PDA

View Full Version : Nothing but bin!

Twodogs
03-09-2017, 02:20 AM
This takes some doing!

Western Bulldogs veteran Liam Picken shared a video on Twitter on Friday of a few of the Dogs boys in some change rooms.

Starting with Jack Macrae, they were all lined up ready to head the ball between each other and into a rubbish bin, without screwing it up or having it touch the ground.

One after another, they nailed it, with Jake Stringer polishing it off, heading it to a Dogs mascot who appeared out of nowhere to ram it into the bin.

Impressive

Video on;

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl/news/western-bulldogs-players-show-off-some-unreal-soccer-skills-3

AndrewP6
03-09-2017, 08:35 AM
So they do have skill of some variety. Wrong code though. I know it's just a bit of fun, but I'd rather see video of them working on the deficiencies that lead to us missing a finals berth.

I think I'm getting old.

westdog54
03-09-2017, 08:51 AM
So they do have skill of some variety. Wrong code though. I know it's just a bit of fun, but I'd rather see video of them working on the deficiencies that lead to us missing a finals berth.

I think I'm getting old.

This appears to be clearly in the players down-time.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

ledge
03-09-2017, 09:10 AM
Well if the players have had their exit interviews I would say everyone of those players is staying at the club.
Maybe they should use their heads to pass the ball in the forward line 100% success rate doing it that way.

comrade
03-09-2017, 09:20 AM

I think I'm getting old.

Not sure if serious.

Twodogs
03-09-2017, 10:52 AM

I think I'm getting old.

Really? Truly?

Why not just send them to the coal mines?:)

AndrewP6
03-09-2017, 06:22 PM
I think I'm bitter about our non-involvement in finals. Every week of finals this year I'm going to watch the corresponding game from 2016 - and look forward to seeing video of preseason training 😀

KT31
03-09-2017, 06:48 PM
I think I'm bitter about our non-involvement in finals. Every week of finals this year I'm going to watch the corresponding game from 2016 - and look forward to seeing video of preseason training 😀

This is my plan as well, I got the box set sent down last week and will play each on every corresponding weekend.
At least I will be more relaxed knowing the result.:)

bornadog
03-09-2017, 06:50 PM
This is my plan as well, I got the box set sent down last week and will play each on every corresponding weekend.
At least I will be more relaxed knowing the result.:)

I still get tense watching the prelim. :D

ledge
03-09-2017, 08:06 PM
We are still in the VFL finals !

Twodogs
03-09-2017, 09:51 PM

Of course mate. I was just taking the opportunity to make someone else feel bad to see if it mitigates any of my own pain at missing finals.;)

We are still in the VFL finals !

Great game wasn't it?

Twodogs
03-09-2017, 09:53 PM
I still get tense watching the prelim. :D

The first ever time we watched the replay toward the end of the game I looked over at my son and said "this is more stressful than the first time around!"