PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed Trades 2020

bornadog
30-10-2020, 10:37 AM
Free Agency moves, trades for 2020

COMPLETED DEALS
1. Rory Atkins (Adelaide) joined Gold Coast as an unrestricted free agent. Adelaide received pick 36 as compensation.
2. Isaac Smith (Hawthorn) joined Geelong as an unrestricted free agent. Hawthorn received pick 42 as compensation.
3. Joe Daniher (Essendon) joined Brisbane as a restricted free agent. Essendon received pick 7 as compensation.
4. Zac Williams (GWS) joined Carlton as a restricted free agent. GWS received pick 10 as compensation.
5. Aidan Corr (GWS) joined North Melbourne as a restricted free agent. GWS received pick 30 as compensation.
6. Zac Langdon (GWS) traded to West Coast in exchange for pick 54.
7. Oleg Markov (Richmond) traded to Gold Coast in exchange for future third-round pick.
8. Jesse Hogan (Fremantle) traded to GWS in exchange for pick 54.
9. Brad Crouch (Adelaide) joined St Kilda as a restricted free agent. Adelaide received pick 23 as compensation.
10. Kyle Hartigan (Adelaide) traded to Hawthorn in exchange for future fourth-round pick.
11. Shaun McKernan (Essendon) joined St Kilda as a delisted free agent.
*Pick 43 (Brisbane) and future fourth-round pick (Brisbane) trade to Melbourne in exchange for pick 53 and future third-round pick.
12. Peter Wright (Gold Coast) trade to Essendon in exchange for future fourth-round pick.
*Pick 33 (Adelaide) and Pick 50 (Adelaide) traded to Melbourne in exchange for future second-round pick and future fourth-round pick.
13. Mitch Hannan (Melbourne) traded to Western Bulldogs in exchange for future third-round pick.
14. Braydon Preuss (Melbourne) traded to GWS in exchange for pick 31.
15. Stefan Martin (Brisbane) traded to Western Bulldogs, Lachie Young (Western Bulldogs) and pick 70 (Brisbane) traded to North Melbourne, Pick 63 (North Melbourne) traded to Brisbane.
16. Lachie Fogarty (Geelong) and pick 38 (Geelong) traded to Carlton in exchange for picks 30 and 51.
17. Nakia Cockatoo (Geelong) traded to Brisbane Lions in exchange for future third-round pick.
18. Adam Saad (Essendon), pick 48 (Essendon) and pick 78 (Essendon) traded to Carlton in exchange for picks 8 and 87.
19. Aliir Aliir (Sydney) traded to Port Adelaide in exchange for future second-round pick.
20. Shaun Higgins (North Melbourne) traded to Geelong in exchange for pick 30.
21. Tom Hickey (West Coast), pick 34 (West Coast) and pick 60 (West Coast) traded to Sydney in exchange for future second-round pick, future third-round pick, pick 58 and pick 62.
*Pick 25 (Sydney) traded to Melbourne in exchange for picks 31 and 43.
22. Ben Brown (North Melbourne), pick 28 (North Melbourne) and future fourth-round pick (North Melbourne) traded to Melbourne in exchange for pick 26, 33 and future-fourth round pick.
23. Jack Higgins (Richmond), pick 21 (Richmond) and future fourth-round pick (Richmond) traded to St Kilda in exchange for pick 17 and future second-round pick.
24. Alex Witherden (Brisbane) and pick 86 (Brisbane) traded to West Coast in exchange for pick 58 and future third-round pick.
25. Jaidyn Stephenson (Collingwood), Atu Bosenavulagi (Collingwood) and pick 39 (Collingwood) traded to North Melbourne in exchange for pick 26, pick 33 and pick 70.
*Pick 18 (Brisbane), Pick 19 (Brisbane) and future second-round pick (Brisbane) traded to Melbourne in exchange for future first-round pick, pick 25, pick 68 and pick 69.
26. Orazio Fantasia (Essendon) and pick 73 (Essendon) traded to Port Adelaide in exchange for pick 29 and future third-round pick.
27. Tom Phillips (Collingwood) traded to Hawthorn in exchange for pick 65.
28. Jye Caldwell (GWS), pick 44 (GWS) and pick 74 (GWS) traded to Essendon in exchange for pick 29 and future second-round pick.
29. Adam Treloar (Collingwood), pick 26 (Collingwood), pick 33 (Collingwood) and pick 42 (Collingwood) traded to Western Bulldogs in exchange for pick 14 and future second-round pick.
30. Jeremy Cameron (GWS), future second-round pick (GWS) and future second-round pick (GWS) traded to Geelong in exchange for pick 13, pick 15, pick 20 and future fourth-round pick.
31. Nick Hind (St Kilda) and pick 77 (St Kilda) traded to Essendon for pick 67 and pick 74.

bornadog
30-10-2020, 11:13 AM
* The AFL has received paperwork for Restricted Free Agent Zac Williams to sign with Carlton. The AFL is currently processing the details.

The Giants now have 3 days to determine whether they will match the deal.

bornadog
30-10-2020, 05:19 PM
* The AFL has received paperwork for Restricted Free Agent Aidan Corr to sign with North Melbourne. The AFL is currently processing the details.

Axe Man
30-10-2020, 05:46 PM
* The AFL has received paperwork for Restricted Free Agent Aidan Corr to sign with North Melbourne. The AFL is currently processing the details.

Hawks tried to cut North's lunch late apparently but came up short.

bornadog
30-10-2020, 06:42 PM
* The AFL has received paperwork for Restricted Free Agent Joe Daniher to sign with the Brisbane Lions.

Tom Browne reporting compo is pick 7

1eyedog
30-10-2020, 06:48 PM
Straight to us now they have a first rounder they can use.

Axe Man
30-10-2020, 06:55 PM
* The AFL has received paperwork for Restricted Free Agent Joe Daniher to sign with the Brisbane Lions.

I can't believe the Lions are paying +$700k to a bloke that has barely played the past 3 seasons.

Rocket Science
30-10-2020, 07:04 PM
I can't believe the Lions are paying +$700k to a bloke that has barely played the past 3 seasons.

I'd proffer it's creeping hubris their vaunted medical team can get just about anyone right but then they met Marcus Adams ...

Axe Man
30-10-2020, 07:13 PM
I'd proffer it's creeping hubris their vaunted medical team can get just about anyone right but then they met Marcus Adams ...

Those fools, there's no way their floors are as soft as those at Tullamarine.

Grantysghost
30-10-2020, 07:31 PM

That pushes us to 13. How annoying everyone has to take a hit.

