PDA

View Full Version : Johnson - How heavy is our reliance on him?

BulldogBelle
20-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Well our Johnno is knocking on the door of 300 games another one of our players we will have the opportunity to witness getting to this milestone. In recent times we have proudly watched Grant, West, Smith reach 300 games and beyond.

Question I pose is how heavily is our reliance on Johnno?

I am the first to admit when he isn't playing in the side through injury etc, I am thinking constantly - who is going to kick the goals?

It is good to see we have Welsh now who hopefully can help out Johnno in the forward line and they can become a formidable duo. Time will tell.

The Coon Dog
20-12-2007, 11:29 PM
I think there has been an unhealthy reliance upon Johnno, which will abate this season as Rocket has stated he wants to prolong Johnno's career with greater stints on the bench.

hujsh
21-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Our reliance on Johnson is getting to the stage where we might benefit playing him as the CHF instead of Murphy. He'll still kick goals but others will have a chance to play deep with Johnno setting them up. If we need a spark then we can move him deep again.

Bulldog Revolution
21-12-2007, 10:38 AM
You are raising an important issue BBelle. Sometimes you watch him and you can just see he is not moving that well, and looks injured, but the guy rarely misses and always gives it everything he has

Our reliance on Johnson is getting to the stage where we might benefit playing him as the CHF instead of Murphy. He'll still kick goals but others will have a chance to play deep with Johnno setting them up. If we need a spark then we can move him deep again.

I wonder hujush if playing at CHF will be even more taxing on his body, as he'll have to run another 5-6kms a game wont he?

I think we just need more threats so that guys cant double team him and jump all over his back

Go_Dogs
21-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I think we just need more threats so that guys cant double team him and jump all over his back

Exactly right BR. Every time the ball came forward last season, you could almost sense the opposition find Johnno, and double team him as most likely he's where the ball will come, and he's the most likely to win his contest. This was due to Murph and Hahn both struggling a bit and missing games, Darcy being unable to really provide the contest and no other clear options. Someone like Cooney could've played forward more often, but we really needed him in a midfield that was at times missing Cross, and West, as well as Griffen.

Welsh adds another option, and if one of Minson or Hudson can answer the call, we could suddenly have a very improved forward set up. The key for me though is Murph playing well. He's such a good player and if he can get it right across the half forward line, our other forwards can be made to look exceptional, no matter who plays there.

hujsh
21-12-2007, 04:13 PM
You are raising an important issue BBelle. Sometimes you watch him and you can just see he is not moving that well, and looks injured, but the guy rarely misses and always gives it everything he has

I wonder hujush if playing at CHF will be even more taxing on his body, as he'll have to run another 5-6kms a game wont he?

I think he already runs further than most CHF so we would just position him differently. I have definitely seen him start at CHF but it can be a struggle to tell where the players are playing sometimes because there are games that look like soccer matches where everyone floods. He could also swap with Murph or a kpp when tired.

LostDoggy
21-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Now is the time we need to play it conservative with him. Take Mark Ruccitio (SP?) for example. He was the youngest player to reach 300 games and was still playing great footy. Then his body broke down and only played another 10 or so games.

We cant have this happen to Johnno. He cannot be the vocal point anymore. The younger players have to step up and spread the load. Having Welsh down there is a blessing in disguise because he will take most of the heat off and it might even prolong his career.

Dogs 24/7
21-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Question I pose is how heavily is our reliance on Johnno?

I am the first to admit when he isn't playing in the side through injury etc, I am thinking constantly - who is going to kick the goals?

It is good to see we have Welsh now who hopefully can help out Johnno in the forward line and they can become a formidable duo. Time will tell.

The short and not so sweet answer is that we rely too much on him but then again he delivers most times. Welsh might assist us but we need Johnson to have another one of those 50 plus goal efforts again.

He has some minor faults but he is the players that I have most enjoyed watching over the last few years mainly because in some ways he has been asked to play out of position and still become a star.

BulldogBelle
21-12-2007, 10:27 PM
He has some minor faults but he is the players that I have most enjoyed watching over the last few years mainly because in some ways he has been asked to play out of position and still become a star.

That is true, that makes him all the more special to our team. I have quite a few non bulldog friends and if I ask the question who would you take from the Dogs and place into your team the answer is always the same - Brad Johnson, as he can play a variety of roles and seems to have an overabundence of determination. I nod my head and say, Yes, you have described BJ to a tee.

