PDA

View Full Version : Ticketing for 2021

Pages : [1] 2 3

bornadog
12-03-2021, 04:10 PM
The Western Bulldogs will play Melbourne in the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final on Saturday 25 September at Optus Stadium in Perth. The match start time is 5:15pm (AWST) local Perth time (7:15pm AEST - local Melbourne time).

Club and AFL members will have access to 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets during dedicated on-sale periods via Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13005B130133C202?f_mode=highdemand&did=member).

Tickets will go on-sale for Western Bulldogs members on Tuesday 14 September.

>> BUY NOW >> GET YOUR 2021 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL TICKETS VIA TICKETMASTER (https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/25005B1B93193084?f_mode=highdemand&did=member&spMailingID=7320994&spUserID=NDE3MTU0OTk5MTczS0&spJobID=1340855712&spReportId=MTM0MDg1NTcxMgS2)

Sunday, September 12
AFL Gold and Medallion Club
9am – 3pm (AWST)

AFL Silver
11am – 3pm (AWST)

Monday, September 13
Melbourne Members
Priority 1: 9am – 5pm (AWST)

Priority 2: 11am – 5pm (AWST)

Priority 3: 1pm – 5pm (AWST)

Tuesday, September 14
Western Bulldogs Members
Priority 1: 9am – 5pm (AWST)

Priority 2: 11am – 5pm (AWST)

Priority 3: 1pm – 5pm (AWST)

Thursday, September 16
General Public On-Sale
10am (AWST)

Any tickets not taken up during the first Melbourne member on-sale will then be added to the Western Bulldogs member on-sale.

Any tickets not taken up following the Western Bulldogs member on-sale will be included in the General Public on-sale from 10am (AWST) on Thursday 16 September.

The AFL and Western Bulldogs reminds all members and fans to continue to follow the advice of their respective state government and not to attend matches if feeling unwell.

The AFL and Western Bulldogs strongly encourages fans to only purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.

Four things to remember before purchasing your finals tickets

1. Members will require their HOME member barcode to access the priority on-sale. This barcode can be found on your membership card, or via your MyBulldogs account here (http://westernbulldogs.com.au/memberbarcodes). You will need enter this barcode when prompted to access the club member priority on-sale. Eligible members will also receive an email from the club on the afternoon of Sunday 12 September with your barcode.

2. Members can purchaseone(1) ticket per membership to the Toyota AFL Grand Final. A maximum of eight (8) tickets can be purchased in one transaction. If purchasing tickets to sit with other members you must do so in the one transaction.

3. As part of an enhanced effort to support contract tracing,a name and mobile number must be supplied for every ticket that is purchased.

4. Tickets will be available via Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13005B130133C202?f_mode=highdemand&did=member). If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13005B130133C202?f_mode=highdemand&did=member) account, we recommend you set one up ahead of the on-sale. If you do have a Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13005B130133C202?f_mode=highdemand&did=member) account, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your password now than have trouble logging in during the on-sale.

Western Bulldogs Member Access To 2021 Toyota AFL Finals Tickets & Member Barcode Use

Based on Western Australian state border restrictions as of 24 hours prior to the first Grand Final on-sale, only Western Bulldogs members who reside in Western Australia OR reside in states with open borders to WA should be eligible to purchase tickets for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final. Currently Northern Territory, South Australia and Tasmania have open borders to Western Australia (Updated: 11 September 2021).

Due to current border closures and the on-going COVID-19 situation within New South Wales and Victoria in particular,the Club understand and acknowledge that the majority of our membership base will be unable to access the game.

However, access member barcodes will be active for the member on-sale on Tuesday. Sharing your member barcode is at the discretion of the individual member such that friends, family or colleagues in Western Australia (or states with open borders to Western Australia) can utilise it in the on-sale allowing more people Made of Red, White & Blue to attend.

If you have recently changed address or reside in a location that allows you to attend the match, please note that your membership barcode will also enable you to access the club member priority on-sale.

Priority On-Sale Windows and Purchasing Tickets

There are two/three priority on-sale windows for Western Bulldogs members on Tuesday 14 September.

