PDA

View Full Version : Now vs This time last year

MrMahatma
25-08-2018, 11:23 PM
How do you feel? More positive? Confused? Angry? Closer to a flag or further away?

This year has been a disappointment for me, but I feel we’ve uncovered some real talent and are closer to another flag than last year. I’d hoped for finals again at the end of next year, I’d expect them now.

How do you feel?

LostDoggy
25-08-2018, 11:32 PM
Definitely closer to a flag, not sure if we will make finals next year but should in 2020. Need to make sure we hang on to players like Naughton and English tho.

GVGjr
25-08-2018, 11:39 PM
How do you feel? More positive? Confused? Angry? Closer to a flag or further away?

This year has been a disappointment for me, but I feel we’ve uncovered some real talent and are closer to another flag than last year. I’d hoped for finals again at the end of next year, I’d expect them now.

How do you feel?

It's been a genuine mixed bag this year form my perspective.
I rate it as one of the poorest seasons for underachieving players and almost quicksand like performances during games for long periods of time but that has been countered somewhat by one of the more exciting seasons with younger players coming through.

If things go right for us before the end of the year I'm both optimistic and I hope realistic about 2019. If we get it wrong like we did at the end of 2016 then we might need to brace ourselves for a tough 2019.