Mantis
22-12-2007, 10:56 AM

Being pessimistic you could argue he has some pretty major faults, but has found a way to become a very effective forward. I would just like him to focus a bit more on his defensive skills next season as this is certainly an area of his game he could an improve and this improvement will help us become a better side.

hujsh
22-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Being pessimistic you could argue he has some pretty major faults, but has found a way to become a very effective forward. I would just like him to focus a bit more on his defensive skills next season as this is certainly an area of his game he could an improve and this improvement will help us become a better side.

What faults? I can't really think of any

Dancin' Douggy
22-12-2007, 03:31 PM

I'm with you hujsh. Maybe he's got bad table manners!:confused:

Mantis
22-12-2007, 03:59 PM

His defensive skills aren't that great. He isn't a great field kick.

Maybe I'm being picky, but there are area's he can certainly improve on.

hujsh
22-12-2007, 04:40 PM

I have seen him tag Hird once for a quarter and i've never really seen him kick clangers but that defensive pressure may come down to what Grant said about the individuals being bigger than the club. It might be that Johnson was never expected to defend the same way Eagleton hasn't been.

Dancin' Douggy
22-12-2007, 08:01 PM

you are being picky

The Coon Dog
22-12-2007, 09:24 PM

Try non existent, for his defensive skills/pressure. Also needs to be more prepared to block, shepherd & create space for his team mates, particularly when he isn't getting much of it himself.

LostDog
22-12-2007, 09:50 PM
I hope Johnson can be our Robert Harvey and play forever

Can just see the Headlines
"Harvey dropped for crucial game against Gold Coast Wallabies due to Death at 81 years of age"

Dogs 24/7
23-12-2007, 02:31 PM

I dont think he has any major flaws and you would have to be extremely picky to say they were major ones.
The minor flaws as I see them is being to focused on kicking a goal (he missed some people in better positions) and he isnt as strong defensively as he should be.
That being said though he is playing out of position and is being asked to kick 50 goals each season and he is a fine performer.

LostDoggy
23-12-2007, 06:44 PM

Try non existent, for his defensive skills/pressure. Also needs to be more prepared to block, shepherd & create space for his team mates, particularly when he isn't getting much of it himself.

Interesting responses above.

He does the job week in and week out, is played out of position and still an echelon of the game. Was All Australian Captain and consistantly makes the All Australia Side. At times defensively he may make the wrong decision. But overall he has been the glue to our side on many an occasion.

That being said though he is playing out of position and is being asked to kick 50 goals each season and he is a fine performer.

People tend to forget that minor little detail.

Mantis
23-12-2007, 07:12 PM
People tend to forget that minor little detail.

So where should he be playing then??

He was a very good wingman back in the late 90's/ early 00's, but the game has changed and I doubt that he would be as effective.

Don't get me wrong Johnson is an elite player, but there are parts of his game which should be better.

hujsh
23-12-2007, 07:27 PM
So where should he be playing then??

He was a very good wingman back in the late 90's/ early 00's, but the game has changed and I doubt that he would be as effective.

Don't get me wrong Johnson is an elite player, but there are parts of his game which should be better.

He shouldn't be the focal point of our forward line. Guys like Brown and Robertson who play a similar role have Richo and Neitz. Remember that Johnson runs further than at least 19 players in the team weekly and gets a midfielders possessions and a Forwards goals so asking him to sprint after defenders as well will just burn him out

wimberga
23-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Those are some good points there Hujsh

LostDoggy
24-12-2007, 11:13 AM
He shouldn't be the focal point of our forward line. Guys like Brown and Robertson who play a similar role have Richo and Neitz. Remember that Johnson runs further than at least 19 players in the team weekly and gets a midfielders possessions and a Forwards goals so asking him to sprint after defenders as well will just burn him out
Who else is there to play in our forward line?
Why shouldn't forwards sprint after their opposing defender? Someone like Johnson is more capable of that than your Richo and Neitzs. Our lack of defensive pressure especially in the forward line is a more valid reason why we perform badly than not having a tall key forward.

wimberga
24-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Ernie, i think the point that Hujsh is making is that Johnno is already playing out of his skin, and he cannot expect to do it all, as he is already playing as 2 or 3 forwards. Because he is the focal point like Neitz and Richo for there respective teams, he is constantly looked for to present. So players like Robertson and Brown have more to give as they have a bit more in the tank because they are not the only option going forward.

