PDA

View Full Version : I wonder

Twodogs
25-09-2016, 03:59 PM
How that smartarse Hawthorn supporter is feeling now? The smartarse Hawthorn supporter who drew alongside me on Millers rd Altona a couple of Fridays back beeped and waved his Hawthorn cap at me before he flipped the bird and sped off in a cloud of diesel. It was the Friday of the semi-final and I had my bulldog scarf out my car window on the way home from work.

Well my cap wielding friend my bulldog scarf is still proudly hanging out of my car window. I'll bet he's scraped the threepeat stickers off his van already.

chef
25-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Ive got a couple of Hawks at work and they are the most arrogant *!*!*!*!ers. Hope they dont win a flag for a very long time.

Twodogs
25-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Ive got a couple of Hawks at work and they are the most arrogant *!*!*!*!ers. Hope they dont win a flag for a very long time.

As Raffles the gentleman thug would say "they have had an elegant sufficiency".

hujsh
25-09-2016, 07:11 PM
I think of the ones jeering Murph when he did his knee.

Now I'm angry. Just more motivation to win this week. And next year. And every year possible until we have the most Premierships of anyone in the AFL. And then a few more for good measure. *!*!*!*! them

Twodogs
25-09-2016, 07:12 PM
I think of the ones jeering Murph when he did his knee.

Now I'm angry. Just more motivation to win this week. And next year. And every year possible until we have the most Premierships of anyone in the AFL. And then a few more for good measure. *!*!*!*! them

Well said Hujsh.

Roscoe_G
25-09-2016, 07:30 PM
How that smartarse Hawthorn supporter is feeling now? The smartarse Hawthorn supporter who drew alongside me on Millers rd Altona a couple of Fridays back beeped and waved his Hawthorn cap at me before he flipped the bird and sped off in a cloud of diesel. It was the Friday of the semi-final and I had my bulldog scarf out my car window on the way home from work.

Well my cap wielding friend my bulldog scarf is still proudly hanging out of my car window. I'll bet he's scraped the threepeat stickers off his van already.

Nice Twodogs!!! Like to hear that type of story! (But this week I think you'll need Roughie!!)