PDA

View Full Version : BLK Western Bulldog gear - huge discounts.

bornadog
09-11-2016, 10:21 AM
BLK are on sale with a clear out of Bulldog gear and there are some massive savings.

See here (http://www.blksport.com/pro-teams/western-bulldogs.htm)

cinder
09-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Thanks BAD. I ordered my son the blue training guernsey with his name on it. He's going to love it. Also grabbed the ladies' travel jacket for me, so enough for free shipping.

Axe Man
09-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Thanks BAD. I ordered my son the blue training guernsey with his name on it. He's going to love it. Also grabbed the ladies' travel jacket for me, so enough for free shipping.

How do you add a number and/or a name? I can't see where you can enter it?

Topdog
09-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Thanks BD. Christmas shopping time

cinder
09-11-2016, 11:05 AM
How do you add a number and/or a name? I can't see where you can enter it?

Just had a look, must only be an option on the training guernseys under 'Personalise your item'

Axe Man
09-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Just had a look, must only be an option on the training guernseys under 'Personalise your item'

Thanks. Silly that you can't at least get a number on the match guernseys.

cinder
09-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Thanks. Silly that you can't at least get a number on the match guernseys.

Agreed, it's stupid!

Mofra
09-11-2016, 11:36 AM
The gym shorts are only available in 3XL and higher. Damn.

Ozza
09-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Thanks BAD. Jumped on and got a Guernsey for my young bloke. He has the white clash Guernsey, but I said if we won the Grand Final I'd get him the blue one - time to make good on the promise.

Axe Man
09-11-2016, 12:02 PM
The gym shorts are only available in 3XL and higher. Damn.

I was going to get a pair of those too - 2 of me could fit in a 3XL!

Axe Man
09-11-2016, 12:04 PM

Actually realised in the end that personalisation was also available on the clash guerneys, just not on the regular blue guernesys - weird. Smallest jumper I could get for my Bonti loving 3 year old was a size 8 - hope he hangs around for a few years so she can grow into it!

Guido
09-11-2016, 12:45 PM
The gym shorts are only available in 3XL and higher. Score.
Edited for how I'm looking at it.

Remi Moses
09-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Been disappointed with the price of BLK products .
Just way to expensive , and I hope Asics products are a bit less pricey .

hujsh
09-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Looked yesterday and it seemed like you had to be 2XL before they had any stock available.

Ozza
10-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Been disappointed with the price of BLK products .
Just way to expensive , and I hope Asics products are a bit less pricey .

I wouldn't be holding your breath there - Asics tends to be quite expensive generally.

Twodogs
10-11-2016, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't be holding your breath there - Asics tends to be quite expensive generally.

All the big sporting goods company's seem to charge a fortune. They must have some really generous employment packages in place for their workforce is my guess as to why.

Cyberdoggie
11-11-2016, 05:19 PM
They charge what they think people will pay for it to a large extent.
If they are too much, then don't buy them. Wait for them to go on special.

Greystache
12-11-2016, 03:41 PM
All the big sporting goods company's seem to charge a fortune. They must have some really generous employment packages in place for their workforce is my guess as to why.

More likely is the marketing cost of sponsoring a wide range of professional athletes. Which they then pass onto the consumer.

Twodogs
12-11-2016, 09:09 PM
More likely is the marketing cost of sponsoring a wide range of professional athletes. Which they then pass onto the consumer.

Or that.

divvydan
16-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Looks like we saw the writing on the wall and broke away from BLK just in time. They've been placed into administration today.

Throughandthrough
16-11-2016, 02:10 PM
Hopefully everyone gets all the gear they ordered and paid for!

BulldogBelle
16-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Hopefully everyone gets all the gear they ordered and paid for!

Received mine 2 day ago. Lucky.

Remi Moses
16-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Well played Stkilda

Ozza
16-11-2016, 03:22 PM

Likewise.

Got in (and out) in time.

Axe Man
16-11-2016, 03:53 PM

Likewise.

Got in (and out) in time.

When did you guys order, I haven't received anything yet.

Hopefully the company will continue to operate under the administrator at least in the short term.

Twodogs
16-11-2016, 04:09 PM
They were obviously struggling.

Throughandthrough
16-11-2016, 04:42 PM

Hopefully the company will continue to operate under the administrator at least in the short term.

If you don't get it soon, contact your bank and cancel the payment on your credit card

LostDoggy
16-11-2016, 04:52 PM
I received mine today.

Why did we end our deal with Kooga? I thought their stuff was the best we've ever had.

craigsahibee
16-11-2016, 05:20 PM
I received mine today.

Why did we end our deal with Kooga? I thought their stuff was the best we've ever had.

Kooga and BLK are/were the same.

Twodogs
16-11-2016, 06:21 PM
Kooga is a much better name.

bornadog
16-11-2016, 06:25 PM
Kooga is a much better name.

BLK is actually Beyond Limits Known

BulldogBelle
16-11-2016, 06:30 PM

Ordered 8 November and received Monday 14 November.

Topdog
16-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Ordered on the 9th Nov and haven't received it yet.

Order history doesnt show anything stating that it is shipped. Did ppl get shipping confirmation?

ratsmac
16-11-2016, 06:46 PM
I received my order today, phew!

cinder
16-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Ordered on the 9th Nov and haven't received it yet.

Order history doesnt show anything stating that it is shipped. Did ppl get shipping confirmation?

Yeah you should get an email with tracking information. Apparently mine's at our PO Box, woo hoo!

LostDoggy
16-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Kooga and BLK are/were the same.
Yeah but when I called BLK to order their stock, I only ever asked for one.

When they were called Kooga, I'd always ask for "five Koogas, thanks".

