GWS Giants vs Melbourne Manuka Oval 6:10pm Fox

Monday, April 5

Geelong Cats vs Hawthorn MCG 3:20pm Seven, Fox

Eastdog
29-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Bump

comrade
29-03-2021, 01:35 PM
Brisbane are now playing Collingwood at Marvel Stadium on Thursday night due to the lockdowns in QLD.

josie
29-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Feel sorry for lions. How different states can have different mask & aircon rules for quarantine hotels is baffling-not that Qld have confirmed root causes but guessing a link to hotel quarantine and likely weaknesses in program.

bornadog
29-03-2021, 03:46 PM
Feel sorry for lions. How different states can have different mask & aircon rules for quarantine hotels is baffling-not that Qld have confirmed root causes but guessing a link to hotel quarantine and likely weaknesses in program.

they play us the following week in Ballarat, so do they stay or can they go and come back.

On the plus for them is they get the last 4 games of season at Gabba

josie
29-03-2021, 06:07 PM
they play us the following week in Ballarat, so do they stay or can they go and come back.

On the plus for them is they get the last 4 games of season at Gabba

Might help us. Then again their coach seems like a v good coach & father figure so I reckon they will be alright if they do stay in vic until Ballarat game.

bornadog
29-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Might help us. Then again their coach seems like a v good coach & father figure so I reckon they will be alright if they do stay in vic until Ballarat game.

If I was them, I would arrange to accomodate in Ballarat after Thursday's game and see if they could train at the ground?

comrade
01-04-2021, 09:29 PM
Pies on top half way through the 2nd. Pressure has Brisbane rattled.

bornadog
01-04-2021, 10:51 PM
Brisbane looking down the barrel; Lose this and then they play us and they could end up 0-4

jeemak
01-04-2021, 10:53 PM
Oh no, Marcus Adams has just gone off with a small cut on the chin. That'll be him out for the next month or two.

jeemak
01-04-2021, 10:56 PM
The commentators are telling me this is a great game of footy. But I don't know if it is, rather, it's been pretty hit and miss with intensity and skill with some good examples and poor examples of each.

They're certainly talking up the rule changes. Is anyone actually taking count of one on one contests versus previous year averages or are we just accepting there's more of them now?

jeemak
01-04-2021, 11:03 PM
OK, it's looking like it's turned into a pretty good game. Or it's still close which is the next best thing.

Harris Andrews has his arm massacred then, but it was a good goal from Daicos. He's a gun and if his brother is who is supposed to be better comes along then they're going to be fun to watch.

jeemak
01-04-2021, 11:14 PM
How good Brisbane! And how good for Bailey to get the goal he was robbed of last week!

Brisbane should have levelled earlier or put their noses in front earlier. Good outcome, good start to the weekend.

bornadog
01-04-2021, 11:14 PM
How good Brisbane! And how good for Bailey to get the goal he was robbed of last week!

Brisbane should have levelled earlier or put their noses in front earlier. Good outcome, good start to the weekend.

Unbelievable finish

chef
01-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Redemption

Sedat
01-04-2021, 11:16 PM
LOL Pies. That was highway robbery. Brisbane were very poor but the Pies butchered their forward entries all night.

The Underdog
01-04-2021, 11:17 PM
The commentators are telling me this is a great game of footy. But I don't know if it is, rather, it's been pretty hit and miss with intensity and skill with some good examples and poor examples of each.

They're certainly talking up the rule changes. Is anyone actually taking count of one on one contests versus previous year averages or are we just accepting there's more of them now?

Nah, you just give anecdotal evidence of how much better the game looks and how much more scoring there is without any real analysis while neglecting to mention that the AFL CEO’s brother works on your network broadcasts.

Some of the footskills in that game were horrendous. Still Andrews, Mcluggage, Moore and Daicos are absolute class.

merantau
01-04-2021, 11:18 PM
Great win and justice for Zac Bailey. Marcus Adams played well.

bulldogsthru&thru
01-04-2021, 11:19 PM
Brisbane looking down the barrel; Lose this and then they play us and they could end up 0-4

Phew. I'd much rather face a 1-2 Brisbane on the back of an after the siren goal than an 0-3 Brisbane with their backs against the wall.

bornadog
01-04-2021, 11:20 PM
Phew. I'd much rather face a 1-2 Brisbane on the back of an after the siren goal than an 0-3 Brisbane with their backs against the wall.

Me too

Happy Days
01-04-2021, 11:21 PM
So who pays the slightest bit of attention to Neale and makes him totally disappear next week?

The Underdog
01-04-2021, 11:22 PM

It’ll be a tough game. Daniher and Hipwood could cause us some problems.

Sedat
01-04-2021, 11:25 PM
If Brisbane play like they played tonight we will win comfortably. They were largely unimpressive for a top 4 contending team.

Kudos to McLuggage who was exceptional in the last qtr. Excellent young player.

Rocket Science
01-04-2021, 11:29 PM
Lulz at Jeremy Howe fangin' it with the cartwheel behind the mark on Bailey's match-winner.

https://i.ibb.co/yqBPTFb/Screen-Shot-2021-04-01-at-10-23-33-pm.png (https://ibb.co/9W3gXHC)

bornadog
01-04-2021, 11:31 PM
Lulz at Jeremy Howe fangin' it with the cartwheel behind the mark on Bailey's match-winner.

https://i.ibb.co/yqBPTFb/Screen-Shot-2021-04-01-at-10-23-33-pm.png (https://ibb.co/9W3gXHC)

That was funny

comrade
So who pays the slightest bit of attention to Neale and makes him totally disappear next week?

Just send Libba to him and make his night hell.

Sedat

Bailey absolutely flushed thet kick. Nerves of steel.

Bulldog Joe
01-04-2021, 11:36 PM
Interesting game with both ex Bulldogs (Roughead and Adams) contributing in areas we see as a weakness (KPD)

I was intigrued in quarter 2 when I witnessed Roughy outpace an opposition player (Ballenden).