GVGjr
30-10-2020, 07:47 PM
That pushes us to 13. How annoying everyone has to take a hit.

Given his output over the last 3 years no matter how much he is being paid by the Lions he is an end of first round compensation at best. The AFL have got this very wrong and the only question in my mind was it done to provide the noncompetitive Essendon side a chance to improve their list

Bulldog Joe
30-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Given his output over the last 3 years no matter how much he is being paid by the Lions he is an end of first round compensation at best. The AFL have got this very wrong and the only question in my mind was it done to provide the noncompetitive Essendon side a chance to improve their list

Surely an organisation as ethical as the AFL wouldn't stoop that.....oh wait.... I remember the Motlop compensation that gave Geelong the pick to trade for Abblett.

Maybe we are all paranoid, but we know nothing like that will happen in our favour.

jeemak
30-10-2020, 07:53 PM

Most certainly not, especially with the AFL's super transparent free agency compensation formulas...……!

Grantysghost
30-10-2020, 07:56 PM

That's the worst part about this incoherent free agency system. The lack of transparency lends itself to questioning. My initial thought was exactly that, they've sated the angry big club with a nice juicy carrot. Maybe they wanted to prevent a matching scenario causing a lack of fluidity with player movement I have no idea. And that's the issue. It's the AFL pinning the tail on the donkey and then telling the community they have absolute vision and clarity on the compensation.
Really is astonishing.
Almost guarantees the Crows get pick 2 for Crouch.

bulldogsthru&thru
30-10-2020, 07:59 PM
It’s all just crap. Compensation should have been scrapped years ago.

comrade
30-10-2020, 08:18 PM
3 year deal gets a first round compo pick? Are they paying him $1M a season or something?

jeemak
30-10-2020, 09:39 PM

The reputation wrecker!

DOG GOD
30-10-2020, 10:35 PM
Adelaide will go ape shit if they don’t get pick 2 for Crouch.

KT31
30-10-2020, 10:46 PM
Adelaide Crows midfielder Rory Atkins has joined the Gold Coast Suns as a restricted free agent.

In what marks the first move of AFL free agency, the 26-year old joins the Suns on a four-year deal worth approximately $400,000 a season, according to AFL Media.

Adelaide will receive an end of second round draft pick as compensation for the move.

1eyedog
30-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Adelaide Crows midfielder Rory Atkins has joined the Gold Coast Suns as a restricted free agent.

In what marks the first move of AFL free agency, the 26-year old joins the Suns on a four-year deal worth approximately $400,000 a season, according to AFL Media.

Adelaide will receive an end of second round draft pick as compensation for the move.

He's done very well for himself.

soupman
30-10-2020, 11:10 PM
It’s all just crap. Compensation should have been scrapped years ago.

I didn't originally think that but I've come around.

The compensation is a farce and does more harm than good.

It's created a scenario where clubs are almost willing certain players to leave because they get paid overs, and allows clubs to pick up players they should be trading for nothing just coz.

bornadog
31-10-2020, 12:49 AM
I didn't originally think that but I've come around.

The compensation is a farce and does more harm than good.

It's created a scenario where clubs are almost willing certain players to leave because they get paid overs, and allows clubs to pick up players they should be trading for nothing just coz.

As I have mentioned previously, I think the club receiving the FA should cough up the compensation. Perhaps base it on points, so pick 7, whatever that equals should be made up by Brisbane.

or just scrap compensation all together

jeemak
31-10-2020, 03:39 AM
A good way to get around it would be putting the difference in salary paid into the cap of the team that loses the player so they can then go and acquire someone good as well.

Sure it would rely on a little bit more transparency from the AFL, but it removes draft distortion and allows clubs flexibility to manage their overall TPP better as they get substantially more cash to play with to mitigate the loss.

Imagine a life where a FA system was transparent..........

Happy Days
31-10-2020, 06:46 AM
Scrap compo and have free agency after the trade period. That way clubs might actually have to try.

Grantysghost
31-10-2020, 08:14 AM
We are shunted back to pick 14 now. That's a 107 point loss in the all important draft index on our first alone.

12 = 1268
14 = 1161

Crouch will push us out to 15 which penalises us another 50 odd on top of that.

This is how it looks for us after one day of FA deals.

Pick
Adjusted for FA
Why?
Draft point loss
Net loss

Daniher, Williams

Corr, Atkins

Smith

So in total so far free agency compensation has cost us 249 points prior to Crouch deal which is equivalent to about a late third rounder. We have a pick in the late 80s too. Pick 84 which is now 89 but it’s not assigned points.

Not sure why I embarked on that process but I guess for me it highlights the drive by penalty scenario that is the current free agency model.

Considering we need all the points we can get for Jamarra it's a little more important this year. Thankfully we get the 20% discount which may balance the scales a bit in our direction.

GVGjr
31-10-2020, 09:34 AM
I think the compensation should all be at the end of the first round otherwise there are too many things being manipulated the the calculations too speculative

Dancin' Douggy
31-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Yeah the hit that the lower teams take is too much.

bornadog
31-10-2020, 04:51 PM
GWS has matched the offer for Cameron

Hotdog60
31-10-2020, 05:39 PM

Ha, Ha, Ha

So what happens now. Does he have to stay or does he have other options ie, go to the draft and take pot luck?

DOG GOD
31-10-2020, 05:45 PM

Great to hear. Why should the GF team just get one of the best fwds for nothing. Let them have to find 2 first rounders. Lol

bornadog
31-10-2020, 06:13 PM
Ha, Ha, Ha

So what happens now. Does he have to stay or does he have other options ie, go to the draft and take pot luck?

Geelong and GWS have to now trade, which means they may have to use their own draft picks - 13, 15, and 20 and maybe players

GVGjr
31-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Ha, Ha, Ha

Geelong will now have to trade for him and that will likely mean 2 first round picks

GVGjr
31-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Geelong will now have to trade for him and that will likely mean 2 first round picks

I'd like us to ask the question about Jordan Clark

Topdog
31-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Do Geelong actually have to trade for him? He could remain a gws player right?

Grantysghost
31-10-2020, 06:34 PM

That's my understanding, it forces a trade and if a satisfactory scenario can not be negotiated he stays with the Giants.

GVGjr
31-10-2020, 06:38 PM

Yes he could but he does seem determined to go to Geelong and the Cats have seem to have committed to him
I'd say it's more likely than less that he will end up there

divvydan
31-10-2020, 06:40 PM
Geelong will have to try and trade for him. If no trade can be found, Cameron then has the option to stay at GWS under the matched contract or go into the draft.

