PDA

View Full Version : Our 5 best players?

1eyedog
17-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Who are they? Can you put them in order? Bloody tough after number 1. Can be most important if you're thus inclined.

bulldogtragic
17-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Bloody hell. After Zaine it gets bloody tough I agree.

Bonts, Tom Boyd, Stringer, Wood, Libba - maybe - but you can make arguments for a lot, lot more.

merantau
17-12-2016, 08:43 PM
This is a very tough question. 1. Marcus Bontempelli 2. Robert Murphy 3. Tom Liberatore 4. Easton Wood. 5. Tom Boyd

I think only one player would universally be agreed to be Top 5. No prizes for guessing who!

1eyedog
17-12-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm still thinking. I have Dahl in my top 5 I think.

bulldogtragic
17-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Our best pure defender is still Morris in my book too.

1eyedog
17-12-2016, 09:11 PM
1. Bont (a lock)
2. Libba (no coincidence how much better we were when he came back in)
3. Picken (went in front of Dahl this year. Does everything and kicks goals).
4. Dahl (is never, ever out of the game).
5. Wood / JJ can't split them (different players, equally important).

No Morris or Macrae is ridiculous really.

always right
17-12-2016, 09:46 PM
If we are talking about future then Toyd's might be valid but if we are talking who are our best five now, he's not really in the equation.

1. Bont
2. Libba
3. Dahl
4. JJ
5. Wood

Apologies to Macrae, Moyd and Morris......Murph the unknown based on being out most of the year.

LostDoggy
18-12-2016, 12:34 AM
1) Bont
2) Libba
3) Macrae
4) Wood
5) Morris

The Doctor
18-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Morris, Bont, Libba, Wood, M.Boyd

Murphy would be likely be in if not long term injured

jeemak
18-12-2016, 01:21 AM
The guy who had an ordinary year and still managed to almost average two goals a game will step up given full fitness. I can see why he doesn't figure in the lists now, but he plays a bloody difficult role for us.

It's a topic that really reinforces the strength of our recruitment of fine players.

Twodogs
18-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Are you alright there Jeemak?

Have another one of the yellow ones.

jazzadogs
18-12-2016, 01:36 AM
I was saying this at Grand Final time...one of the primary reasons we won the flag was because of the evenness across our side, which was underrated by throughout the football community.

I would say an outsiders top 5, pre finals, would have been:
Bont, Wood, Libba, M Boyd, Stringer. Not many non-Bulldogs rate Dahlhaus, Macrae, Morris or (pre-finals) JJ, Picken and T Boyd.

For me, our top 5 are:
Bont, Wood, Dahlhaus, Libba, Morris.

jazzadogs
18-12-2016, 01:39 AM
The guy who had an ordinary year and still managed to almost average two goals a game will step up given full fitness. I can see why he doesn't figure in the lists now, but he plays a bloody difficult role for us.

It's a topic that really reinforces the strength of our recruitment of fine players.

I did think the same thing, I love Stringer and he only dropped his form after he busted his shoulder.

The real point I guess is that we don't actually have a top 5. They're all great!

jeemak
18-12-2016, 01:42 AM
Are you alright there Jeemak?

Have another one of the yellow ones.

Eh Brother?

Not sure what you mean.

Twodogs
18-12-2016, 02:48 AM
Eh Brother?

Not sure what you mean.

Sorry mate. Not sure where that came from. I certainly didn't post it. There might be demons here who found an iPad left on.

dukedog
18-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Bont. Libba. Wood. T. Boyd. JJ.

Players I think are an absolute loss for the team if they wern't playing.
As opposed to the 'best' players....

LostDoggy
18-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Hard to define what best means. If I was picking a fictional perfect team to play against the Martians and was allowed 5 Bulldogs in good health, I'd take Bont, Libba, Morris, Macrae and Murphy.

Hotdog60
18-12-2016, 09:35 AM
No mention of Wallis in these list. He was doing alright until the leg.
It's Bont and then throw a blanket over a dozen others.
Hard call.

GVGjr
18-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Very difficult to do.