The Priority 1 window is for all eligible access members in Western Australia, members in states with open borders to Western Australia, and Charles Sutton Premiership Circle members.
The Priority 2 on-sale window is for EJ Whitten Social Club members.
The Priority 3 on-sale window is for all other Western Bulldogs access members.

Members can purchase one (1) ticket with each membership, up to a transaction limit of eight (8) tickets. You will need a membership barcode for each ticket you intend to purchase.

Please note that memberships will only be activated to purchase tickets in their respective and subsequent priority windows. Only memberships that fit the Priority 1 criteria detailed above, can purchase tickets in the Priority 1 window.

Priority 1 members will be given an exclusive two-hour window to purchase their ticket to guarantee access. Any Priority 1 member who does not purchase in the designated time frame (9am-11am AWST) or elects to purchase with a Priority 2 or Priority 3 member will have waived their right to a guaranteed ticket. Priority 1 members can purchase a ticket outside their guaranteed window, however their access to a ticket is no longer guaranteed.

Ticket Prices

Ticket prices for 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final at Optus Stadium in Perth are as follows below. Additional ticket agent transaction fees will apply. There are no junior prices.

2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final – Seating Category
Adult
Concession

CATEGORY 1
$450.00
$383.00

CATEGORY 2
$405.00
$344.00

CATEGORY 3
$375.00
$319.00

CATEGORY 4
$330.00
$281.00

CATEGORY 5
$275.00
$234.00

CATEGORY 6
$185.00
$157.00

Accessible Seating

Please contact Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Line if you have wheelchair, companion card or special needs booking requirements.

Accessible Bookings for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final will open Sunday September 12 at 9am local Perth time (AWST). Please note that nothing will be processed until the members’ eligible on-sale time has commenced. Members will need to include all relevant membership barcodes and their club and priority group on the form. They will have the opportunity to indicate which price categories they desire.

Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating hotline is 1300 446 925 or you can submit your Accessible Booking Request via Ticketmaster’s online form here (https://help.ticketmaster.com.au/hc/en-au/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000116133).

The Ticketmaster Accessible Bookings team are available 9am – 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and 9am – 5pm (AEST) Saturday and Sunday seven days a week.

Have you got any further questions?

If you have any further questions regarding 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final access and using your 2021 membership to access tickets, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or call 1300 46 36 47.

The Bulldogs Bite
12-03-2021, 04:16 PM
Good thread BAD.

Can we pin this topic?

Grantysghost
12-03-2021, 04:19 PM
AFL Members get priority over Dogs' members. That's a bit rich at our home games.

Eastdog
12-03-2021, 04:29 PM
AFL Members get priority over Dogs' members. That's a bit rich at our home games.

I’m with you Grantysghost. I reckon our members should be getting the priority for the home games but it is what it is.

EasternWest
12-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Good thread BAD.

Can we pin this topic?

Nobody knows how.

bornadog
12-03-2021, 04:33 PM

They own the stadium :D

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
12-03-2021, 04:41 PM
I have a couple of people in my group who don’t own phones that will show tickets the only solution the club gave is to print the ticket confirmation email and hope the gate attendants will accept it.

Eastdog
12-03-2021, 04:42 PM
They own the stadium :D

Yeah true BAD.

Axe Man
12-03-2021, 04:55 PM
I have a couple of people in my group who don’t own phones that will show tickets the only solution the club gave is to print the ticket confirmation email and hope the gate attendants will accept it.

On Monday I attended with my Dad and my 2 young kids. Obviously the kids don't have phones so the attendant just scanned all 4 of the tickets from my phone and we all walked in. If you want to sit together one person will need to book all the tickets anyway.

Vred
12-03-2021, 05:16 PM
Missus is Collingwood Member, I'm a Dogs member, if we use our membership tickets we're basically screwed if we want to sit together? I haven't been to the football in a long, long time, so unsure exactly how it works.

Axe Man
12-03-2021, 05:26 PM
Missus is Collingwood Member, I'm a Dogs member, if we use our membership tickets we're basically screwed if we want to sit together? I haven't been to the football in a long, long time, so unsure exactly how it works.

