PDA

View Full Version : The big difference

Twodogs
15-04-2017, 12:20 AM
Isn't the difference between winning and losing huge?

I was disappointed to lose last week but the difference between losing and how upbeat I feel about winning this week (maybe it's because we beat North and broke their pea hearts in the process) has surprised me. It's weird. I don't think I would have been as disappointed to lose as I am happy that we won. I'd that makes any sense.

Ozza
15-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Isn't the difference between winning and losing huge?

I was disappointed to lose last week but the difference between losing and how upbeat I feel about winning this week (maybe it's because we beat North and broke their pea hearts in the process) has surprised me. It's weird. I don't think I would have been as disappointed to lose as I am happy that we won. I'd that makes any sense.

I get what you're saying.
But was funny to hear Bob say on radio last week - (paraphrasing) that he wished that the thrill of winning, was as strong as the acute pain of losing. So basically the opposite of how you have described it as a fan.

ledge
15-04-2017, 02:34 AM
Bob said it was well scripted today by us in his interview. A little arrogant but more to be humorous on the closeness of it.