PDA

View Full Version : Extra Ticket Exchange for Preliminary Final

bulldogtragic
19-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Seems a lot of people on woof who have over ordered, like me, with the stupid *!*!*!*!ing Ticketmaster system.

I think I've got mine sold at face value. But if you need tickets, or want then at face value without the stress of waiting to order, perhaps extra ticket holders can advertise them on this thread and other woofers can be tempted into heading up for a March to Spotless. Obviously Private Message the poster/s with the tickets for use.

Mantis
19-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Yep, I have 3 spare at present.. I have offered them to quite a few people so waiting to hear back... They are in section 249 and will sell at face value ($153 each)

If a WOOFer wants them PM me.

bulldogtragic
19-09-2016, 11:57 AM
I have one spare, but waiting to hear back about it. Row A of the WB cheer squad. Face value $65.

whythelongface
19-09-2016, 11:57 AM
I have one spare as well.

PM me if you are in need of a ticket Cat C Row 250 face value $122

bulldogtragic
19-09-2016, 12:09 PM
I have one spare, but waiting to hear back about it. Row A of the WB cheer squad. Face value $65.

It's back on the market.

1eyedog
19-09-2016, 12:27 PM
It's back on the market.

Bugger - jumped too soon. Ah well.

LostDoggy
19-09-2016, 09:07 PM
I have an extra as well, my neighbor is going to let us know tomorrow if they can use it:
Cat 1, SECTION 404,ROW D face value $179.00

bulldogtragic
21-09-2016, 02:24 PM
For anyone still stuck with tickets, this morning the AFL approved Ticketmaster to refund any claims for accidentally purchased tickets, so you can get your cash back. I just had mine refunded. So if you're stuck, you can get out of it now it's a sell out and the AFL has approved them.

comrade
21-09-2016, 02:26 PM
For anyone still stuck with tickets, this morning the AFL approved Ticketmaster to refund any claims for accidentally purchased tickets, so you can get your cash back. I just had mine refunded. So if you're stuck, you can get out of it now it's a sell out and the AFL has approved them.

What's the process?

bulldogtragic
21-09-2016, 02:28 PM
What's the process?

Ring them. They need your booking/confirmation number. Plus full name, address and last four digits of the credit card. They will cancel the extra ticket and refund the credit card used in the purchase in 3-5 days. Took about 5 minutes.

Mantis
21-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Ring them. They need your booking/confirmation number. Plus full name, address and last four digits of the credit card. They will cancel the extra ticket and refund the credit card used in the purchase in 3-5 days. Took about 5 minutes.

Do you know if there is a limit to when you can do this? (I have one left, but would prefer to off-load it first and use the buy back a a last resort)

Is this iniatitive going to be publicised?

bulldogtragic
21-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Do you know if there is a limit to when you can do this? (I have one left, but would prefer to off-load it first and use the buy back a a last resort)

Nope, not publicised. I rang yesterday twice and both call takers said the AFL needed to authorise any refund as part of the service agreement. They said they'd ring me today as I left a formal request in writing by email yesterday. I don't get the feeling it will be publicised, and the AFLs agreement only happened today after it sold out. As for timing, I'd be thinking sooner rather than later but I've noticed tickets priced OK are steadily selling on eBay.

LostDoggy
21-09-2016, 08:52 PM

Hi I emailed them initially and this was in their reply:

"Please ensure you contact us at least 1 business day prior to your original event date, otherwise we will no longer be able to offer you the refund".

(Still had to ring in the end to get the refund)

The Adelaide Connection
21-09-2016, 09:26 PM
I wonder if we really had 8100 members buy tickets, or just 4050 who got screwed by the backwards ticketing system and ended up with a +1