Bulldog Joe
31-10-2020, 07:49 PM
Geelong will have to try and trade for him. If no trade can be found, Cameron then has the option to stay at GWS under the matched contract or go into the draft.

He could also take a trade to another club.

josie
31-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Imagine Cameron and Bummers-more reason to abhor both parties.....

Bulldog Joe
31-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Imagine Cameron and Bummers-more reason to abhor both parties.....

Would be just the best scenario. You wouldn't have any mitigation on your revulsion.

Ghost Dog
31-10-2020, 09:29 PM
Dartmoor Primary will be thrilled to have Jeremy within driving distance I am sure.
3.5 hours of driving one way to Ballarat to training per week as a junior. Interesting story.
He's a good bloke actually. Good podcast with him of interest to anyone from the Western District (https://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/the-phil-davis-podcast/jeremy-cameron/12551996)

It's a bit dated, in August.

jeemak
01-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Dartmoor Primary will be thrilled to have Jeremy within driving distance I am sure.
3.5 hours of driving one way to Ballarat to training per week as a junior. Interesting story.
He's a good bloke actually. Good podcast with him of interest to anyone from the Western District (https://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/the-phil-davis-podcast/jeremy-cameron/12551996)

It's a bit dated, in August.

One of those good blokes who's a complete wanker on the field?

azabob
01-11-2020, 07:09 PM
Reports that the Crows will not get pick 2 compensation in losing Brad Crouch to the saints.

soupman
01-11-2020, 07:10 PM
Reports that the Crows will not get pick 2 compensation in losing Brad Crouch to the saints.

Good. Absolute joke if they do.

azabob
01-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Good. Absolute joke if they do.

I still don’t get the Daniher compensation.

GVGjr
01-11-2020, 07:21 PM

He's an end of 1st round compensation player in my opinion. If they make the Saints use their late first rounder that might make it easier for us to offer them pick 12 (now 14 or so) for their 2 x 2nd round picks

The Underdog
01-11-2020, 07:31 PM
I still don’t get the Daniher compensation.

It’s not the player who decides the compensation though. It’s the contract. You don’t get pick 7 for Daniher, you get it because someone gives him $700K a season.
I mean I wouldn’t pay Brad Crouch 5c to play on my team, but if someone gives him a million bucks a year then the compensation will reflect that. I’ve been anti-compo the whole way. It’s been a poorly implemented system from the get go and it looks sillier every year.

jeemak
01-11-2020, 07:37 PM

From what I heard it means they will force a trade. What's the chances of him ending up at the Bummers for one of their first rounders and another pick to Essendon if they don't land Dunkley?

FrediKanoute
01-11-2020, 09:07 PM
It’s not the player who decides the compensation though. It’s the contract. You don’t get pick 7 for Daniher, you get it because someone gives him $700K a season.
I mean I wouldn’t pay Brad Crouch 5c to play on my team, but if someone gives him a million bucks a year then the compensation will reflect that. I’ve been anti-compo the whole way. It’s been a poorly implemented system from the get go and it looks sillier every year.

and clearly the Daniher deal shows why this is wrong. He is a player of immense potential who has lost 3 years of development. The reality is that he will be no better than a Jake Carlyle. He is no Buddy Franklin or Dangerfield. Handing the Bombers pick 7 is rewarding their medical incompetence and inability to motivate a player gifted to them as a father-son.

A better method would be weighting towards a) salary offered by Essendon; b) salary offered by Brisbane; c) B&F Ranking in last 2 seasons; d) games played last 2 seasons. You may weight this 50% on salary offered by Brisbane, but the other 3 are pretty important as well. The resuilt may be the same, but at least a wholistic appraisal of the player's worth has been undertaken.

Grantysghost
01-11-2020, 09:32 PM

Crouch would have to be on a similar deal you'd think. Basically the formula is based on the size of the club and the optics of the loss, with consideration given if club is stuffed and needs a hidden priority pick (see Frawley) or the feel good factor (see Gaddy).
It's embarrassing really.

DOG GOD
01-11-2020, 09:36 PM
Get ready for absolute mayhem IF they don’t get pick 2. Saints have said they won’t trade. Will be interesting.

divvydan
02-11-2020, 12:45 PM
Maybe the whole thing was a ploy to get Adelaide to up their contract to him so he can stay there.

GVGjr
02-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Maybe the whole thing was a ploy to get Adelaide to up their contract to him so he can stay there.

I'm not sure the contract is much superior to what he was on anyway. Adelaide holding the first pick of the PSD are in a great spot to keep him there if the saints won't deal.

The Saints should offer their first pick for Couch and try and get a later 2nd round pick coming back to them

bornadog
04-11-2020, 12:48 PM
* Zac Langdon deal done for WC, they will send GWS pick 54. Expect that pick to head to Freo as part of the Hogan deal. Dockers will use for NGA bids.

bornadog
04-11-2020, 04:41 PM
* Richmond have traded Oleg Markov to the Gold Coast SUNS for its Future Round 3 selection.

divvydan
04-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Pick 54 now heads back west to Fremantle with Jesse Hogan now at GWS.

comrade
04-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Pick 54 now heads back west to Fremantle with Jesse Hogan now at GWS.

They've got him on the cheap, that's for sure. If he can sort out his off field issues, bargain at just 25 years old.

soupman
04-11-2020, 05:07 PM
They've got him on the cheap, that's for sure. If he can sort out his off field issues, bargain at just 25 years old.

Huge If.

How many players have publicly had mental health issues in the AFL and been anything close to good since? Mitch Clark is probably the best example (and quite similiar to Hogan, highly rated, moved clubs, had the issues, moved clubs again) and he was serviceable at best in his time at Geelong iirc.

I think the price very much reflects the likelihood that he will be a bit part player at best.

The Bulldogs Bite
04-11-2020, 05:58 PM
Huge If.

How many players have publicly had mental health issues in the AFL and been anything close to good since? Mitch Clark is probably the best example (and quite similiar to Hogan, highly rated, moved clubs, had the issues, moved clubs again) and he was serviceable at best in his time at Geelong iirc.

I think the price very much reflects the likelihood that he will be a bit part player at best.

It's probably more likely he's out of the system within 3 years rather than being the star he looked like being.

divvydan
04-11-2020, 06:02 PM
Brad Crouch to St Kilda official after Adelaide don't match FA offer. Rd 2 pick to Adelaide (currently 23).

bornadog
04-11-2020, 06:02 PM
Brad Crouch to St Kilda official after Adelaide don't match FA offer. Rd 2 pick to Adelaide (currently 23).

