PDA

View Full Version : Match Committee - Round 22, 2017 vs Port Adelaide

Eastdog
03-06-2017, 09:57 PM
If you were on the Bulldogs match committee what changes would you make for our round 22, 2017 match against Port Adelaide at Eureka Stadium?

As always a brief explanation for your changes would add a lot of value to the discussion.

GVGjr
11-08-2017, 05:53 PM
Bump

bulldogtragic
11-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Ins

Young
Webb
JJ

Outs

Collins
Wallis
Suckling

EasternWest
11-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Ins

Young
Webb
JJ

Outs

Collins
Wallis
Suckling

Harsh on Collins. Didn't make a mistake tonight.

bulldogtragic
11-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Harsh on Collins. Didn't make a mistake tonight.

I was saying all night, he's the *!*!*!*!ing invisible man though. When we needed someone to step up, he may as well be in the stand with JJ.

GVGjr
11-08-2017, 11:42 PM
In English Roberts and JJ
Out, Wallis, Roberts and Dale (harsh on Dale)

G-Mo77
11-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Stevo just mentioned Morris could be back next week.

Remi Moses
11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Don't think Dale will get dropped
Wallis looks like he needs a spell , as probably expected .
Tom Liberatore is offering nothing, and Lewis Young looks like he needs a spell .

bulldogtragic
11-08-2017, 11:51 PM
In English Roberts and JJ
Out, Wallis, Roberts and Dale (harsh on Dale)

The Roberts twins are certainly the best since the Wakelins I reckon. Id play them both with Young... :D

Remi Moses
11-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Are people drunk on here tonight ? :rolleyes:

always right
12-08-2017, 12:04 AM

Was thinking the same thing.

Dropping Collins, elevating Young, omitting Dale. Bizarre.

bulldogtragic
12-08-2017, 12:07 AM

Nah, my list was under the opposite headings. Sick with some good meds though.

dadsgirl16
12-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Thank goodness. .. haven't had a drink tonight but was seriously questioning that reading the above

The Bulldogs Bite
12-08-2017, 12:43 AM
I don't think we can keep carrying Wallis and Libba in the hope that they 'come good'. 2 kicks between them to 3QTR time is woeful.

OUT: Wallis/Libba, Young, Redpath
IN: JJ, Roberts, Honeychurch/Webb

We really don't have many options - our depth is poor compared to last year. We sat on our hands last off season and it's hurting us.

GVGjr
12-08-2017, 12:51 AM
The Roberts twins are certainly the best since the Wakelins I reckon. Id play them both with Young... :D

It was Redpath. Sorry for the typo...and I don't drink. :)

GVGjr
12-08-2017, 12:53 AM
I'm reluctant to drop Young mainly because we need to show a lot of faith in him. Some of his work was very good tonight and yes it cost us goals but without Wood we need someone who can take intercept marks. Let him play on a more suitable sized player and help out with our match-ups on Ports taller boys.

bornadog
12-08-2017, 01:21 AM
Bevo mentioned Honeychurch in his press conference, so he may be a chance

EasternWest
12-08-2017, 02:00 AM
I'm reluctant to drop Young mainly because we need to show a lot of faith in him. Some of his work was very good tonight and yes it cost us goals but without Wood we need someone who can take intercept marks. Let him play on a more suitable sized player and help out with our match-ups on Ports taller boys.

I'm with you - I'd only drop him if they decide he needs a rest. Otherwise he stays.

GVGjr
12-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Bevo mentioned Honeychurch in his press conference, so he may be a chance

We shouldn't discount Matthew Boyd either.

westbulldog
12-08-2017, 11:11 AM
In JJ
Out Wallis, alas couldn't get near it against GWS.

A lot of gloom on here when perhaps the main problem is goalkicking inaccuracy is and I think demoralises the team not to mention supporters.

Young stays, a real talent. Roberts has done nothing that I can see to warrant a return.

1eyedog
12-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Ins

Young
Webb
JJ

Outs

Collins
Wallis
Suckling

Wow was suckers bad last night? Ok. Thought he was one player who at least tried to take the game on.

lemmon
12-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Wow was suckers bad last night? Ok. Thought he was one player who at least tried to take the game on.