This should be noted for any end of year discussion when someone suggests Ballenden as a trade option for us.

Happy Days
01-04-2021, 11:49 PM
I thought Adams was pretty bad to be honest. His intercept game has almost entirely disappeared and he’s a nightmare by foot if he has to do anything but kick down the line.

bornadog
02-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Grundy had 54 hitouts

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
02-04-2021, 12:08 AM
If Brisbane play like they played tonight we will win comfortably. They were largely unimpressive for a top 4 contending team.

Kudos to McLuggage who was exceptional in the last qtr. Excellent young player.

We'll need to win the midfield comprehensively, Daniher and Hipwood are far too mobile for our talls if they good good supply.

Sedat
02-04-2021, 12:13 AM
We'll need to win the midfield comprehensively, Daniher and Hipwood are far too mobile for our talls if they good good supply.

Their mids were poor and 2nd to the ball for most of the night (except late in the match). On paper they have a very strong midfield but they have underperformed this season so far and aren't working hard enough. On the positive they hung tough really well when not playing at their best, just like they did last week.

Pies moved it too slowly when they had control tonight and they also butchered it going into F50.

jeemak
02-04-2021, 12:17 AM
Ch7 God bless 'em just cut short an exceptional presser from a losing coach. Buckley all but put a line through hit outs as being something teams can dominate from, even those to advantage. Essentially all teams and coaches know who is good and bad at it, and set up their stoppages accordingly, with the difference being which midfield shows up and which doesn't.

I guess this needs to be viewed in the context that having a dominant hit out ruck can mean your midfield doesn't need to be on all the time. Good insights.

While he was clearly angry and things don't seem to be going well for him, he at least answered the questions thoroughly and it was a shame Ch7 needed to get a NAB advert for the rising star nomination for last week in.

jeemak
02-04-2021, 03:50 AM
Their mids were poor and 2nd to the ball for most of the night (except late in the match). On paper they have a very strong midfield but they have underperformed this season so far and aren't working hard enough. On the positive they hung tough really well when not playing at their best, just like they did last week.

Pies moved it too slowly when they had control tonight and they also butchered it going into F50.

They certainly performed poorly in round one, but since have ground out a win under trying circumstances in terms of scheduling and should have won last week against the runners up.

Teams sometimes don't get the results irrespective of effort, sometimes they do. I reckon last week and this week are good examples of that for Brissy. They'll be a formidable opponent next week.

Good to see you posting regularly mate.

comrade
02-04-2021, 07:18 AM
Pies are weird. They were all over Brisbane but went completely back into their shell late in the 2nd quarter after some counterplay.

Feels like Bucks has instilled a ‘don’t lose’ mentality (hence the parking of the bus in our game) and it leads to these sort of panic ridden finishes (2018 GF also).

bornadog
02-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Ch7 God bless 'em just cut short an exceptional presser from a losing coach. Buckley all but put a line through hit outs as being something teams can dominate from, even those to advantage. Essentially all teams and coaches know who is good and bad at it, and set up their stoppages accordingly, with the difference being which midfield shows up and which doesn't.

Coming to Bevo's way of thinking. :)

DOG GOD
02-04-2021, 10:37 AM
A fwd line of Daniher, Hipwood and Cameron will pose problems for most defences, let alone ours. Cameron hasn’t set the world on fire....yet, and we know what Hipwood can be like against us. McCluggage was brilliant, and will need to be stopped, and certainly can’t afford to have Neale rack up 40 possies. It will be tough, but let’s get over NM first. If, God forbid, we lose that, then things can quickly derail.

Great effort by Bris last night, and good to see Bailey kick the winner after what should be been a winning tackle last week.

comrade
02-04-2021, 10:43 AM
I think it says more about Collingwood's midfielders and their coach unable to stop the opposition sharking than it does about the effectiveness of a ruckman. Grundy was far and away the best player on the ground last night, imo.

bornadog
02-04-2021, 10:45 AM
I think it says more about Collingwood's midfielders and their coach unable to stop the opposition sharking than it does about the effectiveness of a ruckman. Grundy was far and away the best player on the ground last night, imo.

28 disposals is a fair effort for a big man

GVGjr
02-04-2021, 11:02 AM

The Collingwood forward line was appalling and they didn't make enough of their chances. Their midfield isn't flash either.
We should have had a 6 goal win against them. Grundy was awesome but it was against unprepared kids and their midfielders and forwards didn't make the most of the opportunities he provided them.

hujsh
02-04-2021, 11:03 AM
My hope is that Brisbane got their accurate game out of the way and go back to spraying it at goal next week

EasternWest
02-04-2021, 07:57 PM
Wrong thread.

Hotdog60
03-04-2021, 09:54 AM
The Suns went alright last night if Tex wasn't riding a purple patch ATM and the Suns didn't lose their ruck they would have won this game.

comrade
03-04-2021, 10:13 AM
The Suns went alright last night if Tex wasn't riding a purple patch ATM and the Suns didn't lose their ruck they would have won this game.

Witts will be a significant loss if he's out for a while. All their back up rucks are injured.

Man, I'm glad we picked up Stef 'The Equalizer' Martin.

Hotdog60
03-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Witts will be a significant loss if he's out for a while. All their back up rucks are injured.

Man, I'm glad we picked up Stef 'The Equalizer' Martin.

Likewise Stef's influence at the stoppage can't be under estimated. Even if he's not winning the tap his strength in there not to be out bodied is an asset.

hujsh
03-04-2021, 11:23 AM
On that game last night... since when is there a second Good Friday game? I thought that whole point is they only do one and tie to closely to the Children's Hospital Appeal? Or has that whole concern just flown out the window?

Kind of feel like it undercuts the 'blockbuster' aspect of the match if there's a Friday night game right after.

Hotdog60
03-04-2021, 12:31 PM
That's just how city hall works. More moola from the networks.

