PDA

View Full Version : Grand Final Tickets - Reluctant Help Required

comrade
22-09-2016, 05:21 PM
I have a stupid family member who didn't get a membership this year for the first time in ages, long story no excuse yada yada yada.

Anyways, he'll be devastated if we get through and can't attend. If anyone has a priority 3 barcode spare that won't go to use, I'd happily snap it up and chuck him in the ballot and see what happens.

I've already registered as priority 2 so he'll be by himself, but so be it. He's learnt a very important lesson.

Cheers all

Mofra
22-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Yeah there will be a scramble for tickets - my dad is a luddite with no mobile and not very internet savvy so didn't register his priority two allocation today. Couldn't get his membership barcode in time, only had his membership number.

The Adelaide Connection
22-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Yeah there will be a scramble for tickets - my dad is a luddite with no mobile and not very internet savvy so didn't register his priority two allocation today. Couldn't get his membership barcode in time, only had his membership number.
I'd call Ticketek and try to blame the system going haywire on you. Surely they can add him manually, the actual ballot won't occur for a few days.