Cheap

1eyedog
04-11-2020, 06:09 PM
Huge If.

Even more recently Jack Steven who they are looking at paying out. It's a huge risk.

The Adelaide Connection
05-11-2020, 02:01 AM

Hahaha. Adelaide just keep on stinking it up.

I heard a snippet on the radio where they gave Crouch a bit of a backhander as justification why they wouldn't match, mentioning how few games he manages to play each season on average etc.

I hope we are starting to circle the names on their list that we want. There is a fair window of cellar dwelling coming up, it's plundering season for the next few years.

SquirrelGrip
05-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Hahaha. Adelaide just keep on stinking it up.

Sometimes you are better just clearing out the bad apples and moving on. It gives Adelaide space now to keep moving on Trade Week and back themselves in with developing their new talent.

EasternWest
05-11-2020, 10:28 AM
Sometimes you are better just clearing out the bad apples and moving on.

You're talking about Ricciutto, right?

bornadog
05-11-2020, 11:48 AM
* The Adelaide Crows have traded Kyle Hartigan to Hawthorn for its Future Round 4 selection.

1eyedog
05-11-2020, 11:50 AM
* The Adelaide Crows have traded Kyle Hartigan to Hawthorn for its Future Round 4 selection.

Overs.

bornadog
05-11-2020, 10:13 PM

COMPLETED DEALS
1. Rory Atkins (Adelaide) joined Gold Coast as an unrestricted free agent. Adelaide received pick 36 as compensation.
2. Isaac Smith (Hawthorn) joined Geelong as an unrestricted free agent. Hawthorn received pick 42 as compensation.
3. Joe Daniher (Essendon) joined Brisbane as a restricted free agent. Essendon received pick 7 as compensation.
4. Zac Williams (GWS) joined Carlton as a restricted free agent. GWS received pick 10 as compensation.
5. Aidan Corr (GWS) joined North Melbourne as a restricted free agent. GWS received pick 30 as compensation.
7. Oleg Markov (Richmond) traded to Gold Coast in exchange for future third-round pick.
9. Brad Crouch (Adelaide) joined St Kilda as a restricted free agent. Adelaide received pick 23 as compensation.
10. Kyle Hartigan (Adelaide) traded to Hawthorn in exchange for future fourth-round pick.

Updated

bornadog
06-11-2020, 10:52 AM
Shaun McKernan joins St Kilda as a delisted free agent.

The Essendon Football Club will not receive compensation for Shaun McKernan signing with the St Kilda Football Club.

EasternWest
06-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Shaun McKernan joins St Kilda as a delisted free agent.

The Essendon Football Club will not receive compensation for Shaun McKernan signing with the St Kilda Football Club.

He's not great McKernan, but he's big, experienced and by all reports a great bloke.

Sounds familiar when I write it out like that. We should recruit Jackson Trengove to fill that role for us if he's available.

bornadog
06-11-2020, 06:10 PM
* The Brisbane Lions trade Round 3 (43) and its Future Round 4 2021 Selection to Melbourne for its Round 3 (53) and a Future Round 3 2021 Selection.

Grantysghost
06-11-2020, 06:49 PM
He's not great McKernan, but he's big, experienced and by all reports a great bloke.

Sounds familiar when I wrote it out like that. We should recruit Jackson Trengove to fill that role for us if he's available.

I'm afraid we'd be shafted in an internal trade for JT. They'd want Gowers or something and I'm not willing to part with Billy under any circumstances.

Scraggers
06-11-2020, 07:07 PM
I'm afraid we'd be shafted in an internal trade for JT. They'd want Gowers or something and I'm not willing to part with Billy under any circumstances.

Billy has just been delisted hasn't he?

EasternWest
06-11-2020, 07:27 PM

Scraggers did a woosh.

Axe Man
06-11-2020, 07:29 PM
Scraggers did a woosh.

He's in WA, it will hit him in 3 hours.

Grantysghost
06-11-2020, 07:31 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/91fEJqgdsnu4E/giphy.gif

bornadog
10-11-2020, 11:47 AM
* The Gold Coast SUNS have traded Peter Wright to Essendon for its Future Round Four Selection.

GVGjr
10-11-2020, 11:50 AM
* The Gold Coast SUNS have traded Peter Wright to Essendon for its Future Round Four Selection.

Well worth burning some salary cap. I think he is worth taking a punt on

bulldogsthru&thru
10-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Wow Peter Wright really fell away from his pre-draft hype. A fourth rounder! Ryan Griffen's gift to us is the gift that keeps on giving. We were right into Pete with our first pick in 2014.

Axe Man
10-11-2020, 12:12 PM
Wow Peter Wright really fell away from his pre-draft hype. A fourth rounder! Ryan Griffen's gift to us is the gift that keeps on giving. We were right into Pete with our first pick in 2014.

The careers to date for a large portion of 2014 draft class (particularly the top end) don't make for pretty reading.

Mofra
10-11-2020, 12:37 PM
The careers to date for a large portion of 2014 draft class (particularly the top end) don't make for pretty reading.
No, especially when you consider that pick 6 (Marchbank) didn't last long with GWS either and is a sometimes quality CHB albeit injury prone

bornadog
10-11-2020, 12:50 PM
* The Adelaide Crows trade Round 2 (33) and Round 3 (50) to Melbourne for its Future Round Two Selection and Future Round Four Selection.

comrade
10-11-2020, 01:01 PM
Hannan to the Dogs for a future 3rd confirmed.

https://twitter.com/7afl/status/1325965446449754112?s=21

bornadog
10-11-2020, 04:19 PM
* Melbourne have traded Braydon Preuss to the GWS GIANTS for its Round 2 selection, currently selection number 31.

hujsh
10-11-2020, 04:20 PM
* Melbourne have traded Braydon Preuss to the GWS GIANTS for its Round 2 selection, currently selection number 31.

That's a good get for Melbourne

Doc26
10-11-2020, 04:39 PM

That's a good get for Melbourne

Does seem like overs but then again there would seem to be a supply / demand issue for anyone resembling a potential ruckman.

comrade
10-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Does seem like overs but then again there would seem to be a supply / demand issue for anyone resembling a potential ruckman.

Yeah, huge area of need for GWS, so they've effectively turned Corr into a best 18 ruckman that will start rd 1.

1eyedog
10-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Preuss is pretty bad that's great for Melbourne.

bornadog
10-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Preuss is pretty bad that's great for Melbourne.

