PDA

View Full Version : Three things I've learned, edition XX 2018 v North Melbourne at Marvel stadium

Twodogs
12-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Goodness gracious me
Tell us all you're learned things three,

DOG GOD
12-08-2018, 04:52 PM
1. When we play quick, disciplined footy with adequate skills we look the goods
2. Naughton continues to impress and look out in 2-3 years
3. Seeing the look on brad Scott’s face at the end made me warm and fuzzy inside

EasternWest
12-08-2018, 04:56 PM
3. Seeing the look on brad Scott’s face at the end made me warm and fuzzy inside

That was hilarious.

Happy Days
12-08-2018, 05:06 PM
1. Ben Brown is absolutely useless in all situations that aren't a hard lead at the footy with his arms fully extended, where he is the best in the world.

2. Once Naughton gets his instinct to go to ground out of his game he's going to be a stud.

3. When you have four players get over 35 touches, and two of them are your best two players, you are going to win.

bulldogsthru&thru
12-08-2018, 05:09 PM
1. Ben Brown is absolutely useless in all situations that aren't a hard lead at the footy with his arms fully extended, where he is the best in the world.

2. Once Naughton gets his instinct to go to ground out of his game he's going to be a stud.

3. When you have four players get over 35 touches, and two of them are your best two players, you are going to win.

And on number 1. If he realises he will get beaten he flops for a free kick. Saw him do it 4 times today. Here’s to Jack getting the Coleman

bulldogtragic
12-08-2018, 05:10 PM
1. Even with our abysmal inside 50's, Fergus took five marks inside 50. Generated 6 shots at goal. Had 8 score involvements with Schache's 6 score involvements for 14 combined score involvements despite some shoddy passing (half our scores between them). Not bad for either. With Boyd playing forward maybe one day, we might just have the makings of a multi dimensional forward line if we can find a genuine crumbling small, high pressure forward pocket.
2. That was an electric 3rd quarter. The question is, where is that for most of the game week in and week out?
3. With sincerity, I wish Roughy the best at his new club. I'm not sure we can really match any offers as a prudent list management strategy. But thanks for the memories Rough.

bulldogsthru&thru
12-08-2018, 05:10 PM
That was hilarious.

Fox hung on it for I reckon 20 seconds. It was great. I gave him the finger but cause the camera hung I had to add some choice words to said finger

Testekill
12-08-2018, 05:11 PM

He really is such a one trick pony. Granted he's amazing at his one trick but he's really limited otherwise. Also flops about like a dying fish

josie
12-08-2018, 05:12 PM
1) Trengove rucked bloody well against a top line ruck
2) The boys can play well in 2nd halves
3) Dale Morris is a certified bulldog legend and that play on the goal line in the 3rd quarter epitomises him, the bulldog spirit and was my fave play of the day

And hoping this and win in last 2 rounds builds valuable momentum for 2019.....

Twodogs
12-08-2018, 05:27 PM
1. I love beating North
2. if the way we played in the third is the standard we can acheive over the next few years then we will win more flags
3. Brad Scott is pretty funny.

bornadog
12-08-2018, 05:57 PM
3) Dale Morris is a certified bulldog legend and that play on the goal line in the 3rd quarter epitomises him, the bulldog spirit and was my fave play of the day

LOve to Beat Richmond in the last

Twodogs
12-08-2018, 06:05 PM

My favourite was the 2 on 1 toward the end of the game. If we found a way to win that contest it a long way to winning the game. It stopped one North player marking the ball and the other taking off for the easy handball over the top and I'm glad it was Dale who was the bulldog player in the contest.

bornadog
12-08-2018, 06:22 PM
1. Higgins is still a front runner

2. Greene, Naughton, Richards, Lipinski - the future is bright

3. Special mention to Moz - 250 games, I am glad we won it for him.

S Coast Simon
12-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Dunkleys full stretch diving smother in the last five minutes was brilliant. Moz would have been proud

We are bloody good to watch when we are on. Did it for Moz

I love beating North. The look on Scott’s face at the end was priceless

Dry Rot
12-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Have no idea as I didn't watch or listen to the game but...

1. Our wins against the Cats, North and the Bombers will be the difference for all three clubs missing the finals. :D

2. Watched the clip re Trengove. Waite is a sniper.

3. On match reports, moving Daniel to the backline has been a master stroke.

ratsmac
12-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Have no idea as I didn't watch or listen to the game but...