I would say so. Collingwood members have 3 priority periods on Tuesday to get their share of tickets which may be fully exhausted before us dogs members get to fight over around 4,000 tickets on Wednesday. Doesn't matter how long it's been since you have been to the footy, this is new territory for everyone. Some may consider sitting apart from their opposition supporting partner a blessing!;)

comrade
12-03-2021, 05:47 PM
My brother is MCC so I'm hoping he can snag a a visitor ticket on Monday morning.

SonofScray
12-03-2021, 07:16 PM
Good thread.

The system in place will end a 50 year tradition for my family all going and sitting together.

LostDoggy
12-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Just notify Ticketmaster and they will eventually send a paper ticket. That' what they did for me for the Melb game last week.

Eastdog
12-03-2021, 08:56 PM

Yeah my brother is a Pies supporter but at the game we sit in our own areas when it is the Pies and Dogs :)

bornadog
12-03-2021, 11:46 PM
Good thread.

The system in place will end a 50 year tradition for my family all going and sitting together.

How many? Is there a limit for ordering tickets together?

Eastdog
13-03-2021, 12:23 AM
Good thread.

Will be great to see your FFC banner again SOS. Not sure if you were still displaying it over the railing in 2019.

SonofScray
13-03-2021, 09:14 AM
How many? Is there a limit for ordering tickets together?
21. The limit is 6.

Just thrown too many barriers in the way to make it worthwhile even trying to organise. We had reserved seats for a long time, but eventually moved to GA to accomodate all the new friends and family that joined in.

Glad we can go, but the way the inconvenience has been passed down the line to the consumer is a bit shit.

Happy Days
16-03-2021, 12:33 PM
So is the away member redemption thing no longer going ahead?

Axe Man
16-03-2021, 12:45 PM
So is the away member redemption thing no longer going ahead?

Why do you say that? It's still scheduled for tomorrow as far as I know.

bornadog
16-03-2021, 12:57 PM
Why do you say that? It's still scheduled for tomorrow as far as I know.

Yes it is.

Just make sure you have the right barcode. There is a different barcode for away games and home games.

Members should have got an email from club yesterday with the right barcode for round 1

josie
16-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Was able to secure tickets at rear of cheer squad this arvo.

Got sms reminder at just 3:54pm. Was not able to purchase them until hour or so later due to work commitments. Depending on your these "ticket windows" seem rather unfair.

Anyhow - hubby & me going so YAY. Let's hope it's a win for us. GO DOGS !!!

SquirrelGrip
16-03-2021, 11:21 PM
Was able to secure tickets at rear of cheer squad this arvo.

Got sms reminder at just 3:54pm. Was not able to purchase them until hour or so later due to work commitments. Depending on your these "ticket windows" seem rather unfair.

Anyhow - hubby & me going so YAY. Let's hope it's a win for us. GO DOGS !!!

So how do the cheer squad tickets work and are the guaranteed seats before all others? If so, why don’t we all join the cheer squad?!

josie
17-03-2021, 01:15 AM
So how do the cheer squad tickets work and are the guaranteed seats before all others? If so, why don’t we all join the cheer squad?!

Not guaranteed but yeah a window before some other members. Good point. Wonder what the big clubs do if too many to fit into allocated cheer squad seats? View not as good as elsewhere but the excitement of yelling with the cheer squad & great atmosphere if we winning makes up for it plus you can always watch replay for bits you miss. It is a dry area which some do not enjoy!!
And of course you agree to code of conduct.

Axe Man
17-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Not guaranteed but yeah a window before some other members. Good point. Wonder what the big clubs do if too many to fit into allocated cheer squad seats? View not as good as elsewhere but the excitement of yelling with the cheer squad & great atmosphere if we winning makes up for it plus you can always watch replay for bits you miss. It is a dry area which some do not enjoy!!
And of course you agree to code of conduct.

Poor view, code of conduct, dry area! I'm out! :D

HOSE B ROMERO
17-03-2021, 10:42 AM
just heard Ameet Bains say there will be only 3000 tickets available today. Worse than finals allocation.

bornadog
17-03-2021, 10:42 AM
just heard Ameet Bains say there will be only 3000 tickets available today. Worse than finals allocation.