DOG GOD
03-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Sydney taking Tigers to the cleaners right now. Got some good kids, and playing a brand that’s quick and team orientated. Hopefully they continue. I love seeing the Tigers backline in disarray.

ratsmac
03-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Gee Sydney are looking good. They just made Richmond look like Norf yesterday. They have some exciting kids

hujsh
03-04-2021, 04:00 PM
Will put more of the hype on them as well

comrade
03-04-2021, 04:01 PM
Dalrymple + academy kids gifted to them = very quick rebuild

bornadog
03-04-2021, 04:47 PM
DRs prediction coming to fruition

bornadog
03-04-2021, 05:44 PM
Bombres quick start, three goals to zero

bornadog
03-04-2021, 06:23 PM
Saints are the big pretenders, currently 5 goals down against the youngest team this round.

Edit: make that 38 points with 4 to Stringer

chef
03-04-2021, 06:24 PM
Stringer looks in great knick, nice to see.

bornadog
03-04-2021, 06:35 PM
Brad Hill officially over rated

bornadog
03-04-2021, 06:41 PM
Wow Saints getting smashed. 3 min left in first half and 50 points down

Rocket Science
03-04-2021, 06:44 PM
Saints doing their best to sully what's been otherwise exemplary long weekend.

Wake the f*** up you middling at best clowns.

DOG GOD
03-04-2021, 06:48 PM
Stringer has certainly done a Brucey and slimmed down a lot. Moving well. No Ryder and no Marshall mean no Saints. Getting slaughtered out of the middle. Lack of effort on saints behalf as well.

Grantysghost
03-04-2021, 06:48 PM
It's great to see. Just an average organisation.

Grantysghost
03-04-2021, 06:49 PM
Stringer has certainly done a Brucey and slimmed down a lot. Moving well. No Ryder and no Marshall mean no Saints. Getting slaughtered out of the middle. Lack of effort on saints behalf as well.

They've invested 1.5 million + a year in Hill and Crouch.

EasternWest
03-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Stringer looks in great knick, nice to see.

Looks fit. Maybe he's flying?

DOG GOD
03-04-2021, 06:52 PM

And when the team is down, HILL is one of the laziest in the team.

hujsh
03-04-2021, 06:54 PM
I can't take any joy in an Essendon win

Grantysghost
03-04-2021, 06:57 PM
And when the team is down, HILL is one of the laziest in the team.

Unfortunately it seems that way. He's more cream than cake.

Dry Rot
03-04-2021, 07:31 PM
DRs prediction coming to fruition

Yep, I thought the Swans would be good in 2021.

Bevo should show our a team a reel of Swans' forward entries: accurate, well thought out flat kicks to good leads which leaves little opportunity for the Tigers defenders.

bornadog
03-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Port Adelaide getting thrashed by West Coast, looks like we will be top of the ladder after this round unless Melbourne wins by a huge margin to take over our 181.6%

westdog54
03-04-2021, 11:49 PM
Tiger utility knocked out in heavy collision
https://afl.app.link/bYmoGPBA9eb

Great sportsmanship by Dane Rampe to signal to the Tigers bench that McIntosh was in distress and stay by his side until help arrived.

Staggeringly, Rampe was awarded a free from this contest for contact below the knees.

That. *!*!*!*!ing. Rule. Does. My. *!*!*!*!ing. Head. In.

The Underdog
04-04-2021, 12:14 AM
Tiger utility knocked out in heavy collision
https://afl.app.link/bYmoGPBA9eb

Great sportsmanship by Dane Rampe to signal to the Tigers bench that McIntosh was in distress and stay by his side until help arrived.

Staggeringly, Rampe was awarded a free from this contest for contact below the knees.

That. *!*!*!*!ing. Rule. Does. My. *!*!*!*!ing. Head. In.

Its an awful rule which is inconsistently applied. An over reaction to one incident.

jeemak
04-04-2021, 12:19 AM
Yep, I thought the Swans would be good in 2021.

Bevo should show our a team a reel of Swans' forward entries: accurate, well thought out flat kicks to good leads which leaves little opportunity for the Tigers defenders.

Yes you did, and they are after three rounds and kudos to you! Sorry, bully for you!!!

However, I'm probably not going to ask Bevo to barge into the forwards meeting and ask they start looking at others and change things up right now.

comrade
04-04-2021, 08:22 PM
The GWS faux-toughman act is so tiresome. Just giving dumb free kicks. They're an absolute shadow of the 2016 side we beat in the prelim.

jazzadogs
04-04-2021, 11:20 PM
I wish Kozzie Pickett had lasted a few more picks, and we were able to snare him when we got Weightman (who still has plenty of potential).

Kozzie is a pleasure to watch.

DOG GOD
05-04-2021, 09:31 AM
The GWS faux-toughman act is so tiresome. Just giving dumb free kicks. They're an absolute shadow of the 2016 side we beat in the prelim.

And it’s so great to see.

comrade
05-04-2021, 09:47 AM
And it’s so great to see.

They’ve now lost Cogs, Davis and De Boer to injury. Very likely to end up bottom 4 this year.

westdog54
05-04-2021, 09:48 AM

They're a shadow of the 2019 team that beat US in the finals. 1

And any semblance of team morale they may have had will be our the window with their captain on the sidelines.

Surely Cameron won't survive the season.

jazzadogs
05-04-2021, 10:34 AM
They're a shadow of the 2019 team that beat US in the finals. 1

And any semblance of team morale they may have had will be our the window with their captain on the sidelines.

Surely Cameron won't survive the season.

Hope they bring in Brad Scott. Long may the faux tough men continue!

