PDA

View Full Version : Do you have your membership pack yet?

southerncross
06-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Simple question to see if you have already received your membership or if you prefer to wait until closer to the start of the season?

LostDoggy
06-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I got mine a couple of weeks before Xmas. The auto renew option works a treat
I'm already pumped for the season ahead.

DOG GOD
06-01-2008, 07:11 PM
i got mine a few days after xmas.

LostDoggy
06-01-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm a little bit miffed. I'm a long-time member on auto renew but I haven't yet gotten my pack although I was notified that I would get it before Christmas. That's a little bit disappointing.. it's not a big deal :) , but just doesn't seem too professional to promise something and not deliver it, don't you think?

Dogs 24/7
06-01-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm a little bit miffed. I'm a long-time member on auto renew but I haven't yet gotten my pack although I was notified that I would get it before Christmas. That's a little bit disappointing.. it's not a big deal :) , but just doesn't seem too professional to promise something and not deliver it, don't you think?
Its not a strong point of the club. It seems that every year we hear about a number of people that haven't received their membership as promptly as they should have.

hujsh
06-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Waiting untill my birthday on March the 4th. Have begun negotiations with the parents and if worst comes to worst i will have more than enough to pay it off myself.

RedWine&Blue
07-01-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm also on the auto renew (monthly plan). Works well. Our packages arrived before Xmas as promised. New sticker on the car and ready for the season.

bornadog
08-01-2008, 11:17 PM
i got mine a few days after xmas.

same (minus membership card)

LostDog
09-01-2008, 05:21 PM
I havent recieved mine emailed them and still havent heard anything

The Bulldogs Bite
09-01-2008, 06:33 PM
I received two membership packs (one for my father) a week or two before Christmas, but I haven't got my Memberships yet. The scarf, hat, stickers & even our social club badges were included.

Should the memberships have been with the pack too, or is this a separate posting that comes later on?

The Coon Dog
09-01-2008, 06:44 PM
I received two membership packs (one for my father) a week or two before Christmas, but I haven't got my Memberships yet. The scarf, hat, stickers & even our social club badges were included.

Should the memberships have been with the pack too, or is this a separate posting that comes later on?

The membership cards don't get posted until February.

BulldogBelle
09-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Sent all the paper work in mid november.
Have not received my packs yet. But my a/c is being debited each month!

bornadog
09-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Sent all the paper work in mid november.
Have not received my packs yet. But my a/c is being debited each month!

Give them a call, they are very good on the phone.