Mantis
24-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Ernie, i think the point that Hujsh is making is that Johnno is already playing out of his skin, and he cannot expect to do it all, as he is already playing as 2 or 3 forwards. Because he is the focal point like Neitz and Richo for there respective teams, he is constantly looked for to present. So players like Robertson and Brown have more to give as they have a bit more in the tank because they are not the only option going forward.

Thats a load of BS and to think otherwise is being naive.

Johnson is an excellent forward, he is the undoubtably thebest forward in the competition for his size, but his defensive efforts are less than satisfactory. Even the coaching staff recognise this and hopefully we will see a more complete player next year.

wimberga
24-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Mantis, you dont agree that Johnno is carrying the forwardline by himself and thus this takes more out of him? I dont think his defensive efforts are good either, i am just recognising the fact that he is playing the role of a big and small forward without any breaks.

Mantis
24-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Mantis, you dont agree that Johnno is carrying the forwardline by himself and thus this takes more out of him? I dont think his defensive efforts are good either, i am just recognising the fact that he is playing the role of a big and small forward without any breaks.

Ok from another point of view.

Johnno finds energy to go chasing easy kick's in the backline when the ball isn't getting down forward, but can't find energy to apply pressure to the opposition to keep the ball inside our 50 when it does get down there. That doesn't make sense to me.

Agree that he has been asked to carry our forwardline and has doen a good job of it, but he needs to work harder at the little things.

GVGjr
24-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Ok from another point of view.

Johnno finds energy to go chasing easy kick's in the backline when the ball isn't getting down forward, but can't find energy to apply pressure to the opposition to keep the ball inside our 50 when it does get down there. That doesn't make sense to me.

Agree that he has been asked to carry our forwardline and has doen a good job of it, but he needs to work harder at the little things.

I tend to agree that Johnson needs to work a bit harder on the defensive side of his game but as you and others have pointed out he has been a sensational player for us. Most of the competitions best players still have a flaw or two.

What I most admire about him is that he adapted from being a hard working midfielder in his younger days to being an excellent small forward who plays tall.

I still remember his first game of footy for us. Does anyone remember who is opponent was and who we played?

hujsh
24-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Why shouldn't forwards sprint after their opposing defender? Someone like Johnson is more capable of that than your Richo and Neitzs. Our lack of defensive pressure especially in the forward line is a more valid reason why we perform badly than not having a tall key forward.

Never would i ever claim that either of them are better than Johnson. Nietz and Richo form partnerships with the Robertson and Brown which increases both their effectiveness. Johnson and Murph are both skilled but are too similar. If we have Johnson as the focal point when we are under pressure and we kick it to him when some huge ruckman is there loose in defence he would be out marked. Add a key forward who creates the contest instead leaving Johnno to swoop on the loose ball and we are a better team. Then we could kick to Johnno when he is open instead of always kicking it to him.

And our lack of forward pressure is not his fault alone as there are others in the forward line who should do more defensive work before he does.

I said he shouldn't be our focal point but we don't have other options currently, which is the clubs fault and noone else's. So he does the job kickd 50 goals after finishing second in the Colman last year and were arguing over his defensive pressure. How many key forwards get 20 posessions weekly with their goals and then put on allot of defensive pressure

LostDoggy
25-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Never would i ever claim that either of them are better than Johnson. Nietz and Richo form partnerships with the Robertson and Brown which increases both their effectiveness.
Thier partnerships worked so well that they both finished below us last season.

Johnson and Murph are both skilled but are too similar. If we have Johnson as the focal point when we are under pressure and we kick it to him when some huge ruckman is there loose in defence he would be out marked.
That would happen with any focal point. Its about quick moment and delivery of the ball. Johnson man on man is better than a lot of talls.

Add a key forward who creates the contest instead leaving Johnno to swoop on the loose ball and we are a better team. Then we could kick to Johnno when he is open instead of always kicking it to him.
Not telling us anything new here.

And our lack of forward pressure is not his fault alone as there are others in the forward line who should do more defensive work before he does.
Still doesn't excuse him of not chasing his man.

I said he shouldn't be our focal point but we don't have other options currently,
Well unless we recruit a Jon Brown type or develop someone instantly thats better than saying he shouldn't be the focal point is pretty silly.

which is the clubs fault and noone else's. So he does the job kickd 50 goals after finishing second in the Colman last year and were arguing over his defensive pressure. How many key forwards get 20 posessions weekly with their goals and then put on allot of defensive pressure
The good ones do. So because Johnson is very talented then he shouldn't chase. As mentioned already he is more than capable of doing both roles.
If Johnson has a fault it more than he a touch selfish in front of goal, he rightly believes in his ability and tries take too much on.