I thought it was 5000? Well good luck to everyone getting a ticket.

choconmientay
17-03-2021, 11:03 AM
Anyone managed to get through?

Grantysghost
17-03-2021, 11:11 AM
I've had no issues getting an away member ticket this morning.
Was a bit of a queue but once in could select section from the map and purchase accordingly.

Axe Man
17-03-2021, 11:13 AM
I got them ok but couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get them for free. Didn't want to muck around too much so ended up taking 2 tickets on level 4 for $8 each plus booking fee.

It had been published that there were about 4,000 tickets available for Bulldogs members.

HOSE B ROMERO
17-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Got 2 tickets. Had to pay an additional $36 for an upgrade. ??

Grantysghost
17-03-2021, 11:15 AM
I got them ok but couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get them for free. Didn't want to muck around too much so ended up taking 2 tickets on level 4 for $8 each plus booking fee.

It had been published that there were about 4,000 tickets available for Bulldogs members.

Good point, I chose lower down and it was $18. But I'm ok with that don't like high up at G but expected they would be the free ones.

Grantysghost
17-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Got 2 tickets. Had to pay an additional $36 for an upgrade. ??

I wonder if the GA section was free. I chose the WB priority allocation.

Axe Man
17-03-2021, 11:19 AM

Yes it was confusing. I went back and forth a few times but didn't want to risk missing out.

choconmientay
17-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Couldn't get the free tickets for 3 people in GA and had to pay the extra for our seats.

SonofScray
17-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Got two tickets in the paid section. Everything was snapped up incredibly fast.

Ozza
17-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Ended up on Level 4 after paying extra.....not a great result.

And email confirmation says I've been sent an SMS with the tickets.......yet to receive and sms and ph number is correct. Hmmmm

Axe Man
17-03-2021, 11:34 AM
Ended up on Level 4 after paying extra.....not a great result.

And email confirmation says I've been sent an SMS with the tickets.......yet to receive and sms and ph number is correct. Hmmmm

Only 1 of my 2 tickets has come through by sms so far. Give it some time I guess.

I'm just happy to be going, most members will not be there.

Grantysghost
17-03-2021, 11:35 AM
I received SMS not long after I purchased ticket. 10 mins max.

As long as you have the confirmation you'll be able to get it sent to you, might just involve contacting Ticketek if mobile info is incorrect.

Edit : If you check your email confirmation there's a link on that page about half way down under "Important Ticket Delivery Information" that takes you to your ticket. It has the QR entry code on it.

bornadog
17-03-2021, 12:06 PM
I received SMS not long after I purchased ticket. 10 mins max.

As long as you have the confirmation you'll be able to get it sent to you, might just involve contacting Ticketek if mobile info is incorrect.

Edit : If you check your email confirmation there's a link on that page about half way down under "Important Ticket Delivery Information" that takes you to your ticket. It has the QR entry code on it.

I got the sms and saved the ticket to apple wallet.

dadsgirl16
17-03-2021, 12:30 PM
Managed to get 4 but had to pay for the upgrade..behind the goals so near cheer squad I guess

bornadog
17-03-2021, 12:47 PM

According to the club yes
40 minutes ago

UPDATE: We’re half way through our away member on sale for Rd 1 and there are still $0 tickets available.

Members need to select the ‘General Reserved’ seat category order to view and redeem these.

Grantysghost
17-03-2021, 12:47 PM
Deleted duplicate.

Grantysghost
17-03-2021, 12:51 PM
According to the club yes
40 minutes ago

Not sure whether or not that information was articulated prior to sale I need to recheck my email. Would've been handy information.

comrade
17-03-2021, 12:52 PM
The communication from the club seems to be lacking here. Plenty of people have coughed up and despite the club advising there would be no booking fees, Ticketek are slugging them. The ticket companies are barely better than a ponzi scheme.

Axe Man
Not sure whether or not that information was articulated prior to sale I need to recheck my email. Would've been handy information.

