PDA

View Full Version : 2019 - Your most Bullish Bulldog

GVGjr
26-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Which of our talented list of players are you most bullish about for the 2019 season? The player that you think is ready to take a big step forward and the reasons why?

For me it's Josh Schache. It a risky pick but I think there were enough positive signs late in the year to suggest that with a big pre-season he could be primed to have a career changing season in 2019.
He needs to get tougher and harder in a contest especially when the ball hits the ground but he has the potential to be a nightmare for opposition teams.

So let me know who you think might take that big step forward in 2019?

bulldogtragic
26-10-2018, 11:41 AM
If Tom Boyd is allowed to play in the role he has excelled in his entire life, then Tom. We know his best is unstoppable and elite and he can perform on big stages. Before rucking is goal kicking accuracy was also elite his entire life. He's got a few pre-seasons in him now, and experience also. If we can play him at least 80% forward, and have he and Schache train together as a duo developing individual and group forward craft then both become more dangerous. We've cut or allowed go some bad kicks of forward 50 entries, hopefully with Libba & Duryea about the place and if good kicks like Richards play on the wing, he might just get the ball kicked to him to his advantage. Which would be nice. He was an elite junior, an elite Grand Final player. The club needs to work out how to bring that out, maybe a leadership role if he'd want to take it on. With everything he's gone through and going through, if we can get his confidence to grow, for belief to come back, he will no doubt get better and better. He's passed 50 games and heading towards 100 games and spent 5 years in the system, the 6th next year. With maturity and a bigger tank, and understanding of the game, I'd hope the coaches are making him a priority. Bevo said this year he sees Boyd as a gun KPF in his mid 20's. Then let's do it now, and I'm very bullish when all the pieces fall, we will get spoilt for many seasons getting to go to games and watch him play.

Mofra
26-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Schache is a good nomination, however I'm going to nominate Bailey Williams.

He showed glimpses of a very high ceiling in 2018 and more impressively he did it in multiple locations which we know Bevo/the MC love. Given we need ready to go mids and our injury list last year I suspect his ability to play multiple roles is important, as is his ability to deliver by foot.

comrade
26-10-2018, 11:47 AM
Dunkley.

We saw what he’s capable of when given the grunt job in the last month and with another pre-season he’s only going to get stronger and more powerful. His kicking will never be elite but if he can play to his strengths, he will allow the likes of Bont, Macrae & McLean to dominate outside. Very important player to our chances.

comrade
26-10-2018, 11:49 AM
If Tom Boyd is allowed to play in the role he has excelled in his entire life, then Tom. We know his best is unstoppable and elite and he can perform on big stages. Before rucking is goal kicking accuracy was also elite his entire life. He's got a few pre-seasons in him now, and experience also. If we can play him at least 80% forward, and have he and Schache train together as a duo developing individual and group forward craft then both become more dangerous. We've cut or allowed go some bad kicks of forward 50 entries, hopefully with Libba & Duryea about the place and if good kicks like Richards play on the wing, he might just get the ball kicked to him to his advantage. Which would be nice. He was an elite junior, an elite Grand Final player. The club needs to work out how to bring that out, maybe a leadership role if he'd want to take it on. With everything he's gone through and going through, if we can get his confidence to grow, for belief to come back, he will no doubt get better and better. He's passed 50 games and heading towards 100 games and spent 5 years in the system, the 6th next year. With maturity and a bigger tank, and understanding of the game, I'd hope the coaches are making him a priority. Bevo said this year he sees Boyd as a gun KPF in his mid 20's. Then let's do it now, and I'm very bullish when all the pieces fall, we will get spoilt for many seasons getting to go to games and watch him play.

I love your loyalty to big Tom, but I just can’t see it with him. He can’t mark the ball with any consistency so he’ll never be a dominant champion up forward.

SlimPickens
26-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Aaron Naughton- with the new zone laws we are going to see this kids be the elite intercepting player of the competition!

lemmon
26-10-2018, 12:16 PM
English. We look like we're setting him up for a big year as number one ruck. I think he has enough about him to really surprise a few.

An English/Trengrove duo should provide that mobility that Beveride has been looking for.

GVGjr
26-10-2018, 12:20 PM
English. We look like we're setting him up for a big year as number one ruck. I think he has enough about him to really surprise a few.