LostDoggy
25-12-2007, 11:18 AM
I still remember his first game of footy for us. Does anyone remember who is opponent was and who we played?

I was OS at the time but saw a replay.
Tony Shaw's 300th at WO and Mark Fraser?

GVGjr
25-12-2007, 11:41 AM
I was OS at the time but saw a replay.
Tony Shaw's 300th at WO and Mark Fraser?

Spot on. Most team would test out a first game player but the Pies put Fraser on him who might not have even bumped him. It was great to see Johnson rack up some possessions in his first game.

Dogs 24/7
25-12-2007, 02:21 PM

Johnson, Welsh, Murphy, Akermainis and probably Higgins probably are the first chioce players with Everitt, Minson, McDougall, Skipper, Hahn and Giansiracusa thrown in. It doesn't appear to be a strong line-up for us but if the midfield is on top of their game we can keep the scoreboard ticking over.

hujsh
25-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Thier partnerships worked so well that they both finished below us last season.
Oh so one season by two teams define two players careers together. You have seen them play well together and that is a terrible point.

That would happen with any focal point. Its about quick moment and delivery of the ball. Johnson man on man is better than a lot of talls.
My point is that we won't always be able to move the ball quickly so a tall forward might help.

Just because he isn't the best defensive player doesn't mean he doesn't cahse

Well unless we recruit a Jon Brown type or develop someone instantly thats better than saying he shouldn't be the focal point is pretty silly.
He shouldn't. There should be someone else. Unfortunately there isn't

The good ones do. So because Johnson is very talented then he shouldn't chase. As mentioned already he is more than capable of doing both roles.
If Johnson has a fault it more than he a touch selfish in front of goal, he rightly believes in his ability and tries take too much on.

It is an exaggeration to say he doesn't chase. Most forwards can get posessions, kick goals or apply defensive pressure. If a forward can provide all three then he is almost the best in the comp

LostDoggy
26-12-2007, 09:39 AM
It is an exaggeration to say he doesn't chase. Most forwards can get posessions, kick goals or apply defensive pressure. If a forward can provide all three then he is almost the best in the comp

The only thing I have to say is I never said he doesn't chase. It was you said he shouldn't chase.
Going around in circles with the rest of your post.

hujsh
26-12-2007, 08:19 PM
The only thing I have to say is I never said he doesn't chase. It was you said he shouldn't chase.
Going around in circles with the rest of your post.

No i said that he shouldn't be the focal point. I also said that he does everything but apply excellent defensive pressure so maybe it isn't really such a big deal if he isn't chasing players down consistently ect since he is often running up the field.

Original quote
[/QUOTE]Our lack of forward pressure is not his fault alone as there are others in the forward line who should do more defensive work before he does.[/QUOTE]
Sigly reply
[/QUOTE]Still doesn't excuse him of not chasing his man.[/QUOTE]
That implies that he doesn't chase

LostDoggy
26-12-2007, 11:00 PM
No i said that he shouldn't be the focal point. I also said that he does everything but apply excellent defensive pressure so maybe it isn't really such a big deal if he isn't chasing players down consistently ect since he is often running up the field.

And I'm saying if Johnson should be the focal point then who should? There is no Neitz or Richo at the club. You've given us nothing we didn't already know.
Again I also never said he doesn't apply defensive pressure, I think he does but I do think is a big deal if he doesn't help out there as you suggested. He is the captain he should lead by example there.

Original quote
Our lack of forward pressure is not his fault alone as there are others in the forward line who should do more defensive work before he does.
Sigly reply
That implies that he doesn't chase
That was written in reference to this rubbish below not the rubbish above that you can't quote properly.

Remember that Johnson runs further than at least 19 players in the team weekly and gets a midfielders possessions and a Forwards goals so asking him to sprint after defenders as well will just burn him out

hujsh
27-12-2007, 02:21 AM
And I'm saying if Johnson should be the focal point then who should? There is no Neitz or Richo at the club. You've given us nothing we didn't already know.
Again I also never said he doesn't apply defensive pressure, I think he does but I do think is a big deal if he doesn't help out there as you suggested. He is the captain he should lead by example there.

That was written in reference to this rubbish below not the rubbish above that you can't quote properly.