And it was the most physical game I've seen him play. I'm not a fan but I reckon someone was in his ear pre-game about being more than just a kicker, and he responded.

always right
12-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Agree.....unfortunately he is a player you remember more for his errors than his good play. Biggest problem is he doesn't adjust his thinking for the situation. Case in point: Recognises he has Whitfield covered for pace and successfully takes him on. Then tries to do the same against Schiel and runs too far trying to get into his left foot.

Rocco Jones
12-08-2017, 12:47 PM
In: JJ, Morris/Roberts
Out: Redpath, Wallis

jeemak
12-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Agree.....unfortunately he is a player you remember more for his errors than his good play. Biggest problem is he doesn't adjust his thinking for the situation. Case in point: Recognises he has Whitfield covered for pace and successfully takes him on. Then tries to do the same against Schiel and runs too far trying to get into his left foot.

That was compounded by either a slow or unresponsive spread forward, Suckling should have held that up for a moment and cut inside.

always right
12-08-2017, 01:18 PM
That was compounded by either a slow or unresponsive spread forward, Suckling should have held that up for a moment and cut inside.

Or god forbid....kick using his right foot.

Happy Days
12-08-2017, 02:18 PM

There's showing faith and then there's gifting games. We have to win next week and Young was really, really awful last night.

Suckling was good last night and calls to drop him are unfair.

In: JJ, Collins

Out: Libba, Young

If Moz can go he comes in instead of Collins.

Rocco Jones
12-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Can't believe the calls to drop Suckling. I am no fan of his but he was one of our best last night.

I wanted us to go in short down back but I/MC were wrong. Young was poor but I would not drop him as he was played out of position. His role is closer to Biggs' than it is a true KP defender. He needs to play in that looser 3 role.

bornadog
12-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Can't believe the calls to drop Suckling. I am no fan of his but he was one of our best last night.

I wanted us to go in short down back but I/MC were wrong. Young was poor but I would not drop him as he was played out of position. His role is closer to Biggs' than it is a true KP defender. He needs to play in that looser 3 role.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG_4bTOUQAAzWdR.jpg

chef
12-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Suckling is the modern day Eagleton.

Eastdog
12-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Dicko' goal and Murphy's goal were highlights in the first half. Murph' goal was great. He battled hard.

GVGjr
12-08-2017, 04:32 PM
There's showing faith and then there's gifting games. We have to win next week and Young was really, really awful last night.

Suckling was good last night and calls to drop him are unfair.

In: JJ, Collins

Out: Libba, Young

If Moz can go he comes in instead of Collins.

Young hasn't been gifted games and last night there were 3 or 4 examples of when he took the game on it worked really well for us.
I don't want to see him become a 'safe' player just yet because we need to encourage guys with some flair in our back line.

bornadog
12-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Young hasn't been gifted games and last night there were 3 or 4 examples of when he took the game on it worked really well for us.
I don't want to see him become a 'safe' player just yet because we need to encourage guys with some flair in our back line.

I felt sorry for Young after those mistakes, his confidence looked shot.

Eastdog
12-08-2017, 04:35 PM
In JJ
Out Wallis, alas couldn't get near it against GWS.

A lot of gloom on here when perhaps the main problem is goalkicking inaccuracy is and I think demoralises the team not to mention supporters.

Young stays, a real talent. Roberts has done nothing that I can see to warrant a return.

Was speaking to my mate about Roberts and he reckons we should have played him last night and it was a bad decision by the match committee. We were really undersized down back he reckons Roberts would have provided more of a contest.

Eastdog
12-08-2017, 04:37 PM
I felt sorry for Young after those mistakes, his confidence looked shot.

It was a bad one for Lewis last night but he will learn from it. Since his debut he has done many good things.

bornadog
12-08-2017, 04:46 PM
It was a bad one for Lewis last night but he will learn from it. Since his debut he has done many good things.

I like Young, and can't blame an 18 year old kid up against players with more Kilos on them.

GVGjr
12-08-2017, 05:11 PM

You mean at least 3 that resulted in direct goals.

BAD, I don't quite get your response to Easty?

bornadog
12-08-2017, 05:23 PM
BAD, I don't quite get your response to Easty?

