PDA

View Full Version : Susan Alberti on Radio National Breakfast

Insufficient Intent
01-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Our inspirational former Vice-president talks with Fran Kelly: A new biography tells some of her amazing life story.
http://radio.abc.net.au/programitem/pgE7PeP19G

(Mods: Please move if I've mis-posted this info)

bornadog
01-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Heard the interview this morning. Susan is an inspiration to all and a great person.

merantau
02-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Damn, I just got back this morning so missed it. Susan is the real deal. A wonderful person, an inspiring person.

Twodogs
02-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Damn, I just got back this morning so missed it. Susan is the real deal. A wonderful person, an inspiring person.

There's a link in the OP I think.

Our club is so lucky to have a person of the caliber of Susan Alberti to be so passionate about it. She's like a super-hero.

Murphy'sLore
03-11-2017, 12:07 PM
She's not like a superhero. She IS a superhero.

westbulldog
03-11-2017, 05:57 PM
I heard the interview, Susan Alberti is admired as a person of the absolute highest calibre and our club and AFLW are so fortunate to have her as a supporter. Her contributions have been enormous.

Twodogs
03-11-2017, 07:09 PM
She's not like a superhero. She IS a superhero.

She is my hero.

If my kids grow up up with the same attitude to life and values that Susan Alberti has then I can die a very happy dad.

merantau
04-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Just listened to the interview. What a great woman. We are blessed to have her - absolute gem.

And so passionate about the Dogs. Interview begins with audio of lead up to, and, Picken's goal. And her first words? "Just listening to that again sends tingles up my spine."