Ozza
16-11-2016, 07:16 PM

Just checked, and this thread started on the 9th - so am almost 100% sure that I ordered on that day. Arrived Monday (14th).

Topdog
17-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Yeah you should get an email with tracking information. Apparently mine's at our PO Box, woo hoo!

Shit, all I have is an order confirmation email from

BLK (Beyond Limits Known) - Order confirmation

Axe Man
17-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Shit, all I have is an order confirmation email from

BLK (Beyond Limits Known) - Order confirmation

That's all I have as well and ordered on the 9th. I got a number on a jumper so not sure if that may take longer?

Topdog
17-11-2016, 10:20 PM
That's all I have as well and ordered on the 9th. I got a number on a jumper so not sure if that may take longer?

So did I and Im quite worried about receiving this. Christmas present for my son. He'll be devastated if it doesnt eventuate.

Throughandthrough
17-11-2016, 10:32 PM
Allegedly the deal with BLK and one of the major (other) AFL clubs is $200K cash PLUS the gear.

Twodogs
17-11-2016, 11:39 PM
Allegedly the deal with BLK and one of the major (other) AFL clubs is $200K cash PLUS the gear.

When you say The gear is that all the stuff players wear through the year? Training and match gear and all that

Throughandthrough
17-11-2016, 11:45 PM
When you say The gear is that all the stuff players wear through the year? Training and match gear and all that

Yeah i think so. "someone" told me that they gave away too much stuff.

Twodogs
18-11-2016, 03:04 AM
Yeah i think so. "someone" told me that they gave away too much stuff.

It's a shedload of stuff!

Axe Man
21-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Got an email from BLK today saying that one of the items I ordered (a polo shirt) isn't available and the balance of my order will be dispatched ASAP. Not sure how it took them almost 2 weeks to figure out they didn't have an item in stock that they had displayed as available. Good and bad news I suppose.

cinder
21-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Got an email from BLK today saying that one of the items I ordered (a polo shirt) isn't available and the balance of my order will be dispatched ASAP. Not sure how it took them almost 2 weeks to figure out they didn't have an item in stock that they had displayed as available. Good and bad news I suppose.

I hope you get the refund. My travel jacket is too big & I've been told no refunds/exchanges. You didn't get your item though so one would hope for a refund!

Axe Man
21-11-2016, 06:20 PM
I hope you get the refund. My travel jacket is too big & I've been told no refunds/exchanges. You didn't get your item though so one would hope for a refund!

I just realised that they haven't actually charged anything to my card yet, so that's a plus!

cinder
21-11-2016, 06:30 PM
I just realised that they haven't actually charged anything to my card yet, so that's a plus!

Bonus!

bulldogtragic
21-11-2016, 06:30 PM
So will this mean our own premiership merchandise sales, and thus our profits, go down from here on out if there's no stock for the club to sell.

Topdog
21-11-2016, 07:11 PM
So will this mean our own premiership merchandise sales, and thus our profits, go down from here on out if there's no stock for the club to sell.

No as we moved away from them

bulldogtragic
21-11-2016, 07:17 PM
No as we moved away from them

So Asics are now printing premiership polos, jackets, jumpers etc. with their logo, or the BLK logo as was on the original jumper/polo?

Axe Man
21-11-2016, 07:31 PM
So Asics are now printing premiership polos, jackets, jumpers etc. with their logo, or the BLK logo as was on the original jumper/polo?

There is no Asics premiership stuff on the club website. The only BLK items left are a ladies polo and kids guernsey. The rest of the clothing is no name AFL branded stuff.

bulldogtragic
21-11-2016, 07:35 PM
There is no Asics premiership stuff on the club website. The only BLK items left are a ladies polo and kids guernsey. The rest of the clothing is no name AFL branded stuff.

This is what I thought too. So we don't have any of that BLK premiership clothing/stock to sell as a club coming into Christmas. That's not ideal from maximising every last cent out of the premiership.

comrade
21-11-2016, 07:45 PM
This is what I thought too. So we don't have any of that BLK premiership clothing/stock to sell as a club coming into Christmas. That's not ideal from maximising every last cent out of the premiership.

Not great, but much better than still being aligned with them.

bulldogtragic
21-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Not great, but much better than still being aligned with them.

For sure. I don't pretend to understand the finer points of administration takeovers, but could the club not put an order in with the administrators. The manufacturers already have the graphics and specifics. Surely it's a win-win if the club thinks it can sell it.

Bulldog4life
21-11-2016, 09:15 PM
For sure. I don't pretend to understand the finer points of administration takeovers, but could the club not put an order in with the administrators. The manufacturers already have the graphics and specifics. Surely it's a win-win if the club thinks it can sell it.

Agree BT. I for one was hoping to go down to The Club closer to Xmas to splurge on Xmas premiership gifts.....even to my Hawthorn lover mate.

bulldogtragic
21-11-2016, 09:29 PM
Agree BT. I for one was hoping to go down to The Club closer to Xmas to splurge on Xmas premiership gifts.....even to my Hawthorn lover mate.

Same, Santa was going to very one eyed this year whether people liked it or not! Just gotta work around what they have and don't have I guess.

Topdog
21-11-2016, 09:41 PM
There is no way that the club would have had 2 competing clothing stocks in the store at the same time. Also no way Asics would have allowed it (new stuff that has been ordered after the contracts switched)

There is still plenty of premiership material available.

http://shop.westernbulldogs.com.au/premiers/

Axe Man
29-11-2016, 01:41 PM
My BLK order finally arrived today. Unfortunately the number 4 i got printed on my daughter's jumper is minuscule, but guess I should just be glad that they fulfilled the order!