Collingwood v Hawthorn MCG 7.25pm

Sunday May 21

Essendon v West Coast Etihad Stadium 1.10pm

Melbourne v North Melbourne MCG 3.20pm

Fremantle v Carlton Domain Stadium 4.40pm

Byes: Gold Coast, Port Adelaide

boydogs
18-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Big game Friday Easty. We haven't won there in 8 years and if we lose we'll drop out of the 8

Topdog
18-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Big game Friday Easty. We haven't won there in 8 years and if we lose we'll drop out of the 8

Funnily enough I think if we lose we will stay 8th. Drop below Freo, get ahead of Richmond and North to beat Melb.

bornadog
20-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Richmond well on top of Plastics. Lets see how good the plastics are with their injury list

Bulldog4life
20-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Sydney stopped St.Kilda's run

Rocket Science
20-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Richmond well on top of Plastics. Lets see how good the plastics are with their injury list

The hallmarks of another hope-elevating start only to have those hopes trampled as they get pipped again?

We can only pray.

comrade
20-05-2017, 06:23 PM
The hallmarks of another hope-elevating start only to have those hopes trampled as they get pipped again?

We can only pray.

Odds on this will happen.

Rocket Science
20-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Riewoldt just hit the post from a set shot at the top of the goal square.

The wheels are in motion ...

Remi Moses
20-05-2017, 07:18 PM
Tigers playing well , but GWS there for the taking

Topdog
20-05-2017, 07:29 PM
GWS look shot

comrade
20-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Tiger choke imminent.

comrade
20-05-2017, 08:08 PM

We can only pray.

Should have bet the house.

bulldogtragic
*!*!*!*! you Richmond. *!*!*!*! you Collingwood. And *!*!*!*! You Bulldogs for letting them steal 3 wins. You can all get *!*!*!*!ed.

Sedat
Peak Richmond right there

GVGjr
Twodogs was predicting a Tiger loss from a commanding position. He got his wish

Rocket Science
20-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Deary me.

Bless the Tiges, they usually find a way to cheer you up after a loss.

chef
20-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Haha suck a turd Tigers.

Topdog
20-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Could this happen to any other team in the league? It's just so Richmond

soupman
20-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Man I feel sorry for Richmond supporters. They are so eager to believe but similiar to us are always let down. Now that we have our premiership, I am open to other long suffering supporter bases seeing some reward and Richmond for all their faults deserve something.

comrade
20-05-2017, 08:23 PM
Man I feel sorry for Richmond supporters. They are so eager to believe but similiar to us are always let down. Now that we have our premiership, I am open to other long suffering supporter bases seeing some reward and Richmond for all their faults deserve something.

Yep, as fun as it is to see Richmond do a Richmond, it sucks that GWS are the beneficiaries.

Rocket Science
20-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Onto other matters of schadenfeude, surely this game's the Buckley-killer.

bornadog
20-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Yep, as fun as it is to see Richmond do a Richmond, it sucks that GWS are the beneficiaries.

yep would have prefered Tigers over Plastics.

Topdog
20-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Onto other matters of schadenfeude, surely this game's the Buckley-killer.

And scores level now.

bulldogtragic
20-05-2017, 10:37 PM
And scores level now.

Even if they lose now, it's an 'honourable loss' and he will be safe for another week.

Rocket Science
20-05-2017, 10:52 PM
And scores level now.

Err, yes. As I was saying ...

The Hawks have fallen away appallingly.

bulldogtragic
20-05-2017, 11:02 PM
Who would've thought umpires might have cost them it. In every universe that was a 50m and certain goal...

Good on Hodgey. I'd love to smash that piss weak, piss ant, piece of shit, wanker's, *!*!*!*!face Adams, and he lived my fantasy.

comrade
20-05-2017, 11:04 PM
Who would've thought umpires might have cost them it. In every universe that was a 50m and certain goal...

Good on Hodgey. I'd love to smash that piss weak, piss ant, piece of shit, wanker's, *!*!*!*!face Adams, and he lived my fantasy.

Wait, is it Adams or Hodgey who's the wanker? Both fit the bill.

bulldogtragic
20-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Wait, is it Adams or Hodgey who's the wanker? Both fit the bill.

Adams. That gutless piss ant should play at North. At least Hodge had a game to back up his bastard. Adams just goes at soft targets like dead beats stealing little old ladies handbags.

comrade
20-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Adams. That gutless piss ant should play at North. At least Hodge had a game to back up his bastard. Adams just goes at soft targets like dead beats stealing little old ladies handbags.

Yeah, Adams would fit in at North.

Remi Moses
20-05-2017, 11:36 PM
The flucturaring fortunes during a game has never been more apparent than this year .

bornadog
20-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Good to see the Hawks going down down down.

Sedat
21-05-2017, 01:40 AM

Hodgey good enough to shake hands and smile after the game even after copping a cheapie, unlike that prick Selwood.

Twodogs
21-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Could this happen to any other team in the league? It's just so Richmond

Who else could they be? It's them!

They really are the Bontempelli of breaking their supporters hearts.