1. Our wins against the Cats, North and the Bombers will be the difference for all three clubs missing the finals. :D

2. Watched the clip re Trengove. Waite is a sniper.

3. On match reports, moving Daniel to the backline has been a master stroke.

He was our quarterback today. He sets up our play so often and uses the ball well when he's on.

Max469
12-08-2018, 08:54 PM
1. Higgins will never have a premiership medal around his neck.

2. Ben Brown - sooky la la when things don't go his way. Gets away with so much.

3. Love Moz - 250 games, I am glad we won it for him and our future is so so bright.

GVGjr
12-08-2018, 09:00 PM
1 - Ive always struggled with the concept of having favorite players but Morris stretches that position.
2 - Naughton will be a force in the coming years because today he would havd learned a valuable lesson
3 - Schache needs to add more physicality to his game and he will be a hell of a player.

jeemak
12-08-2018, 09:15 PM
And on number 1. If he realises he will get beaten he flops for a free kick. Saw him do it 4 times today. Here’s to Jack getting the Coleman

He really is such a one trick pony. Granted he's amazing at his one trick but he's really limited otherwise. Also flops about like a dying fish

How he didn't get pinged for over the shoulder when he and Naughton locked together running into his fourth goal is beyond me. It was clear as day but went unpaid and it wasn't commented upon...........He's actually becoming a real darling of the umpires and commentators.

DOG GOD
12-08-2018, 09:18 PM
1 - Ive always struggled with the concept of having favorite players but Morris stretches that position.
2 - Naughton will be a force in the coming years because today he would havd learned a valuable lesson
3 - Schache needs to add more physicality to his game and he will be a hell of a player.

Totally agree on schache. Somethings he does like crash a pack for a mark puts a smile on my face but 2 mins later he’s timid going at the ball, but in the blink of an eye will tackle hard. Hopefully with confidence he will learn to use his body in an intimidating fashion and really put it on the line in all contests whether on the ground or in the air.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
12-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Totally agree on schache. Somethings he does like crash a pack for a mark puts a smile on my face but 2 mins later he’s timid going at the ball, but in the blink of an eye will tackle hard. Hopefully with confidence he will learn to use his body in an intimidating fashion and really put it on the line in all contests whether on the ground or in the air.

If he can also up his defensive intensity and skills at contests below the knees then he's going to be ok.

Happy Days
12-08-2018, 09:23 PM
If he can also up his defensive intensity and skills at contests below the knees then he's going to be ok.

I've actually been super impressed with his ability below his knees

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
12-08-2018, 09:27 PM
I've actually been super impressed with his ability below his knees

Maybe I'm focusing on the ones he fluffs each game, and not seeing the ones he nails.
But each game there are one or two where the ball bounces in front and he makes a half hearted effort to get to it when opposition player is coming at him and it looks real bad, like he's afraid of the impending contact were he to go all in and attack the ball.

bulldogsthru&thru
12-08-2018, 09:42 PM
How he didn't get pinged for over the shoulder when he and Naughton locked together running into his fourth goal is beyond me. It was clear as day but went unpaid and it wasn't commented upon...........He's actually becoming a real darling of the umpires and commentators.

I said the exact same thing after it happened in the game day thread (BFs one though I think). Clear as day he stuck his arm over Naughtons shoulder for like an hour! No call, no commentary on it. It probably contributes to Naughton going to ground

Twodogs
12-08-2018, 10:09 PM

I said the exact same thing after it happened in the game day thread (BFs one though I think). Clear as day he stuck his arm over Naughtons shoulder for like an hour! No call, no commentary on it. It probably contributes to Naughton going to ground

Funnily enough I noticed that one too. If you listen to the commentary they say that Naughton would have been in the contest after a couple more preseasons, it would have been helped if his opponent hadn't been retarding him with his hands too.

Mofra
12-08-2018, 10:15 PM
1. Fergus Greene is playing the football we hoped Bailey Dale would this year. For a pick 70 in his second season that's outstanding.

2. Toby McLean can shut down an opponent and use the ball well when he gets it. He was brilliant in the second half.

3. Special mention to Lachie Hunter. Injured shoulder, comes back and manages over 40 touches for the game with some good passing as well. Taking into account his injury it's the most impressed I've been with him.