An English/Trengrove duo should provide that mobility that Beveride has been looking for.

It's going to be a big season for this developing youngster. You would have to think he's not quite ready for a full season as the number one ruckman but if he gets good support from Trengove and Boyd he can make a significant contribution.

Rocket Science
26-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Heart says Boyd, and gee what a boon for us it'd be ... if only we'd release him from ruck duty.

Head says English, and we're clearly going to give him every opportunity.

These things are inexorably linked. Go figure.

The Bulldogs Bite
26-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Good thread and Schache is a solid suggestion. I was impressed by his season and agree he could take further strides forward in 2019.

I'll say Josh Dunkley. For the most part of his career to date he has played as a marking forward but in the last 5 or 6 weeks he became a ball winning midfielder who could also perform a negating role on a quality opposition mid.

Posted some impressive numbers did Dunkley and I see him taking it to another level in 2019, possibly becoming our 'Josh Kennedy'. He's a big, strong mid who is starting to kn ow he belongs in the engine room at AFL level.

Twodogs
26-10-2018, 12:37 PM
Josh Schache. I haven't seen a kid as tall as he is who is so comfortable reaching for the ball below his knees. He just leans over and picks up those chaos balls that go I50 so effortlessly. Then when he has the ball in his hands he spots targets and hits them up so cleanly he could well be a 180 cm foot soldier but he ain't, he's also a 200 cm marking target in the 50 metre arc. Pretty soon there will come a day where we wish we had two Josh Schaches!

GVGjr
26-10-2018, 12:39 PM
Good thread and Schache is a solid suggestion. I was impressed by his season and agree he could take further strides forward in 2019.

I'll say Josh Dunkley. For the most part of his career to date he has played as a marking forward but in the last 5 or 6 weeks he became a ball winning midfielder who could also perform a negating role on a quality opposition mid.

Posted some impressive numbers did Dunkley and I see him taking it to another level in 2019, possibly becoming our 'Josh Kennedy'. He's a big, strong mid who is starting to kn ow he belongs in the engine room at AFL level.

I think he took a real step forward this year and now is in the upper bracket of players at our club. I'm real keen to see if he can take that another step forward in 2019. If he improves his kicking just a bit it could all fall into place for him.

Eastdog
26-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Aaron Naughton- with the new zone laws we are going to see this kids be the elite intercepting player of the competition!

What a first year he had. finishing 4th in our Best and Fairest - excellent effort.

Twodogs
26-10-2018, 01:20 PM
What a first year he had. finishing 4th in our Best and Fairest - excellent effort.

I reckon only Brad Hardie (won the Brownlow and was runner up in the best and fairest in his first year) has him covered at our club for rookie years.

Mofra
26-10-2018, 01:22 PM
I reckon only Brad Hardie (won the Brownlow and was runner up in the best and fairest in his first year) has him covered at our club for rookie years.
Simon Beasley - does he count? 82 goals in his first season with us

Granty's 50 or so weren't bad either as a skinny teenager.

Twodogs
26-10-2018, 01:37 PM

I was meaning more trophys but they are good examples.

Believe it or not but there were calling for us to drop Beasley after just a few games. Fair enough the transfer fee ($250 000 from memory) was a lot but let the guy settle before calling for his head! From memory he poked a lazy 12 through against Geelong halfway through the year and everyone got down of their soapboxes.

Simon Beasley - does he count?

You'd hope so, he went from stockbroking to being a bookie so you'd think being able to count would be an important skill for him!!!!! ;)

Scraggers
26-10-2018, 01:42 PM
I too am nominating Bailey Williams. The potential he showed last year, and his willingness to tackle and win his own ball augers well for his future and for ours.

GVGjr
26-10-2018, 02:15 PM
I too am nominating Bailey Williams. The potential he showed last year, and his willingness to tackle and win his own ball augers well for his future and for ours.

He was a brute and we missed him when he was injured. Possibly the most versatile on our playing list.
Looks at home in the backline, midfield or up forward.

If he knuckles down he could be a massive improver. I hope someone is in his ear letting him know that this could be a massive season for him if he fully focuses.

Twodogs
26-10-2018, 02:19 PM
He was a brute and we missed him when he was injured. Possibly the most versatile on our playing list.
Looks at home in the backline, midfield or up forward.

If he knuckles down he could be a massive improver. I hope someone is in his ear letting him know that this could be a massive season for him if he fully focuses.