Melbourne active today with three trades

bornadog
10-11-2020, 05:47 PM
* The Brisbane Lions trade Round 4 (70) to North Melbourne for its Rd 4 (63).

* The Brisbane Lions have traded Stefan Martin to the Western Bulldogs.

* The Western Bulldogs have traded Lachie Young to North Melbourne.

ledge
10-11-2020, 05:55 PM
We now officially have Hannan and Martin.
I’m happy with both.
Good to see us doing things.

GVGjr
10-11-2020, 06:25 PM
I'm not knocking Hannan but I would have thought Lachie Young has more potential

G-Mo77
10-11-2020, 06:29 PM
I'm not knocking Hannan but I would have thought Lachie Young has more potential

Young was leaving regardless.

GVGjr
10-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Young was leaving regardless.

A missed opportunity for us in my opinion.

kruder
10-11-2020, 08:15 PM

It's amazing going from good enough to play in your first season off the rookie list to being gone the next.

Something is not quite right there.

Doc26
10-11-2020, 08:49 PM

Hopefully North look away from JUH come pick 2.

bornadog
10-11-2020, 08:53 PM

We need goal kickers not HBF. Young competing for a spot with Williams, Wood, Crozier,

GVGjr
10-11-2020, 09:26 PM
Hopefully North look away from JUH come pick 2.

I'd say that is a given.

GVGjr
10-11-2020, 09:28 PM
We need goal kickers not HBF. Young competing for a spot with Williams, Wood, Crozier,

He's spent more time mid and forward this year than in the back line and haven't we just added Hannan and then a bit later JUH?

bornadog
10-11-2020, 11:01 PM
He's spent more time mid and forward this year than in the back line and haven't we just added Hannan and then a bit later JUH?

You said you prefer Young to Hannan. Young played two games this year for a total of one goal and 18 disposals? Young is no forward, but Hannan is.

I am saying Young hasn't got a spot in the team because he has players ahead of him in the backline and he is not a forward.

The Bulldogs Bite
10-11-2020, 11:05 PM
I never saw it with Young and personally I'm happy to move him on.

Hannan should be a decent pick up, but I question why it had to be a third round pick.

You'd think one of Dale / Lloyd / Schache has to go.

GVGjr
10-11-2020, 11:07 PM
You said you prefer Young to Hannan. Young played two games this year for a total of one goal and 18 disposals? Young is no forward, but Hannan is.

I am saying Young hasn't got a spot in the team because he has players ahead of him in the backline and he is not a forward.

The plan for this year was to play him more midfield and forward. We've already added a forward and another one on the way and if you're now saying we have a surplus of defenders why wasn't this the case when we drafted him as a defender? Williams, Crozier, Wood were all defenders for us when we drafted him

jeemak
11-11-2020, 12:07 AM
The plan for this year was to play him more midfield and forward. We've already added a forward and another one on the way and if you're now saying we have a surplus of defenders why wasn't this the case when we drafted him as a defender? Williams, Crozier, Wood were all defenders for us when we drafted him

Well we may have wondered whether Williams was going to be the player he is today.

GVGjr
11-11-2020, 01:54 AM
Well we may have wondered whether Williams was going to be the player he is today.

If we lose Dunks, and I hope we don't, Williams will be the sole survivor of the 2015 draft.

In 2019 he trained with the midfielders before being played in the back line so perhaps we saw him more as developing into a midfielder. Young just looked to be a very versatile player for us.

FrediKanoute
11-11-2020, 02:07 AM
Didin't see enough of Young to really forma an opinion. Hannah has his limitations, but is a proven goal kicker. Upgrade on Lloyd; replacement for Dicko; competition for Dale - good decision to recruit for peanuts really.

bulldogsthru&thru
11-11-2020, 10:12 AM
Ha North have said they will take Stephenson if he wants to go there but also if the pies pay some of his salary until 2023!

bornadog
11-11-2020, 12:18 PM
Carlton and Essendon have agreed a deal for Adam Saad.

Saad, pick 48 and 78 to Blues.
Pick 8 and 87 to Bombers.

GVGjr
11-11-2020, 12:20 PM
Carlton and Essendon have agreed a deal for Adam Saad.

Saad, pick 48 and 78 to Blues.
Pick 8 and 87 to Bombers.

Adam Saad isn't worth pick 8 and some sweeteners so Dodoro has done OK to get that one over the line

bornadog
11-11-2020, 12:23 PM
Adam Saad isn't worth pick 8 and some sweeteners so Dodoro has done OK to get that one over the line

He now has pick 6,7,8.

bornadog
11-11-2020, 12:24 PM
* Nakia Cockatoo is a Brisbane Lions player.

Geelong receives a future third rounder, which the Lions got from Melbourne.

bulldogsthru&thru
11-11-2020, 12:38 PM

Yep once again he seems to get his way. I'm worried about us and Dunks. I hope we hold firm but I'm not holding my breath.

bulldogsthru&thru
11-11-2020, 12:46 PM
He now has pick 6,7,8.

As much as I hate Dodo he always seems to get his way.

They should never have gotten pick 7 for Joe but to get pick 8 for Saad is crazy. I can't believe Carlton caved. Saad is not worth pick 8. It's a great draft hand for the bombers. They're only going to offer us one of those picks (the lowest one) plus some other garbage which we'll inevitably accept.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
11-11-2020, 12:48 PM

They should never have gotten pick 7 for Joe but to get pick 8 for Saad is crazy. I can't believe Carlton caved. Saad is not worth pick 8.

I can only assume that Saad's management told Carlton this morning, in no uncertain terms that they had reneged on an agreed upon deal and if they thought their client would now work to get to them by the PSD they could forget it.

I mean those late swaps too of 87 for 78.... pleeeeassee..

bulldogsthru&thru
11-11-2020, 12:52 PM
I can only assume that Saad's management told Carlton this morning, in no uncertain terms that they had reneged on an agreed upon deal and if they thought their client would now work to get to them by the PSD they could forget it.

Well if we can't get Essendon suffering the next best is Carlton suffering.

Grantysghost
11-11-2020, 12:53 PM

Ha - totally. WTF? Measuring contest? They aren't even worth any points.

Grantysghost
11-11-2020, 12:56 PM

It's astounding that he wants to leave and Dodo still somehow extracts overs. I rate him, but probably at pick 15 or over.

hujsh
11-11-2020, 12:57 PM

They should never have gotten pick 7 for Joe but to get pick 8 for Saad is crazy. I can't believe Carlton caved. Saad is not worth pick 8. It's a great draft hand for the bombers. They're only going to offer us one of those picks (the lowest one) plus some other garbage which we'll inevitably accept.