Twodogs
12-08-2018, 10:23 PM
1. Higgins is still a front runner

2. Greene, Naughton, Richards, Lipinski - the future is bright

3. Special mention to Moz - 250 games, I am glad we won it for him.

Didn't see much of the Brownlow favourite and best midfielder in the league today.

Ozza
12-08-2018, 10:39 PM
1. Footy has been thoroughly enjoyable to go to over the last couple of weeks. Watching our young players getting exposed to more senior footy due to the ridiculous amount of injuries, and having them taste some 8 goal and 6 goal quarters - they’ll take a lot out of that.
2. I don’t ‘WOOF’ during games - but the game day thread is always a fun one to read through retrospectively when we go from poor start to exhilarating come back!
3. Dickson may just still have something to offer beyond this year - so long as he is kept deep forward as he was for the vast majority of today. His forward craft is brilliant. Sitting level 2 directly behind the goals, I got to appreciate it from a good vantage point - the way he protected the ball drop from Goldstein and marked, classic natural forward stuff.

Happy Days
12-08-2018, 10:52 PM
Didn't see much of the Brownlow favourite and best midfielder in the league today.

I thought Macrae was outstanding personally.

SonofScray
12-08-2018, 11:32 PM
1. Higgins isn't just a pantomime villain, long term whipping boy of mine. He is a genuinely shit bloke.
2. Bill Ferg could be a real weapon I50. Some players have a knack for a bag, I think he has it in him at AFL level.
3. Daniel is a good option to kick the footy back in.

Twodogs
12-08-2018, 11:39 PM
I thought Macrae was outstanding personally.

Who? Never heard of him.

bornadog
13-08-2018, 12:00 AM
3. Dickson may just still have something to offer beyond this year - so long as he is kept deep forward as he was for the vast majority of today. His forward craft is brilliant. Sitting level 2 directly behind the goals, I got to appreciate it from a good vantage point - the way he protected the ball drop from Goldstein and marked, classic natural forward stuff.

I agree, Dickson needs to play next year.

ratsmac
13-08-2018, 12:52 AM
1. Our 3rd quarter gremlins have been evicted.
2. When The Bont fires up he brings players with him. Our 3rd quarter blitz was led by Bontempelli again. Sign him now.
3. We are starting to build belief amongst the group again. Its pleasing to see the group starting to gel and understand each other.

Webby
13-08-2018, 07:54 AM
1. Marley Williams is soft
2. Marley Williams is soft
3. Marley Williams is soft

Check out the match highlights on AFL.com. He receives inoccuous contact from Dickson very early in the third. He basically faints, ignoring the footy. This allows us to gather and goal. The first of five unanswered goals which swung the game and ultimately won it.

I watched Williams after the incident and he aggressively pushed away a trainer. Defiantly declaring himself fine. Couldn’t help but ask “If you were fine, why didn’t you at least make an effort? Why didn’t you at least look up to see if the ball was lying next to you?” Which it was..

I’m convinced it cost his team the game and finals... A very, very weak effort.

Avoid the rush
13-08-2018, 07:57 AM
1. Commentary on fox was horrible. Sandy Roberts re Jong as previously stated, then he called one of Norfs players Lipinski!
2. We will be fantastic to watch next season and beyond
3. How do they pick the weekly rising star. Mids running around getting plenty of the ball and doing nothing with it, versus a bloke in his first year playing on Franklin, Brown, Kennedy etc and holding his own most weeks!

AshMac
13-08-2018, 09:10 AM
1. If Bont backs up his form from the last 2 weeks for the next 2 weeks then he is officially back
2. Gowers has an impact on games wherever he plays on the ground, needs to build consistency
3. The only thing better than an 8 goal 3rd quarter is when we do it twice in a row

Bullies
13-08-2018, 09:18 AM
I've actually been super impressed with his ability below his knees I agree with this on Schache. He is one of the most skilled players in the team. Great skills low to the ground and very smart footballer with his quick hands.

Rocket Science
13-08-2018, 10:52 AM
1. When we play quick, disciplined footy with adequate skills we look the goods
2. Naughton continues to impress and look out in 2-3 years

https://image.ibb.co/cbprqp/IMG_4693.png (https://ibb.co/fLamO9)

teehee

bulldogtragic
13-08-2018, 10:58 AM
https://image.ibb.co/cbprqp/IMG_4693.png (https://ibb.co/fLamO9)

teehee

‘Why didn’t I take the Brisbane job... Maybe Lethal can still get me in’

Axe Man
13-08-2018, 11:17 AM

Check out the match highlights on AFL.com. He receives inoccuous contact from Dickson very early in the third. He basically faints, ignoring the footy. This allows us to gather and goal. The first of five unanswered goals which swung the game and ultimately won it.