Is it a contract year for Bailey too?

GVGjr
26-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Is it a contract year for Bailey too?

Yes, contracted to the end of next season.

Twodogs
26-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Yes, contracted to the end of next season.

I'd be reminding him about that too. Who is his manager?

LostDoggy
26-10-2018, 02:33 PM
I reckon English might have his breakout season next year.

jeemak
26-10-2018, 02:44 PM
All those mentioned in this thread are front of mind for me.

I called Dunkley out as an absolute freak last season and prior to this one, with his goal kicking capability and improved midfield work he could become elite by numbers irrespective of his limitations by foot.

Axe Man
26-10-2018, 02:44 PM
I feel young Dale Morris might be finally ready to explode next year.

hujsh
26-10-2018, 03:11 PM
I feel young Dale Morris might be finally ready to explode next year.

Shows what you know. Dale Morris has never been and never will be 'young', he was born an adult looking exactly like he does now, and he's been exploding since he could walk and punch a ball away from father sons playing kick to kick.

Testekill
26-10-2018, 03:58 PM
I'm probably going to say Dunkley; it's no suprise that our upswing in form came when he played heavy midfield minutes and his providing a big body inside meant that Bontempelli could swing slightly more on the outside where he is deadly.

Bulldog Joe
26-10-2018, 05:34 PM
While I am bullish about a few that have been mentioned including Schache, Williams, Dunkley and English, I am particularly bullish about the Bont.

We all know he has that something special, but I feel he has often sacrificed for the team and I am sure he will continue to do so, but the last month of the season was extremely exciting when he was allowed to be predominately midfield.

With help from Dunkley in the grunt work he was the player clearing from the centre and delivering forward. He was also kicking goals. With the new congestion rules he will have targets or opportunities to nail those 50 metre goals.

2019 is when he can announce and show the footy world he is in the top 5 of the competition.

GVGjr
26-10-2018, 06:16 PM
Very good nomination BJ. If Bontempelli can get back to something near his best it will be a massive bonus for the team.
I think both he and Dunkley will perform very special roles for the club by alternating between midfield and forward duties. Dunkley has that ability to play a defensive role and of course if Bont can hit the scoreboard a bit more it will be massive for the team.

bornadog
26-10-2018, 06:18 PM

Hardie and Beasely were mature players so I don't count them, but Granty, a 17 year old, the best debt year I have ever seen.

bornadog
26-10-2018, 06:20 PM
All great nominations. I will go with Toby Mclean, he has shown glimpses of brilliance, and I think he is ready to take the next step. Get that field kicking right and he will be unstoppable.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
26-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Good thread.
There are a bunch to choose from, but I'll advocate for Mclean.
He was consistently good for most of the season, but seemed to fall away late. Maybe the increase in his role in the midfield was a bit too much for him to sustain at this stage?
I can see with a further preseason under his belt that he'd be well positioned to do more for longer in 2019.
His run and carry and ability to get up and down the ground can see him playing a pivotal role in linking up and connecting the different parts of the ground better than we have done.

bulldogtragic
26-10-2018, 06:40 PM
I love your loyalty to big Tom, but I just can’t see it with him. He can’t mark the ball with any consistency so he’ll never be a dominant champion up forward.

There's too much ground I've been over. I'm sticking fat with Tom and when he's allowed to succeed, those times will be good times for him, the side, the club and members/fans.

As an aside, I haven't seen Richards name yet? I take it as a very good sign, from the people that actually know the most about our side and players (not the crooked fake news), that we have a considerable spread of a single player we are bullish on: Boyd, Schache, Williams, Bont, Dunkley, McLean, English, Naughton etc. - This says to me as a side effect of the discussion, we think as a collective we have a lot of good (& young) talent in the list.

comrade
26-10-2018, 06:47 PM
As an aside, I haven't seen Richards name yet? I take it as a very good sign, from the people that actually know the most about our side and players (not the crooked fake news), that we have a considerable spread of a single player we are bullish on: Boyd, Schache, Williams, Bont, Dunkley, McLean, English, Naughton etc. - This says to me as a side effect of the discussion, we think as a collective we have a lot of good (& young) talent in the list.

