29-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Gordo is god.

Twodogs
29-09-2016, 07:25 PM
All hail El Presidente!!!!!!!

bulldogtragic
29-09-2016, 07:34 PM
All hail El Presidente!!!!!!!

Who'd have said in 1988 he'd help save the club and be president as a 32yo. Take a break to become Australia's preeminent class action lawyer, and while making S&G huge and floating it. Then come back for a second presidency, buy the pound cafe, loan $1,000,000 to the club and see a Grand Final and possible Premiership. Huge effort.

EasternWest
29-09-2016, 11:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtgVAdQVUAAOEXw.jpg

Great to see him getting so much love today.

Who'd have said in 1988 he'd help save the club and be president as a 32yo. Take a break to become Australia's preeminent class action lawyer, and while making S&G huge and floating it. Then come back for a second presidency, buy the pound cafe, loan $1,000,000 to the club and see a Grand Final and possible Premiership. Huge effort.

Legend.

bornadog
30-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Mentioned tonight , has tipped in over $3 million - legend for sure

bulldogtragic
30-09-2016, 03:29 AM

It's hard not to be inspired by this. When people see the $20 contribution to the Women's Team on their renewal or Bulldog For Life statement. Ask yourself, if Peter Gordon was asked for $20 for our great club, what would Peter Gordon do? He'd happily give it and probably add on a Bulldogs Backyard package to see our club not survive, but thrive into a new era we the Western Bulldogs become a 'Big Club'.

whythelongface
30-09-2016, 12:42 PM

He is special and has a deep love for the club. We are lucky to have him onboard (as well as all the other thousands that contribute to this great club of ours).

Twodogs
30-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Gordon was quick to mention a few others that contribute a motsza as well like the Johnstons and Sue Alberti and a few others.

I thought it was a bit tawdry of Sheahan to labour the point on that particular topic. I guess it was interesting to hear the dollar amount but he just kept on and on.

comrade
30-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Gordon was quick to mention a few others that contribute a motsza as well like the Johnstons and Sue Alberti and a few others.

I thought it was a bit tawdry of Sheahan to labour the point on that particular topic. I guess it was interesting to hear the dollar amount but he just kept on and on.

Gordo didn't like it either.

Twodogs
30-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Gordo didn't like it either.

It was uncomfortable to watch. To be frank I'm not really that interested anyway. I can see Peter Gordon's contribution to the club and it's beyond a dollar valuation. It was pretty cheap by Mike Sheahan.