So if it doesn't happen we're free to pull this quote up and have a laugh?

mjp
11-11-2020, 01:04 PM
It's astounding that he wants to leave and Dodo still somehow extracts overs. I rate him, but probably at pick 15 or over.

But the talk of splitting Pick 8 for 19 and 21 or whatever...that would have left Carlton with - in REAL terms, 21 and 24...and neither of them would really be enough.

I think Essendon were right to stick to their guns - the guy has finished top 4 in the B&F 3x years in a row and whilst he isn't a perfect player what he does well he does REALLY well. Pick 8 really = pick 10 or 11 depending on the bids for the 2x Swans kids so it isn't that far off the mark.

bulldogsthru&thru
11-11-2020, 01:06 PM
So if it doesn't happen we're free to pull this quote up and have a laugh?

Absolutely.

comrade
11-11-2020, 01:08 PM
After getting Martin for peanuts (pick wise) last year, I'm happy for Carlton to cough up for Saad even if it's Essendon that benefits.

bulldogsthru&thru
11-11-2020, 01:08 PM
If an uncontracted Saad was worth pick 8, what does that mean a contracted Dunkley is worth?

Ghost Dog
11-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Good lord, did they get pick 8???
Ah well. No doubt their club culture will soon turn around an otherwise potentially good player.
See you in the draft in a few years, whoever you are!

comrade
11-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Cockatoo could be a good get for the Lions, low cost high reward if he gets his body right. Brisbane's rep for injury rehab wins out again?

Rocket Science
11-11-2020, 01:34 PM
Cockatoo could be a good get for the Lions, low cost high reward if he gets his body right. Brisbane's rep for injury rehab wins out again?

*Marcus Adams has entered the chat*

Grantysghost
11-11-2020, 01:36 PM
But the talk of splitting Pick 8 for 19 and 21 or whatever...that would have left Carlton with - in REAL terms, 21 and 24...and neither of them would really be enough.

I think Essendon were right to stick to their guns - the guy has finished top 4 in the B&F 3x years in a row and whilst he isn't a perfect player what he does well he does REALLY well. Pick 8 really = pick 10 or 11 depending on the bids for the 2x Swans kids so it isn't that far off the mark.

It's a good point, the Blues only had 30 next which they just gave to the Cats for Darcy Fogarty so they didn't have much else of value past 8.

Mofra
11-11-2020, 01:38 PM
Outside of Dunkley, it will be very interesting if a deal for Caldwell can be reached.

Mofra
11-11-2020, 01:38 PM
I don't get the Lachie Fogarty deal to Carlton - didn't they draft Josh Honey to fill the exact same role? Jets boy as well.

comrade
11-11-2020, 01:41 PM
*Marcus Adams has entered the chat*

Marcus Adams is a bodybuilder, not a footballer. The sooner he realises, the better.

Grantysghost
11-11-2020, 01:42 PM
The Sydney Swans trade Aliir Aliir to Port Adelaide for its Future Round Two Selection.

Rocket Science
11-11-2020, 01:44 PM
The Sydney Swans trade Aliir Aliir to Port Adelaide for its Future Round Two Selection.

It's moot now but curious we weren't in the Aliir conversation.

Doc26
11-11-2020, 01:52 PM
I'd prefer to hold Dunkley than to see Dodoro offer us one of their firsts and a split / watered down version of their other first.

We have all the leverage here. Two low firsts, and time to do something with them, or we walk.

The key message to Dunks being we value him incredibly highly, and more than what Essendon were prepared to give up, AND we come out of this damage to our Club with some face saving.

Essendon MUST pay up for what they have inflicted on us.

I am concerned though if we do move on Dunks what the message looks to other Clubs, particularly for players coming out of contract where we don't hold anywhere near as much leverage.

Axe Man
11-11-2020, 02:51 PM

Agreed, I mentioned him weeks ago. For our future second rounder I would have been keen. Would walk into our back 6 and have helped stiffen up our KPD stocks and provide potential ruck relief - 2 widely acknowledged areas of need.

Of course we don't know if we had a nibble there or not, maybe he hates Melbourne?

I'm also surprised Sydney gave him up without much fuss.

soupman
11-11-2020, 02:57 PM
I was also in the camp that thought Aliir was worth a look. Big and atheltic enough to actually play as the main key defender and bump Keath down the line, and reasonably priced. Oh well.

Grantysghost
11-11-2020, 03:37 PM

I wonder if we were. I'm not sure how these things work I guess they reach out to the manager and if there's no interest they move on. Trade period really just feels like finishing off the work they've already done during the season at times.

Grantysghost
11-11-2020, 03:58 PM
Higgins to Cats for pick 30.

Mofra
11-11-2020, 04:14 PM
Higgins to Cats for pick 30.
2 years and a 2nd rounder for a 32 year old. Brave, but he is quality

bornadog
11-11-2020, 04:14 PM
2 years and a 2nd rounder for a 32 year old. Brave, but he is quality

Dads Army

Higgins sister plays for AFLW Geelong

DOG GOD
11-11-2020, 04:21 PM
If an uncontracted Saad was worth pick 8, what does that mean a contracted Dunkley is worth?

Pick 7 and 8

DOG GOD
11-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Ok we have pick 14. Essendon have 6,7,8.

What’s the bet we give up Dunkley and 14 for 7, 8 and a 40+
Essendon then trade 14 to GWS for Caldwell.

mjp
11-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Ok we have pick 14. Essendon have 6,7,8.

What’s the bet we give up Dunkley and 14 for 7, 8 and a 40+
Essendon then trade 14 to GWS for Caldwell.

In a normal year I would do that. With JUH pending, well, I'm not so sure.

comrade
11-11-2020, 06:09 PM

We'd have to flip the picks into something more pratical or else they just get chewed up.

If Dunkley goes, I'm pretty happy to have 2-3 first rounders in 2021 and let Sam Power get to work on a big fish target with the knowledge we have the trade capital to get a deal done next year.

GVGjr
11-11-2020, 06:10 PM

You would hope to have something locked in with some other clubs to covert those picks into 2nd round selections this year and hopefully next year as well.

Adelaide would be keen to do a pick swap.

bornadog
11-11-2020, 06:35 PM
* The West Coast Eagles trade Tom Hickey, its Rd 2 (34) and Rd 3 (60) selections to the Sydney Swans for its Rd 3 (58), Rd 4 (62), Future Rd 2 (currently tied to Port Adelaide) and Future Rd 3 selections.

