PDA

View Full Version : Woof syndicate

LostDoggy
23-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Just wanted to know if any posters are apart of the lucky Woof syndicate who own Murphy’s Reward?

It won race 8 today at Mooney Valley leading all the way in bulldog colours and paid $51.

Merry Christmas.

Bulldog Joe
24-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Just wanted to know if any posters are apart of the lucky Woof syndicate who own Murphy’s Reward?

It won race 8 today at Mooney Valley leading all the way in bulldog colours and paid $51.

Merry Christmas.

The horse was bred by Tony Hill (past player) and there have been several out of the same mare who have won races in the Bulldog Colours.

Know them personally and I managed a good result.

Twodogs
24-12-2017, 02:13 AM
The horse was bred by Tony Hill (past player) and there have been several out of the same mare who have won races in the Bulldog Colours.

Good one Joe. Nice to get in on a good divvy mate. After all there are plenty of slow horses to back.

LostDoggy
24-12-2017, 09:03 AM

That’s fantastic and what a great Christmas present I bet they all had a big night celebrating. Was one of the horses he bred Minson?

Bulldog Joe
24-12-2017, 09:37 AM
That’s fantastic and what a great Christmas present I bet they all had a big night celebrating. Was one of the horses he bred Minson?

Minson was the 1st one from the mare (Instant) to be syndicated. They have also won races with several others named after Bulldog players from the same mare.

LostDoggy
24-12-2017, 09:50 AM
That’s a great story and good luck to them all I might follow them a bit closer I still feel silly as my dad was talking about it all day and I still didn’t back it.

bornadog
24-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Minson was the 1st one from the mare (Instant) to be syndicated. They have also won races with several others named after Bulldog players from the same mare.

I have met those guys at a function at the RACV club. We kicked on at the bar downstairs and they were great to talk to.

Good to see them get some results.

merantau
24-12-2017, 10:41 PM

Went to school with Tony at Totty Tech. Good bloke.

Twodogs
24-12-2017, 10:59 PM
I wouldn't reckon a lot of the racehorse owning fraternity went to Totty tech.