Bontempelli
Dahlhaus
Johannisen
Liberatore
Macrae

Morris, Picken, Wood and MBoyd all unlucky

comrade
18-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Bont
Libba
Stringer
JJ
Morris

Wood, Macrae and Dahl very stiff. Expecting Hunter & Tom Boyd to push up into consideration in 2017.

Bulldog Joe
18-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Of course it is hard to pick a top 5.

Even a top 5 drafted 2012 and later is bloody good.

Bont
Macrae
Stringer
T Boyd
L Hunter

Pity we have no elite players (according to Nathan Burke). If we did they might threaten for a flag.

Twodogs
18-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Of course it is hard to pick a top 5.

Even a top 5 drafted 2012 and later is bloody good.

Bont
Macrae
Stringer
T Boyd
L Hunter

Pity we have no elite players (according to Nathan Burke). If we did they might threaten for a flag.

I wonder if something like that counts against you when it comes to deciding the line up next year? It was right at the end of the year too so everybody remembers it.

1eyedog
18-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Hard to define what best means. If I was picking a fictional perfect team to play against the Martians and was allowed 5 Bulldogs in good health, I'd take Bont, Libba, Morris, Macrae and Murphy.

Just according to you is fine. Most important is fine as per OP as well.

bornadog
18-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Based on 2016 form guide.

Bont
Macrae
Libba
Picken
JJ

ratsmac
18-12-2016, 07:54 PM
This is so hard. If I do this for the next 5 days I'll have a different list every time. Here I go...

1. Bont (obviously)
2. Murphy
3. Dahl
4. Libba
5. M. Boyd

Apologies to Morris, Macrae, Wood, Stringer, Picken and so on

FrediKanoute
18-12-2016, 08:09 PM
For men its about hurt factor, so

Bont
Libba
JJ
Wood
Picken

Give these guys space, time and the ball and they will murder you

The Underdog
18-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Is it on exposed form because I'm struggling to see how people are rating Tom Boyd in our best 5. Sure he was near BOG in the GF and had a very important Prelim but his form before that is best described as patchy.

To rate him currently above a bunch of his teammates seems presumptuous. On potential future impact sure, but he's a ways of current top 5 I'd suggest. As for mine I agree there is a lot of players around a similar mark which make it tough. In no particular order.
Bont, Dahlhaus, M. Boyd, Liberatore, Wood.
A fit Murphy probably takes Boyd's spot.

Morris is immensely important. Macrae, Wallis and Hunter are very close and Stringer on talent should be in there but his form this year was crap.

LostDoggy
18-12-2016, 11:25 PM
1. The Bont
2.Lukey D
3.JMac
4.Libba
5.JJ

Apologies to 17 others :(

merantau
19-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Does anyone have info on the personel who made up pur '85 Prelim side? Many think this was our best team since '54. I'm interested in the age breakdown compared to current 22.

These are the players I remember: Hawkins, Kennedy, Royal, Hardie, Sewell, Daniels, Purser, Egan, Super, Peter Foster, Mark Kellett, Beasley, Bamblett, Wallis, Maylin, Rod Macpherson, Buhagiar, Brian Cordy, Neil Cordy, Ian Williams, Emmett Dunne. Darren Baxter
My impression is that a lot of these players were gone by 1988 whereas with our current team we could have the bulk of them around for another 7 - 10 years.

merantau
19-12-2016, 10:49 PM
I forgot Jim Edmond

merantau
20-12-2016, 06:57 AM
Just looked up team. Add Michael Maclean, Neil Peart and Robt Groenewegon. Delete Dunne, Williams, Rod Macpherson, Egan, Kellett and Darren Baxter.
Of those 20 only 9 went on to have substantial careers with us whereas now we only have half a dozen who won't be around in a few years time. So, are in the best place we have ever been to win flags - let's cash in!

Bulldog4life
23-12-2016, 10:21 AM
Very very hard to do but and having to leave a number of players out here goes.

1.Bont
2.Libba
3.Macrae
4.Morris
5.JJ

Mantis
23-12-2016, 12:19 PM
1/ Bontempelli
2/ Dahlhaus
3/ JJ
4/ Macrae
5/ Morris

There isn't much difference between 2 and 10.. I guess that's why we are so good.