DOG GOD
11-11-2020, 06:44 PM

I agree in a normal year absolutely.
I forgot to add (due to JUH) that we trade down our 7 and 8 for NM picks 2 and a 3rd rounder.

If we are certain Adelaide won’t bid.

bornadog
11-11-2020, 10:55 PM

COMPLETED DEALS
*Pick 43 (Brisbane) and future fourth-round pick (Brisbane) trade to Melbourne in exchange for pick 53 and future third-round pick.
12. Peter Wright (Gold Coast) trade to Essendon in exchange for future fourth-round pick.
*Pick 33 (Adelaide) and Pick 50 (Adelaide) traded to Melbourne in exchange for future second-round pick and future fourth-round pick.
13. Mitch Hannan (Melbourne) traded to Western Bulldogs in exchange for future third-round pick.
15. Stefan Martin (Brisbane) traded to Western Bulldogs, Lachie Young (Western Bulldogs) and pick 70 (Brisbane) traded to North Melbourne, Pick 63 (North Melbourne) traded to Brisbane.
16. Lachie Fogarty (Geelong) and pick 38 (Geelong) traded to Carlton in exchange for picks 30 and 51.
17. Nakia Cockatoo (Geelong) traded to Brisbane Lions in exchange for future third-round pick.
18. Adam Saad (Essendon), pick 48 (Essendon) and pick 78 (Essendon) traded to Carlton in exchange for picks 8 and 87.
19. Aliir Aliir (Sydney) traded to Port Adelaide in exchange for future second-round pick.
21. Tom Hickey (West Coast), pick 34 (West Coast) and pick 60 (West Coast) traded to Sydney in exchange for future second-round pick, future third-round pick, pick 58 and pick 62.

Updated

FrediKanoute
11-11-2020, 11:02 PM
We'd have to flip the picks into something more pratical or else they just get chewed up.

If Dunkley goes, I'm pretty happy to have 2-3 first rounders in 2021 and let Sam Power get to work on a big fish target with the knowledge we have the trade capital to get a deal done next year.

Who is on the Father-Son list for 2021?

comrade
12-11-2020, 07:31 AM
Who is on the Father-Son list for 2021?

I believe the West twins and a Darcy are eligible but don’t seem to be on the radar as high picks. That may change of course.

bornadog
12-11-2020, 02:55 PM
* Sam Edmund reporting - Ben Brown deal done to Melbourne. I've been told North get the Dees' 26 and 33 in return, along with a future 4th round pick. North give back pick 28 and their own future 4th. Believe those picks North get will be used as part of Stephenson trade, who they will pay in-full-5X580k

bornadog
12-11-2020, 03:50 PM
* Jack Higgins deal is done.

St Kilda receives: Higgins, Pick 21 and a future fourth rounder.

Richmond receives: Pick 17 and future 2nd rounder.

bornadog
12-11-2020, 03:53 PM
* Alex Witherdan is set to become an Eagle. Brisbane Receive Pick 58 and a Future Third Rounder. Eagles Receive Witherdan and Pick 86.

The Underdog
12-11-2020, 03:59 PM
* Jack Higgins deal is done.

St Kilda receives: Higgins, Pick 21 and a future fourth rounder.

Richmond receives: Pick 17 and future 2nd rounder.

Good get for the Saints. He’s best 22 in most teams I reckon.

bornadog
12-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Sydney trading pick 25 for Melbourne’s 31 + 43

Axe Man
12-11-2020, 04:24 PM
* Alex Witherdan is set to become an Eagle. Brisbane Receive Pick 58 and a Future Third Rounder. Eagles Receive Witherdan and Pick 86.

Brisbane apparently picking up some of his wages too. Bargain for the Eagles, can play.

bornadog
12-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Brisbane apparently picking up some of his wages too. Bargain for the Eagles, can play.

WC have a strong backline.

DOG GOD
12-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Great pickup. Always liked him.

comrade
12-11-2020, 04:35 PM
If Ben Brown's knee isn't cactus, that is a pretty bad deal for North. Values him at effectively a middling second rounder.

Their fans are seething online.

soupman
12-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Imagine forcing out a club favourite and very good player for the draft picks, then getting back like pick 33.

bornadog
12-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Imagine forcing out a club favourite and very good player for the draft picks, then getting back like pick 33.

Why would you let him go?

bornadog
12-11-2020, 06:00 PM
* North Melbourne have got Stephenson and Atu Bosenavulagi and pick 39 from Pies for 26, 33 and 70. So effectively the Kangaroos have turned Ben Brown into Stephenson and Bosenavulagi.

bulldogsthru&thru
12-11-2020, 06:05 PM
* North Melbourne have got Stephenson and Atu Bosenavulagi and pick 39 from Pies for 26, 33 and 70. So effectively the Kangaroos have turned Ben Brown into Stephenson and Bosenavulagi.

On talent that’s a good deal for the Roos. But they now have to deal with a player who thinks he’s everything and has poor work ethic. Good luck with that when trying to rebuild a team from scratch.

Bulldog4life
12-11-2020, 06:14 PM
On talent that’s a good deal for the Roos. But they now have to deal with a player who thinks he’s everything and has poor work ethic. Good luck with that when trying to rebuild a team from scratch.

And they haven't got a coach who might be unhappy or happy with the deal. Pot luck.

comrade
12-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Collingwood copping it raw on that deal. Their cap must be in deeper water than the Titanic.

bornadog
12-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Collingwood copping it raw on that deal. Their cap must be in deeper water than the Titanic.

He was pick 6 and a rising star.

1eyedog
12-11-2020, 06:35 PM
He was pick 6 and a rising star.

He's over-rated and will be a liability in an under-performing team. He's cream and Norf can't even bake a pie atm.

Happy Days
12-11-2020, 06:44 PM
I don't hate this deal for North. They can't attract a big fish and Stephenson for all of his flaws undeniably could still end up an incredible player. Plus their risk exposure of the long term big money deal would be mitigated by what you'd have to assume is a heavily front-ended deal.

Not like they were gonna be good anyway.

bornadog
12-11-2020, 06:50 PM
I don't hate this deal for North. They can't attract a big fish and Stephenson for all of his flaws undeniably could still end up an incredible player. Plus their risk exposure of the long term big money deal would be mitigated by what you'd have to assume is a heavily front-ended deal.

Not like they were gonna be good anyway.

