PDA

View Full Version : Anyone collect old doggies games

langers1971
29-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Does anyone on here collect old Footscray home and away games, either on vhs or dvd, for the era of say 1981-1992 at all???

HOSE B ROMERO
30-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Yeah, i've got a few early to mid 90's that were on vhs. Last year when the vhs component on my vhs/dvd recorder was going on the blink, i transferred them to dvd. Now some of these games were recorded with a dodgy antenna etc so they're not exactly ultra high-def.
4 games 1990 where we defeat richmond, hawthorn, st kilda and the pies where Kolyniuk kicked THAT goal on the MCG.

The 1992 match at st kilda which was bubba's first game and we had a stack of players out thru injury.

The 1990 first win in Sydney. Leon's first game and Granty's second.

For all i know these are probably available on the web.

Twodogs
31-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Yeah, i've got a few early to mid 90's that were on vhs. Last year when the vhs component on my vhs/dvd recorder was going on the blink, i transferred them to dvd. Now some of these games were recorded with a dodgy antenna etc so they're not exactly ultra high-def.
4 games 1990 where we defeat richmond, hawthorn, st kilda and the pies where Kolyniuk kicked THAT goal on the MCG.

The 1990 first win in Sydney. Leon's first game and Granty's second.

For all i know these are probably available on the web.

Long haired Bubba wearing #31! Kicks a goal from the boundary at the Barkly st end. Plugger kept missing easy shots in the second quarter and we got further ahead.