Twodogs
23-12-2016, 12:40 PM
Best. Flat out most talented.

1. The Bont.
2. Stringer
3. Libba
4. T. Boyd
5. Murphy

About a dozen players missed a spot by about a small as margin as you can imagine.

Most important to us on matchday

1. Dahlhaus
2. Morris
3. JJ
4. The Bont
5. Libba
6. Roughead
7. T. Boyd

Can't pick five but at least five of those seven have to play if we are going to win.

Murphy'sLore
23-12-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm going to go with my first thoughts:

1. Bonti
2. Murphy
3. Dahlhaus
4. Morris
5. Wood

But then I remembered Libba. And Macrae. And Matty Boyd. And JJ. And Picken.

And I concluded that it's basically impossible.

Twodogs
23-12-2016, 01:31 PM
I'm going to go with my first thoughts:

1. Bonti
2. Murphy
3. Dahlhaus
4. Morris
5. Wood

But then I remembered Libba. And Macrae. And Matty Boyd. And JJ. And Picken.

And I concluded that it's basically impossible.

I'd argue that he's even the best Boyd on our list!

Murphy'sLore
23-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Even or not even? :)

Twodogs
23-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Even or not even? :)

Yeah, not even the best Boyd in our team.

I knew that didn't look right.

LostDoggy
26-12-2016, 11:30 PM
1. Bont
2. LibbA

Then its bloody tough!

3. Lukey D
4. Morris (this year, 2017 swap with Wood)

5. Caleb Daniel i feel will slip into our top 5 in 2017 and all australian. His footy brain and skill are outstandimg at his age.

But what about the unlucky ones left and the other future stars? Murph, Moyd, Toyd, Wally, String, JJ, Macrae, Picken and Roughy so important. I think the Dunk is going to be very good.

Twodogs
27-12-2016, 12:48 AM
1. Bont
2. LibbA

Then its bloody tough!

3. Lukey D
4. Morris (this year, 2017 swap with Wood)

5. Caleb Daniel i feel will slip into our top 5 in 2017 and all australian. His footy brain and skill are outstandimg at his age.

But what about the unlucky ones left and the other future stars? Murph, Moyd, Toyd, Wally, String, JJ, Macrae, Picken and Roughy so important. I think the Dunk is going to be very good.

Don't forget Magic Maclean.

Go_Dogs
27-12-2016, 11:43 AM
I've been struggling with this, but I'd probably go with:

Bontempelli
Wood
Dahlhaus
JJ
Picken

And then feel horrible I've left out many others...

1eyedog
27-12-2016, 10:36 PM
Can everyone please discuss how close Picken and Dahlhaus are in terms of importance and why Dahl seems to be in front? Thanks.

LostDoggy
27-12-2016, 11:31 PM
Don't forget Magic Maclean.

Gun. I reckon he might have a tough 2017 but come back hard in 2018. Pressure, competition for spots, rule changes and even role changes. What about Webb?

LostDoggy
27-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Can everyone please discuss how close Picken and Dahlhaus are in terms of importance and why Dahl seems to be in front? Thanks.

Its a very good question, as most mention, its a raffle after number 1 but i guess the overall body of work from lukey D seems to be greater consistently. That may just be my perception, stats may or may not prove nor deny it. Picken would be one of the first names on the team sheet, went up a level this year and i wonder where the ceiling is.

Great signature 1eye.

1eyedog
28-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Its a very good question, as most mention, its a raffle after number 1 but i guess the overall body of work from lukey D seems to be greater consistently. That may just be my perception, stats may or may not prove nor deny it. Picken would be one of the first names on the team sheet, went up a level this year and i wonder where the ceiling is.

Great signature 1eye.

Yeah I reckon. Dahl has done it at a higher level for longer. Picken is the benchmark for consistency really, but he does not operate at the level Dahl does, until this finals series of course. Picken was the player of the finals and it would be great if he can maintain this level throughout next year. If he does he'll be in our top 3 players.

Murphy'sLore
28-12-2016, 11:00 PM
When Lukey D was out during the year I thought he was the player we struggled most to replace.
Which I probably wouldn't have predicted.

