PDA

View Full Version : Not In Your Wildest Dreams...

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 07:18 PM
I've heard that by commentators at AFL for two weeks, Bevo used the term last week and the VFL commentators used it today.. Not in your wildest dreams would you have thought that....

We need to get some new & wilder dreams because we are exceeding these wildest dreams and running dry on new wildest dreams... So to help us out, mine is a 80 point belting of GWS and Tom Boyd to kick 10 goals straight while figuratively pulling out the still beating GWS heart like the evil dude in Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom. GWS 'fans' leaving just after 3/4 time and Grphyone's soul crying just a smidge.

Followed up by a VFL Grand Final win the next day, AFL grand final mid week training, grand final parade and a week to think of new and even wilder dreams saved for next week.

And yours, to help our club have wildest dreams to have the boys make come true/exceed?

LostDoggy
17-09-2016, 07:34 PM
Win by 300 points.

Bulldog4life
17-09-2016, 07:37 PM
Win by 300 points.

That is a wild dream Sophie;)

Bulldog4life
17-09-2016, 07:44 PM
This is the start of a 15 year dynasty. 10 flags and 5 runner ups

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 07:56 PM
This is the start of a 15 year dynasty. 10 flags and 5 runner ups

Your wildest dreams involve losing 5 Grand Finals?

Bulldog4life
17-09-2016, 07:58 PM

Good point BT. Make that 15 flags

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Good point BT. Make that 15 flags

I can live with that. But we will have to accept we won't be anyone's 'second team'. But with 100,000 members, who cares?

Twodogs
17-09-2016, 08:18 PM

Perhaps there's a heartbreaking GF loss or two to add flavour to the eventual sucess and some outrageous and blatant cheating by umpires conspired to cost us some flags in later years? Tall poppy syndrome. It's B4L's dream after all.

Twodogs
17-09-2016, 08:25 PM
I've heard that by commentators at AFL for two weeks, Bevo used the term last week and the VFL commentators used it today.. Not in your wildest dreams would you have thought that....

We need to get some new & wilder dreams because we are exceeding these wildest dreams and running dry on new wildest dreams... So to help us out, mine is a 80 point belting of GWS and Tom Boyd to kick 10 goals straight while figuratively pulling out the still beating GWS heart like the evil dude in Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom. GWS 'fans' leaving just after 3/4 time and Grphyone's soul crying just a smidge.

Followed up by a VFL Grand Final win the next day, AFL grand final mid week training, grand final parade and a week to think of new and even wilder dreams saved for next week.

And yours, to help our club have wildest dreams to have the boys make come true/exceed?

If enough GWS supporters leave early enough maybe bulldog supporters waiting hopefully outside can replace them?

Murphy'sLore
17-09-2016, 08:45 PM
This is a very un-Bulldog-like thread. Where is the despair, the raking over of historic tragedies, the misery, the pain? What is this team doing to us??

azabob
17-09-2016, 08:46 PM
This is a very un-Bulldog-like thread. Where is the despair, the raking over of historic tragedies, the misery, the pain? What is this team doing to us??

And you still chose to go to NZ.

Throughandthrough
17-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Would it be boring if we won 15 flags in a row?

Would you be cross if you missed premiership #7 as you had something else you couldnt get out of?

LostDoggy
18-09-2016, 12:34 AM
In my lifetime we surpass Carlton/Essendon as the most Premiership winning team in VFL/AFL history.

Sedat
18-09-2016, 01:21 AM
If enough GWS supporters leave early enough maybe bulldog supporters waiting hopefully outside can replace them?
That might get an extra 10 people in ;)

Twodogs
18-09-2016, 03:22 AM
Would it be boring if we won 15 flags in a row?

Would you be cross if you missed premiership #7 as you had something else you couldnt get out of?

No and I couldn't think what be more important than missing only the seventh flag win.

Eastdog
18-09-2016, 03:26 AM
No and I couldn't think what be more important than missing only the seventh flag win.

Lets make sure we breakthrough first. We only have the plastics standing in our way and we are there and then need to win it. Would have been special to play the prelim at the G but that is the way it goes.

Twodogs
18-09-2016, 03:32 AM
Lets make sure we breakthrough first. We only have the plastics standing in our way and we are there and then need to win it. Would have been special to play the prelim at the G but that is the way it goes.

Actually I'm kinda happy the game is away from the MCG. I'm traumatised enough by preliminary finals we've played there already. I think I've been to five or six. Let's try somewhere else.

Eastdog
18-09-2016, 03:37 AM
Actually I'm kinda happy the game is away from the MCG. I'm traumatised enough by preliminary finals we've played there already. I think I've been to five or six. Let's try somewhere else.

Yeah I see where you are coming from TD. Hopefully will finally get there. This will be a significant step in our clubs history if we win the prelim and especially for this young group.