PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas WOOFers

Templeton31
21-12-2007, 10:34 AM
This will be my last day poking round the forum for a little while so thought I'd wish all WOOFers a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

A big thank you from me to Gary and the other mods for getting WOOF up and running and keeping things in check. Thanks guys you do a top job in providing a great board to discuss all things Bulldog.

And as my Pa used to say to me every summer "there's always next year!!!!" :D Go Dogs!

Go_Dogs
21-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you to T#31.

It certainly has been a pleasure to be involved in this site this year, so big thanks to everyone involved who has contributed to make it what it has become.

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays.

LostDoggy
21-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Merry Xmas to everyone here on WOOF. The site is a great site and my thanks to everyone involved in setting it up and to the posters who add their content.

I will be heading off myself in a couple of weeks - but will check in when I can get to an internet cafe and see how my beloved dogs are going. Here's to all of us in 2008

The Coon Dog
21-12-2007, 12:34 PM
T31 you obsessed decision-making-psycho-nerd, have yourself a very Merry Christmas & a safe & Happy New Year!!

Same to all other Woofers & their families.

Sockeye Salmon
21-12-2007, 12:59 PM
10 more days to the start of our 2nd premiership year!!!!

Merry Christmas to all.

GO DOGS!!!

The Doctor
21-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Merry Christmas everyone.

LostDoggy
21-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Max469
21-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone and your families.

Stay safe and enjoy yourselves.

firstdogonthemoon
21-12-2007, 09:01 PM
mrry chrstms nd hppy nw yr to you and all your vowels

Dogs 24/7
21-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy your time and stay safe.
I really enjoy being part of this community and I'm looking for bigger and better things next year.

Go Dogs

BulldogBelle
21-12-2007, 10:32 PM
T31 Thanks for starting up the thread. :)

Merry Xmas to all, wishing you all the best for Xmas and The New Year.

LostDoggy
22-12-2007, 12:08 AM
All the best to everyone for Christmas and the New Year. Hope everyone stays safe and has a good time because this time next year we will still be feeling the effects of our second premiership!

The Underdog
22-12-2007, 08:30 AM
mrry chrstms nd hppy nw yr to you and all your vowels

You didn't own the Rchmnd Clb Htl on Swan St for a while did you? (someone 'll get that I hope).

Seriously though, Merry Xmas to everyone, a safe break and a good rest for all of those who get one. Rocket wants us to come back at our normal supporting weight ready to jump straight into barracking pre-season in the New Year. We've all got to put in in 2008.

Thanks also to all who started, run & maintain the standard of this board. I've enjoyed the information and debates and maybe even learnt something (from the internet, who knew?)
Oh yeah and...

GO DOGGIES

Topdog
22-12-2007, 01:31 PM
merry Xmas all.

bornadog
22-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Have a great Xmas and a fanatstic 2008, to all.

Mofra
22-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Happy Saturnalia & Merry Festivus to all & sundry

DOG GOD
22-12-2007, 09:23 PM
I hope everyone on here has a GREAT xmas and a ROCKIN' new year. Hope 2008 is the YEAR OF THE DOG!!!

Stay cool and most importantly STAY SAFE!!!

LostDoggy
23-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Everyone enjoy the Christmas festivites and have a safe and happy New Year.

LostDoggy
23-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Stay safe everyone and enjoy the day.
I have told the family I don't want any pressies and that the club will be delivering mine in late September. ;)

LostDoggy
23-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks to everyone for their contribution to this quality site.

Even as a relative newbie, I've enjoyed many interesting reads, which have shown respect for the differing opinions, without becoming abusive - shows the calibre of its members and the administrators.

Merry xmas to all.

LostDoggy
23-12-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks to everyone for their contribution to this quality site.

Even as a relative newbie, I've enjoyed many interesting reads, which have shown respect for the differing opinions, without becoming abusive - shows the calibre of its members and the administrators.

Merry xmas to all.

I fully agree with this. Im a member of a few large websites and I enjoy this one a lot.
It might be because it is a niche subject without opposition supporters running amok but the footy knowledge of a number of people here makes for great reading.
Thanks everyone for making this a good place to visit. Remember to eat as much as you can on Xmas day because detoxes and diets can be done of any other day. ;)

Raw Toast
24-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Merry Christmas all and hoping the New Year brings lots to cheer about.

LostDoggy
24-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Merry Christmas everyone

LostDoggy
25-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Merry Christmas to the Bulldog Breed and all at WOOF..... heres to lookin up your nose Ernie!!!

Twodogs
25-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Merry Christmas to the Bulldog Breed and all at WOOF..... heres to lookin up your nose Ernie!!!

Eeeeeew!

Merry Christmas evryone.

Twodogs
25-12-2007, 11:10 AM
You didn't own the Rchmnd Clb Htl on Swan St for a while did you? (someone 'll get that I hope).

Used to be a favorite haunt of mine before they removed the sticky carpet. No more Meanies, no more Rollins spoken word, no more Bastard Squad.

Bugger you Browny!

The Underdog
27-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Used to be a favorite haunt of mine before they removed the sticky carpet. No more Meanies, no more Rollins spoken word, no more Bastard Squad.

Bugger you Browny!

I missed most of that, although I saw enough Meanies every where else around.
The vowels only recently returned to the Richmond Club. It's still crap though.

Twodogs
28-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I missed most of that, although I saw enough Meanies every where else around.
The vowels only recently returned to the Richmond Club. It's still crap though.

Ab old flatmate of mine had her 21st there and The Meanies played. Linky cut 'happy 21st Jen' into his chest with a broken glass. It was a top night. From memory they supported Rollins the night he did spoken word as well-that memory is fairly faulty though.:D

Dry Rot
01-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Have been over in the West for 2 weeks so a belated Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year!