I watched Williams after the incident and he aggressively pushed away a trainer. Defiantly declaring himself fine. Couldn’t help but ask “If you were fine, why didn’t you at least make an effort? Why didn’t you at least look up to see if the ball was lying next to you?” Which it was..

I’m convinced it cost his team the game and finals... A very, very weak effort.

Great write up on this (and a good article on the match):

Marley Williams shot by a sniper

Oh wow… this is perhaps the worst thing I’ve seen all year. Check the footage below, then we can continue.

Marley Williams – hang your head in shame. You took your eyes off the ball and lost a contest. That happens, and there isn’t one player alive who hasn’t had a moment of weakness in a game where they’ve chanced a look to see what’s coming. That’s what Marley did today, and if you’re a teammate or a coach, you live with that – it’s natural. Not ideal, but understandable.

But what came next was a disgrace. There was some very minor contact between Dickson and Williams – I liken it to brushing past someone on a crowded street. That would be the extent of it. In real time, without cameras, Marley may have gotten away with it. People may have thought he copped a whack to the chest, or the ribs, and the result was him clutching at his torso on the ground.

Unfortunately, we don’t live in that world anymore.

Marley Williams lay on the ground clutching his ribs following an incident that was probably as damaging as being punched by your little brother. The ball spilled and lay stationary next to him, allowing Toby McLean to gather, handball to Dickson, who ran inside 50 and goaled.

At this stage of the game, North were leading by a very handy 28 points. They were in control and looking like winners. This was the turning point; the crossroads of the game. Marley Williams should’ve committed, kept his eyes on the ball and made it his. If he couldn’t make it his, he should’ve halved the contest. If he couldn’t halve the contest, he should’ve tried to chase and salvage something – maybe he could have pressured Dickson as he gathered and ran toward goal?

But he did none of that. Something in his mind told him to stay down and pretend. Pretend that Tory Dickson hit him. Pretend he was injured, and pretend that he was unable to recover to keep playing. Maybe he was hoping for a whistle and had to follow through? I’m sure he hopes people didn’t notice. They did, and what they saw was a man in a side supposedly desperate to play finals, faking an injury.

It was so disappointing, and even with punches, people getting picked off away from the ball, and mistakes that have cost teams the game, this is the one incident that sticks in my craw. This incident was weak. It was staging, and it cost North a goal, but in a game that was decided by just seven points, Marley’s decision not to compete cost North Melbourne so much more than just six points. It cost them momentum, and when that happened, it gave the Dogs belief.

I feel sorry for Marley Williams today. Anyone who watches that will see what happened. He dogged it.

Link (https://themongrelpunt.com/afl/2018/8/12/western-bulldogs-v-north-melbourne-the-good-bad-and-ugly)

Ozza
13-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Not sure if anyone has watched Brad Scott's press conference.

In summary it was;

- We just had a horror 30 minutes
- The bulldogs only kicked 5 goals for the rest of the game
- Its interesting the mindset of teams like the bulldogs who have nothing to play for.
- The won the ball, but they didn't do anything we didn't expect.

I thought he got out-coached on the day, considering Cordy went down, and we also changed our game plan for ball movement completely by run and carrying at all costs after half time - and Scott made no adjustments. But the above suggests he was happy with how they coached given that 'the dogs only kicked 5 goals for the rest of the game'.

Did Brad consider that THEY only kicked 5 goals for the game apart from the 2nd quarter, where they kicked 7 of their 12?

These Scott brothers, they are so disingenuous and full of themselves.

bulldogsthru&thru
13-08-2018, 11:26 AM

In summary it was;

- Its interesting the mindset of teams like the bulldogs who have nothing to play for.

I thought he got out-coached on the day, considering Cordy went down, and we also changed our game plan for ball movement completely by run and carrying at all costs after half time - and Scott made no adjustments. But the above suggests he was happy with how they coached given that 'the dogs only kicked 5 goals for the rest of the game'.