I think it might be because Richards is a no brainer and we all want to look like geniuses when our outsider comes good :D

bulldogtragic
26-10-2018, 06:49 PM
I think it might be because Richards is a no brainer and we all want to look like geniuses when our outsider comes good :D

Callum Porter. Gun! Lock him in for round 1.

(Bookmarked for safe keeping)

josie
26-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Cannot wait to yell out “West-ie-e-e”. Reckon he will play some games in his first year and be a superstar like his Dad. Of the current mob I will go for McClean too. Thought coaches should have scored him higher I b&f. And if Libba can stay on park he will be back to 2016 form-annoying the hell out of the oppo and back to being one of our v. best players.

KT31
26-10-2018, 07:15 PM

This for me as well, IMO English will relish with the new rules and be outstanding as the number one ruck next season.

Beveridge seems to get the best out of the kids so with a season under his belt Richards is another that will have a big season.

Ghost Dog
26-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Billy Gowers. He's going to kick 35+ goals next season.
Brave player. Just enjoy his enthusiasm, very infectious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65rP6XRcUcE

chef
26-10-2018, 07:53 PM

Yeah Billys mine too. I think he can average a couple of goals a game and with another preseason under his belt hes going to be a bull and cause some havoc.

Smads57
26-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Macrae for me - I realise he is already a highly touted player on our list, but he moves into top 3 Brownlow contention in 2019 and finally gets the Bulldogs BnF top gong...

Hot_Doggies
26-10-2018, 10:02 PM

I fail to see how the new zone laws (for the first 5 secs after a centre bounce) help intercept marking.

Bumper Bulldogs
26-10-2018, 10:48 PM
I’m going with Libba, hell have a point to prove. He’ll start of slow due to the knee but look out at about round 20 when he finds his rhythm. This will then flow onto Bont, Dunks who will dominate all midfields.

Twodogs
27-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Cannot wait to yell out “West-ie-e-e”. Reckon he will play some games in his first year and be a superstar like his Dad. Of the current mob I will go for McClean too. Thought coaches should have scored him higher I b&f. And if Libba can stay on park he will be back to 2016 form-annoying the hell out of the oppo and back to being one of our v. best players.

We should debut him against West Coast and see if they try to brutalise him like they did when his dad played his third or fourth game against them. Watching Worsfold and McKenna and all those heroes roughing up a teenager is one of the reasons I hate West Coast so much.

Greystache
27-10-2018, 12:15 AM
If we're talking about young up and coming players who just need a good preseason then I'm nominating Jarrod Waite. Norf and Carlton supporters for 15 years have been telling me he's the next big thing.

From us, I'm going with Dunkley. Big, strong, can find the footy, can mark, and leads like veteran when it gets tough. They said when drafted he'd be captain if he can make the level, he can make the level.

Go_Dogs
27-10-2018, 07:26 AM
I'm backing my boy Bailey Dale in, followed by Brad Lynch.

Dale has shown he can play a few roles in 2017, and while his 2018 was forgettable and then he was ruled out for the season with injury, he can find a niche. He's a good user of the ball, he moves well, he can find space and lead well in the forward half and kicks goals. Yes, his contested work and defensive work needs to improve based on his 2018 start, but hopefully 8 months of rehab has let him develop more strength and he's the age to make a big leap based on confidence and comfort at the level.

Lynch had a few really good patches across a few games. He's similar to Dale in some respects as he's not a contested or defensive beast, but if he can add some of those elements and continue being damaging with the ball and able to use his pace he can help change the complexion of our side (like Dale).

GVGjr
27-10-2018, 09:22 AM
I’m going with Libba, hell have a point to prove. He’ll start of slow due to the knee but look out at about round 20 when he finds his rhythm. This will then flow onto Bont, Dunks who will dominate all midfields.

Wouldn't that make a huge difference for us to a fully fit Liberatore back in the midfield.
We need his unique contest ball winning abilities

boydogs
27-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Gowers has some serious tools and is on a steep trajectory, expecting a lot of excitement from him next year

The Adelaide Connection
27-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Good thread and a great list. I agree with all posted here, but I am going to put down Williams and Lynch.

Two? Well, am I the only one that thinks they might actually be the same person? From afar, I mix them up.

But aside that, I think both showed some great signs last year. Obviously Williams had a larger sample space and I was lucky enough to get over for the Geelong game and he was brilliant. Even my mates were asking who he was.

