PDA

View Full Version : The Best Ever Stolen Match

bulldogtragic
24-03-2020, 12:04 AM
The best ever game we have stolen from an opponent who had already penciled the ‘W’ in?

Might be margin, no/low interchange or last minute surge or after the siren job.

Happy Days
24-03-2020, 12:10 AM
The AFL, preliminary final, 2016.

FrediKanoute
24-03-2020, 12:32 AM
Nahhh, that 2016 Prelim was a calssic ding dong ding game were we edged it. A steal is a game you had no right to win......thinking Hawthorn last year was pretty good. Sydney in the wet in 2015

Happy Days
24-03-2020, 12:38 AM
Nahhh, that 2016 Prelim was a calssic ding dong ding game were we edged it. A steal is a game you had no right to win......thinking Hawthorn last year was pretty good. Sydney in the wet in 2015

Think you missed what I was getting at.

All the actual nominations I can think of have us on the receiving end. Most of them against St Kilda.

That game where Melbourne wore the same kit as the umpires and one of their players handballed to an umpire streaming into an open goal was pretty funny. We had no right to win that and probably wouldn't have without the pinkwashing.

bornadog
24-03-2020, 09:53 AM

I loved that Hawthorn match, it was a classic come from behind win. I went with a Hawthorn mate and ended up amongst the Hawthorn members section. They were all very cocky for most of the game and at 3/4 time we still looked like we had no chance.
When we hit the front after some silly free kicks given away by Sicily, I thought I was going to get lynched. The supporters were fuming and I had a big smile on my face.

comrade
24-03-2020, 09:59 AM
Sydney 2016 when JJ kicked the winner with about 5 seconds left. We hung with them all day but never quite looked like pulling ahead, until we did.

It was made even better by the fact that me and the old man made a decision on a whim to fly up for the day to watch it AND I was able to rub it into the Swans fans sitting behind me that I was bantering with all night.

One of those days where you think "how good is footy?!'. Miss that feeling.

bornadog
24-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Sydney 2016 when JJ kicked the winner with about 5 seconds left. We hung with them all day but never quite looked like pulling ahead, until we did.

It was made even better by the fact that me and the old man made a decision on a whim to fly up for the day to watch it AND I was able to rub it into the Swans fans sitting behind me that I was bantering with all night.

That was election night and we got invited to an election party with a few couples. (I wasn't happy, but they are our very good friends so couldn't knock it back).

I kept checking my phone as people huddled around the TV watching the results come in. We seemed to be behind most of the game and when I checked the final score I jumped in the air yelling YES!!. Wish I was there would have been a great night.

Sedat
24-03-2020, 12:32 PM

The only game in history where I enjoyed Dwayne Russell's commentary...."he's living the dream!"...when JJ flushed that kick.

bulldogtragic
24-03-2020, 12:45 PM
The only game in history where I enjoyed Dwayne Russell's commentary...."he's living the dream!"...when JJ flushed that kick.

I will credit him two: "Essendon. They need a safe word here."

Axe Man
24-03-2020, 01:56 PM
I'm not old enough to remember this game but statistically it seems like we had no right to win it.

Round 21 1983 v St Kilda at Moorabbin

Down by 39 points at three quarter time, we won by a goal 16.4.100 v 13.16.94, with 9 less scoring shots. Kicked 9.1 in the final quarter and 7.3 in the first three quarters.

St Kilda smashed us in the second quarter, so unless the wind had changed by the last quarter that doesn't seem to be the cause.

Anybody remember this game?

Link (https://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/1983/071519830820.html)

bornadog
24-03-2020, 02:01 PM
I'm not old enough to remember this game but statistically it seems like we had no right to win it.

Down by 39 points at three quarter time, we won by a goal 16.4.100 v 13.16.94, with 9 less scoring shots. Kicked 9.1 in the final quarter and 7.3 in the first three quarters.

St Kilda smashed us in the second quarter, so unless the wind had changed by the last quarter that doesn't seem to be the cause.

Yes, I was there.

Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_CmsB4WOZ4

Torpedo
24-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Round 6, 2004 against North Melbourne at Manuka Oval in Canberra. Think we came back from 6 goals or more down at 3/4 time. Cam Faulkner took an intercept mark from the kick out with less than a minute to go. Shanked it to Mitchell Hahn who kicked from 50 metre line, pack went up and ball spilled in goal square. Johnno stumbled and fumbled the ball ,but manages at last moment to get a boot to the ball, just as it was going over the goal line. GOAL. Won by a point IRRC.
Horrible game for three quarters, only to be resurrected by an unbelievable final quarter.

Jeanette54
24-03-2020, 03:45 PM
There was a game against Carlton, at Prices Park, way back in the early 70's. The 'Dogs were about 4 goals down into time on. We were at the far end from our car, and my Grandad decided to pack up and begin to walk around to the other end. As we walked both Barry Round and Bernie Quinlan kicked quick "junk time" goals, and things started to get interesting.

Long story short, by the time we got to the other end, and the siren blew, we were in front.

A win at Carlton was a rare treat in those days, even more so when it was such an unlikely success. Not even sure that my time frame is accurate.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
24-03-2020, 04:08 PM
We played Adelaide at the MCG and were 38 points down at 3/4 time. We left and missed a win spearheaded by James Cook and Rohan Smith. Still kicking myself for missing it

Grantysghost
24-03-2020, 04:17 PM
We played Adelaide at the MCG and were 38 points down at 3/4 time. We left and missed a win spearheaded by James Cook and Rohan Smith. Still kicking myself for missing it

That was 99 I think. Still remember a Stephen Powell wobbly drop punt that maybe (memory not what it used to be) put us in front. That was one of my favourite games too considering what had come before.

bornadog
24-03-2020, 05:12 PM
There was a game against Carlton, at Prices Park, way back in the early 70's. The 'Dogs were about 4 goals down into time on. We were at the far end from our car, and my Grandad decided to pack up and begin to walk around to the other end. As we walked both Barry Round and Bernie Quinlan kicked quick "junk time" goals, and things started to get interesting.

Long story short, by the time we got to the other end, and the siren blew, we were in front.

A win at Carlton was a rare treat in those days, even more so when it was such an unlikely success. Not even sure that my time frame is accurate.

Was that the drawn game in 1976 and we got into the finals by half a game. I was there, we never looked like we were going to make the finals half way through that quarter, it was the last game of the year and we had to win or draw to make it.

That draw also locked in Carlton on top of the ladder

westdog54
24-03-2020, 06:25 PM
Dunno if it counts as 'Stolen' as such, but vs Hawthorn in 2009 at Docklands.

We took the reigning premiers to school. 13 goals to zip at half time, finishing with an 88 point win. Brian Lake kept Lance Franklin Goalless, a feat that had not been achieved in Franklin's 62 previous games.

Twodogs
24-03-2020, 07:01 PM

I don't know why but my two mates and I were sitting in the Huggins stand for that game. When Ian Williams kicks the winner we are jumping up and down high fiving each other when one of them says "inside voices" so we look up and realize that the whole of the grandstand had turned around to look at us.

chef
24-03-2020, 07:52 PM
Johnnos 300th

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
24-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Johnnos 300th
Adelaide kicked a point after the siren?

Twodogs
24-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Adelaide kicked a point after the siren?

Yeah but Johnno had kicked 3 in time on to drag us in front just before that. Was it a young Phil Davis who missed the chance after the siren*?

*I checked. It was Nathan Bock.

https://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/2008/010720080323.html

GVGjr
24-03-2020, 08:16 PM
Yep, Round 1 of 2008 vs the Crows was a special win. Brad Johnson run amok and kicked 3 last quarter goals and Adelaide missed a set shot in the last 30 seconds and we win by 3 points in a high scoring game

Johnson kicked 5 2nd half goals and I thought we were done for
As the genuinely great ones tend to do he carried us all over the line

Twodogs
24-03-2020, 08:19 PM
My best ever stolen match was against North in the late '90s. We were 40 points down at 3/4 time but came storming back to hit the front in time on. It came down to one contest, Wayne Carey and Matthew Croft in the goal square with only seconds to go. If Carey had marked it or even spilled the ball to ground then we were toast (not many tall players were as good as Carey beneath his knees and he would have beaten Croft and run into the open goal) but Jexy outmarked Carey.

It was as an exciting finish as I can remember.