1eyedog
28-12-2016, 11:17 PM
When Lukey D was out during the year I thought he was the player we struggled most to replace.
Which I probably wouldn't have predicted.

Knowing what we know of Picken during the finals series would you say the same of him now?

Murphy'sLore
29-12-2016, 09:52 AM
I guess I'm waiting to see if Picken can produce that amazing form consistently... No reason why he shouldn't, though.

Maybe I should swap Murphy out of my original five and substitute Picken. Let me think about it :)

LostDoggy
29-12-2016, 12:31 PM
I guess I'm waiting to see if Picken can produce that amazing form consistently... No reason why he shouldn't, though.

Maybe I should swap Murphy out of my original five and substitute Picken. Let me think about it :)

2016 has certainly seen a massive growth in self belief on Liam's behalf. He should be at his peak though.

Twodogs
29-12-2016, 12:39 PM

2016 has certainly seen a massive growth in self belief on Liam's behalf. He should be at his peak though.

Isn't it amazing what can happen when a new boss comes in and shows some confidence in you. I'm not bagging Bmac and saying that he missed a trick with Liam because it wouldn't have occurred to me to turn Liam from a run with negative type player who would have been best remembered for owning Boomer Harvey several times (in prison terms I believe Boomer would be referred to as Liam's bitch) into a premiership winning midfielder and small forward either. I wonder what it was about Liam that Bevo thought he could be better employed elsewhere on the field than chasing the good players around?

LostDoggy
29-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Isn't it amazing what can happen when a new boss comes in and shows some confidence in you. I'm not bagging Bmac and saying that he missed a trick with Liam because it wouldn't have occurred to me to turn Liam from a run with negative type player who would have been best remembered for owning Boomer Harvey several times (in prison terms I believe Boomer would be referred to as Liam's bitch) into a premiership winning midfielder and small forward either. I wonder what it was about Liam that Bevo thought he could be better employed elsewhere on the field than chasing the good players around?

Where can I get the "Liam's Bitch" Tshirt? Sounds bloody awesome.

I had him pegged for a defensive forward, some of those grabs he took, in particular the Eagles finals, but a few more were just breathtaking. Our first goal in that game Picken kicked and spat venom at his team mates "COME ON!", he continued to lift the team through the game, certainly presented as a team leader during the finals.

jeemak
29-12-2016, 03:03 PM

I think I've heard it was as simple as everyone acknowledging Bev doesn't like players who aren't versatile, and challenges them to add dimensions to their game.

The reality was that if Picken couldn't show another side he'd have been traded. His steady improvement to the breathtaking finals was something I didn't see coming. I'm super glad it did though.

Twodogs
29-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Where can I get the "Liam's Bitch" Tshirt? Sounds bloody awesome.

I had him pegged for a defensive forward, some of those grabs he took, in particular the Eagles finals, but a few more were just breathtaking. Our first goal in that game Picken kicked and spat venom at his team mates "COME ON!", he continued to lift the team through the game, certainly presented as a team leader during the finals.

Prison presumabably.

Eastdog
29-12-2016, 03:59 PM
This is really tough but I'll have a go:

1. Bont
2. Libba
3. Wood
4. JJ
5. Picken

Morris, Murph, Wallis, T Boyd, Macrae all unlucky but like ratsmac said this for me I reckon can change day by day.

1eyedog
03-03-2017, 04:57 PM
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16508408_747191512112697_8642340800753898786_n.jpg?oh=db721d f3251290d75189539ff43a291b&oe=59338276

Sorry...

bulldogtragic
03-03-2017, 05:03 PM
And Kelly too.

comrade
03-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Geez, feel bad for Billings being judged amongst that group.

Actually, no I don't.

BornInDroopSt'54
04-03-2017, 01:38 PM

You could put Macrae in this discussion. He is consistent ball accumulator and processor, like Dahl. Macrae puts himself in the right positions all the time, even directly after processing the ball and has a great awareness of teammates and planned postitioning. He goes at it hard and often. When we have no Dahl or Macrae we have not performed well. Picken is all heart and guts, inspirational and a big game performer. All top 5 for mine with the Bont and Libba.