Twodogs
05-04-2021, 06:42 PM
Chris Scott looks like a clown with that haircut

bornadog
05-04-2021, 06:46 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR70xexc3Qov9lEMPFG2_Ek3XXSmoSW_1WhsA&usqp=CAU

https://www.woof.net.au/forum/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAoHCBYWFRgVFRYZGBgZGhgYGBgYGBgZGRgZGBgZGRgYGBkcIS4lHB4r IRgYJjgmKy8xNTU1GiQ7QDs0Py40NTEBDAwMEA8QHhISHzQrJSs0NDQ0NDQ0 NDQxNDY0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NP/AABEIAKgBLAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAQIDBAYAB//EAD0QAAIBAgQDBgQEBQMDBQAAAAECAAMRBBIhMQVBUQYiYXGBkQcTMqEUQrH RUnKSweEjYvAVgvEWM0PC0v/EABoBAAMBAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQABQb/xAAmEQADAAICAgEEAwEBAAAAAAAAAQIDERIhBDFBEyIyURRxsWFC/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDyhzIXMc5kbRBxhiiIZwMdEx4ixt4t4xxxjDHxpgOGm MMeRGmAIk6dOnHCgyRGkU4Tji0rTmeQCGsNw9UUtVFyRomoIO4JsdrRX0HZX wXC6lW2XKAb2LMBt4b/AGtLdDhSMgu93LEBQDa2ykNa12bSx84U4XSdyTTT8pQZR UkEAEaDr6S1W4Y6WzpYaAgD6rWsR76xXeg6YExHZhx9DIx1sudSXy75Lb26b wQcI6khltbrYD3MPYymyte Uk7Ly8jKf42slyGbXfXfwI9YyoVg/IQbHeSKsJ4P/UUh1pk20 lNuWcaAyticMUOxtyJlppN6EpP2RKJIsYscWmhIk2TB4peQKZaw EZyLaeMnWl7GlsiLxrITC/wCBVCNbmQ1XUHXSRq0vRRS37BTUm6Rhpw2WXJrFw2GDQLN/wLgz1RLSIiaHiuBAGkFpgzvvDzTBxZWSkTJFoQlTwsk/DyboZSDloSRcITyhbDYO5mgwXCweUnWTQ8xsyNPgruO6t5RrYN0OUqbjwns3 BuHLa1pcxHAabG5UXjxe0LcaZ4RUpSrUW0N16EG4lJ0sakUokVhGxyY68W8Z HCccOAjgkfTSTBINh0VmSRssvFJC6TtnaKhESTMkblMJxHHKIuWS4ZCWFv8A nOccX8Fg7WdrZfXf22Fpqez3ADjXzkFKKHVvzO3QdBtcwTwzBu9tQb91QRcD XUg/fTpPaOyeEppSVAPpX3Nt5GnseUQYbhq0kCogVRsAI2tQU6EaCaKu3dsOUFV3 W8hUa TRL38GX4vwdXByoL 0xvEOzFUnRLi9zrbyGs9UyRGw9501S9AqJZ4txXgtaiuYoLWsbG9h4 PjKWCx90KOSRplvra19AeQ12nrvFMLyIHrznlHaXhXyKhK3CNqB06r6cvPwl seTb0/ZO8elteiJrco2S0qWZEYEXNwb6ai3P3jEQ38pvm052Y6lqtFunRsLmObHlfp kVfE2S3OUi17TJVOntmhJJF81zfNeVK12OYnntOrP3bCVlJ6zkBhHF4tcgA3 i8Px W0GPrFonQwtHI1KYxHBD9JTw1ZVzAC4B0gKlV1sYUoDu6QNHLoP4REqLdd YkowkB4CsyOCOe4mswzhxcSb6GSIsPhrGHsGlhB9FwCQfvK3E MBVypvzkq7KT0afD4kg93SXDxdv4b s8xTjjK1yx95HV4 1/qMK2gPsixNOBcUk0OLgTFCWlHUBXGsjlqqkgyy2iDY2SIsQLJ6SwM5ElNZYR J1FJfo0ZKq0WmSoKMacPCy0JIMLF5DcQJ EnfhYc/DRrYadyO4AF8NH0cN3Sdj16Aa pJtClTDwPjK9iQNhp 8ZVvoWp12aPsbQapiURR3Qp08QRe9v az2ZlTDjM7AAakmee/CTh63artpYX/AHmy49hvmMLqXsL5B boDpoP2iVrZ0 im3bPD5iCxAva9v2lj/qNGtYo4P7zFcbOIbujB0gCStgGLLY2GYhrA O3jJOC8IZWDlGT IaW35e0nS67KS zbZOhjSjD83pA/aF3pUsynkAOup/yJlcPisaalkrICdQj1FHoF39oqWx6bSNti3zA5t5hu2FMPSsd8wsft/eH8BxVw3ysVTALaBwwsCelt5n 2llXW XNlNt97XhlNWhXW5aMpgQQro35dfLqf0jqWl4lKoQRdg2mjDmtzofEXklI8p slvTRmpemV1pktrtHOne0ll7KI1NdYiCyq68oxaUnqprIajm8ICFxrI1axk9 