Sorry, I have quoted the wrong post.

Adjusted post

Bullies
12-08-2017, 06:04 PM
It was a bad one for Lewis last night but he will learn from it. Since his debut he has done many good things.I thought Lewis would have had a spell after the Brisbane game as he looked cooked then. Let him play 2's for the rest of the year and get back his confidence. We know he can play.

Bullies
12-08-2017, 06:09 PM

I wanted us to go in short down back but I/MC were wrong. Young was poor but I would not drop him as he was played out of position. His role is closer to Biggs' than it is a true KP defender. He needs to play in that looser 3 role.Agreed with your view on Suckling. Picken hasn't exactly set the world on fire. His year has been very ordinary and he seems to dodge the bullets that Suckling gets. Picken set his standard high over the past 2 - 3 years but has not delivered this year. Libber and Wallis in that category as well.

Eastdog
12-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Agreed with your view on Suckling. Picken hasn't exactly set the world on fire. His year has been very ordinary and he seems to dodge the bullets that Suckling gets. Picken set his standard high over the past 2 - 3 years but has not delivered this year. Libber and Wallis in that category as well.

Picko was great 3 weeks ago kicking 6 although against a depleted Suns. Maybe he could play a bit more forward. I would keep Adams in defence as someone mentioned in another thread he could go forward as he looked very good down there earlier in the season.

Happy Days
12-08-2017, 09:18 PM

He would be gifted a game if he got one next week. Has to be dropped.

GVGjr
12-08-2017, 10:57 PM
He would be gifted a game if he got one next week. Has to be dropped.

I was calling for him to be managed 2 weeks back but now there are potential just 2 weeks to go.
I still don't agree he would be gifted a game if selected but I agree it's a close call. We should be able to find him a better match-up though

westbulldog
13-08-2017, 11:20 AM
IMO Young is way ahead of Roberts both now and on potential and Collins is unproven at AFL level although I can't make a call on his VFL form and he could well be considered to play on Dixon. I like Young even more in that he has a bit of grunt (remember him being into Hooker ?) and was right onto the thug after the Dalhaus incident.

bornadog
13-08-2017, 12:44 PM
From Bevo's press conference;

The Dogs could be boosted by the return of Dale Morris from his arm injury next week, while speedster Jason Johannisen could also be available after missing two games with a hamstring issue. Mitch Honeychurch is recovering from illness.

soupman
13-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Suckling is the modern day Eagleton.

I think that's unfair. Suckling all year has worked very hard to try to create and lift the side even when the side hasn't been particularly playing well. Despite his defensive limitations he has still tried to throw himself around and with the ball he has tried to create with limited success. On the weekend Suckling was almost our sole outlet coming out of defence and his disposal errors seemed to be more due to the lack of options. He will stuff up the odd contest here and there due to his nature but I think he is one of the few players this year that have tried to work through their own and the clubs poor form.

He is no world beater, but certainly he is one of the few that is truly leaving everything out there atm. My only major cricitism of his year is that his kicking for goal on the run has been nothing short of atrocious, a very un-Eagleton like trait funnily enough.

Bulldog4life
13-08-2017, 02:46 PM
It was unusual to see a couple of Sucker's kicks for goal near the 50 metre arc not making the distance

Rocco Jones
13-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Olly Wines should get suspended. Will be a massive out.

mjp
13-08-2017, 08:51 PM
I agree. One thing about Friday night, it showed that Suckling is one player (the only player??) willing to lay it on the line and break the game open with run. Yep, he came unstuck but at least he did SOMETHING!

Mantis
13-08-2017, 09:47 PM
It was unusual to see a couple of Sucker's kicks for goal near the 50 metre arc not making the distance

How many from outside the arc has he kicked this year? I reckon his strike-rate would be running at about 5%.

Was 100% in a meaningless pre-season game that got us all excited.

Bulldog4life
14-08-2017, 01:06 AM
How many from outside the arc has he kicked this year? I reckon his strike-rate would be running at about 5%.

Was 100% in a meaningless pre-season game that got us all excited.

Yes he has missed a lot but most times he reaches the distance. But last match he didn't. It was just strange

Ozza
14-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Now that we know Red is out - i'll give it a crack.

