PDA

View Full Version : Membership Cards

wimberga
16-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone has received there membership cards yet? In the letter i recieved pre christmas, it said they would be posted out on the 4th of February, yet i have not recieved it.

Max469
16-02-2008, 02:28 PM
I have not received mine either but have received 2 membership packs.

Mofra
16-02-2008, 03:48 PM
I have been told I will be receiving a membership card that was sent prior to me signing up as part of a promo to get last-year's unsigned members on board.
Hopefully the promo gets a few more signing up - if you want the same package as last year, you call the club, pay, and they activate your card.

Hopefully I get a membership pack this year - missed out last year even though I upgraded my membership.

Dogs 24/7
16-02-2008, 04:15 PM
They are always slow sending out the cards. Nothing to worry about but it is frustrating

bornadog
16-02-2008, 05:05 PM
I guess they will send them out this week as we are playing Friday (I think)

GVGjr
16-02-2008, 06:02 PM
I guess they will send them out this week as we are playing Friday (I think)

I'm sure we didn't have them by this time last year.

wimberga
16-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Do the memberships entitle the members to enter NAB cup games?

The Coon Dog
16-02-2008, 06:43 PM

No, your membership no longer provides free/discounted admission at NAB Cup games.

I guess you really don't need them until the season proper starts.

bornadog
16-02-2008, 06:43 PM

No they don't, but I recall you get a discount to enter the game.

LostDoggy
16-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Spoke to the membership department this week. No cards have been sent out as yet but they are working hard to rectify the issue.

BulldogBelle
16-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Spoke to the membership department this week. No cards have been sent out as yet but they are working hard to rectify the issue.

Same, Membership cards are not too far away from being sent out - I got one for a friend's little girl she is excited she was hoping to get it for Xmas but I explained to her that "good things come to those who wait", luckily she accepted that excuse. For the kids or juniors it would be nice if they issued the cards earlier so they can be given as Xmas presents.