Did Brad consider that THEY only kicked 5 goals for the game apart from the 2nd quarter, where they kicked 7 of their 12?

It's perfect though. Because as long as they look at their performances like this, they will continue to flounder. If he thinks it was just a 30 minute patch that won us the match then so be it. North won't improve and will continue to finish somewhere between 8-11 :D

btw.....if it weren't for that 10 minute patch at the end of the 2nd when Cordy went down and we dropped our heads a little, we dominated them. Let's face it, if it weren't for our inept skills and decision making turning the ball over constantly, we would have won by 5+ goals

Ozza
13-08-2018, 11:29 AM
It's perfect though. Because as long as they look at their performances like this, they will continue to flounder. If he thinks it was just a 30 minute patch that won us the match then so be it. North won't improve and will continue to finish somewhere between 8-11 :D

btw.....if it weren't for that 10 minute patch at the end of the 2nd when Cordy went down and we dropped our heads a little, we dominated them. Let's face it, if it weren't for our inept skills and decision making turning the ball over constantly, we would have won by 5+ goals

I thought we were arguably the better team in general play in the first and last quarters - we just weren't able to find targets inside 50, and North's tall defenders folded back well. In the second quarter, they were much better than us, and if not for 2 moments of sheer brilliance from the Bont, it would have been game over. 3rd quarter we completely out-hunted and out-run them.

bornadog
13-08-2018, 11:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=I3h0zIzlBKs

westbulldog
13-08-2018, 11:59 AM
1.Add a few kg's to the skills promise of English, Lipinski, Richards, Schache, Naughton, Lynch and Greene and we have a formidable group of kids.

2. Dale Morris plays on in 2019 and in a leadership role.

3. An injury free Tory Dickson still has a lot to offer.

hujsh
13-08-2018, 05:36 PM
1. Commentary on fox was horrible. Sandy Roberts re Jong as previously stated, then he called one of Norfs players Lipinski!
2. We will be fantastic to watch next season and beyond
3. How do they pick the weekly rising star. Mids running around getting plenty of the ball and doing nothing with it, versus a bloke in his first year playing on Franklin, Brown, Kennedy etc and holding his own most weeks!
Are they also calling Richards 'Lippa'? Because that's just confusing considering Lipinski

bornadog
13-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Are they also calling Richards 'Lippa'? Because that's just confusing considering Lipinski

Sandy is way passed it and shouldn't be commentating. He called Billy, Gower and made many mistakes.

Mofra
13-08-2018, 05:52 PM
They were calling Ed "Louie" or "little Louie" a few times before I worked out who they were referring to.
Never heard anyone associated with the Bulldogs call him that.

Ozza
13-08-2018, 05:57 PM
We've found ourselves calling him 'red'. What do others call Richards?

bornadog
13-08-2018, 05:58 PM
They were calling Ed "Louie" or "little Louie" a few times before I worked out who they were referring to.
Never heard anyone associated with the Bulldogs call him that.

People around me were calling him that as well as "Little Richards"

craigsahibee
13-08-2018, 06:06 PM
1. Higgins isn't just a pantomime villain, long term whipping boy of mine. He is a genuinely shit bloke.
2. Bill Ferg could be a real weapon I50. Some players have a knack for a bag, I think he has it in him at AFL level.
3. Daniel is a good option to kick the footy back in.

It means we're not one short in marking contests if the opposition decide to go one on one and we can structure up a bit more competitively for the long "out" kick.

craigsahibee
13-08-2018, 06:14 PM

In summary it was;

It just shows the quality of Norf when a team placed 4 rungs below them on the ladder, only needs to play 30 minutes of football to beat them.

Just on that, I was so sick of the commentary team yesterday referring to the potential result as an upset. 14th defeating 10th is surely not that uncommon.

EasternWest
13-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Sandy is way passed it and shouldn't be commentating. He called Billy, Gower and made many mistakes.

Consistently calls Daniel, Daniels as well.

EasternWest
13-08-2018, 06:50 PM
3. Josh Dunkley is a man out there now. Tough and hard.
2. If Fergus had kicked straighter we'd be hailing him as the second coming - of Simon Minton-Connell.
1. Apparently we hate Ben Brown now. Who knew?

