forgets the Godforsaken "Mini draft" picks that GWS were able to trade.

From these they were able to acquire:

Picks 4 and 10 in 2011 (WHE and Liam Sumner)
Picks 2, 3 and 14 in 2012 (Plowman, O'Rourke, Corr).

Then there was the appointment of coaches.

For GWS, once off the AFEL'S all time greats and a one man promotional machine in Kevin Sheedy.

For GC they managed to stump up... Guy McKenna...

Try and change history all you want but you simply can't deny that GWS have been spoonfed the success they are currently enjoying.

Sedat
18-09-2016, 10:06 AM
GWS also got 2 years of draft concessions whilst GC only got the 1 year. Credit to them though, they exploited and used their concessions extremely effectively, which is why they are such a strong team already and look like being thereabouts for a number of years to come.

We are one of the few clubs who has a similar level of talent and depth on our list, and with a comparable age profile.

comrade
18-09-2016, 10:42 AM
GWS also got 2 years of draft concessions whilst GC only got the 1 year. Credit to them though, they exploited and used their concessions extremely effectively, which is why they are such a strong team already and look like being thereabouts for a number of years to come.

We are one of the few clubs who has a similar level of talent and depth on our list, and with a comparable age profile.

They stuffed a bunch of picks; 2012 being the most noticeable example. Imagine Stringer and Macrae in that side.

They literally had so many first round picks that they could burn a heap of them and still mold a monster team. The concessions were outrageous. And then they were handed the Riverina.

They have done a good job with mature, recycled players. Patfull, Mummy, Stevie J and Shaw have been astute pick ups.

bulldogtragic
18-09-2016, 11:57 AM
They stuffed a bunch of picks; 2012 being the most noticeable example. Imagine Stringer and Macrae in that side.

They literally had so many first round picks that they could burn a heap of them and still mold a monster team. The concessions were outrageous. And then they were handed the Riverina.

They have done a good job with mature, recycled players. Patfull, Mummy, Stevie J and Shaw have been astute pick ups.

And they over looked Chad Wingard too. They took Kelly and not Bontempelli. Can you imagine Wingard, Stringer & Bonts in their 22?

hujsh
18-09-2016, 01:35 PM
The thing I love most about the GWS apologists is how they push the barrow of "Gold Coast got the exact same concessions".

No they bloody well didn't.

Everyone forgets the Godforsaken "Mini draft" picks that GWS were able to trade.

From these they were able to acquire:

Picks 4 and 10 in 2011 (WHE and Liam Sumner)
Picks 2, 3 and 14 in 2012 (Plowman, O'Rourke, Corr).

Then there was the appointment of coaches.

For GWS, once off the AFEL'S all time greats and a one man promotional machine in Kevin Sheedy.

For GC they managed to stump up... Guy McKenna...

Try and change history all you want but you simply can't deny that GWS have been spoonfed the success they are currently enjoying.

And I don't believe GC has an academy like GWS (or at least not one with the same level of talent)

bulldogtragic
18-09-2016, 01:46 PM
And I don't believe GC has an academy like GWS (or at least not one with the same level of talent)

Some (like Cal Twomey) are talking about a GC academy player going top 5 this year or higher. If so, they can nab pick 4 or 5 player and then use points after to secure him with pick 6/7 if Carlton nominate him. If they don't, and assuming they get Richmond's first rounder the could get him for 8/9. And still having a couple more first rounders, and a bucket load of second rounders. Yeah for them.

bulldogtragic
18-09-2016, 06:02 PM
I'm surprised that all the betting houses have GWS as favourites or equal favourites for the premiership.

Sedat
18-09-2016, 07:07 PM
I'm surprised that all the betting houses have GWS as favourites or equal favourites for the premiership.
I reckon all 4 teams have genuine claims and there shouldn't be more than $1 between all of them in the premiership betting. We had a team of babies and lost to GWS by 4 goals at Spotless, and Swans easily beat Geelong at Kardinia Park about 8 weeks ago.

SonofScray
18-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Aside from the Baker, Ward and f'wit ex skipper "lost dogs" it is worth noting their first club colours were red, white and blue & their motto "never surrender" is a direct rip off of Cede Nullis. These pricks are like an alternate timeline version of us, except where at every corner fate and the League have screwed us, they've been met with wads of cash and executives licking their lips and getting on their knees.

Twodogs
18-09-2016, 08:27 PM
I reckon all 4 teams have genuine claims and there shouldn't be more than $1 between all of them in the premiership betting. We had a team of babies and lost to GWS by 4 goals at Spotless, and Swans easily beat Geelong at Kardinia Park about 8 weeks ago.

Was it only four goals? Felt like eight or nine.

SonofScray
18-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Was it only four goals? Felt like eight or nine.

A bit like the1st Norf game wasn't it? We never really were in the contest but did enough to manage the scoreboard so it didn't get out of control. I wrapped that game up thinking personnel and a form differential at that point in time was the key factor. On another day the result would just as likely look much better in our favour.