Agreed, the terminology used was confusing.

bornadog

they followed up with this:

If you go to this link → https://bit.ly/3tszod3 and then follow these steps:

Enter away barcode > WB Priority Allocation > General Reserved - you should have the option for a $0 ticket.

The Bulldogs Bite
17-03-2021, 01:40 PM
Also paid the extra.

Not something I'll do every week, but it's Round 1 - how could I not!?

bornadog
17-03-2021, 06:00 PM
Tickets still left, but right in the last few rows of the stands - a long way up

WBFC4FFC
17-03-2021, 06:07 PM
Tickets still left, but right in the last few rows of the stands - a long way up

Did not have a chance to organise it today. Tried ringing the club but this was after 4pm.

One question, as my Membership Pack has yet to be delivered: There are no 18-game Memberships this season? This is what I usually buy but when trying to get a seat for the game, it says I have to pay $23.

bornadog
17-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Did not have a chance to organise it today. Tried ringing the club but this was after 4pm.

One question, as my Membership Pack has yet to be delivered: There are no 18-game Memberships this season? This is what I usually buy but when trying to get a seat for the game, it says I have to pay $23.

Only tickets left are General Public which you have to pay for.

HOSE B ROMERO
17-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Bought the 2 tickets this morning($36) but only received the one ticket soon after. As GG stated, can probably use the link in the ticket confirmation.

Grantysghost
17-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Bought the 2 tickets this morning($36) but only received the one ticket soon after. As GG stated, can probably use the link in the ticket confirmation.

As long as you have the QR code on your phone you'll be fine. We've been going to A League games and the scanners are pretty good at picking them up. Just make sure you have your brightness up.
A few mates and I go to a league and we generally just screen shot the tickets and share them before the game so you have a local copy, never had an issue.

AshMac
18-03-2021, 09:44 AM
I think it’s AFL members of a competing club at 10 and then everyone else at 11

AshMac
18-03-2021, 09:46 AM
Do you need to book seperate tickets for kids? Might take my 6 and 4 year old with me next arvo game - because I hate actually watching the footy when I’m there 🙄

Axe Man
18-03-2021, 10:16 AM

Same thing happened to me, second ticket never came through via sms but can still access it via email link.

Do you need to book seperate tickets for kids? Might take my 6 and 4 year old with me next arvo game - because I hate actually watching the footy when I’m there ��

Pretty sure everyone needs their own ticket, even if they are free kids ones. I had to do it for the pre season game for my kids.

WBFC4FFC
18-03-2021, 05:23 PM
Only tickets left are General Public which you have to pay for.

Rang the Club and they said that the Pies/AFL allocated a pitiful amount to the 18-Game Members.

I did not have a chance to get on at 10am yesterday. (Was in meetings until 3pm non-stop)! Pretty poor that you do not get given a reasonable time-period to get your ticket that you have already paid for! I have the Bar-Code and there are tickets available still yet i cannot access my ticket!

The Pies/AFL, after the year the fans endured in 2020, delivering pitiful allocations are an abomination!

bornadog
22-03-2021, 12:28 PM
This year is going to be tricky for ticketing so if you are not aware:

Make sure you have your barcode.

Round 2 v West Coast at Marvel

Tuesday, 23 March, 10am: AFL Members

Priority 1: from 10am
Priority 2: from 11am

Tuesday, 23 March, 1pm: Western Bulldogs Members
Priority 1 (Gold Members): from 1pm
Priority 2 (Silver Members): from 3pm
Priority 3: (Bronze, Country, Interstate, Ballarat Members): from 5pm
Off-sale 9am Wednesday 24 March

Wednesday, 24 March, 10am: Away Members
Off-sale 12pm Wednesday 24 March

Wednesday, 24 March, 1pm: General Public (subject to availability)

Click this link:

Ticketing Tips | Home member access for Round 2 (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/886418/ticketing-tips-home-member-access-for-round-2)

UPDATED

Your barcode is different for home games - make sure you have the right one.

Click this link:

Ticketing Tips | Home member access for Round 2 (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/886418/ticketing-tips-home-member-access-for-round-2)

Eastdog
22-03-2021, 08:17 PM
Yep looking forward to redeeming my ticket for Sunday. I’m in the Silver category Level 1. Go Dogs!