Twodogs
04-03-2017, 02:45 PM

For mine it's the sheer number of contests Dahl gets to and effects. Also it might just be that we didn't have to find out how Picken's extended absence from the team affected us last year but Dahl was absent from the team for an extended period and his absence stood out like dogs' balls.

Rocket Science
04-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Best?

Bontempelli
Stringer
Toyd
Liberatore
Dahlhaus

Or most vital to us?

Bontempelli
Liberatore
Wood
Dahlhaus
Johannisen

ratsmac
05-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Liam Picken was our Stuart Dew on grand final day

Twodogs
05-03-2017, 01:08 PM

Except Picko played 4 quarters on Gf day as opposed to half a quarter.

MrMahatma
05-03-2017, 11:15 PM

He was the player of the finals series. Much more than a burst player.

always right
05-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Best?

Bontempelli
Stringer
Toyd
Liberatore
Dahlhaus

Or most vital to us?

Bontempelli
Liberatore
Wood
Dahlhaus
Johannisen

Is Toyd's inclusion based on potential? I would find it impossible to include him based on one performance no matter how good it was.

My top 5;
Bont
Dahl
Libba
Wood
JJ

soupman
06-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Is Toyd's inclusion based on potential? I would find it impossible to include him based on one performance no matter how good it was.

Can't see Toyd in the top 5. I have 14 clearly ahead of, and he sits in a bracket that contains about 5 other players. He was awesome in the GF, but you could argue Clay Smith was just as influential in the PF. Potentially he could be top 5, but I'd want to see a good run of form before putting him ahead of Bont, Moyd, Dahl, Hunter, Stringer, Wood and Morris just for starters.

KT31
06-03-2017, 11:24 AM
My top 5 as of typing - ( but gee I've chopped and changed a few times in the last hour)

Bonts
Dahl
Libba
Wood
Macrae

Twodogs
06-03-2017, 11:43 AM
My top 5 as of typing - ( but gee I've chopped and changed a few times in the last hour)

Bonts
Dahl
Libba
Wood
Macrae

That's top quality but I'd like to see one of our talls push into that group by year's end.

whythelongface
06-03-2017, 01:20 PM

Bonts
Dahl
Libba
Wood
Macrae

Pretty much mine as well. Only change would be in the order with Wood pushing up to # 2 followed by Dahl, Libba and Macrae. Morris would be just behind them.

Twodogs
06-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Pretty much mine as well. Only change would be in the order with Wood pushing up to # 2 followed by Dahl, Libba and Macrae. Morris would be just behind them.

The only other player I have to add to KT's list would be JJ.

stefoid
06-03-2017, 02:54 PM
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16508408_747191512112697_8642340800753898786_n.jpg?oh=db721d f3251290d75189539ff43a291b&oe=59338276

Sorry...

geez, Boyd has a touch of the Ivan Dragos in that photo - "I must break you"

Eastdog
06-03-2017, 03:27 PM
This is really tough but I'll have a go:

1. Bont
2. Libba
3. Wood
4. JJ
5. Picken

Morris, Murph, Wallis, T Boyd, Macrae all unlucky but like ratsmac said this for me I reckon can change day by day.

Revised:

1. Bonti
2. Dahl
3. Libba
4. JJ
5. Picken

Wish I could fit in Morris, Wood, Wallis, Macrae, T Boyd - will become very important

Dunks and Zaine Cordy huge potential to get into that list

Unbelievable I didnt have Dahl in my first list!

How about Biggs and Roughy? I reckon they are both important players.

Eastdog
06-03-2017, 03:30 PM

Just a great worker. You will always get pretty much 100% out of Picko.

Eastdog
06-03-2017, 03:31 PM

Bonts
Dahl
Libba
Wood
Macrae

Yes its extremely tough doing a top 5.

Mantis
06-03-2017, 03:39 PM
That's top quality but I'd like to see one of our talls push into that group by year's end.

Who would be most likely?

FWIW I wouldn't have a tall in the top 10-15 so they are coming from a long way back.

1eyedog
06-03-2017, 03:59 PM

Yep staring directly at GWS' list manager!

1eyedog
06-03-2017, 04:03 PM
What a horrible job who came up with this thread FFS?