JS not happy aboput this whole saga. He is apparently on SEN whinging.

STEPHENSON: I actually rang Bucks and asked what was happening. He said for me to pursue a trade as heavily as I can

comrade
12-11-2020, 06:51 PM
JS not happy aboput this whole saga. He is apparently on SEN whinging.

Not a good look. Who's advising this guy?

bornadog
12-11-2020, 06:52 PM
Not a good look. Who's advising this guy?

also

STEPHENSON: Bucks said I hadn't opened up to the group enough which I didn't really agree with. He also said there was some things he didn't like as a footballer which is fair enough because I didn't have a great year

bornadog
12-11-2020, 06:54 PM
STEPHENSON: That phone call I made to the Bucks was the only time I spoke to anyone in the heirachy at Collingwood. I did have a lot of messages from the players

STEPHENSON: Being in the hub I felt like there was no release from footy and it probably got into my head a little. Everyone's emotions were heightened in the hub

Sedat
12-11-2020, 06:56 PM
Wasn't too bad an interview by Stephenson. Words in print look worse than the spoken word. He didn't sound too bitter in the interview.

dadsgirl16
12-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Wasn’t whinging at all..thought he spoke very well

bornadog
12-11-2020, 07:02 PM
Wasn't too bad an interview by Stephenson. Words in print look worse than the spoken word. He didn't sound too bitter in the interview.

Thanks only picked upo words.

bornadog
12-11-2020, 08:14 PM
* Orazio Fantasia is on his way to Port Adelaide. Pick 29 + Future 3rd for Fantasia and 73

Sedat
12-11-2020, 08:21 PM
Tom Phillips to Hawks for pick 65

Wowsers

GVGjr
12-11-2020, 08:22 PM

Wowsers

Awesome deal for the hawks....again

The Underdog
12-11-2020, 08:23 PM

Wowsers

*!*!*!*! me. That’s awful from Collingwood

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
12-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Awesome deal for the hawks....again

That must put paid to Treloar, Hawks must be eating all of Phillips salary for that price.

Sedat
12-11-2020, 08:24 PM
*!*!*!*! me. That’s awful from Collingwood
Nice replacement for Isaac Smith

The Adelaide Connection
12-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Let’s all take a moment to acknowledge the basement rock bottom standard of Afl football journalism.

The Underdog
12-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Nice replacement for Isaac Smith

Not as good by foot, but that’s essentially free.

GVGjr
12-11-2020, 08:32 PM
Caldwell to Essendon confirmed

bornadog
12-11-2020, 08:33 PM
Cameron to Cats

Doc26
12-11-2020, 08:36 PM
Treloar to Dogs apparently just tweeted.

Doc26
12-11-2020, 08:40 PM
Just tweeted by Cal

Dogs have essentially traded a future second rounder for Treloar. They then swapped 14 for a stack of picks to cover the bid for Jamarra Ugle-Hagan.

KT31
12-11-2020, 08:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et2G6R0MuK8
SP's new statue at Whitten Oval.:D:D

Doc26
12-11-2020, 08:49 PM
My calculation is we gain 526 points, covering a pick 7 for JUH, and gain Treloar, and give away our pick 14 and a future second.

bornadog
13-11-2020, 01:53 PM

COMPLETED DEALS
*Pick 25 (Sydney) traded to Melbourne in exchange for picks 31 and 43.
22. Ben Brown (North Melbourne), pick 28 (North Melbourne) and future fourth-round pick (North Melbourne) traded to Melbourne in exchange for pick 26, 33 and future-fourth round pick.
23. Jack Higgins (Richmond), pick 21 (Richmond) and future fourth-round pick (Richmond) traded to St Kilda in exchange for pick 17 and future second-round pick.
24. Alex Witherden (Brisbane) and pick 86 (Brisbane) traded to West Coast in exchange for pick 58 and future third-round pick.
25. Jaidyn Stephenson (Collingwood), Atu Bosenavulagi (Collingwood) and pick 39 (Collingwood) traded to North Melbourne in exchange for pick 26, pick 33 and pick 70.
*Pick 18 (Brisbane), Pick 19 (Brisbane) and future second-round pick (Brisbane) traded to Melbourne in exchange for future first-round pick, pick 25, pick 68 and pick 69.
26. Orazio Fantasia (Essendon) and pick 73 (Essendon) traded to Port Adelaide in exchange for pick 29 and future third-round pick.
27. Tom Phillips (Collingwood) traded to Hawthorn in exchange for pick 65.
28. Jye Caldwell (GWS), pick 44 (GWS) and pick 74 (GWS) traded to Essendon in exchange for pick 29 and future second-round pick.
29. Adam Treloar (Collingwood), pick 26 (Collingwood), pick 33 (Collingwood) and pick 42 (Collingwood) traded to Western Bulldogs in exchange for pick 14 and future second-round pick.
30. Jeremy Cameron (GWS), future second-round pick (GWS) and future second-round pick (GWS) traded to Geelong in exchange for pick 13, pick 15, pick 20 and future fourth-round pick.
31. Nick Hind (St Kilda) and pick 77 (St Kilda) traded to Essendon for pick 67 and pick 74.

Final List

divvydan
25-11-2020, 06:01 PM
Just updating with some pick only swaps that have continued to occur.

Carlton sends 48 and 2021 Rd 3 pick to Sydney for pick 31

Sydney on sends that 2021 Rd 3 pick from Carlton to GC for pick 37

Brisbane sends pick 63 to Adelaide for pick 66 and a 2021 Rd 4 pick (tied to Melbourne)

bornadog
25-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Hately has delisted himself and will be picked up by Adelaide.

bulldogtragic
25-11-2020, 06:46 PM
Hately has delisted himself and will be picked up by Adelaide.

It's messy. I don't like it or Martin last year.

On the other hand, *!*!*!*! GWS.

Axe Man
26-11-2020, 12:29 PM
It's messy. I don't like it or Martin last year.

On the other hand, *!*!*!*! GWS.

Yep. Imagine if Weightman walked to another club for free at the end of next season.

bulldogtragic
26-11-2020, 02:09 PM
Yep. Imagine if Weightman walked to another club for free at the end of next season.

If they killed the PSD and make players enter the ND we might just see a fairer outcome. There's no need for the PSD anymore in any event.

Mofra
26-11-2020, 02:56 PM
If they killed the PSD and make players enter the ND we might just see a fairer outcome. There's no need for the PSD anymore in any event.
Not with the availability of DFA signings.

bornadog
26-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Looks like Frawley to Saints.