Twodogs
24-03-2020, 08:23 PM
Final quarter (34m 10s)
Jason Akermanis goal 0m 59s 14.9.93 - 12.13.85
14.9.93 - 13.13.91 3m 11s Kurt Tippett goal
14.9.93 - 14.13.97 4m 12s Brett Burton goal
Scott Welsh goal 6m 9s 15.9.99 - 14.13.97
15.9.99 - 14.14.98 8m 48s Scott Stevens behind
Ryan Griffen behind 12m 35s 15.10.100 - 14.14.98
Brad Johnson behind 15m 46s 15.11.101 - 14.14.98
15.11.101 - 15.14.104 17m 0s Simon Goodwin goal
15.11.101 - 16.14.110 18m 27s Ken McGregor goal
Lindsay Gilbee goal 21m 40s 16.11.107 - 16.14.110
Scott Welsh behind 22m 50s 16.12.108 - 16.14.110
16.12.108 - 17.14.116 25m 15s Simon Goodwin goal
Brad Johnson goal 26m 29s 17.12.114 - 17.14.116
Brad Johnson goal 27m 55s 18.12.120 - 17.14.116
Brad Johnson goal 31m 12s 19.12.126 - 17.14.116
19.12.126 - 18.14.122 32m 16s Scott Stevens goal
19.12.126 - 18.15.123 34m 5s Nathan Bock behind

There are the scoring progression from the last quarter of Johnno's 300th.

jazzadogs
24-03-2020, 08:25 PM
Yeah but Johnno had kicked 3 in time on to drag us in front just before that. Was it a young Phil Davis who missed the chance after the siren*?

Nathan Bock, I'm pretty sure.

westdog54
24-03-2020, 08:49 PM

I remember that game because I was working on Easter Sunday and you rang and gave me a hyper-excited blow-by-blow of the last 5 minutes in the game in a 20 second long sentence.

Twodogs
24-03-2020, 09:19 PM
I remember that game because I was working on Easter Sunday and you rang and gave me a hyper-excited blow-by-blow of the last 5 minutes in the game in a 20 second long sentence.

We were geed up!

Did I take a breath?

westdog54
25-03-2020, 12:02 AM
We were geed up!

Did I take a breath?
Not that I can remember.

Sedat
25-03-2020, 02:26 AM
My best ever stolen match was against North in the late '90s. We were 40 points down at 3/4 time but came storming back to hit the front in time on. It came down to one contest, Wayne Carey and Matthew Croft in the goal square with only seconds to go. If Carey had marked it or even spilled the ball to ground then we were toast (not many tall players were as good as Carey beneath his knees and he would have beaten Croft and run into the open goal) but Jexy outmarked Carey.

It was as an exciting finish as I can remember.
That was actually in 2000, our first season at Marvel. I was at that game and it was a cracking comeback - 42 points down early in the 3rd qtr. In the next few weeks that season we stole wins againat Carlton at Optus (Trent Bartlett), the Bombers (super flood) amd also the Pies.

Axe Man
25-03-2020, 10:50 AM
For those playing at home (where else would you be playing from at the moment?) our greatest wins from 3 quarter time defecits:
https://i.postimg.cc/XvvGQbQ6/Capture.png (https://postimg.cc/w1SjjnCw)
The 1999 Adelaide game is the largest margin, 1 point ahead of 1983 v St Kilda.
Link (https://afltables.com/afl/teams/bullldogs/gamer.html#18)

The Pie Man
25-03-2020, 12:11 PM
We've had some wins against Melbourne where during the games I thought 'ughh, this is ugly'

Round 4 1997 is one I remember. We were only down by 3 goals at HT, and closed the gap at 3 qtr time, but we played awful and just over the line by 2 points.

Round 7 2010 (pink lady game, wet Friday night) was another we pinched by 4 points late on. Scully had 39 disposals. We were *very* lucky to win.

On the other side of the coin, I still can't believe we lost the previous Friday night in 2010 against St Kilda. 2 points in the last quarter after being 17 points up at 3 quarter time (one of those was Gia running into open goal straight in front from 30 metres) in one of the weirdest, defensive minded contests I've ever seen. I've detested Ross Lyon ever since.

