PDA

View Full Version : Rating our list 2020 Lachie Hunter 7

Hotdog60
19-12-2020, 03:16 PM
I've skipped Jackson Trengove as he has now retired and the poll would be irrelevant as I assume most would put delist. Well we are into our final 10 to evaluate each player on our list starting with the highest number Lin Jong down to Matthew Suckling.
The poll will run for a week and when your post in the poll if you can give a reason on your thoughts so we can share your insights.
At the end we'll see how our list looks in the eyes of WOOF members.

Hotdog60
19-12-2020, 03:18 PM
A few stats:
Height: 183cm
Weight: 82Kg
Games: 138

Hunter is a versatile midfielder who can win the ball in close as well as on the spread. A neat left foot kick who is comfortable up forward, Hunter will add another level of zip to the Bulldogs forward line and midfield rotations. The father-son selection was recruited to the Club with the Dogs third round pick in 2012 (49 overall). Hunter was a member of the Club's 2016 AFL Premiership team, playing in all 26 games across the season. Emerging as one of the competition's star wingmen, and an influential figure among the Bulldogs' midfield, Hunter won the Charles Sutton Medallist in 2018. Hunter signed a five-year deal in March, 2019, keeping him at VU Whitten Oval until at least the end of 2024.

LINK (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/players/749/lachie-hunter)

GVGjr
19-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Hard worker and a valuable member of our team. Hopefully some of the distractions of 2020 are behind him and he enjoys a stronger 2021. If he could just tidy up some of his disposals he could be regarded as a star player

Hotdog60
19-12-2020, 03:19 PM
This will be another easy one with Lachie I think has improved as time has gone on. His kicking can be a little off at times but an important cog in the Bulldogs line up.

bornadog
19-12-2020, 04:15 PM
Top 5 player in the team. Real link man from HBF to HFF, one of the best wingers in the AFL.

boydogs
20-12-2020, 01:58 AM
I rate him as a skillful small forward which we lack, he seems to evolved into an elite runner winger but he may be able to spend some time up forward for us

Go_Dogs
20-12-2020, 09:19 AM
Critical player for us.

If he can tidy up his disposal and little and impact the scoreboard (and kick straighter) he can make the AA team this coming season. Super important player for our set up. Please keep him on the wing.