PDA

View Full Version : HD finals replays?

Danny the snakeman
03-04-2017, 01:34 AM
HELP :mad:

My worst nightmare has happened, my foxtel hard drive has crapped its self and box needs to be replaced which means i loose all my bulldogs 4 finals HD recordings including pre and post GF as well as AFL360 and On the couch GF editions

Im hoping someone has HD files of the games i can get somehow. There was a thread somewhere but i can't find it of someone who had them and could put on HDD.

bornadog
03-04-2017, 08:47 AM
HELP :mad:

My worst nightmare has happened, my foxtel hard drive has crapped its self and box needs to be replaced which means i loose all my bulldogs 4 finals HD recordings including pre and post GF as well as AFL360 and On the couch GF editions

Im hoping someone has HD files of the games i can get somehow. There was a thread somewhere but i can't find it of someone who had them and could put on HDD.

Contact one of the woofers to see if she would be kind to do copies.

Topdog
03-04-2017, 08:59 AM
You are in Perth yeah? That would make HDD swap difficult.

I have them all on my external and internal HDD. I'm happy to upload them somewhere if you want.

Each game is about 20Gb though?.

Cyberdoggie
03-04-2017, 12:51 PM

I have them all on my external and internal HDD. I'm happy to upload them somewhere if you want.

Is that with or without adds?

Topdog
03-04-2017, 01:29 PM
its fox footy so siren to siren no ads. There is the half time chatter included.

bornadog
03-04-2017, 03:54 PM

Maybe Dan needs to either post the HDD, or ask someonr to get one with Dan's help and post it full of games? Upload and download would be ok, but difficult.

choconmientay
03-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Guys,

Please keep this to PMs. I don't think anybody would appreciate their name being mentioned in thread like this at all.

cinder
04-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Guys,

Please keep this to PMs. I don't think anybody would appreciate their name being mentioned in thread like this at all.

Agree with that. PMs are a good idea.