Twodogs
18-09-2016, 10:06 PM
One thing about this team that sets it apart from any other bulldog team is how hard it is to score against. Sometimes we press too far up and get caught out the back with a long bomb into their forward 50 with an opposition player running onto it but not often. As a result we are rarely that far behind. Even if we play badly for two or even three quarters we are still in the game if things turn our way.

BulldogBelle
18-09-2016, 10:25 PM
l dont watch the footy show but this came up on my wifes facebook.
Love the working of the GWS song!

https://www.facebook.com/AFLFootyShow/videos/1322612474424114/

merantau
19-09-2016, 12:31 AM
GWS - Great Western Synthetics.
They are the AEFL's eqivalent of boxing's search for a "Great White Hope" who could de-throne black heavyweight champion Jack Johnson except in this case it's the AEFL's intention to fast track GWS's progress to a flag so as to grow the AEFL brand in NSW. It's beyond disgraceful.

Mantis
19-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Don't ruin a classic song.

hujsh
19-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Don't ruin a classic song.

I'd like to think it makes them look worse by comparison rather than the other way around.

Happy Days
19-09-2016, 03:19 PM
We all love the Vince McMahon & WWE/Gil & GWS comparison, but surely if the AFEL is a real pro wrestling company then they know the money isn't in getting the GWS over as a superpower, but in Ryan Griffen turning face and peeling off his GWS jumper to reveal a Dogs one with 5 minutes to go?

comrade
19-09-2016, 04:54 PM
We all love the Vince McMahon & WWE/Gil & GWS comparison, but surely if the AFEL is a real pro wrestling company then they know the money isn't in getting the GWS over as a superpower, but in Ryan Griffen turning face and peeling off his GWS jumper to reveal a Dogs one with 5 minutes to go?

Even better: GWS are 5 points down, seconds left. Tom Boyd gives away a free kick to Griffen 20m directly in front. Siren sounds, crowd is rabid. Griffen saunters in, goes to kick, stops, strips off the Giants jumper to reveal a Dogs jumper and kicks the ball sideways into the crowd as Peter Gordon collapses in joyful tears on the boundary. Cut to Gil in the crowd, veins pumping in his neck Vince style|

westdog54
19-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Even better: GWS are 5 points down, seconds left. Tom Boyd gives away a free kick to Griffen 20m directly in front. Siren sounds, crowd is rabid. Griffen saunters in, goes to kick, stops, strips off the Giants jumper to reveal a Dogs jumper and kicks the ball sideways into the crowd as Peter Gordon collapses in joyful tears on the boundary. Cut to Gil in the crowd, veins pumping in his neck Vince style|

And when Cal Ward runs to belt him, he hits him with a steel chair.

Twodogs
20-09-2016, 02:49 AM

One of the plastic chairs the trainers sit on. He could grab one from the boundary on his way to the battle. You could do some damage with the metal frame.

LostDoggy
20-09-2016, 09:39 AM
The camera cuts to Bevo who is smirking like a cheshire cat, then to Leon Cameron who is laughing maniacally.

comrade
21-09-2016, 11:32 AM

And for some reason Ian Collins is there protesting the result, but is stopped by Chris Grant stuffing Socko down his throat.

westdog54
21-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Grant releases Collo, only for him to turn around into a sleeper hold from Danny Southern. Danny releases, and Collo walks straight into a tombstone piledriver fron Will Minson.

Sedat
21-09-2016, 03:58 PM
Mr Fuji faked his recent death to unleash poisonous gas from his cane onto all unsuspecting GWS players, while Dogs players were already in the know and put on gas masks just in time.

Twodogs
21-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Well. This thread has turned out to be good therapy.

KT31
21-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Well. This thread has turned out to be good therapy.

Is that your wrestling moniker TD ?:)

hujsh
21-09-2016, 08:08 PM
We really need to win this game. Losing to the Weagles or Hawks I could tollerate but to GWS and in a prelim again is unacceptable. Feeling much more nervous about this game.

A Geelong supporter said yesterday they wouldn't mind if GWS won the premiership and it'd prove the experiment worked. They then proceeded to cop an earful about how that's bullshit and the whole club is bullshit.

I compared it to being happy that Apollo Creed beat Rocky.

bulldogtragic
21-09-2016, 08:16 PM
We really need to win this game. Losing to the Weagles or Hawks I could tollerate but to GWS and in a prelim again is unacceptable. Feeling much more nervous about this game.

A Geelong supporter said yesterday they wouldn't mind if GWS won the premiership and it'd prove the experiment worked. They then proceeded to cop an earful about how that's bullshit and the whole club is bullshit.

Agreed. Losing to this group of mercenaries who've been supplied weapons from the government of the day, including theft of players, in a game we haven't got passed in 55 years would be very hard to swallow. So I'm hopeful that we can 'stick it right up them... that's what we're going to do, we're going to stick it right up them'.

LostDoggy
21-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Yeah that was me having a Twitter stoush with Shiel. Little prick!

Twodogs
22-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Agreed. Losing to this group of mercenaries who've been supplied weapons from the government of the day, including theft of players, in a game we haven't got passed in 55 years would be very hard to swallow. So I'm hopeful that we can 'stick it right up them... that's what we're going to do, we're going to stick it right up them'.

