PDA

View Full Version : The Moment: Rnd 19, 2019 vs Fremantle

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
28-07-2019, 01:13 PM
The moment, the best, most courageous moment that caught your eye in today's game against Fremantle. Was it the moment that told you 'we've got this'? Or was it the moment that you went 'wow....that is crazy courage.'

GVGjr
28-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Bump

Twodogs
28-07-2019, 04:40 PM
Aaron Naughton's soccer goal. When they are going through then its your day.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
28-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Early first quarter and Moz doing what Moz has done since his first game, find a way to influence every contest and inspire his team mates around him. The way he went back and got a fist on a ball that was headed down Fyfe's throat.
We're going to miss him, he's been such an integral part of the fabric and culture of the club.

westbulldog
28-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Bontempelli charging off the centre square to goal on the run from 51, a very few can do that.

azabob
28-07-2019, 05:33 PM
In the first Liberatore and another dogs player both waited for each other to mark the ball and it landed in between them both. About ten minutes later a similar situation happened, only this time Liberatore didn’t wait and got absolutely crunched. For the life of me can’t believe he played the game out.

That showed me the mood the boys were in and were going to be hard at the contest.

Eastdog
28-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Early first quarter and Moz doing what Moz has done since his first game, find a way to influence every contest and inspire his team mates around him. The way he went back and got a fist on a ball that was headed down Fyfe's throat.
We're going to miss him, he's been such an integral part of the fabric and culture of the club.

I’ll go with this one. Was great to see that. I did enjoy Naughton’s soccer goal.

bornadog
28-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Can't think of a specific moment, it just felt like we were on today from the start.

Eastdog
28-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Can't think of a specific moment, it just felt like we were on today from the start.

Yeah thinking about there were a number of moments I enjoyed but yes a solid team performance today.

AshMac
28-07-2019, 08:53 PM
Bonts goal on the run

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
28-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Bonts goal on the run

Just saw it again..it's a thing of beauty.

Bumper Bulldogs
29-07-2019, 08:37 AM
The moment for me was Amos coming off the ground with the knee injury. Why do the Gods not shine down on us. I’m hoping he becomes the next Bob from the sidelines and we take it to the GF again.

comrade
29-07-2019, 08:44 AM
The moment for me was Amos coming off the ground with the knee injury. Why do the Gods not shine down on us. I’m hoping he becomes the next Bob from the sidelines and we take it to the GF again.

I think if you asked Moz, he’d say the gods have shined down on him. He’s had an unbelievable career doing what he loves most, he reached the pinnacle of the sport and is immortalised for that tackle, and he was able to show he could recover from an ACL injury in record time and get back to the highest level. If he retires, he will do so as the most respected player in the game. For a mature aged rookie, I’d say the sun has shined pretty bright for him and that’s why I have no sadness about his injury. He got back, gave it his all, no lingering doubts or regrets.

Bulldog4life
29-07-2019, 10:52 AM
I loved Rhylee West's first moment of going for the ball where he got crunched in the pack. He showed then he is going to be a hard nut for us in the years to come. I love the hard nut type.

Mofra
29-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Libba getting up after a huge clash.

The Bailey's kicking a higher score than Freo by halftime (6 goals between them) was also a thing of beauty.

dadsgirl16
29-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Bont for mine...as the ball was in flight I am thinking just go through for a goal just go through for a goal...yesssssss