I never said he doesn't chase you said that i said that. I said to ask more of him is stupid as he does so much already. But hey maybe he'll get fitter as he gets older

Also Johnson is not exactly top of the list of who should apply more defensive pressure, I'm sure we can find others.

Take a chill pill mate. You exaggerated what i said and then blamed me for not knowing which post you talked about.

So i didn't do the quote properly. I'm sure it has just ruined your day :(.

Mantis
27-12-2007, 08:21 AM
I never said he doesn't chase you said that i said that. I said to ask more of him is stupid as he does so much already. But hey maybe he'll get fitter as he gets older

Also Johnson is not exactly top of the list of who should apply more defensive pressure, I'm sure we can find others.

Take a chill pill mate. You exaggerated what i said and then blamed me for not knowing which post you talked about.

So i didn't do the quote properly. I'm sure it has just ruined your day :(.

The coach doesn't agree with you...

LostDoggy
27-12-2007, 08:32 AM
I never said he doesn't chase you said that i said that.
Please quote where I wrote that.

I said to ask more of him is stupid as he does so much already. But hey maybe he'll get fitter as he gets older
Why is asking him to chase after his defender asking more of him? All players should have to.

Never said that.

Exaggerated? You keep stating it.

LostDoggy
27-12-2007, 08:43 AM

Wait a sec, I can imagine Eade saying "Johnno no need for you to chase Scarlett from defence as you have already been up the ground, we'll get someone else to, its not like Scarlett has any influence in their teams scoring ability anyway"

GVGjr
27-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Wait a sec, I can imagine Eade saying "Johnno no need for you to chase Scarlett from defence as you have already been up the ground, we'll get someone else to, its not like Scarlett has any influence in their teams scoring ability anyway"

It's great when the Cats put Scarlett on Johnson. Johnson has kicked a bag of goals on him.

LostDoggy
27-12-2007, 12:51 PM
It's great when the Cats put Scarlett on Johnson. Johnson has kicked a bag of goals on him.
:)
Yes but Scarlett has a hurt us a couple of times going the other way too.

GVGjr
27-12-2007, 01:45 PM

I think the scoreboard has Johnno well ahead though. ;)

I think we agree that defensive pressure as a forward isn't Johnson strength but I don't think he is as passive as some might think as well. My guess is that he is that focused on kicking goals and holding his marks he loses a bit of an edge once the opposition has the ball.

Thats also why I'm a little concerned with the prospect of a fullforward line of Welsh, Minson and Johnson and I think defensively Welsh and Minson will make Johnson look like Robbins.

hujsh
27-12-2007, 01:48 PM

He hasn't really hurt us in the last couple of matches but he killed us round 16 last year. He was playing on Grant who was sent to be the loose man in defense leaving Scarlett at the other end on his own. My memory of this only goes back that far but it doesn't appear to be Johnson's fault that Matthew Scarlett has done well against us

hujsh
27-12-2007, 01:51 PM

So you think that Johnson has the worst defensive pressure in the forward line?

LostDoggy
27-12-2007, 01:57 PM
He hasn't really hurt us in the last couple of matches but he killed us round 16 last year. He was playing on Grant who was sent to be the loose man in defense leaving Scarlett at the other end on his own. My memory of this only goes back that far but it doesn't appear to be Johnson's fault that Matthew Scarlett has done well against us
Never said it was Johnson's fault as obvious he has done some chasing. You want him to do less.
Scarlett is one example. Say Cameron Bruce, Nathan Bassett, Joel Bowden, Leo Barry, etc ,
No need for Johnson to chase them as they aren't damaging the other way.

hujsh
27-12-2007, 02:01 PM
I think the scoreboard has Johnno well ahead though. ;)

I think we agree that defensive pressure as a forward isn't Johnson strength but I don't think he is as passive as some might think as well. My guess is that he is that focused on kicking goals and holding his marks he loses a bit of an edge once the opposition has the ball.

Thats also why I'm a little concerned with the prospect of a fullforward line of Welsh, Minson and Johnson and I think defensively Welsh and Minson will make Johnson look like Robbins.

All good points. Should we have someone else instead of Minson then? Say Harbrow or maybe even Ray to add a little bit of defensive pressure?

Mantis
27-12-2007, 02:55 PM
So you think that Johnson has the worst defensive pressure in the forward line?

Yes I do.

