Sunday: VFL Grand Final

Just amazing! A. Mazing!

Eastdog
17-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Huge week. What a great time it is.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Huge week. What a great time it is.

It's time for us all to stop and take it in. Two years ago, many of us said we didn't know if we had the strength to keep going after Shocktober. But this is wonderful and time to reflect and savour these moments. So proud of every player and everyone off field too.

comrade
18-09-2016, 08:21 AM
It's time for us all to stop and take it in. Two years ago, many of us said we didn't know if we had the strength to keep going after Shocktober. But this is wonderful and time to reflect and savour these moments. So proud of every player and everyone off field too.

Before the last round of the H&A season, I said to my brother that I believed this year had a sting in its tail and something bizarre was going to happen, like us making a deep run in the finals.

Then: the Eagles beat Adelaide, Jack Fitzpatrick kicked the most unlikely goal of all time and we played our worst game for the year by some margin.

Every possibly result had gone against us. Fair to say, I thought the sting in the tail was no chance and the year was all but over.

Should have known better than to doubt Bevo.

bornadog
18-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Saturday: AFL Preliminary Final
Sunday: VFL Grand Final

Just amazing! A. Mazing!

Its been an amazing MONTH.

Two great Finals for seniors, women's team winning and giving us tremendous exposure, and the VFL team.

Lets keep the momentum rolling.

bulldogtragic
25-09-2016, 02:23 AM
Just got bigger. Two Grand Finals in 6 days. And Bont winning the Brownlow.

Sedat
25-09-2016, 02:26 AM
Just got bigger. Two Grand Finals in 6 days. And Bont winning the Brownlow.
Unlikely but it would be incredibly mirthful to see the Geelong supporters lose their marbles again like they did in 2008 when Coondog pipped Gablett.

LostDoggy
25-09-2016, 03:18 AM
Before the last round of the H&A season, I said to my brother that I believed this year had a sting in its tail and something bizarre was going to happen, like us making a deep run in the finals.

Then: the Eagles beat Adelaide, Jack Fitzpatrick kicked the most unlikely goal of all time and we played our worst game for the year by some margin.

Every possibly result had gone against us. Fair to say, I thought the sting in the tail was no chance and the year was all but over.

Should have known better than to doubt Bevo.
Crazy run since then, bulldog.

jeemak
25-09-2016, 03:24 AM
Unlikely but it would be incredibly mirthful to see the Geelong supporters lose their marbles again like they did in 2008 when Coondog pipped Gablett.

Mike Sheehan to come out of retirement and write a manifesto on how patently unfair it all is?

Eastdog
25-09-2016, 04:35 AM

Probably not this year but very highly likely in coming years Bont.