WRPT7sYA5qeoMI0W7soUrlZLQrcorGL2HfvQxgMWUe99DAeGxID23vLFYNew k6Q0vsO8V4geVvSAzXL7e8k Q1TnZF3PWQYhkXupqfCKkFsou3e3vFuZwXUXi1H10GkcUM4l4MxJhU0CZTxO FmiYFqgLVEhyy1Vp2MjCQtaJkSpJ0WOVJIiSdMpKLGGWFKKynhqULUaWkhXZ plCU0ltKcalOW0SI0Nog VGPTl0rI2WcEHVqcrdi8IamIa1g UZc6hgA1RUY2PhpfxMJ4lbDWUeyOLFPiKIpBzBqV76DuFlA/7wvtGW2mJTSaZu yFLJVrooGVHKi38zCbJwPrHlM3wJPltWU2v8w3IN7m194WOJtF32LogxQLNq F87AmcuDzWJvbYHy385UxfEULWU6j6jyX/ADB1PtWS7K1FkpoDkqlxqV3ut7i/lB7KcdIu4iqM631F e2sFcX7L06y5AALEtvqSbXuxuTsN kr4ntLh2ZKatdm20J8Rc8of4fiPmIH0uCVbwKmx99/Wcm5C0qRk14HUp2UuXQG6almQD8uY6lf0g/4iIpo0zexuSd o/ebbF4xQbAa MxHaNDWxJpgXCKL2/3a38NAJ0v79k6T4mEw9QKVt5n3hdcIws1t5WqYdfxNNVBAOTMrG5BOtj6WPr NbxmwKKo5S1ZOHa QY8PPp/BmcTTJMrvdRCNYgMYMxFTWMmSpaehfn3GsjDjeRNIiYRR71QTHE5hpKwpxUY qYwCcVCBaNpjWNZrxyPFCOViGuIbwYzC7G0F4PDFjD9CmqrrqeQiUxpExZsg VdoMVgASNzpLWNYtubCU0SKgnA62i5pMmHJ1jvwph2Bmo/DSticLpD70pVr0puMuzF4/DWMHZJp J0YDyaydvRWVsjSnLFOhJqNGXqVCZars0zIuFpQgiSOlSllROSKIaqydBIZY pCU47A60PSleJXQLvfyAJv7S2mgikzuAjsyHGMY30IpW 7EWIB6DlM3hGZai1FNijq6k8mzDLf1H6zRdoalqh8VuB4agGZl2uCN72a/PQnTy5wSJT2eycIxpdTVaymqFqFReykjLa/mB9usvcQxmSiXvy6zK8DqH8FScNqqFS2xAVrWHU6Ac4mKxTthrvpY7X1vfn6 208DIVPY810NweNZczWzXvfXYnY2HlaMxS1DdghIax1ve5G9vAzP8Xq4igtM L3VqLnJAuS1zdT5AqfWDKPabELoWDW/iv/wDUiPMNro5tfOzQ4twHV2TKVJOo9jY k0PZvGjLUAO7ZyOlwBb3BmQwfaCpiHFKooJa UgaghSf7GFuz90Lljv3fW9/XcxLl67KTWvQdqV7knxgbF4wJ8/EldD3Rc/WQAqgeFz9jJa2JBvZhz1J00Fzr7 xmXZ3xRCbU0JtbW5AYk vLynY437Bd6ZT4DSapXFRte8WJPNjNdiVGe55CCuHAIw00AsJaxDM73TUGNm W9FPGekwBxGt32gsvrC3GMIUbXnA5SVjWjLf5MSpUvGZorCMMcQmzxA2siAj ik44nzCJTOshk BpktFfQUtvRqeCUlJC8yJLWQoXvyNh5SvwlDnFuU2NLgIekzse82gmflvbNW TEpSSMVWp3iUKFjrtL74J0Yq4tb7zlp3jbM iajgwRpLH4A9JPw kxIUc4UelY2zr7xHWhlLfosVDIHWN/EAxr1haelsyaA3FV3gJKesMcRq3vB1ITPko04o S1Qpy9SpyCgJeppM2 zRrQipHERxEjdpaRWNMsUWlB3MmpsZomSVUEkePy30lWlLtKdSJp7Ml2oZVe x3ZRfrl6DpzmUrWtdfG/lPTOLcNp1gA41GxGhmH4nSoUnZBc2XQjWzEjx6SbhrsPNPoP9hy7YaqtzlWo CNdsy3O 30j3mhwPDkdM7m6qdVv4318NiZW7AYAPgqh2 a72P8oCr9wYQ4RSzipTOmUWKXNx1B9QPMCR3umhqWkmWXOHqIoaxykkE8jqv 6EiD04Hhs2YIhPVip 5EFYnA1abslxlBJvtex2PhuPSV6L1zcb5fzddL5h6KYNMdWvkPf8ATaNN2qo qZ2UouWwVARaw/wBx5nppMhiazowQjKwOvvY e8JYfFPmuyGya2O1 V dtR7QfVp/PrZrWB1Njaw8PtCl8sWq29Io4mvkp3Bs7MVWzWPMlr9Bf3Ii8EqZb6kliuo3 BW7A/rr4wVxfN85lFzl7qgchYbAeMLcDwrFhv3QS3QEgALfrGf49AS77CboGOYC19 bAWF dvC8O9nKC2NxB4pSzhK/y/KSptrRVdMi7b8NGQOJgGSezYrBitQ15ieYcT4WyMe6bXhxV1pi5J72AmWNC3 lmrhzIMtpfZHQgFo1jJVpk8o9MKW0AnbO0Q0KZY2Ah7C4X5f1bmE CcHCLnYawyvDUfVxJ8aybUmrBGnyZH2cwt1ZyPKbGm/ l5Wg2lRCoEQaS/hU7hEjcOftY St1sGYzChzKS8NsYbZBa5MiQgnSSVNE3O yiKOUabwH CrKSBYgkm531mqqgR6NTtqNYW0UxU52jKpiYlbFaQSK8hrYiehVmeMO2S161 