PDA

View Full Version : 2017 AFL Season Draw

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Dear AFEL,

We are the most exciting team in the AFEL, bar none. On Thursday night of last week our finals pumping of WCE was the highest TV ratings game ever. Then we got a Friday night time slot last night and played an exciting brand of footy on the big stage. That's back to back huge start of round night finals games that attracted a combined crowd of over 135,000 crowds and around 3,000,000 viewers. Plus it showcased the best of our game. Next year we will be better again.

So please give us Good Friday and a handful of Friday Night games. If you want to increase advertising and ratings, and thus your bank balance, then you need to showcase us. It's in your own vested interests. So please do it.

Warm Regards,

Bulldog W. Tragic

hujsh
17-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Someone has to make money to fund GWS. May as well be us (as long as we get out cut)

Throughandthrough
17-09-2016, 01:10 PM
the only problem with us winning the flag this year, we will get a tougher draw next year. I wont notice, i'll still be drunk or in jail

hujsh
17-09-2016, 02:23 PM
the only problem with us winning the flag this year, we will get a tougher draw next year. I wont notice, i'll still be drunk or in jail

Too late. We're already in the top bracket. May as well win it if we can

LostDoggy
17-09-2016, 11:45 PM
What does the W. stand for?

Eastdog
17-09-2016, 11:48 PM

As expected when we do well. We have so much upside over the coming years and we are up for the challenge.

bulldogtragic
18-09-2016, 09:48 AM
What does the W. stand for?

Walker. :)