Ghost Dog
13-08-2018, 07:13 PM

Sandy was calling Liam Picken 'Billy' in the 2016 final. Just excuse him his excitement. He's getting on haha. Names are not important really, it's the 'Vibe' of the thing.:)

Max469
13-08-2018, 07:47 PM

In summary it was;

Yes we did dropkick - WE WON. Hate the Scott Brothers. North play just like them - cheap shots behind play.
Will never hold a premiership cup up at North in his time there.

My parents who were one eyed North Supporters would be rolling in their graves to think they were being coached by this moron.

choconmientay
13-08-2018, 08:09 PM

In summary it was;

Question mark about that comment ... Was he insinuating at if he was coaching a team which has nothing to play for, he would instruct them to give in and tank?!

No wonder they haven't learnt anything from all the losses last year.

Twodogs
13-08-2018, 09:58 PM
What is it that is so interesting about our mindset anyway?

I'd be more worried about my own team's mindset if I were Brad Scott and how it is that they can get knocked off by an ordinary, injury ravaged, trouble beset Western Bulldogs with nothing to play for. I think Scott is much closer to the end of his time at North than he realises,

Ozza
13-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Question mark about that comment ... Was he insinuating at if he was coaching a team which has nothing to play for, he would instruct them to give in and tank?!

No wonder they haven't learnt anything from all the losses last year.

Nah he wasn’t insinuating that. He was talking about being 5 goals down, nothing to play for - so threw caution to the wind on ball movement etc - I think he’s insinuating that with nothing to play for/nothing to lose, we become dangerous. I think it downplays how he got out-coached.

Ghost Dog
14-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Nah he wasn’t insinuating that. He was talking about being 5 goals down, nothing to play for - so threw caution to the wind on ball movement etc - I think he’s insinuating that with nothing to play for/nothing to lose, we become dangerous. I think it downplays how he got out-coached.

Not sure. He did say . 'credit to the Bulldogs' a few times from memory. What I found funny was Ol' Barrett on AFL propaganda.com, and it all being about North's disastrous 3rd and not a single word about us. But he gave Mozza a good cheer so I will forgive him.

Bulldog4life
14-08-2018, 10:05 AM
1. Love Billy's input. His enthusiasm whether kicking goals, getting into Higgins or singing the song with such passion was great to watch.
2. Daniel was superb in the back half from start to finish.
3. Hunter's aerobic running. To watch his North opponent struggling to keep up with him was great viewing in itself.

whythelongface
14-08-2018, 03:49 PM
1. The game time our next generation are currently getting exposed to will do wonders for their development. Especially by winning some games it provides them with belief that they belong at the elite level. You can see their confidence grow and they are willing to take the game on.

2. Lin Jong's mark and then spoil in the last quarter. He has the attributes just hope one day it all clicks for him and he tears the game apart.

3. Tory Dickson - he still has it and is a required player for next year at least.

Rocket Science
15-08-2018, 04:39 PM

In summary it was;

To boot, enjoyed the way he spat back at a question about whether the result was "right up there" in terms of frustrating days out - to which he pouted in signature denial "nah, not really mate, it's just another day at the office" ... because pissing your finals hopes against the wall is just another day at the office for Scotty.

https://preview.ibb.co/eSBy89/Screen_Shot_2018_08_15_at_3_42_08_PM.png (https://ibb.co/d2JOap)

comrade
15-08-2018, 06:55 PM
To boot, enjoyed the way he spat back at a question about whether the result was "right up there" in terms of frustrating days out - to which he pouted in signature denial "nah, not really mate, it's just another day at the office" ... because pissing your finals hopes against the wall is just another day at the office for Scotty.

https://preview.ibb.co/eSBy89/Screen_Shot_2018_08_15_at_3_42_08_PM.png (https://ibb.co/d2JOap)

Haha classic.

The Scott brothers are the worst. Fingers crossed they stick around for years to come.

jeemak
16-08-2018, 12:28 AM
It's funny, Chris Scott comes across as reasonable often on 360........but reverts to type in an uncontrolled format.

I actually think Brad is a really good coach, but sometimes lets hubris get in the way of his output. He's gotten some very shite Norf teams some reasonable results over the years, and was on the cusp of doing the same this year until it fell apart for him last week.

Pity he's such a twat.

bornadog
16-08-2018, 12:33 AM
Haha classic.

The Scott brothers are the worst. Fingers crossed they stick around for years to come.

I agree, I want some more laughs for years to come.

https://i.gifer.com/7evp.gif