I think Wally is labouring, after a good job coming back from the broken leg, he may have hit a wall - with 2 quiet games after having quite a few good ones, I think Libba survives at the expense of Wal.

Young has had a good start to his career, but I'd be sending him back for a week. I don't imagine Ballarat conditions are overly suitable for a light framed 18 year old KPD.

Outs: Redpath, Wallis, Young
Ins: Johannisen, M.Boyd, Morris (if fit, Roberts if not)

GVGjr
14-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Could Roberts be a direct replacement for Redpath up forward?

jeemak
15-08-2017, 12:28 AM
I think we need to be mobile forward of the ball, Stringer and Cloke is tall enough.

Sedat
15-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Would think Honeychurch is a good chance to play given the weather report. Put together a few excellent weeks (after a sluggish few weeks returning to the senior team) before illness struck. His ability to pressure Port's rebounders will be valuable on Saturday.

MrMahatma
15-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Would think Honeychurch is a good chance to play given the weather report. Put together a few excellent weeks (after a sluggish few weeks returning to the senior team) before illness struck. His ability to pressure Port's rebounders will be valuable on Saturday.

I'm not a Honey fan but I think the net benefit in pressure we get bringing him in for Redpath is significant.

bornadog
15-08-2017, 11:51 AM
I'm not a Honey fan but I think the net benefit in pressure we get bringing him in for Redpath is significant.

Gut feel is Matty Boyd may play

Cyberdoggie
15-08-2017, 12:23 PM
I don't want to see Young dropped because I think it will hurt the kid but we can't leave him out there hanging again.
He needs to play the 3rd tall or Wood intercept role at best. Roberts needs to come back in to provide support.

Surely Libba has had his chances, his lack of desire and effort lately has been just not good enough, not sure what is going on with him but he adds nothing at the moment.

Wallis isn't a forward, not sure what Beveridge is trying to do there. He's a 1 dimensional slow handball shoveler.
If he's not good enough in the middle then hiding him up forward isn't the answer.

We are actually starting to run out of options for replacements.

I think Honey will come in for Redpath.

I'm guessing this will happen:
Out: Libba, Redpath, Young,
In JJ, Roberts, Honey,

Boyd for Murphy if he is rested.

always right
15-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Considering the club is challenging the Redpath suspension, it seems unlikely he will be dropped if challenge is successful.

Mantis
15-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Considering the club is challenging the Redpath suspension, it seems unlikely he will be dropped if challenge is successful.

I think it's bigger than that.. The MRP made a shocking decision and need to be held to account.

always right
15-08-2017, 01:19 PM
I think it's bigger than that.. The MRP made a shocking decision and need to be held to account.

Club doesn't have a (recent) history of challenging the AFL to make a point.

always right
15-08-2017, 01:20 PM

Happy Days
15-08-2017, 01:30 PM

Club also doesn't have a recent history of getting jobbed like this at the MRP.

Comparing and contrasting the Wines and Redpath hits, and coming to that conclusion is just batshit moronic, no two ways about it. And don't get me started on how Redpath's poor record is relevant but Greene's isn't, yet Greene was still guilty of an offence?

Rocket Science
15-08-2017, 04:14 PM

They may as well seek a please-explain on the mystifying Ollie Wines non-call while they're at it.

Bulldog4life
17-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Western Bulldogs and Port Adelaide could clash in the snow!

Saturday’s regional clash between the Western Bulldogs and Port Adelaide at Ballarat could be played in snow!

Yes, snow!

Sportsday newsbreaker Mitch Cleary said the temperature was expected to drop to zero degrees in the early hours of Saturday morning, with “every chance” of snow in the area.

“That could potentially linger into the afternoon if the forecast changes,” he explained on 3AW.

http://www.3aw.com.au/western-bulldogs-and-port-adelaide-could-clash-in-the-snow/

Mantis
17-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Western Bulldogs and Port Adelaide could clash in the snow!

Saturday’s regional clash between the Western Bulldogs and Port Adelaide at Ballarat could be played in snow!

Yes, snow!

Sportsday newsbreaker Mitch Cleary said the temperature was expected to drop to zero degrees in the early hours of Saturday morning, with “every chance” of snow in the area.