zFoCUka5hHDJIPdPo1OVCL HEuoZVpC0c9cCXx M37MeTPMkztIWeVamIlZ682R46Xsx15LfoI3ElRoGGK8ZMMXKqJRJ5KYYWuB EfHDrAT4gk2FyeglXEVijKrG7MR3QdgeZIgqJDN0G8djzkIB1P6c5lcDwlsR iEpBguY6sdbC4BNue8KYirqCdrWkWHr/JrJVH0/S38raE mh9JLPL4PiUw0na5HreB4SuHpLRp3yoCAWNySSWZj4kkwRi89Kv8xBqQQ1ra g7Xvvv4Q9g8Rnoo 5I156jQn7QLxd Yni8mns9PiqWmBO03ERnB0Gaxa5Gg038eWnSUuC4pM7EkEEeotbW/Mnb1lrjfD/nIhWxcDnzHQ/vM/g FOWKuSttLXl1kTW2T k16C3aLii1AEoqM2l2GnW4v6 lpFgMJ8tAu5I7x8f2GsTD4IB7i2nT9z 0r9oeIhF Wh7zjU/wAKcz5nYevSLt21MjKVjXKgfw5QcSagsQ7uOt0GgProZqURBotgDrbaZPAd3 vHbZYR4piitIsDqLWPP6hY 9p6bwS41 jz/AK1K9/sOFIxqd5Qp8RbKrkZlYA25jrLeD4gjuUUnMMpIPjrbzmTJ49T37RqjNNdejb 8NpWpgeEjxHCqbalRLmDHcE6u0xPo0a2Y7jPZdHHc0PhBuC7HKDd9ZtXF4jJ F516TG4IAt2dpZbBRBi8JRG0E12SD8Rgi5su8HKg8UUEpX8o 4EvHCFFs28G4iez4k6x7KTpIK4MgiEdhpAOAcwzSfTWR8rG98idz8mb4k1RC SpJG9jLfCsVnQsRYjeW8fY6SDBUrK2UXnntJipNDa9feUPxJj6j6yK0RBf/DHtIrEmTFbyxh6E2TDt9D85hbY7BYQsQACSdgAST6CH8PwWuRcUX9VsfQHUw z2TdKNNqpQM7sUXqAoG3mT9hLHEe2IQd1LsbgNpbXU2PP0lFXG KW2Z7p2tt6Rka7spKsCpBsQQQQehB2lV6sPYTiOGd2fEjPVqWsuuVFAABNt2 IAPgLTNcVZVqOqfSGIXyvtN PNNNyl2jzsuCpSpvp hlStIGqTRdk x9TGnN8xEQfVdg1S3VUH6tYecN9rezFLBGm1MEoykZnszB1tfW3MG/oZT6idcfklwaWzCUsM7/QpPjsPcwinDMou72/2r/wDo/tHVMedhp1PMwXi8UDz18DGYEthF8Wn0IAFG5HPzPOZ16xesW8dJHVqsLgaAx mCS736amRqttItMqVsMYeqHWx3lluG1RTLtSc0jpnyNk1271rR/ZY0ErhqwDC4yq5ATVhcueYAvYWuSRyFj6J2n7YoUfDoAylHRmAT5bF0IAp6l iFJ rQaG19ItZWnx0Msa1vZlOyfGmQ/Ic6j6L7Oo5fzAe4HhNRVpLU2Nr7239p5jicUisoZrEMD3Tqtje m02/AON0q4UhgrjRkJtfxW /lPP8rDxrlPr/DZ4 Xa1Xv/AEIPhcpKg7DS nvIa FVgAxAOwIGsKV1BvtBWMxSUgajkWXW9wLnkLmY1tvSNXpbYF4xU/DIbjO50ToT1boJmOG8Lq16gH1O7elz gAHoBLnF N0qwd9SykFQbhSM2XKD1sekZw3tGlNldQyspvtcbWIBHheepgxKJ22ts8/PldvST0aDivYrE0aedgrKurFWAsBe jW6GZjFI2Vg1xYDSxuO m/tNkfiap pWcFGVlsR3jbK6Na6kd7 rSwAAEdn DPimUU0ZaZGXM2uVASQC2mY68ugl4pvqiNTKW17K60v9NMpuB0/SV8KPl1MzKygm5uCL 89m4H2Lo0LNbM1tS2v22hfG8CoVVyuikeIENZp9CzjpdnnFHtbSUBb8ozEdr afKGeLfDWkbmkxQ9L3X2MAv8ADKsf/lX k/vM/wDHxV3s0/WtfBSrdsFGwlCr20bksMj4V1DvWH9H ZcofChPz1XPkAIP4 JHfXsyo7Yv0kidrnGttZrU FlEfnf3hbAfDzCobsmY/wC43/WOsWJfAry2/kxmAxuKxTgohK9dl95tcF2SZ1vUax6LNRhMIlMBUUADoJdVozrS1PQZul8mR p9lit7N5aSji8MUurC36TfgyviMIjizAGJVOlplFnr57PMsSsfwquqk3Ok1f FOyqupyHKft7TD8S4XWoXzr3dswOkw1iaey85JpaF4gqM7FCDzsIL YY2k5U3Hr4xXfWSqex2tAGlThvhfAa9YZkTu7Z2IVfTmfQQfw7BPXqrSS2Zr 6nZQBck gnrOAw/y6aU830Iq3Gl8osT6nX1nqZKWFJL2YZ3le36KuH4QlOkiHXID6s1yzepJmc4/2X aM9HuuuyMe63UC/wBJ 00WJxIYlVN7c72lcVnQG5LoTp/Gvh/uH3mFZGq5L2aXKc8WeZJwupSdWqALrqCdR4HxncYRWxBtoAFzfzEXP2IM9Dx WHSsDpdht1Hh/ief8ZpFMU6kWFlYeIIsT7qR6TR4r5ZG2S8rfBL9BXsdxc0cTTb8ucIw/2OQhv5XB9J6D8VQPwat/DWTXzRx 08Zp1LM4Gm1v7TWdv 