Axe Man
27-03-2020, 10:31 AM
This game may have been our best stolen draw:

Former Richmond superstar Nathan Brown explains why he celebrated a draw against Western Bulldogs (https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/former-richmond-superstar-nathan-brown-explains-why-he-celebrated-a-draw-against-western-bulldogs/news-story/429efff77d1da058c5fdbfdce7fad7de)

Nathan Brown raised both arms in celebration and took four steps accelerating towards his teammates. At the same time Western Bulldog Bob Murphy charged towards Brown to unleash a mighty spray. Relive the hilarious moment.

Richmond star Nathan Brown raised both arms in celebration and took four steps accelerating towards his teammates.

The final siren sounded at Marvel Stadium and the Tigers had led Brown’s old Western Bulldogs by 19 points in red time. There was only one problem.

The Dogs booted 3.1 in the dying minutes of the 2008 thriller, and Brown had rejoiced at a draw.

“For some reason I thought, obviously, that we’d won, and being an ex-Doggies player it means a bit more to win those games, particularly when they’re close,” Brown said.

“I got it wrong. The ball came out of the middle, it got kicked to me, went over my head a little bit and the siren sounded and I thought we were in front.

“I turned around and (Bulldog) Ryan Hargrave looked at me and goes, ‘What are you doing?!’

“I realised it was a draw, put my arms down and then I see Robert Murphy, who was a centre half-forward at that stage, charging 100m down the ground to give me an absolute earful, as most Doggies players do.

“I can remember clearly what he said to me. He ran down and with a cheeky grin and said, ‘Ah, you just made a d***head of yourself.

“And I said, ‘Yep, I did’. He took the most joy out of it.”

Channel 7 panned from Hargrave and Brown, as Murphy was starting his ridiculing run, to Cameron Wight consoling Matthew Richardson.

“Now that’s interesting. I think (Brown) thought he was going to get the free kick,” commentator Denis Commeti said.

“Nathan Brown was celebrating, but it’s a draw. How did that slip away from the Tigers?”

Commeti was being kind. Tiger Jay Schulz’s kick just cleared Brown at half-forward, and Brown knew opponent Dale Morris hadn’t infringed.

“Nah, nah, nah. I didn’t think I got the free kick,” he said.

“We were probably going that bad at the Tigers that a draw was worth celebrating.”

Seconds earlier and full-back Brian Lake – who was known as Brian Harris just months earlier – clunked a contested mark in the forward line.

Lake got up clutching his hamstring and refused to take the kick, with the umpire giving Will Minson the set-shot instead.

“(Lake) faked the injury. Clearly, he was not injured,” Brown said.

“Big Wilbur came in and did the job. I knew that Will was a very good set-shot, having played with him.

“Obviously he didn’t do a lot of field kicking, but when it came to the set-shot business he was very methodical. Much like Mason Cox – kept them low and kept them good.”

Minson levelled the scores – Richmond 20.10 (130) to the Dogs 19.16 (130) – to keep the Dogs undefeated after Round 5, and Lake’s scan came back clear.

He played six days later, much to the Tigers’ frustration, and the Dogs haven’t played in a draw in their 275 games since.

It was a strange day indeed. Richard Tambling, the unfortunate player to be drafted just before Lance Franklin, polled a Brownlow Medal vote for his 23 disposals.

And lightning then struck twice. Seven days later North Melbourne pair Brent Harvey and Brady Rawlings embraced after a draw against Sydney at the same ground.

“All last week I was thinking what a fool Browny looked like and now it’s myself and Brady,” Harvey said at the time.

Happy Days
27-03-2020, 10:36 AM
This game may have been our best stolen draw:

Former Richmond superstar Nathan Brown explains why he celebrated a draw against Western Bulldogs (https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/former-richmond-superstar-nathan-brown-explains-why-he-celebrated-a-draw-against-western-bulldogs/news-story/429efff77d1da058c5fdbfdce7fad7de)

Nathan Brown raised both arms in celebration and took four steps accelerating towards his teammates. At the same time Western Bulldog Bob Murphy charged towards Brown to unleash a mighty spray. Relive the hilarious moment.

Richmond star Nathan Brown raised both arms in celebration and took four steps accelerating towards his teammates.

The final siren sounded at Marvel Stadium and the Tigers had led Brown’s old Western Bulldogs by 19 points in red time. There was only one problem.

The Dogs booted 3.1 in the dying minutes of the 2008 thriller, and Brown had rejoiced at a draw.