One very influential person at the Bulldogs agrees with me too so we both must be wrong then.:rolleyes:

hujsh
27-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Never said it was Johnson's fault as obvious he has done some chasing. You want him to do less.
Scarlett is one example. Say Cameron Bruce, Nathan Bassett, Joel Bowden, Leo Barry, etc ,
No need for Johnson to chase them as they aren't damaging the other way.

Now you seem to be taking it personally and your making stuff up. LOL :p

hujsh
27-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Yes I do.

One very influential person at the Bulldogs agrees with me too so we both must be wrong then.:rolleyes:

Ok... I'm not saying your opinion is wrong but I'm surprised. I will take more notice of what Johnson does off the ball when I'm at the footy next.

It is also easy to say that an influential person agrees with you and not state their name. It also doesn't make you right. ;)

LostDoggy
27-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Now you seem to be taking it personally and your making stuff up. LOL :p
??? Where have I made stuff up? You still haven't answered any of my questions prior this one either.
You obviously belong in a different forum.

hujsh
27-12-2007, 08:07 PM
??? Where have I made stuff up? You still haven't answered any of my questions prior this one either.
You obviously belong in a different forum.

Once again with the insults (maybe you belong in another forum). I didn't say Johnson should chase less.
I din't answer your questions because you leave so many and i get sick of explaining everything i say. There's always a series of whos whats wheres and whys.

Mantis
27-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Ok... I'm not saying your opinion is wrong but I'm surprised. I will take more notice of what Johnson does off the ball when I'm at the footy next.

It is also easy to say that an influential person agrees with you and not state their name. It also doesn't make you right. ;)

Ok I know your new at this, but you will quickly learn that I'm always right...

If you watched our team play like a quite a few do on this board you would quickly learn the faults of our players. As I have previously stated Johnson is a very good player, but his lack of defensive efforts make his value to the team less than if he chased, tackled and harrassed. He may or may not kick more goals by doing these 1%'ers, but he would be a much better team player and set a better example to the rest of the side.

LostDoggy
27-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Once again with the insults (maybe you belong in another forum).

You've done just as much, if not more insulting than me.
You accused me of making stuff up but I'm the one that insulting?

I didn't say Johnson should chase less.
I've already quoted you 2 or 3 time now where you said different.

I din't answer your questions because you leave so many and i get sick of explaining everything i say. There's always a series of whos whats wheres and whys.
Fair enough you want to state something in a forum without question then you should have your own board just for yourself.

hujsh
27-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Ok I know your new at this, but you will quickly learn that I'm always right...

If you watched our team play like a quite a few do on this board you would quickly learn the faults of our players. As I have previously stated Johnson is a very good player, but his lack of defensive efforts make his value to the team less than if he chased, tackled and harrassed. He may or may not kick more goals by doing these 1%'ers, but he would be a much better team player and set a better example to the rest of the side.

OK. I'll take your word for it as you probably see more live games so you can see everything

hujsh
27-12-2007, 10:00 PM
You've done just as much, if not more insulting than me.
You accused me of making stuff up but I'm the one that insulting?

I've already quoted you 2 or 3 time now where you said different.

That was just BS

hujsh
27-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Fair enough you want to state something in a forum without question then you should have your own board just for yourself.

I need to stop replying to you. I had a different message here but think this is a bit off topic now

LostDoggy
27-12-2007, 10:13 PM
I answer questions, I'm just sick of you. In fact before you started replying to my posts this was the perfect forum. Your the only one i don't like;)

Thank you.

hujsh
27-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Thank you.

Any Time:confused:

Topdog
28-12-2007, 10:14 AM
hujsh you did say that Johnson shouldn't be expected to chase as he already runs more than others.

Anyhow our whole team needs to learn the meaning of defensive pressure. They also desperately need to learn how to help each other out and shepherd.

hujsh
28-12-2007, 01:54 PM
hujsh you did say that Johnson shouldn't be expected to chase as he already runs more than others.

Anyhow our whole team needs to learn the meaning of defensive pressure. They also desperately need to learn how to help each other out and shepherd.

No i said he shouldn't chase more than he does now

Topdog
28-12-2007, 02:38 PM
No i said he shouldn't chase more than he does now

and at the moment he does no chasing so essentially you are saying the same thing.

LostDoggy
28-12-2007, 02:54 PM
and at the moment he does no chasing so essentially you are saying the same thing.

Sorry, the wall is about 2 ft thick.

hujsh
28-12-2007, 07:38 PM

Ok. I don't see him as not chasing ever but i do see your point