PDA

View Full Version : WOOF Player Awards - Round 11, 2018 Vs Melbourne

Scraggers
29-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the WOOF Player Awards for season 2018, Round 11 Western Bulldogs vs Melbourne at Etihad Stadium

There are two awards that you can vote on once the game is completed.

Voting closes each Tuesday at 8.00pm.

The first award is for the Joe Marmo Medal for the best players on the ground.

There are 4 votes allocated and it's a 4 for the best and of course 3, 2 and 1.

and

The second award is for the Ron James Medal for the best 2 pups on the ground.

2 Votes allocated - 2 being for the best pup and 1 for the runner-up
Remember the cut off age for a pup is 22 as at the 1st of January, 2018.

Pups available for selection –
Young, Dunkley, Cordy, Schache, McLean, Webb, Richards, Gowers, Lipinski, Porter, Greene, Dale, Collins, Naughton, Williams, Daniel, Mullenger-McHugh and English

Rookie's – Nathan Mullenger-McHugh, Billy Gowers, Roarke Smith and Brad Lynch

Need to know more - The history of the WOOF Player Awards (http://www.woof.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=8966)

GVGjr
02-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Bump

westbulldog
02-06-2018, 06:46 PM
4. Bontempelli
3. Suckling
2. McLean
1. Wood

2. McLean
1. Richards

bornadog
02-06-2018, 07:00 PM
4. Hunter
3. The Bont
2. Suckling
1. Wood

Lippa
Richards

I refuse to give Mclean votes with 6 clangers and gifting two vital goals in the 3rd quarter. One with a STUPID handball in the goal square, and then a 50metre penalty followed straight after resulting in another easy goal.

ratsmac
02-06-2018, 07:06 PM
4. Hunter
3. Bontempelli
2. Suckling
1. Wood

2. McLean
1. Richards

Mantis
02-06-2018, 07:30 PM
4. Hunter
3. The Bont
2. Suckling
1. Wood

Lippa
Richards

I refuse to give Mclean votes with 6 clangers and gifting two vital goals in the 3rd quarter. One with a STUPID handball in the goal square, and then a 50metre penalty followed straight after resulting in another easy goal.

2 weeks in a row you’ve made a big deal in not giving votes to McLean.. not a favourite?

And could easily mount a case to not give votes to Hunter who’s poor kicking cost us time and time again.

bornadog
02-06-2018, 07:41 PM
2 weeks in a row you’ve made a big deal in not giving votes to McLean.. not a favourite?

And could easily mount a case to not give votes to Hunter who’s poor kicking cost us time and time again.

He has made a leap from where he was but he is costing us, those two mistakes in the 3rd quarter were vital. If he wants to get to the next level he needs to improve his kicking and disposal. Maccrae was the same and has now improved.

I thought Hunter played well toady and only had the one clanger.

Mantis
02-06-2018, 08:25 PM
He has made a leap from where he was but he is costing us, those two mistakes in the 3rd quarter were vital. If he wants to get to the next level he needs to improve his kicking and disposal. Maccrae was the same and has now improved.

Macrae's kicking was like the bad old days today.

I thought Hunter played well toady and only had the one clanger.

How many times did he miss the intended target? Would think it would be more than a handful of times which isn't a great return for an outside accumulator.

And he wasn't alone by along margin, our inability to hit targets was extremely costly and it was chalk and cheese in watching the 2 teams move the ball... but our lackluster chasing efforts certainly made their job much easier.

josie
02-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Wood
Maclean
Hunter
Bonti

Maclean
Richards

bornadog
02-06-2018, 10:56 PM
Macrae's kicking was like the bad old days today.

How many times did he miss the intended target? Would think it would be more than a handful of times which isn't a great return for an outside accumulator.

And he wasn't alone by along margin, our inability to hit targets was extremely costly and it was chalk and cheese in watching the 2 teams move the ball... but our lackluster chasing efforts certainly made their job much easier.

Well you put your votes in as I have put mine in.

SlimPickens
03-06-2018, 09:25 AM
4.Bont
3.Suckling
2.Hunter
1. McLean

2.McLean
1. Richards

Bulldog4life
03-06-2018, 10:34 AM
4.Bont
3.Suckling
2.Hunter
1. Richards

2.Richards
1. McLean

Eastdog
03-06-2018, 04:27 PM
4.Bont
3.Suckling
2.Hunter
1. McLean

2.McLean
1. Richards

Same for me.

Ozza
03-06-2018, 10:12 PM
4. Wood - was quite outstanding in limiting the damage. 68 inside 50s could have been a hell of a lot worse.
3. Bontempelli
2. Suckling
1. McLean.