PDA

View Full Version : For those not travelling up?

Eastdog
23-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Think I did a similar thread and many woofers posted their seats at the ground but with many woofers travelling up to Sydney on the weekend for the big game where will you be watching the game if not travelling up?

Myself: on my couch at home with a beer or two.

Was speaking before work today to one of the workers at the coffee shop I go to and he is a Dogs fan as well and said he might gather with some mates either out somewhere or home to watch the game.

Doggy
24-09-2016, 10:53 AM
I'm in Phnom Phen Cambodia. There is an Aussie Bar directly across the road from my hotel. They are showing the game live at the traditional Saturday arvo time of 2.15pm. The Mrs is going to see the killing fields today. I'll be watching the killing fields on TV!
Go Dogs

The Underdog
24-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Going to a mates place nearby. He's a Dogs fan. It's going to be awkward if I throw something through his window or break his TV but c'est la vie.

azabob
24-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Going to a mates place nearby. He's a Dogs fan. It's going to be awkward if I throw something through his window or break his TV but c'est la vie.

I've pulled the pin from going to the pub.

Funnily enough the few I was going with have also pulled the pin.

Will watch from home.

The Underdog
24-09-2016, 02:38 PM
I've pulled the pin from going to the pub.

Funnily enough the few I was going with have also pulled the pin.

Will watch from home.

Yeah I thought about the pub but can't imagine I'm going to be able to act like a rational human in the outside world.

G-Mo77
24-09-2016, 04:00 PM

They'll understand.

Throughandthrough
24-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Spending the night with my family, squeezed on a couch that doesn't fit us all. Will be tears, one way or the other.

DOG GOD
24-09-2016, 05:03 PM
As I'm heading to the u.s Monday, I've got a friend coming round after the game (don't want any interruptions during game), and I've already warned him that if we lose not much conversation will be happening tonight....however, if we win, I'll be hoarse before he arrives :)

merantau
24-09-2016, 05:26 PM
I'm at Hu'u Beach in S.E. Sumbawa. Go Dogs!

merantau
24-09-2016, 06:02 PM
And it's raining so hard here can't hear the TV and its maxed up!

Eastdog
25-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Great stuff reading the Herald Sun today of our fans celebrating in the Plough Hotel in Footscray and The Railway Hotel in Yarraville. Great that they crossed to The Wharf Hotel in Docklands as well last night during the breaks in the game last night.

westdog54
26-09-2016, 06:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW2kZtsiKAY

You're welcome.

LostDoggy
26-09-2016, 11:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW2kZtsiKAY

You're welcome.

Mate that was AWSEOME!!!
Sorry EastWest :o