PDA

View Full Version : What have you done today / doing this week?

1eyedog
26-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Today: nothing
Tomorrow: nothing
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: training
Friday: GF Parade
Saturday: GRAND FINAL!!!!!!

Monday: Well considering I used the last of my leave to go to go to Perth for the Cokers game I'll probably get the sack.

What does your week look like?

Twodogs
26-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Wow! Did we make the Grand Final?

Twodogs
26-09-2016, 07:14 PM
That would explain a lot of things now that I think about it.

LostDoggy
26-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Today: panicked about GF tickets.

1eyedog
26-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Wow! Did we make the Grand Final?

rejig through your sig and check yo self before yo wriggidy wreck yo self

Throughandthrough
26-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Friday night. Felt confident and bought accomodation
Saturday night : Watched a good game of Footy. Cried. Tried to book flights but my brain was frozen and couldnt press buttons. Ended up using a thing called a telephone and booking 2 @ Flights. Watched last quarter again as I couldn't remember anything. Shared a tweet conversation at 4AM with Sue Alberti who couldn't sleep either.
Sunday, went to SANFL GF wearing Bulldogs gear and got slapped on the back all day. Couldnt sleep.
Monday, wore Bulldogs gear to the office. Some random called me a bandwaggoner. Set him straight. Spent the day making sure all work conversations focussed on the Dogs. Booked a taxi, confirmed my flights and accomodation, refreshed NetBank all day. Did about 45 minutes work.
Tuesday - the same, less the Netbank
Wednesday - my wifes birthday. I hope I remember.
Thursday Same as Tuesday
Friday Same as Thursday
Saturday 4 AM Taxi to airport

SonofScray
26-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Tried to smash through my tasks for the week today. Intend to do as much as I can tomorrow and pull the pin Wednesday. Staff decorated the office in RW&B and all cheered when I walked in today. I am wrecked physically and emotionally from the weekend, huge chance to get sick ��

AndrewP6
26-09-2016, 08:34 PM
I'm on holidays so I have lots of time to myself. That is good and bad. I can't use work to distract me. Have a couple of things on, so will use the days. Nights I will enjoy and try not to stress! Never thought we'd be in this situation this year, so I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

choconmientay
26-09-2016, 08:48 PM
I am taking this week off so plenty of times to read woof and follow the "who is going to the GF" thread and plenty of time to get worried about my turn (p3) to get the tickets. Fingers still crossed.