Oh lordy and for heavens sake do we have to mince words? Let's call it for what it is. It's Kidnapping that's what it is. It's a new sort of kidnapping where the ransom is paid to the victim. In huge amounts, usually three times a year. But it's kidnapping just the same!

Didn't you see that poor family that's only allowed to fly up and see their son two or three times a year? At their own expense. The abductee obviously isn't even able to do something as basic as front for the airfares because GWS control his life so strictly they would notice the paymnet and demand to know what was going on.

Probably,

LostDoggy
22-09-2016, 12:49 AM

THIS. I'm really nervous, because I know they'll throw everything they've got at us to win, and the AFL will be giving them every bit of assistance they can with it. God this week is dragging, I just want it to be over (obviously with us winning!).

LostDoggy
22-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Griffen is an out and out champion and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get 30 and kick a few goals. Sure he left in acrimonious circumstances of which none of us know what they were. I'm positive he would have stayed if Macca left sooner.

He loved the Bulldogs and gave his all for our club and is a 200 game player. He was clearly distressed about leaving and constantly turned down better offers to go home.

It's obvious that being a captain of the club and where he chose to go bit very hard.

Yeah but the problem is that he still left.

SonofScray
22-09-2016, 12:59 AM
Yeah but the problem is that he still left.

Hopefully we can cause him a great deal of distress and watch him break in front of our eyes. I want to beat them, beat them up and leave their bodies and minds a crumpled, broken mess. Everything has a price and getting between us an the GF should be a heavy one. Pound them Doggies, remove any vestige of joy they ever took from the game from them. Spike their heads 3 feet into the turf.

LostDoggy
22-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Hopefully we can cause him a great deal of distress and watch him break in front of our eyes. I want to beat them, beat them up and leave their bodies and minds a crumpled, broken mess. Everything has a price and getting between us an the GF should be a heavy one. Pound them Doggies, remove any vestige of joy they ever took from the game from them. Spike their heads 3 feet into the turf.

I feel ya. Call me a bitter spiteful piece of crap and you'd be absolutely correct, but he can hurt like we hurt.

Twodogs
22-09-2016, 01:31 AM
Yeah. Let's destroy them every which way.

jeemak
22-09-2016, 01:45 AM
Make no mistake:

- Only the fans of the Bulldogs have an issue with Griffyn - GWS fans barely recognise who he is

- It is completely impossible for GWS not to be shitting itself. No club has gotten healthier through a finals series whilst wining as hard as we have these past two weeks

- GWS does not know what turmoil and hard means. When they entered the competition all of their players were presented with one simple graph that showed a strong upward trend. It didn't have any correction on it, one's coming very quickly

SonofScray
28-09-2016, 08:45 AM

http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/finals-week-3-gws-v-western-bulldogs-gutted/

Ha ha - in the euphoria of our Grand Final qualification I forgot to kick them them while they were down. Read this and smugly guffaw.

Twodogs
28-09-2016, 09:41 AM

Ha ha - in the euphoria of our Grand Final qualification I forgot to kick them them while they were down. Read this and smugly guffaw.

This is a tough match report to write. Two days later I’m still gutted by the result. If you had have told me at the start of the year that we would finish the season a kick away from the grand final, I would have taken it in a heartbeat. But to finish the season a kick away from the grand final isn’t something I ever want again.

Two days? He's saying he's still gutted after two days?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahaha!

This is the Tony Shepherd entitlement mentality at its very best. *!*!*!*! off GWS. Your true purpose is to shopfront players that aren't quite good enough for the rest of the competition and give them somewhere to play until they are ready to play for a proper club. Get used to your place in life.

cinder
28-09-2016, 10:40 AM
I hope it burns for a long, long time. Welcome to the real world ...

1eyedog
28-09-2016, 10:46 AM

For the same species we can be so different.

AndrewP6
28-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Saw a great pic on FB whilst at the game last Saturday. One GWS "supporter" with his team polo on... With the tag still hanging off it! Sums them up well. Also saw many taking scarves etc out when they arrived, scarves that looked suspiciously clean...

Sedat
28-09-2016, 06:58 PM
They haven't banked on coming up against a nemesis - I look forward to being their 'Brick Top' for many years to come ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRuoSHI6eQ

LostDoggy
28-09-2016, 09:35 PM

I want those two minutes of my life back.

Topdog
28-09-2016, 09:52 PM
He thought the banner was classless? Bit of a precious one

Twodogs
28-09-2016, 09:55 PM
The guy has a point though. They had to wait nearly four years to make a prelim and the recruiting rules have only been rewritten twice in GWS's favour.

If we walked a mile in the guys shoes then we'd be a mile away from him. And we'd have his shoes.

comrade
28-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Think we're being a tad harsh. He's still upset a whole TWO days after the game!

LostDoggy
28-09-2016, 11:12 PM
Suck it Up Princess!!!;)

Twodogs
28-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Think we're being a tad harsh. He's still upset a whole TWO days after the game!

Yep, it's easy to be critical. Very easy in this case and hyper-critical while we are at it.