I was also over for the Richmond game and Lynch was obviously pretty dynamic. Dare I say it, the x-factor across the forward line and the way he almost arrogantly backed himself in reminded me of another bloke that we used to have when he was young, unlion-tattooed, and firmly on the rails. Imagine the hype on Lynch if that shot didn’t hit the post!

kruder
27-10-2018, 11:08 AM

I think it was the game against Geelong too when we injected him into the midfield. He can extract and exit a stoppage unlike many bulldog players on the list, its something I'd like us to explore a little further.

EasternWest
27-10-2018, 11:37 AM
We should debut him against West Coast and see if they try to brutalise him like they did when his dad played his third or fourth game against them. Watching Worsfold and McKenna and all those heroes roughing up a teenager is one of the reasons I hate West Coast so much.

Good thing our side never did that to any of their up and comers then. That justifies us taking the moral high ground.

bulldogtragic
27-10-2018, 04:41 PM
I think it was the game against Geelong too when we injected him into the midfield. He can extract and exit a stoppage unlike many bulldog players on the list, its something I'd like us to explore a little further.

Yep, I too am hoping with a big pre-season he might get 3-5 minutes a quarter. He seems to really like to throw his frame around and hurt people, and enjoys getting into opponents faces. That's another dynamic we can add to the midfield, based on last year, there wasn't too many like him (Jong injured, maybe Dunk's towards the end of the year). Just a good burst a quarter would be nice in 2019.

AshMac
28-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Bailey Williams for me too.

He has a side step I’d like signed and framed, has a beautiful kick and backs himself in one on ones and when it gets rough.

We all know this year was his breakout but i Think his time out with injury this years means he won’t get the kudos he deserves until mid next year from the wider footy community. Crows will throw a lot at him next year to lure him home if we don’t lock him down IMO.

Drunken Bum
28-10-2018, 10:22 PM

Bloke by the name of Brian Royal had a pretty decent rookie season for us too from memory didn't he? Got shafted in the rookie of the year by walsh was it?

As for the OP too many for me to choose one, so much good young talent around the club, exciting times :)

Eastdog
28-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Bloke by the name of Brian Royal had a pretty decent rookie season for us too from memory didn't he? Got shafted in the rookie of the year by walsh was it?

As for the OP too many for me to choose one, so much good young talent around the club, exciting times :)

Yeah same here as well. Hard to choose. I really hope Bailey Dale can recapture his form from the latter part of 2017. Could be very dangerous in that forward line for us. I chose one actually :)

Drunken Bum
28-10-2018, 10:56 PM

Just did a bit of research and he actually won the B&F in his first season, 21 games 29 g 33b, was coming off a knee injury the previous season. Pretty handy rookie year EDIT: although again a mature recruit

Eastdog
28-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Just did a bit of research and he actually won the B&F in his first season, 21 games 29 g 33b, was coming off a knee injury the previous season. Pretty handy rookie year

Top effort from Brian.

Ghost Dog
29-10-2018, 01:36 AM
Bailey Williams for me too.

He has a side step I’d like signed and framed, has a beautiful kick and backs himself in one on ones and when it gets rough.

We all know this year was his breakout but i Think his time out with injury this years means he won’t get the kudos he deserves until mid next year from the wider footy community. Crows will throw a lot at him next year to lure him home if we don’t lock him down IMO.

Right. That is a kid that took the game on from day one. Very self confident player. No accident he is a huge Pendles fan. Moves a bit like him.

SquirrelGrip
29-10-2018, 08:16 PM
I’m most bullish about our Pick 7. Our last four players drafted in the first round are Naughton, English, Bonty and Boyd. All are ready to tear the comp apart - so how good is 7 going to be!!

AshMac
31-10-2018, 09:45 AM
am I the only one that thinks they might actually be the same person? From afar, I mix them up.

I thought I was the only one. Happy to know I’m not alone!

Everything from thier hairdcut to their body movement and kicking style. Lynch is much more raw in the skills department - though hopefully that improves with time!

Imagine 2 of Bailey Williams from the first half of this year!

westbulldog
31-10-2018, 01:41 PM
McLean is almost elite and will be in 2019. I like the prospects of Lynch.

Twodogs
31-10-2018, 07:57 PM
Good thread and a great list. I agree with all posted here, but I am going to put down Williams and Lynch.

