PDA

View Full Version : Well, it’s confirmed now. We have our rivalry

ReLoad
10-09-2019, 07:11 AM
For years other teams have had their arch rivals, we’ve had some that have come close; the crows, even the eagles after sumich has turned purple, but now it’s official.

There’s so many reasons, the haves vs the have nots. The given everything vs the battlers, the manufactured vs the earned, and now finally the grub seals the deal.

It’s now our sworn duty that whenever we play them, our arch nemesis that we bring it. We bring the hard, the tough, the uncompromising that will make them ours.

We as supporters of course have our duty too, it’s our mission to make them know just how much they are a spiritless fake bunch of a faux football team.

Bring on round 1. Let’s play them first up and smash em.

AshMac
10-09-2019, 07:56 AM
Be nice to get a chance to play them in Melbourne next year. Give us a chance to share our views in person

jazzadogs
10-09-2019, 08:19 AM
The annoying thing about the rivalry is that it legitimise their 'club'. I think it has bought them more fans, because they now have something to fight for.

bornadog
10-09-2019, 09:50 AM
The annoying thing about the rivalry is that it legitimise their 'club'. I think it has bought them more fans, because they now have something to fight for.

I agree, I don't want those plastics as my rivalry. I just wish the worse for their players and club.

Dancin' Douggy
10-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Toby Greene. Dark alley. Westside Sharps. Crowbars. Fingers crossed.

Mofra
10-09-2019, 01:20 PM
An eternity of references to the 2016 prelim...

Daughter of the West
10-09-2019, 01:28 PM
The annoying thing about the rivalry is that it legitimise their 'AFL licence and merchandise stand'. I think it has bought them more fans, because they now have something to fight for.

Fixed it for you.

I was pondering the other day that despite all the input and manufacturing results by the AFEL, there is an organic rivalry there that I would think they would never have predicted. At least not with us anyway.

Vred
10-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Toby Greene. Dark alley. Westside Sharps. Crowbars. Fingers crossed.

give me the time and place and i'll be behind you ;)