“That could potentially linger into the afternoon if the forecast changes,” he explained on 3AW.

http://www.3aw.com.au/western-bulldogs-and-port-adelaide-could-clash-in-the-snow/

If that's the case I say we pick Nathan Eagleton.

He's clearly our best downhill skier. :D

merantau
17-08-2017, 10:35 AM
I have this uneasy feeling that we have an historically poor record when playing in exceptional situations - that super-windy night at the G when we lost an elimination final to the Druggoes, for eg. Now we're playing our first game in Ballarat in the snow! FFS!

Hope we haven't planned to pick someone up at Rockbank as the bus passes through!

bornadog
17-08-2017, 10:44 AM
I have this uneasy feeling that we have an historically poor record when playing in exceptional situations - that super-windy night at the G when we lost an elimination final to the Druggoes, for eg. Now we're playing our first game in Ballarat in the snow! FFS!

Hope we haven't planned to pick someone up at Rockbank as the bus passes through!

I am glad I am up in the grandstand

The Bulldogs Bite
17-08-2017, 10:58 AM

Glad I'll be on the couch! :D

Ozza
17-08-2017, 12:11 PM

I think its a bit of a long bow to draw comparisons between a final in 1999 and the current team!!

We did well in windy conditions in Cairns this year, and certainly train in challenging conditions at Whitten Oval. However, Port have had some recent experience playing in the wet and have fared quite well in those - whereas I don't know that we've been that great in the wet. Hopefully the wet holds off.

bornadog
17-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Glad I'll be on the couch! :D

Wimp :D:D

G-Mo77
17-08-2017, 01:19 PM

I'm amongst it huddling up with everyone. Anyone want to meet up and group hug.

josie
17-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Think i need to wear thermal underwear....oops, too much detail. Feeling cold just thinking about it. Let's send a msg to the other teams we could/will do some serious damage in Sept!!!

aker39
17-08-2017, 01:53 PM

What bay are you sitting in

bornadog
17-08-2017, 04:03 PM
What bay are you sitting in

Section 16, Row r

aker39
17-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Section 16, Row r

My mum, sister and nephew are in Section 18.
I'll be at the MCG.

SlimPickens
17-08-2017, 07:26 PM
JJ and Morris confirmed ins for Wallis and Red

bulldogtragic
17-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Morris is a freak of a human.

Go_Dogs
17-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Great to have Moz and JJ back.

Remi Moses
17-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Dale Morris is not human

GVGjr
17-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Think i need to wear thermal underwear....oops, too much detail. Feeling cold just thinking about it. Let's send a msg to the other teams we could/will do some serious damage in Sept!!!

I can recommend a product called Hot Hands and maybe Hot Toes to help fight off the Ballarat chilly weather.

Should be an experience to remember this game. I suspect Lewis Young might not be the only player in long sleeves :)

I went up there several years ago for a VFL game and it was by far the coldest I have been at the footy, even gloves couldn't stop the cold and to make matters worse there was not a hot pie to buy by quarter time. Oh yeah the Roosters gave us a decent beating as well.

LostDoggy
17-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Dale Morris has to be the toughest ever Bulldog. I bet the boys walk a foot taller with him beside them.

bornadog
17-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Dale Morris has to be the toughest ever Bulldog. I bet the boys walk a foot taller with him beside them.

He is truly unbelievable this bloke, what a legend

bulldogtragic
17-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Normal Person - Months off work
AFL Player with 24/7 medical specialists and treatment - Miss 6-8 Weeks
Dale Morris - Misses 3 Weeks (assuming his leg and spine are healed too)

BornInDroopSt'54
17-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Dale Morris I salute you.
Team gloves should be part of the uniform for this match, fingerless ones. They do keep the feeling in the hands and en masse could intimidate the numb fingered Porters.

Cyberdoggie
17-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Not sure how Libba didn't get dropped. I guess with the media it might hurt him more to drop him with all the hoopla that follows.

The Bulldogs Bite
17-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Unbelievable effort by Morris - this guy's pain threshold has no boundaries!

The Adelaide Connection
18-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Port have brought in Todd Marshall for his debut (after kicking 5 for the Port Magpies last weekend) and that means they have Dixon (200cm), Marshall (198cm), Ryder (197cm), Westhoff (200cm), and Howard (199cm). In contrast to this we have only Roughead (200cm), Young (197cm), and Cloke (196cm) in the "super talls" category.