Two? Well, am I the only one that thinks they might actually be the same person? From afar, I mix them up.

But aside that, I think both showed some great signs last year. Obviously Williams had a larger sample space and I was lucky enough to get over for the Geelong game and he was brilliant. Even my mates were asking who he was.

I was also over for the Richmond game and Lynch was obviously pretty dynamic. Dare I say it, the x-factor across the forward line and the way he almost arrogantly backed himself in reminded me of another bloke that we used to have when he was young, unlion-tattooed, and firmly on the rails. Imagine the hype on Lynch if that shot didn’t hit the post!

I thought I was the only one. Happy to know I’m not alone!

Everything from thier hairdcut to their body movement and kicking style. Lynch is much more raw in the skills department - though hopefully that improves with time!

Imagine 2 of Bailey Williams from the first half of this year!

Me three! I always mix them up too.

Good thing our side never did that to any of their up and comers then. That justifies us taking the moral high ground.

A teenage Scott West had scratch marks all over his face and his legs were kicked so badly he could barely walk after his third game West Coast started it, we finished it-and that is how it should have been. If you the bastards walk all over you, they own you.

"Welcome to the Whitten oval kid"

And a young hard nut called Steve Wallis debuted the same day. Along with Andrew Purser, Jim Sewell, Peter Foster, Mark Kellett and a couple of other handy types. If we can harvest half as many good players this summer as we did over the 82/83 off season we will be dancing in the streets.

GVGjr
01-11-2018, 09:32 AM
There is a nice article on Josh Schache on the clubs website and it's one of the reasons why he is my most bullish Bulldog for 2019.
A big pre-season by Schache will set him up for a big season. We need him to kick 30 + goals

AshMac
01-11-2018, 09:41 AM
There is a nice article on Josh Schache on the clubs website and it's one of the reasons why he is my most bullish Bulldog for 2019.
A big pre-season by Schache will set him up for a big season. We need him to kick 30 + goals

Loved the comment that he is now in the weight division of Ben Brown, Tom Lynch and Tommahawk. Do you by any chance know his weight this year?

GVGjr
01-11-2018, 09:54 AM
Loved the comment that he is now in the weight division of Ben Brown, Tom Lynch and Tommahawk. Do you by any chance know his weight this year?

I'm not sure but he just needs to get more aggressive and stronger in the contests. His size won't be an issue for him

Testekill
01-11-2018, 10:10 AM

Saw somewhere that he was about 93-94.

AshMac
01-11-2018, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure but he just needs to get more aggressive and stronger in the contests. His size won't be an issue for him

Agree completely with this. I was very critical this year of his second efforts and grunt. Never put his head over the call. He needs to activate that part of his game, surely his size will help with that.

GVGjr
01-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Agree completely with this. I was very critical this year of his second efforts and grunt. Never put his head over the call. He needs to activate that part of his game, surely his size will help with that.

It shouldn't hurt. Another pre-season on the weights, a renewed focus on attacking the ball and just feeling more comfortable at the club should all play a part on an improved 2019 for Schache

Twodogs
01-11-2018, 04:17 PM

Saw somewhere that he was about 93-94.

Considerably more boys:

Having notched 40 games and weighing in at 100kg

Fear the Love Shack! Do not back into his path because he will hurt defenders that get in the way!

HOSE B ROMERO
01-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Bailey williams. Runs in straight lines and is decisive. No frills and is going to cause lots of spills.

bulldogtragic
01-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Bailey williams. Runs in straight lines and is decisive. No frills and is going to cause lots of spills.

Better than Mills. Interceptor of pills. Makes opponents look like dills. The strongest of wills.

Rocket Science
01-11-2018, 11:16 PM
Better than Mills. Interceptor of pills. Makes opponents look like dills. The strongest of wills.

... strap in fo' mo' thrillz!

Bullies
03-11-2018, 08:28 PM
I might be in a minority but I still Bailey Dale will be a gun. Would be a waste of talent if he doesn't make it. I give him another year before I admit defeat.

SquirrelGrip
03-11-2018, 09:32 PM
I’ve enjoyed watching the Bont and Josh Dunkley’s Instagram posts of them training at Nike HQ in, I assume, Seattle. Two things excite me - one that they are working this hard during their break and two that Dunks is partnering with the Bont (which makes me very Bullish that he’s going to have a great step up again).