Richmond have won more than enough premierships in my lifetime thank you very much. I'd love a few more ninth placings for them though.

soupman
21-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Richmond have won more than enough premierships in my lifetime thank you very much. I'd love a few more ninth placings for them though.

Don't get me wrong, the club itself doesn't need them. But to their credit as a supporter base for all their faults they consistently turn out in numbers and bring a lot of enthusiasm for a team that has offered few highlights. Unlike clubs like Essendon and Carlton they actually still post impressive numbers despite barely being in finals contention, and have handed out their fair share of heartbreak. Plus, I'm not 30 yet so any fans I know have experienced less success than I have now.

Also, I think the Premiership has changed me somewhat. Previously I was dead against seeing the other strugglers achieve success before us as it was our turn next, but now knowing how enjoyable it was I would like the supporters of some of the perennial underachievers of my generation to be rewarded, so would happily see St.Kilda and Richmond win something. Melbourne would be ok as well, they have had a truly terrible decade (the glory years of most Melbourne supporters my age are the Roos years where they were nearly one of the teams contending for finals). Freo would be in there as well but their supporters are too feral.

ratsmac
21-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Don't get me wrong, the club itself doesn't need them. But to their credit as a supporter base for all their faults they consistently turn out in numbers and bring a lot of enthusiasm for a team that has offered few highlights. Unlike clubs like Essendon and Carlton they actually still post impressive numbers despite barely being in finals contention, and have handed out their fair share of heartbreak. Plus, I'm not 30 yet so any fans I know have experienced less success than I have now.

Also, I think the Premiership has changed me somewhat. Previously I was dead against seeing the other strugglers achieve success before us as it was our turn next, but now knowing how enjoyable it was I would like the supporters of some of the perennial underachievers of my generation to be rewarded, so would happily see St.Kilda and Richmond win something. Melbourne would be ok as well, they have had a truly terrible decade (the glory years of most Melbourne supporters my age are the Roos years where they were nearly one of the teams contending for finals). Freo would be in there as well but their supporters are too feral.

I know what you mean. The joy of that premiership after so many long years of missing out was even better than I thought it would be. And the way we achieved it was just a dream come true.

I have a couple close friends who are Richmond and Melbourne supporters and they were right behind us all the way. I said to them at the time I hope their teams win it one day soon as well because this feeling is the pinnacle of footy. But only after our dynasty of course.

As for the saints and norf though, they can get *!*!*!*!ed. I have cousins who are die hard supporters of those clubs and they weren't even happy for us. And I mean happy for me and my family too. Especially the saints ones, they are bitter because we didn't choke in the big dance and got to taste premiership success before them. On that front I'm happy to see a premiership for all the under achievers except norf and St Kilda.:D

soupman
21-05-2017, 11:15 AM
As for the saints and norf though, they can get *!*!*!*!ed. I have cousins who are die hard supporters of those clubs and they weren't even happy for us. And I mean happy for me and my family too. Especially the saints ones, they are bitter because we didn't choke in the big dance and got to taste premiership success before them. On that front I'm happy to see a premiership for all the under achievers except norf and St Kilda.:D

I can't begrudge them that. I would've felt the same if situations were reversed.

North supporters shit me though so nothing for them thanks.

comrade
21-05-2017, 11:40 AM
I can't begrudge them that. I would've felt the same if situations were reversed.

Yep, I was an honorary Geelong supporter in 2009 and Collingwood supporter in 2010.

Remi Moses
21-05-2017, 03:22 PM
West Coast just abysmal to half time
Essendon 33 more contested ball, and once again West Coast stink it up on the road

bornadog
21-05-2017, 03:36 PM
West Coast just abysmal to half time
Essendon 33 more contested ball, and once again West Coast stink it up on the road

Are Essendon back on the juice - wow 50 odd points up at half time

jeemak
21-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Are Melbourne trying to position themselves as the AFL's new tough guys?

Viney, Vince and Jones think they're some kind of death squad around here......

jeemak
21-05-2017, 05:25 PM
I swear we're the only team being pinged for throwing these days. It's a free for all for everyone else.

ratsmac
21-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Higgins' goal kicking is like he still plays for the bulldogs. 1 goal 4 behinds.

jeemak
21-05-2017, 06:36 PM
Higgins' goal kicking is like he still plays for the bulldogs. 1 goal 4 behinds.

He could have put them away and had an outstanding game.

bornadog
21-05-2017, 06:38 PM
I am rooting for North and Carlton, even though I hate them, it is purely for selfish reasons. :D

comrade
21-05-2017, 06:40 PM
We've lost and can end up in a better ladder position.

Remi Moses
21-05-2017, 07:50 PM
Melbourne once again fluff their lines .
Great win in Adelaide and a game they should be winning .

Twodogs
22-05-2017, 12:52 AM

They have stuck I will pay them that. Most of them are brain dead though. Probably aren't allowed to make big decisions like who to barrack for by themselves,

I can't remember the urge to organise a street party when North won in '96 or '99.

We've lost and can end up in a better ladder position.

If we had won we'd be third. We will probably win next week and fall out of the eight.