2X4kUKFJv9PIr1LfmqMtwh/kvqOpPSbbX3KkY49NGNqV7nLsLE JlVRyEYG1 0MYLhFRlD5LKdncqiG/8AC7kBvS8dfcB9A2sgGnh94/D4bItydT k0J7MVQe8D17tHEv7FaWU hlHFcOANjWAO1no4lT9qZh18g79FB6dxYytWwxtozDwube0M0 GG5HzaFxuDUCkeauAR7RzcIqm RVqW3FJ0qN55EYt9pzlUuzttMzBwtt1iJSZTmUlfHlCjsMtiNjY EXYX/LEeOSnNhLBdqqypkfv6d1gbHTkx3t4wJxLiT1Wu/eC7A3CDwVf7mFOzuFR8Qgq6oQzMLDVURjludFBN 8dBG9qsDSp4hkpABAFawfOAWUNbMSSbXA1O4MgsMTTaXZV5ac6b6AAW gFhCGDwrsVRAWY6AKNTGIs9j G2DwgQMuU1Ld4kgt/gSnU9k/fQN7KfDYtZ8V55Bt/3HnPUsFgEpKFVQANBYSytuUdI1TY6lI6NY2imQu0VILEd7xyyMR6mMAeRI2W SiRssCCyImI8cyRGEYUYoj1aIY2844nUx2aQK0XPBoOyb5k81 J3HcpSglrnVvAchPQ6raE E8K41XNfiLg8nt6LaHSXbO730aXhHAC9MM51Muf lz1l7DYkoAOVoWp4xbTE LZp 5I87 H1DNWqVTsiZR/M5/ZT7zV4zF02f5Tkm pA9CNphOwPFrM9Am2c5wbdBYj9D7ytxxK71C1N2Ki o7o9OvpK TTrI9iePOpNc3AgjFkxDkE91SQcvgDzlB OvScJXQg2JBGoIva4g/st IYOXdwosFJANzqGBB9I/iqfMqDO5zqLKCoC2529v0mbSNJoG4kjJemTnNrEf3B29ZhO0OKJxNibj5YS5 5m c3/AKobSpkFjsJkOIVC7sW3JLKf7TX4s9uv0ZvIrrj yCtVI15jQ n0mMd9VI/iB95HWYnU7jRh1HWMoNcgef6X/tNjrvRlSDXCsOqKtRgGdyxpqwzIihimdlOjtmBAU6DKSQbi2q4ZWZWOKrBnH epq cCoHZRZ6eYHvKGXlZcw52mU4ZjkOVKocZAQjplY2zFgrIxANizWIYchYzTYT tNTo0wquTlZmRmw1N3ps1gxps1Wyk5R18JeXKjXz8kLVOv8NB8mlQZ6gpsWV U bmGaopqKVp4ZV1L1H tyWXWwOl1NP/pz0lcPxWtSVXKDK RGKjvpTz1QMyXXNY2H0glgQM9h 06JnyVsXZsxYKyJcsbliwZu8TbW14Kr8URrBaGZVvl ZUqMRc3NgjKoBJvoOZk2l yi3 jVUex/ynqVa71axpFHdchC13cFlRazPfKO6XqEZQM2ul5mKNVqlRgqhmLE2pC6jvHV LbKOR6SJ LtstOio0H/tI g2F6gY6Rj8Rqv3XqMU5rfKn9AsPtGiuPydUqi7xrvsl2BdUArOCGDMGcgZh9 bKhRS2tyNza5CY2rcBR9I2lmq5ayrKtdL2VdSSB6 EWn7DJpexjZK7Pp3KRYXyfUXpoLZyBfvncjz5EjxHs6a IerqFYggG38Cg6qSDqDreHOxvBflqXO7qAdxpcG32E0T0wNhPPz Q96k2YsK/9GWw3ZdAtiICx BqYOoK1EkWN9NrdD4T0KUOL4UOhBHKQx5qVbbLXjlrSNX2R4 uKoq4OuzDmCNxNCDPJfhdg3TEVhc5BYW8evtPWCZsevgyLa6ZztIyJ15S4px FKCF3ICjUkwpAZavFBmLq/EPCD84 8kwnb3CubCovqbRuLBs2tMxzQXw/itOr9DBvI3hBniNBTOaRNErYhVFybCZDjXb3DUSVzgsOS6n7RkgNmsLRmcdZ 4/xL4oOxIpJYdWP9hAjdvMWTfOB4W/zG0A9 BjlM8Y4R8R6qsBVW69V/aeqcE4wmIQOhBvA1o7YVYXE837U9nMmJGJQb6P8A2M9IlTiOHDoQekS9uWkP DSpNnnpxRtrEGKM7EUMrFTyNpFknmba9no6lnmPCcb8mvTq7hHBI6qdGHsTN 1iK1NnJBGU94W5g6idOm7yvaMXjhrCYpMgVQABBvG6akA8 RG4M6dMqNT9GV4hUJ7ubp7jlBdfv6HQj/AJcTp09jFKULR5l03T2UydbN6H 0hpiz287eoM6dEoaS7hUJc5Rc2sB1J/8ABl hwCo5BdlW w1Y w0 86dM/kZajSR6XheJjyrdGiwPY6kLZ2d oBCi/pr95r37H4ehRzsqLYEgMpc3tmtmNze1/DSdOkoqqT2xvM44HP00jPVMDT3yJ/Qv7SYYZALqqjyUD9BOnTI7Z68cWk9Iy3aI5apAGpVfa0Z2VwPza4uNF1nTp6 fJ/RX9I czJfya/tnsuGoBVAHSJUQTp0wssvZVciQOLzp0mygd7MYEIpYD6jczQOZ06b4/FGKvyZEDMJ8VMVlwxX IgfedOlF7J16PFXEr1FI2iTo7Aj0j4R8TVC6Mdbgj2E9eXEoRvOnQM482 J/aHIoo03szXuQdhznkruDrvFnTjkNBEcs6dOQWSgTYfDvjLUsQKZPcfYdGnTo wp7gj3AMVp06SHMV2jwmR8w2MDXnTp52f8jfg/E//2Q==

