They say things come in threes.

1. Womens Premiers for 2016

2. VFL Premiers for 2016

3. Lets bring this home on Saturday.

What an amazing ride 2016 is.

Three Teams; One Club

Eastdog
25-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Just been an awesome year. I've only been a member for a few years but have been a supporter for over 10 years and it has been just so good the last 2 years. The first few years as a member were tough but I went to those games - went to the Freo game in 2014 I recall and only 14,000 went - I reckon all those fans who went that day certainly deserve a GF ticket.

Twodogs
26-09-2016, 12:27 PM
They say things come in threes.

1. Womens Premiers for 2016

2. VFL Premiers for 2016

3. Lets bring this home on Saturday.

What an amazing ride 2016 is.

Three Teams; One Club

One club, three premierships!

Just been an awesome year. I've only been a member for a few years but have been a supporter for over 10 years and it has been just so good the last 2 years. The first few years as a member were tough but I went to those games - went to the Freo game in 2014 I recall and only 14,000 went - I reckon all those fans who went that day certainly deserve a GF ticket.

I remember a game at Etihad V Freo that was so awful the crowd booed the bulldog players off at halftime even though we were in front by 4 or 5 goals. Worst game I have seen.

EasternWest
26-09-2016, 02:40 PM
One club, three premierships!

I remember a game at Etihad V Freo that was so awful the crowd booed the bulldog players off at halftime even though we were in front by 4 or 5 goals. Worst game I have seen.

That's nothing.

I was at the Freo game many moons ago when they closed off the top two levels at Etihad. I think there were about 5000 people there, and we got destroyed. Dark times.

boydogs
27-09-2016, 01:36 AM
That's nothing.

I was at the Freo game many moons ago when they closed off the top two levels at Etihad. I think there were about 5000 people there, and we got destroyed. Dark times.

I was there that day. Excited to be seated on level 1 at the start of the game, but the rest of it was a bit of a drag