SonofScray
22-03-2021, 09:42 PM
Reading through some of the print, I hope that all the Gold and Silver members don't just forgo the Lvl 1 and 2 seats leaving us GA members with no where to go!

Axe Man
23-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Reading through some of the print, I hope that all the Gold and Silver members don't just forgo the Lvl 1 and 2 seats leaving us GA members with no where to go!

I understand what you are saying but this game won't sell out, everyone that wants to go will get a ticket.

Edit: And that was when it was 50% capacity, looks like it will be increased to 75% for round 2.

comrade
23-03-2021, 11:18 AM
I've got a mix of bronze and gold barcodes to arrange tickets this afternoon - can I get them all together?

Axe Man
23-03-2021, 11:24 AM
I've got a mix of bronze and gold barcodes to arrange tickets this afternoon - can I get them all together?

Apparently not:

Members wishing to sit together must have the same tier of membership product. Gold Members can only book with Gold Members to access Level 2 seating; Silver Members can only book with Silver Members to access Level 1 seating; Bronze, Interstate, Country and Ballarat members can only book with one another to access Level 3 seating.

comrade
23-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Apparently not:

Ridiculous if so. I'll give it a crack and see how it goes.

bornadog
23-03-2021, 11:27 AM

Won't that depend on where you want to sit?

Gold entitles you to level 2, and will cost $10, but bronze on level two will be a premium upgrade of $49.

Pretty sure you can all sit together on level 3, but you may have to log in when Bronze members tickets are available, ie Priority 3

comrade
23-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Won't that depend on where you want to sit?

Gold entitles you to level 2, and will cost $10, but bronze on level two will be a premium upgrade of $49.

Pretty sure you can all sit together on level 3, but you may have to log in when Bronze members tickets are available, ie Priority 3

We just want to sit on level 3 so I'm hoping when I log in at 5pm, I can use the mix of gold/bronze codes to do that. The info on the Dogs site isn't really clear.

SonofScray
23-03-2021, 02:07 PM
This is the issue I face with my friends and there is just no clear pathway where it can be achieved without risking someone missing out.

Axe Man
23-03-2021, 02:42 PM
This is the issue I face with my friends and there is just no clear pathway where it can be achieved without risking someone missing out.

The capacity at Marvel is now 43,440, nobody is missing out. I'm not sure what you can do if you want members to sit with non-members though.

The bulldog tragician
23-03-2021, 04:09 PM
anyone else having trouble? barcodes being rejected?

GVGjr
23-03-2021, 04:13 PM
anyone else having trouble? barcodes being rejected?

Are you using the right one? AS BAD pointed out there is different codes for home and then away games

dadsgirl16
23-03-2021, 04:19 PM
I am in..aisle 38

HOSE B ROMERO
23-03-2021, 04:22 PM
logged in at 3, told i was next in the queue, flipped to next window, and now 20 minutes of the blue wheel doing its thing...

dadsgirl16
23-03-2021, 04:24 PM
don't wait for that wheel thingy...above it asks are you a member?.. I clicked on that and got straight in

bornadog
23-03-2021, 04:28 PM
I am in..aisle 38

Level 2, aisle 37

HOSE B ROMERO
23-03-2021, 04:38 PM
don't wait for that wheel thingy...above it asks are you a member?.. I clicked on that and got straight in

Thanks Dadsgirl16. lvl 1 aisle 42

Eastdog
23-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Level 1 Aisle 36.

Eastdog
23-03-2021, 04:52 PM
I am in..aisle 38

Not too far from me. I’m assuming your Level 1 as well dadsgirl16?

The bulldog tragician
23-03-2021, 04:54 PM
Bar codes were correct but it wouldn't accept my mother's. She is unwell, and another family member was going to use hers. Either the number she sent me was incorrect, or it won't mix gold and silver. I've had to give up.

Axe Man
23-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Bar codes were correct but it wouldn't accept my mother's. She is unwell, and another family member was going to use hers. Either the number she sent me was incorrect, or it won't mix gold and silver. I've had to give up.