whythelongface
05-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Easter Monday blockbuster, meh. Sure the last 10 mins was exciting but the rest of the game was average at best.

bornadog
05-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Easter Monday blockbuster, meh. Sure the last 10 mins was exciting but the rest of the game was average at best.

To me a blockbuster is when two teams in top 4 are playing. Hawks are bottom 4

comrade
05-04-2021, 07:09 PM
Mark O'Connor will definitely go to Bont when we play the Cats. Hope we're ready for it.

soupman
05-04-2021, 07:24 PM
Geez Howe (twice) and Frost killed them with ball in hand that game. That Clark goal was great fun.

Geelong were a pain to watch, so slow, and Hawthorn were frequently their own worst enemies.

Jiath is something though.

jazzadogs
05-04-2021, 07:35 PM
Terribly boring match. The Hawks played exactly to the Cats hands with their forward entries - long, deep and poorly targeted - perfect for their intercepting brigade.

It's incredible that they were able to get so close at the end, even with their terrible skills and decision-making. Are the Cats no good this year?

Twodogs
05-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Terribly boring match. The Hawks played exactly to the Cats hands with their forward entries - long, deep and poorly targeted - perfect for their intercepting brigade.

It's incredible that they were able to get so close at the end, even with their terrible skills and decision-making. Are the Cats no good this year?

The clown was entertaining though.

EasternWest
05-04-2021, 09:25 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/nhHMBzNt/scott.jpg (https://postimg.cc/LnbHMHHy)

Twodogs
06-04-2021, 12:21 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/nhHMBzNt/scott.jpg (https://postimg.cc/LnbHMHHy)

Actually a Court jester is what he looks like. Someone to juggle and fart at will in front of the king.

Sedat
06-04-2021, 03:43 PM
Would they have bothered to get Crouch if they knew Treloar was gettable?

That's a shame.

azabob
06-04-2021, 04:05 PM

That's a shame.

What's even better is Footy Classified asked did Collingwood push the wrong guy!!

Perhaps they should've looked at DeGoey or Sidebottom was the discussion!!

comrade
06-04-2021, 04:07 PM
What's even better is Footy Classified asked did Collingwood push the wrong guy!!

Perhaps they should've looked at DeGoey or Sidebottom was the discussion!!

Sidebottom was horrible against the Brions. Torched the ball all night long.

Happy Days
06-04-2021, 04:22 PM

That's a shame.

I said this at the time. Treloar would’ve been a perfect fit for the Saints.

Grantysghost
06-04-2021, 04:44 PM

That's a shame.

It's a terrible shame isn't it. They've gone way too heavy on recycled v the draft.

Membrey, Ryder, Butler, Higgins, Steele, Howard, Jones, Hill, Hannebery, Frawley, Kent, McKernan, Wood, Carlisle?
That's a chunk. Some decent players there but their drafting hasn't really given a lot and that's a big investment in recycled players albeit some would be cheap as chips.
Hunter Clarke looks sublime, King clearly a massive talent, Marshall, Gresham look good but I think they've done poorly in the draft overall.

Compare to the Tigers they have Lynch, Prestia, Nankervis, Houli, Caddy?

Not sure what they were thinking with Crouch.

bulldogsthru&thru
06-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Is Dan Butler going to become the next Gowers or Lloyd for the saints? Amazing first season but then will fall away to the standards that got them traded/almost delisted in the first place. His stats are awful to start the season. He's got 1 goal from 3 games and is averaging 8 disposals.

bulldogsthru&thru
06-04-2021, 04:52 PM
It's a terrible shame isn't it. They've gone way too heavy on recycled v the draft.

Membrey, Ryder, Butler, Higgins, Steele, Howard, Jones, Hill, Hannebery, Frawley, Kent, McKernan, Wood, Carlisle?
That's a chunk. Some decent players there but their drafting hasn't really given a lot and that's a big investment in recycled players albeit some would be cheap as chips.
Hunter Clarke looks sublime, King clearly a massive talent, Marshall, Gresham look good but I think they've done poorly in the draft overall.

Compare to the Tigers they have Lynch, Prestia, Nankervis, Houli, Caddy?

Not sure what they were thinking with Crouch.

It was looking like a great strategy last year. Although I had my doubts to its effectiveness long term, I certainly didn't think they would crash so soon. It's a long season so they still have time to right the ship. But they could be 0-3 and that includes poor performances against GWS and essendon who both should end up in the bottom half of the bottom 10. I think they are really missing Ryder and Marshall. Their over-reliance on small forwards means they need that height and contested marking ability both bring. Without them, too much is being left to their awful midfield.

DOG GOD
06-04-2021, 05:44 PM
It was looking like a great strategy last year. Although I had my doubts to its effectiveness long term, I certainly didn't think they would crash so soon. It's a long season so they still have time to right the ship. But they could be 0-3 and that includes poor performances against GWS and essendon who both should end up in the bottom half of the bottom 10. I think they are really missing Ryder and Marshall. Their over-reliance on small forwards means they need that height and contested marking ability both bring. Without them, too much is being left to their awful midfield.

Agree. Ryder and Marshall are massive outs. Most of last year, their mids got first use. But different right now. The opposition are killing it out of the centre, putting immense pressure on the likes of Howard.

King needs to start leading at the ball. He’s no longer the Giant playing under 18’s outreaching or out muscling the opposition.

More than anything, it’s their skill level that has severely dropped off. They are lucky to hit 1/5 targets atm, by foot or handball. Massive 3 weeks for them with WC, Rich and Port. Their year could be officially over with 3 losses there.

Twodogs
06-04-2021, 07:46 PM

That's a shame.

I'm devastated.

Bulldog Joe
06-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Agree. Ryder and Marshall are massive outs. Most of last year, their mids got first use. But different right now. The opposition are killing it out of the centre, putting immense pressure on the likes of Howard.

King needs to start leading at the ball. He’s no longer the Giant playing under 18’s outreaching or out muscling the opposition.

More than anything, it’s their skill level that has severely dropped off. They are lucky to hit 1/5 targets atm, by foot or handball. Massive 3 weeks for them with WC, Rich and Port. Their year could be officially over with 3 losses there.

Form wise you can't see them winning any of those.

Ryder would be at best underdone if picked for any. They need a massive lift from Hill, Crouch etc

soupman
06-04-2021, 11:53 PM

That's a shame.

A few clubs got screwed by doing the right thing and not leaving their homework to the night before.

St.Kilda would have been much better off with a discounted Treloar than an expensive Crouch.

Essendon could have not bothered with the debacle that was the Dunkley deal and instead been the good guys and offered Treloar salvation for a late second rounder.

Carlton could've grabbed a gun midfielder to help take the pressure off Cripps, instead they went out and grabbed a half back flanker at a premium price that they hope can be a quality mid.

Geelong would probably have baulked at Treloars age, but instead of their remaining cash going towards an at the end Higgins and Smith they could have gotten themselves a pretty good double act with Dangerfield.

Arguably two of those clubs (Essendon and Carlton) would've been ranked as the clubs Treloar would make the biggest difference at, instead he goes to a club where he is arguably not even in the best 2 mids, and has to play off the wing half the time.