1. Bonts
2. Libba
3. Dahl
4. Picken
5. Bob

KT31
06-03-2017, 04:07 PM

Bonts - "thank you Lord for getting me to the Dog's, I'm going to repay you in spades with Doggy Grandfinal wins"

Boyd - "For %$#@ sake GWS, gee I envy Bontempelli ending up at the Bulldogs."

LostDoggy
06-03-2017, 09:16 PM
What a horrible job who came up with this thread FFS?

1. Bonts
2. Libba
3. Dahl
4. Picken
5. Bob

A Top 10?

Anyway here goes:

1.The Bont
2.Libba
3.Dahl
4.JJ
5.Moz

Bulldog4life
06-03-2017, 09:20 PM
A Top 10?

Anyway here goes:

1.The Bont
2.Libba
3.Dahl
4.JJ
5.Moz

That is mine exactly Redders.

Eastdog
06-03-2017, 09:20 PM
A Top 10?

Anyway here goes:

1.The Bont
2.Libba
3.Dahl
4.JJ
5.Moz

Good one redders70. No room for Picko?

LostDoggy
06-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Good one redders70. No room for Picko?

If it was a top 7 Easty then would have had Jacko at 6 and Pickers at 7.

1eyedog
06-03-2017, 09:54 PM
We all seem to agree its Bont Libba and Dahl as our top 3.

Eastdog
06-03-2017, 10:04 PM
If it was a top 7 Easty then would have had Jacko at 6 and Pickers at 7.

Its ever changing the top 5 for us.

Eastdog
06-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Very similar to mine redders. Good list still :)

Twodogs
06-03-2017, 10:10 PM

FWIW I wouldn't have a tall in the top 10-15 so they are coming from a long way back.

Boyd is the only one in a position unless Roughead surprises us all and has a huge year. He's the only other tall I could see going past the lists of mids we've been making.

westdog54
06-03-2017, 11:49 PM

Bont is the only one of the 4 that didn't look completely *!*!*!*!ing miserable

boydogs
07-03-2017, 12:06 AM

Cloke has started well with us

Bullies
09-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Bont
Libber
Dahl
Macrae
T Boyd

Bullies
09-03-2017, 04:40 PM
You could put Macrae in this discussion. He is consistent ball accumulator and processor, like Dahl. Macrae puts himself in the right positions all the time, even directly after processing the ball and has a great awareness of teammates and planned postitioning. He goes at it hard and often. When we have no Dahl or Macrae we have not performed well. Picken is all heart and guts, inspirational and a big game performer. All top 5 for mine with the Bont and Libba.

So glad someone else sees how underrated Macrae is. Watching the GF again he should have just about won the Norm Smith. No surprise we turned it around when he came back with the others during the finals. By all accounts a number of clubs are into him.

Twodogs
09-03-2017, 04:49 PM
There's a lot of Robert Harvey about Jack Macrae. That ability to run hard into space to create an option and the determination to never lose a contest.

1eyedog
10-03-2017, 05:42 PM
1. Bonts
2. Libba
3. Dahl
4. Stringer
5. Picken

When you see what he did last night! Calls for a revision. I'm going early this is Jake's year he is going to explode.

bornadog
10-03-2017, 05:52 PM
1. Bonts
2. Libba
3. Dahl
4. Stringer
5. Picken

When you see what he did last night! Calls for a revision. I'm going early this is Jake's year he is going to explode.

I hope he can continue with that form.

Eastdog
11-03-2017, 03:45 PM
I hope he can continue with that form.

For sure. Thursday night would have given him a lot of confidence. Needs to do that consistently and he'll be very good.

jeemak
12-03-2017, 01:29 AM
M. Boyd
Libba
Stringer
Macrae
Bont

I've gone with who I think our best players will be through the year. M. Boyd if injury free will go AA again.

Twodogs
12-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Big call on Keithy Boyd there j. Our best player?

I can't immediately think of an argument against your assertion. I'll have to reflect on that one.

jeemak
12-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Mine is just the top five in no particular order.

Ozza
14-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Bonti
Morris
Dahlhaus
Macrae
Liberatore

Any list without Morris.....I'm afraid, is incorrect!!