PDA

View Full Version : AFL Round 23!

arlo09
18-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Hello guys. Any one here looking forward to the match between Brisbane Lions and West Coast eagles at The Gabba Rd 23?

Topdog
18-06-2018, 12:28 PM
why?

Greystache
18-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Personally I can't wait. I've got it second on my list of priority games in 2018 behind Gold Coast and Carlton at Metricon in round 19.

Do you know anyone selling tickets or package deals to the game?

Twodogs
18-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Personally I can't wait. I've got it second on my list of priority games in 2018 behind Gold Coast and Carlton at Metricon in round 19.

Don't forget that it's your turn to organise the trip up to the Gold Coast for the Carlton game. If you don't get those tickets my kids will be devastated. They have come to really look forward to seeing Carlton play up there. I can't shut them up about it, it's bigger than Christmas in our house,

Topdog
18-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Im very confusing

bornadog
18-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Im very confusing

I think Arlo09 is on the wrong forum

Happy Days
18-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Into this - we haven’t had a troll in years

bulldogtragic
18-06-2018, 03:39 PM
It's the last game of the home and away season I think. Is it a cryptic way of saying whose looking to this season being officially over?

If so, me.

jeemak
18-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Into this - we haven’t had a troll in years

Does the internet still have trolls?

Happy Days
18-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Does the internet still have trolls?

I think Tim and Eric and the Alt-Right combined to kill them all off. It’s a lost art really.

Twodogs
18-06-2018, 03:48 PM
I think Arol09 is on the wrong forum

It's Arlo. After Arlo Guthrie I expect, like in my signature .

And you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant (excepting Alice), walk right in, it's around the back, just ahalfamile from the railroad track...

bornadog
18-06-2018, 03:56 PM

And you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant (excepting Alice), walk right in, it's around the back, just ahalfamile from the railroad track...

dyslexia - typing

Twodogs
18-06-2018, 04:06 PM
dyslexia - typing

For ages after reading your post I saw Arol when I checked the OP too.

arlo09
19-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Got me busy yesterday that's why I have no response. And I am not a troll nor in the wrong forum. I am just excited about this match up, and just looking for people who also excited with this match. Cheers guys! Spread love not hate :D:cool:

arlo09
19-06-2018, 12:45 PM

arlo09
19-06-2018, 12:47 PM

To be honest, my friend informed me that a local moving company called ***SPAM advert removed*** are giving free tickets for the Round 23. I want to check if it's true. The mechanics are simple, but never done a research regarding to this matter.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
19-06-2018, 12:56 PM

Interesting Woof name.
Isn't Arlo the name of one of Jake Stringer's daughters...and the number 9 Jake's former number with us?

Twodogs
19-06-2018, 01:10 PM
Interesting Woof name.
Isn't Arlo the name of one of Jake Stringer's daughters...and the number 9 Jake's former number with us?

I think you are right. There is another Arlo in the zeitgeist somewhere.

Greystache
19-06-2018, 01:46 PM
To be honest, my friend informed me that a local moving company called ***SPAM advertising removed*** are giving free tickets for the Round 23. I want to check if it's true. The mechanics are simple, but never done a research regarding to this matter.

Given you're involved in the company I would've thought you'd be fully aware of how it works.

Farewell spamalot... You're banned!

arlo09
19-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Given you're involved in the company I would've thought you'd be fully aware of how it works.

Farewell spamalot... You're banned!

Okay, my fault mentioning the name of the company that made my reply looks like a spam. But, how sure you are I am involved with that company? That I am here just to spam? I am just sharing in this community what I heard and what I think is a good news. Does anyone here hate free tickets? Btw, if I mention Nike, Adidas or Under Armour, would that make me a spammer for mentioning them? :confused:

Greystache
19-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Okay, my fault mentioning the name of the company that made my reply looks like a spam. But, how sure you are I am involved with that company? That I am here just to spam? I am just sharing in this community what I heard and what I think is a good news. Does anyone here hate free tickets? Btw, if I mention Nike, Adidas or Under Armour, would that make me a spammer for mentioning them? :confused:

I'll post the email address you signed up with that is in the same name as the company you advertised if you like?

Now be gone with you... I'm in the process of banning you

EasternWest
19-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Arlo. We'd only just got to know you.