PDA

View Full Version : The Bont and Murph

LostDoggy
18-09-2016, 09:57 AM
The Bont and Murph on Ch-7 Game Day @ 10am today.

bornadog
18-09-2016, 10:58 AM
The Bont and Murph on Ch-7 Game Day @ 10am today.

Clay on Sunday Footy show

bulldogtragic
18-09-2016, 11:27 AM
McLachlan: Bob people who love footy, love what you're doing as a club.
Bob: Yeah, we're in danger of being hip.

:D

angelopetraglia
18-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Another great morning of TV where our club was in the spotlight and came across so very well.

The last few weeks have been so good for the clubs exposure and marketing. Starting with the women's game at Whitten Oval. We have have been absolutely everywhere.

Some big positives for our brand:

-we have a captain like Murphy that the media and public love
-our Coach is a great communicator, speaks from the heart, everyone laps it up
-Luke Darcy having such a prominent role on both TV and the highest rating FM breakfast radio helps enormously
-Danny, the banners and now the coverage of those banners has been another great story
-we have never been that successful so other club supporters don't 'hate us .... yet (If they hate us it means we ware winning everything, I'd rather be hated and successful than loved always lose)
-our whole playing group come across as a humble hard working group
-it doesn't hurt to have Australia's greatest ever footballer Tim Cahill jump on our bandwagon and broadcast it all over the world via his social media feeds

There is something building out West ....

merantau
18-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Absolutely loving the attention we are getting. Bevo's pressers are the model for how to do it. You can see he has a great relationship with the journos because he is a straight shooter. He treats them with respect and receives it in return. I really like the way he represents our club. He makes sure all involved get a piece of the limelight. Bevo is wonderful for us.
Equally Bob. He is just so passionate for the Club, so thoughtful and smart - a wonderful spokesman. We have many like that - Easton, Dale, Caleb, Matty Boyd and our next leader - the one and only Marcus Bontempelli.

Testekill
18-09-2016, 05:33 PM
That's Him with a capital H by the way.

Topdog
18-09-2016, 06:35 PM
That's Him with a capital H by the way.

Of course it's Him!

cinder
18-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Absolutely loving the attention we are getting. Bevo's pressers are the model for how to do it. You can see he has a great relationship with the journos because he is a straight shooter. He treats them with respect and receives it in return. I really like the way he represents our club. He makes sure all involved get a piece of the limelight. Bevo is wonderful for us.
Equally Bob. He is just so passionate for the Club, so thoughtful and smart - a wonderful spokesman. We have many like that - Easton, Dale, Caleb, Matty Boyd and our next leader - the one and only Marcus Bontempelli.

That's why I can't fathom all the hate from Damian Barrett. You watch Bevo's pressers & any other time he's interviewed, he comes across so genuine & personable. Anyone who doesn't get on with him must basically just be a real tosser.

Case in point I guess.

westdog54
18-09-2016, 10:22 PM
In saying that, Purple had been sucking up to the club something fierce in his column in the last month or so.

azabob
18-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Loathe him or hate him, purple calls it as he sees it.

Topdog
19-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Loathe him or hate him, purple calls it as he sees it.

Why is this considered a good thing? A professional journalist should be balanced and actually consider things before shooting from the hip.

hujsh
19-09-2016, 12:22 PM
why is this considered a good thing? A professional journalist should be balanced and actually consider things before shooting from the hip.

sNOhTIME!sSTORYsUPsNEWSsOUTsQUICKsFASTsNOW.

(Needed a real rough work around to get that in all caps)

Twodogs
19-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Before some bozo on the Internet tells everyone.

Twodogs
19-09-2016, 04:18 PM
How does he work out which media outlet he works for gets first access to some really juicy salacious gossip he finds out? If he found out that the premier was thinking of changing the team he barracked for then who gets the scoop? TV or radio or newspaper or does he wait until his podcast and tell everyone then?

azabob
19-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Why is this considered a good thing? A professional journalist should be balanced and actually consider things before shooting from the hip.

He is an opinion based jurno though, so not sure why he should be balanced. I actually would say he is considered, we as a board in generally dont like what he has to say.

Eastdog
19-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Bont = still young but already a start
Murph = Bulldog great