PDA

View Full Version : AFL Game Day - 2021 AAMI Community Series

Eastdog
27-02-2021, 10:10 PM
AAMI COMMUNITY SERIES 2021 FIXTURE (All times AEDT)

Thursday March 4

Carlton v St Kilda - 7:10pm, Marvel Stadium

Friday March 5

Collingwood v Richmond - 7:10pm, Marvel Stadium

Saturday March 6

North Melbourne v Hawthorn - 4:10pm, Arden Street Oval

Geelong Cats v Essendon - 7:10pm, GMHBA Stadium

Sunday March 7

GWS Giants v Sydney Swans - 1:10pm, Giants Stadium

Adelaide Crows v Port Adelaide - 4:10pm, Flinders University Stadium

West Coast Eagles v Fremantle - 7:10pm, Optus Stadium

Monday March 8

Western Bulldogs v Melbourne - 3:10pm, Marvel Stadium

Gold Coast Suns v Brisbane Lions - 7:10pm, Metricon Stadium

The Adelaide Connection
01-03-2021, 08:38 AM
I see we have received the ultra prime time billing of 3pm on a Monday while the other 8 Victorian teams have to suffer through traditional, when people can actually watch time slots.

At least it’s a public holiday over here I guess.

Axe Man
01-03-2021, 03:50 PM
I see we have received the ultra prime time billing of 3pm on a Monday while the other 8 Victorian teams have to suffer through traditional, when people can actually watch time slots.

At least it’s a public holiday over here I guess.

It's a public holiday here too, which is why it's scheduled on a Monday arvo.

comrade
04-03-2021, 03:37 PM
Pretty keen to watch the Saints/Carlton match tonight. An actual crowd at Marvel, what a luxury!

The hype train is rolling for the Saints, very interested to see how Max King goes.

bornadog
04-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Pretty keen to watch the Saints/Carlton match tonight. An actual crowd at Marvel, what a luxury!

The hype train is rolling for the Saints, very interested to see how Max King goes.

Do you think Carlton will come good this year? They have some good ins from other clubs, but I still think there may be some issues with the midfield.

comrade
04-03-2021, 04:53 PM
Do you think Carlton will come good this year? They have some good ins from other clubs, but I still think there may be some issues with the midfield.

I think they'll be pushing towards the 8, should be around that 7-10 mark as a minimum. Midfield is a bit light but I like their defence and forward groups. They're kind of like the opposite of the Bulldogs.

HOSE B ROMERO
04-03-2021, 07:30 PM

God i hope not. Only 25 years since their last flag. Long may the decline continue.

comrade
04-03-2021, 08:40 PM
The ball is pinging around, 12 goals kicked with 5 minutes to go in the first quarter.

GVGjr
04-03-2021, 08:44 PM
The ball is pinging around, 12 goals kicked with 5 minutes to go in the first quarter.

Must be the new rules :)

Rocket Science
04-03-2021, 09:11 PM
A combined 18.3 kicked thus far ... what sorcery is this?

bulldogsthru&thru
04-03-2021, 09:28 PM
Seems teams haven’t paid much attention to the saints last year. They’re getting all their goals in the exact same fashion. In the goal square.

comrade
05-03-2021, 09:24 PM
Looks pretty obvious to me that Richmond will once again be the competition benchmark. Doing it in 2nd gear against Collingwood.

divvydan
05-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Completely different game from last night and probably a better representation of what games might be like this year. Both teams doing a good job defensively and some actual pressure is being put on the guy with the ball.

comrade
05-03-2021, 10:42 PM
Castagna giving Libba a run for dankest tatts in the league.

Hotdog60
06-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Well after realizing I can no longer watch live footy through the digital part of my membership I have just informed the club that I wish to cancel from this season as the Digital portion is now useless and I'm having now go back to Kayo.
So thanks to the AFL and their curtailing to the media partners the club has lost a little bit of revenue.
Well done AFL.

Hotdog60
13-03-2021, 05:41 PM
Got this back from the Dogs membership so I'm happy again.

As an existing domestic digital pass member, we are pleased to confirm access to live footy for in 2021 will be provided via Kayo Sports.
In an exciting development for our members, they will not only have access to watch all AFL footy via Kayo Sports but will also have access to a variety of other sports available for their viewing pleasure.
The offer is only available to you as an existing domestic digital pass member and will cover you for a 7-month subscription period or until the conclusion of the 2021 Toyota AFL season. Vouchers must be redeemed before 1 October 2021.