They are clearly going to try to exploit our defence ala GWS, but hopefully it will backfire with Marshall in for his first game and Dougal Howard only playing his second since an ACL (seventh overall). Regardless, we might just be doing some rain dancing before the game.

If it stays dry do we need to bring in Roberts? An extra tall obviously hampers movement but may provide defensive cover, help to get the ball to deck in our forward line (maybe even mean a few I50 marks!), and help us compete down the line/at kick ins.

Last week has rattled my confidence and perhaps I should be considering that Port have been pretty awful for a month and in current form are not the team GWS are in current form. Am I being too reactive? Can we get back to the way we played versus the Bombers?

dog town
18-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Port have brought in Todd Marshall for his debut (after kicking 5 for the Port Magpies last weekend) and that means they have Dixon (200cm), Marshall (198cm), Ryder (197cm), Westhoff (200cm), and Howard (199cm). In contrast to this we have only Roughead (200cm), Young (197cm), and Cloke (196cm) in the "super talls" category.

They are clearly going to try to exploit our defence ala GWS, but hopefully it will backfire with Marshall in for his first game and Dougal Howard only playing his second since an ACL (seventh overall). Regardless, we might just be doing some rain dancing before the game.

If it stays dry do we need to bring in Roberts? An extra tall obviously hampers movement but may provide defensive cover, help to get the ball to deck in our forward line (maybe even mean a few I50 marks!), and help us compete down the line/at kick ins.

Last week has rattled my confidence and perhaps I should be considering that Port have been pretty awful for a month and in current form are not the team GWS are in current form. Am I being too reactive? Can we get back to the way we played versus the Bombers? The ground is not all that protected from the wind and it may be a little swirly. I would back in Corey, Morris and Lewis to stop their talls from dominating in those conditions.

Ozza
18-08-2017, 10:34 AM
I'm really happy that Port have gone so heavy on the talls - especially a couple of inexperienced ones - to play in difficult conditions.

Mofra
18-08-2017, 10:59 AM

Last week has rattled my confidence and perhaps I should be considering that Port have been pretty awful for a month and in current form are not the team GWS are in current form. Am I being too reactive? Can we get back to the way we played versus the Bombers?
"Accidently" turn the sprinklers on before the game?

soupman
18-08-2017, 11:07 AM
As a general philosophy I've found that Beveridge has taught me it is better to err on the side of being too short as opposed to to tall.

There's only so much you can do with those talls if they are struggling, which they may very well do in cold and windy conditions. Our downfall against GWS wasn't that they were too tall for us, and honestly I am strggling to think of any games we have lost due to that reason.

Typically we lose through either being beaten in the middle or for not taking our chances. The only tall we have that fixes either of those issues is Redpath, thanks to his set shot accuracy, which has been down recently anyway.

Also I believe we saw Marshall as more of a Rioli type forward anyway so his height may be irrelevant.

Also I see no benefit in bringing in a tall so that someone like Dougall Howard has a more suitable matchup. I like our selection philosophy of only picking matchups that deserve matchups, and trying to explpit the rest through Wood or Biggs. Howard is firmly in the exploitable category.

Testekill
18-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Hasn't Ballarat been pretty wet lately? Can't see how bringing in a really tall forward line would help matters

boydogs
18-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Not worried about Marshall or Howard but Ryder has been in great form

Rocco Jones
18-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Never worried about players solely based on their height. A good tall is dangerous, a guy who is just tall is an opportunity to rebound off.

MrMahatma
19-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Going in favourites as we should

The Underdog
19-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Going in favourites as we should

I'm not sure what aspect of our year should have us favourites against a top 8 team. Particularly at a ground nobody has ever played at in conditions that are likely to be poor. If I was a betting man, I'd be staying the hell away from this one.

bornadog
19-08-2017, 10:07 AM
I'm not sure what aspect of our year should have us favourites against a top 8 team. Particularly at a ground nobody has ever played at in conditions that are likely to be poor. If I was a betting man, I'd be staying the hell away from this one.

There is only a game between us