PDA

View Full Version : My attempt at an AFL season 2017 trailer

mozc
08-03-2017, 09:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdN-8cpBn0A

1eyedog
08-03-2017, 10:12 AM
It's great - I love the eeriness of it.

I would have liked to hear snippets of the commentary a bit louder to cut in and out of the effects.

'Picken from behind'

'the stadium hold it's breath'

'its over, its all over'

Thanks for sharing

mozc
08-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Fair call - was definitely going for the eeriness and probably neglected to use clarity more than I should have in order to achieve it, thanks for the feedback

bornadog
08-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the season to begin.

Dancin' Douggy
08-03-2017, 03:52 PM
Pretty bloody good

Twodogs
08-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Toby McLean has a bit of nastiness about him.

Great clip. I can't wait for it all to start again.

KT31
09-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Toby McLean has a bit of nastiness about him.

Great clip. I can't wait for it all to start again.

I am looking forward to the season but I'm revelling in the off season and our Premiership.
I really hope I'm wrong but with us not being the underdogs anymore, I have an inkling once the season kicks off and the Press being the flogs they are ( its already started with Handgate) will take a 'tall poppy' approach and try and change us from Cinderella into the Wicked Witch.

Twodogs
09-03-2017, 08:21 PM
I am looking forward to the season but I'm revelling in the off season and our Premiership.
I really hope I'm wrong but with us not being the underdogs anymore, I have an inkling once the season kicks off and the Press being the flogs they are ( its already started with Handgate) will take a 'tall poppy' approach and try and change us from Cinderella into the Wicked Witch.

No doubt.

I hope they are sooking all year long though.