PDA

View Full Version : Brian Lake on fox footy

ledge
07-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Brian has moved up pretty quick On fox footy as a person they go to for thoughts , I think he is quite good and gives some interesting insights . I don't mind his sense of humour either , he has settled nicely in front of the camera and is known to say things we all think but won't say at times .
What's everyone's thoughts on his tv career so far ?
Ex dogs seem to be doing alright on the box with Baz, Johnno ,Murphy and now Lake.

bulldogtragic
07-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Brian has moved up pretty quick On fox footy as a person they go to for thoughts , I think he is quite good and gives some interesting insights . I don't mind his sense of humour either , he has settled nicely in front of the camera and is known to say things we all think but won't say at times .
What's everyone's thoughts on his tv career so far ?
Ex dogs seem to be doing alright on the box with Baz, Johnno ,Murphy and now Lake.

Murphy is an ex-dogs!! Faaaaaaark what do you know?

comrade
07-04-2017, 08:17 PM
Can't stand him anymore. Also find Cooney's radio efforts to be pretty lacklustre, he's not as funny as he thinks he is.

ledge
07-04-2017, 08:17 PM
Murphy is an ex-dogs!! Faaaaaaark what do you know?

Oops ex and current :-)

AndrewP6
07-04-2017, 09:45 PM
Not sold on Briza. To me, too many inane "Der" comments.

bornadog
08-04-2017, 12:18 AM
Can't stand him anymore. Also find Cooney's radio efforts to be pretty lacklustre, he's not as funny as he thinks he is.

This^^^

Especially after Brain said Murphy should retire after he did his knee.

Sedat
08-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Lakey is a very ordinary media performer IMO. Stuck in no man's land between comic relief and trying to be analytical and succeeds at neither.

MrMahatma
08-04-2017, 01:21 AM
I still love him.

Remi Moses
08-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Mediocre for me , as is Cooney . No insight

Ozza
09-04-2017, 12:16 AM
Lake and Cooney in the media....gee whiz....is it too harsh to draw the conclusion from their personalities why some of our best players at the time couldn't drive us to a premiership?