“For some reason I thought, obviously, that we’d won, and being an ex-Doggies player it means a bit more to win those games, particularly when they’re close,” Brown said.

“I got it wrong. The ball came out of the middle, it got kicked to me, went over my head a little bit and the siren sounded and I thought we were in front.

“I turned around and (Bulldog) Ryan Hargrave looked at me and goes, ‘What are you doing?!’

“I realised it was a draw, put my arms down and then I see Robert Murphy, who was a centre half-forward at that stage, charging 100m down the ground to give me an absolute earful, as most Doggies players do.

“I can remember clearly what he said to me. He ran down and with a cheeky grin and said, ‘Ah, you just made a d***head of yourself.

“And I said, ‘Yep, I did’. He took the most joy out of it.”

Channel 7 panned from Hargrave and Brown, as Murphy was starting his ridiculing run, to Cameron Wight consoling Matthew Richardson.

“Now that’s interesting. I think (Brown) thought he was going to get the free kick,” commentator Denis Commeti said.

“Nathan Brown was celebrating, but it’s a draw. How did that slip away from the Tigers?”

Commeti was being kind. Tiger Jay Schulz’s kick just cleared Brown at half-forward, and Brown knew opponent Dale Morris hadn’t infringed.

“Nah, nah, nah. I didn’t think I got the free kick,” he said.

“We were probably going that bad at the Tigers that a draw was worth celebrating.”

Seconds earlier and full-back Brian Lake – who was known as Brian Harris just months earlier – clunked a contested mark in the forward line.

Lake got up clutching his hamstring and refused to take the kick, with the umpire giving Will Minson the set-shot instead.

“(Lake) faked the injury. Clearly, he was not injured,” Brown said.

“Big Wilbur came in and did the job. I knew that Will was a very good set-shot, having played with him.

“Obviously he didn’t do a lot of field kicking, but when it came to the set-shot business he was very methodical. Much like Mason Cox – kept them low and kept them good.”

Minson levelled the scores – Richmond 20.10 (130) to the Dogs 19.16 (130) – to keep the Dogs undefeated after Round 5, and Lake’s scan came back clear.

He played six days later, much to the Tigers’ frustration, and the Dogs haven’t played in a draw in their 275 games since.

It was a strange day indeed. Richard Tambling, the unfortunate player to be drafted just before Lance Franklin, polled a Brownlow Medal vote for his 23 disposals.

And lightning then struck twice. Seven days later North Melbourne pair Brent Harvey and Brady Rawlings embraced after a draw against Sydney at the same ground.

“All last week I was thinking what a fool Browny looked like and now it’s myself and Brady,” Harvey said at the time.

My dad made me leave this game early. Still dirty on him for it.

Also we should've WON - Richo touched a ball from the cheer squad that they called a point.

bulldogtragic
27-03-2020, 10:37 AM
I was there for that, on the Medallin club wing, and all the doggies fans were celebrating like it was a win. We copped 10 minutes of abuse from Richmond fans about how shit we were and they shit it in. When the siren went several of them started punching empty chairs and abusing their club and players. I've never celebrated a win, but I did that day. It was sweet to steal the win from them, but the dickheads around us made it even sweeter. Best draw ever, Minson kicking a 40m goal to get it. The football gods had our backs that day.

bornadog
27-03-2020, 10:53 AM
My dad made me leave this game early. Still dirty on him for it.

Also we should've WON - Richo touched a ball from the cheer squad that they called a point.

The row in front of me all left and most of the people around me, so you weren't on your own.

Daughter of the West
30-03-2020, 02:34 PM
On the other side of the coin, I still can't believe We lost the previous Friday night in 2010 against St Kilda. 2 points in the last quarter after being 17 points up at 3 quarter time (one of those was Gia running into open goal straight in front from 30 metres) in one of the weirdest, defensive minded contests I've ever seen. I've detested Ross Lyon ever since.

I hate this particular game with an absolute passion.

It was the last time that I went to the football with my father before he passed away, and we'd had, not an argument at dinner beforehand but a disagreement of sorts. The complete rubbish of that football game seemed to just rub it in.

