Round 10 Match Information | Collingwood V Western Bulldogs
westernbulldogs.com.au
21 May 2018 12:06 PM

AFL Round 10
Collingwood v Western Bulldogs
Friday 25 May, 7:50pm (AEST)
Etihad Stadium

Broadcast
Channel 7 and Fox Footy from 7:30pm (AEST)

Tickets
For tickets to Friday night’s game, please click here to buy now (Tickets from Ticketmaster)

Membership & Merchandise
Our friendly membership and merchandise staff will be located outside Gate 5 at Etihad Stadium.

Match Day Experiences
Make your game day one to remember with an exclusive Match Day Experience. Run out with the team as our Junior Mascot or stand on the ground as the team run out in our Pre-Game Guard of Honour. Limited spots available.

Find out more here.

Social media

Follow @westernbulldogs on Twitter for the latest breaking match day news and quarter-by-quarter scores.

Follow @westernbulldogs on Instagram for all the behind the scenes photos from match day.

Like the Western Bulldogs Facebook page for the latest breaking news, behind the scenes video and much more from the Kennel.

Eastdog
22-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Got my ticket today.

Level 1 Aisle 24 Lockett (Footscray) End.

Eastdog
22-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Got my ticket today.

Level 1 Aisle 24 Lockett (Footscray) End.

Also L1 A24 said it's a WB supporter area on Ticketmaster.

GVGjr
22-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Are many people going this week?

Twodogs
22-05-2018, 11:59 PM
I'm waiting to see if a mate is getting tickets and if he does I will go. I'd prefer to watch on TV before I pay Collingwood any of my money.

Eastdog
23-05-2018, 12:06 AM
I reckon our memberships should allow us access GA to all away games at the G and Etihad. Only for the 2 replacement games it does. I decided to get a reserve seat near where our cheer squad will be.

azabob
23-05-2018, 12:11 AM
I reckon our memberships should allow us access GA to all away games at the G and Etihad. Only for the 2 replacement games it does. I decided to get a reserve seat near where our cheer squad will be.

Not sure if you know Eastie but there is a membership option for that which is slightly more than you are paying now.

Home & Away Membership.

Eastdog
23-05-2018, 12:16 AM
Not sure if you know Eastie but there is a membership option for that which is slightly more than you are paying now.

Home & Away Membership.

Yeah something to consider but yeah we don't play too many away games at the G and Etihad so will stick with the home reserve Social club membership which I'm happy with.