PDA

View Full Version : On The Mark - Foxfooty - Dale Morris

bornadog
21-06-2018, 02:46 PM
Link (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2018-06-21/on-the-mark-dale-morris) - updated and can be viewed on club website

If you haven't watched this episode with Dale Morris, do yourself a favour, it is great viewing.

angelopetraglia
21-06-2018, 03:54 PM
Agree. What a great man Dale Morris is. Respect.

bornadog
21-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Dale tells it how it is post Grand Final. Rather listen to him than media fools who twist words and quote people out of context.

The Underdog
21-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Tough watch when you watch him talk about the effect of his injuries on his family. He is one of the all time great Bulldogs.

Insufficient Intent
21-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Moz, you're the tops; dedicated in everything he undertakes. What a great example for kids! Couldn't get a better team member, let alone human being.
We're so lucky to have had him so far; hope he can crack another year, one without breaks.

The bulldog tragician
21-06-2018, 09:22 PM
This is so wonderful. We all know what a selfless and brave player Dale is. This shows what a beautiful person he is too.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
21-06-2018, 09:30 PM
This is so wonderful. We all know what a selfless and brave player Dale is. This shows what a beautiful person he is too.

He is a ripper..although I did cringe at his own endorsement of the pseudo-cosmic 'The Secret' garbage.
Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of positive affirmation to keep one motivated, but that twaddle isn't fit for anything other than kindling for a fire.

jeemak
21-06-2018, 09:32 PM
He is a ripper..although I did cringe at his own endorsement of the pseudo-cosmic 'The Secret' garbage.
Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of positive affirmation to keep one motivated, but that twaddle isn't fit for anything other than kindling for a fire.

I'm glad you posted that,

Eastdog
21-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Great interview. Dale Morris is a Bulldog legend