Remi Moses
30-03-2020, 03:18 PM
That was one of the worst games
Thankfully I sensed the impending snoozeathon and didn’t go
Smashed up a Sony Walkman radio in frustration when Fischer ( I think ) kicked that goal

Remi Moses
30-03-2020, 03:21 PM
I’m going back to around 1988
Come from behind win at the G against Norf
I reckon we were near 40 pts down and played terribly all day , Simon Beasley kicked a bag on a young Mick Martin .

bornadog
30-03-2020, 03:29 PM
I’m going back to around 1988
Come from behind win at the G against Norf
I reckon we were near 40 pts down and played terribly all day , Simon Beasley kicked a bag on a young Mick Martin .

I was there that day. We kicked 9 in the last to win comfortably after being down all day. Beazza kicked 5

Do you remember the corresponding match the year before when Mcpherson kicked either a goal or point to level the match on the siren for a draw. I was sitting in the Southern Stand and couldn't see the scoreboard properly, and when the siren went I was jumping up and down as I did a Nathan Brown. My father and cousin were looking at me strangely as were the people around me. :D

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
30-03-2020, 06:52 PM
I was there that day. We kicked 9 in the last to win comfortably after being down all day. Beazza kicked 5

Do you remember the corresponding match the year before when Mcpherson kicked either a goal or point to level the match on the siren for a draw. I was sitting in the Southern Stand and couldn't see the scoreboard properly, and when the siren went I was jumping up and down as I did a Nathan Brown. My father and cousin were looking at me strangely as were the people around me. :D
It meant we made the finals that year

bornadog
30-03-2020, 06:53 PM
It meant we made the finals that year

A win and we could have made it in 1987 by percentage. Needed to win the last game against Melbourne

Twodogs
30-03-2020, 07:37 PM
A win and we could have made it in 1987 by percentage. Needed to win the last game against Melbourne

I know we lost bt r22 against Melbourne is the best H & A game I have ever seen.

Robbie Flower played the best football I've ever seen an individual player play in the second half of that game. He really, really wanted to play finals.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
30-03-2020, 07:52 PM
That’s it - 1987

Twodogs
30-03-2020, 09:46 PM
That was actually in 2000, our first season at Marvel. I was at that game and it was a cracking comeback - 42 points down early in the 3rd qtr. In the next few weeks that season we stole wins againat Carlton at Optus (Trent Bartlett), the Bombers (super flood) amd also the Pies.

I was making ANZAC biscuits in the kitchen. As I mixed the ingredients together we started to come back so I stretched the cooking process out for as long as I could. The Croft/Carey contest happened just as I patted the last bit of the batter down onto the oven tray! They were the best tasting biscuits I ever tasted (Cue the Ron Barrassi line from the 1977 grand final Fried Magpie is what I want for supper tonight and I want to wash it down with *!*!*!*!ing champagne)

Remi Moses
30-03-2020, 09:50 PM

Remember the game the year before
Tremendous kick from super

Remi Moses
30-03-2020, 09:51 PM
I know we lost bt r22 against Melbourne is the best H & A game I have ever seen.

Robbie Flower played the best football I've ever seen an individual player play in the second half of that game. He really, really wanted to play finals.

Everything went for Melbourne that day
Ricky Jackson fluke goals , but we were terrific that season .
I though we were coached and motivated brilliantly

Twodogs
30-03-2020, 09:54 PM
Everything went for Melbourne that day
Ricky Jackson fluke goals , but we were terrific that season .
I though we were coached and motivated brilliantly

Easily Malthouse's best coaching performance over the course of a season.

Twodogs
30-03-2020, 09:59 PM
Remember the game the year before
Tremendous kick from super

When Super kicks that goal and levels the score mate of mine got so excited that he briefly forget that at the MCG we no longer ran on the field after the siren. You can see the players all glaring as my mate arrives, looks around and realizes that he is the only member of the crowd out on the ground but then they think "*!*!*!*! it" and include him in the celebrations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMLszFYRkSs

Right at the end. The guy in the cap that you can just see on the left.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
30-03-2020, 10:23 PM
Loved the lace up jumpers

Eastdog
31-03-2020, 01:06 AM
The game in Round 2 at the G last year was good one. 30 points down against the Hawks at 3/4 quarter time to run over the top of them and win by 19. Libba! Libba!, Libba! Libba! As BT said :D :D