That is what it says on the website, I quoted it on the previous page. Doesn't make much sense but apparently you can't book different membership tiers together.

choconmientay
23-03-2021, 05:15 PM
L1, 41 Row E for us.

bornadog
23-03-2021, 05:16 PM
That is what it says on the website, I quoted it on the previous page. Doesn't make much sense but apparently you can't book different membership tiers together.

I know someone did use Gold with the Silver time slot and it worked.

Axe Man
23-03-2021, 06:00 PM
I know someone did use Gold with the Silver time slot and it worked.

That's not the same thing though. The tiers progressively go on sale today and remain open until 9am tomorrow morning. Mixing barcode categories in the same booking appears to be an issue though.

comrade
23-03-2021, 06:09 PM
I was able to mix and match gold and bronze and book 3 tickets on level 3. Not sure how, but it worked.

jeemak
23-03-2021, 06:24 PM

Trag maybe have a go now that all of the tiers have opened up......you might be able to get level 3!

dadsgirl16
23-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Not too far from me. I’m assuming your Level 1 as well dadsgirl16?

Yep level 1

The Bulldogs Bite
23-03-2021, 07:00 PM
Level 2 Aisle 41 for me.

Eastdog
23-03-2021, 08:53 PM
Level 1 Aisle 36.

Normal reserve seat Level 1 Aisle 33 Row K but will be good seeing the game from a different spot near there.

The bulldog tragician
23-03-2021, 09:33 PM
I found it all very clunky but I did have the wrong barcode for my mum. I was all set to nab great seats on the wing too. Well, live and learn I guess :mad:

Eastdog
23-03-2021, 09:34 PM
I found it all very clunky but I did have the wrong barcode for my mum. I was all set to nab great seats on the wing too. Well, live and learn I guess :mad:

Are you going to keeping trying again TBT?

Eastdog
28-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Away member on sale for the Dogs v Roos game Wednesday 31st March 10am-12pm.

General On Sale Wednesday 31st March from 1pm.

Eastdog
29-03-2021, 12:20 AM
From Ticketmaster website. Will probably get an email tomorrow about the ticketing for the Good Friday match.

ONSALE TIMES
Priority 1 Home Member Onsale
Tue 30 Mar 2021 @ 13:00
Until:
Wed 31 Mar 2021 @ 9:00

Priority 2 Home Member Onsale
Tue 30 Mar 2021 @ 15:00
Until:

Priority 3 Home Member Onsale
Tue 30 Mar 2021 @ 17:00
Until:

Away Member Onsale
Wed 31 Mar 2021 @ 10:00
Until:
Wed 31 Mar 2021 @ 12:00

General Onsale
Wed. 31 Mar. 2021 @ 13:00

bornadog
29-03-2021, 06:28 PM
UPDATE for Latest Round

Round 3 away game v North Melbourne at Marvel

AFL MEMBERS

Tuesday March 30th

* 10am Gold and Silver members of competing Clubs
* 11am All Remaining AFL Members

Western Bulldogs members (away)

Wednesday March 31

* 10:00am through to 12.00pm

General Public

* Wed. 31 Mar. 2021 from 13:00

Remember away games barcode is different.

Away members will receive a FREE ticket for level 3, or you can pay for a seat on level 1 and 2

Axe Man
29-03-2021, 06:35 PM
I'm a bit confused. I just have a regular membership, yet the email says I have away access and can get a free ticket for level 3. I thought round 1 was a once off benefit for paying membership in 2020?

bornadog
29-03-2021, 06:39 PM
I'm a bit confused. I just have a regular membership, yet the email says I have away access and can get a free ticket for level 3. I thought round 1 was a once off benefit for paying membership in 2020?

I have the same. I never buy away membership, but looks like they have accounted for it this year and given us a freebee, probably due to last year?

Eastdog
29-03-2021, 08:36 PM
Away members will receive a FREE ticket for level 3, or you can pay for a seat on level 1 and 2

So during the away member sale between 10am-12pm we can get Level 1 or 2 seats if we pay a bit more?

bornadog
29-03-2021, 08:37 PM
So during the away member sale between 10am-12pm we can get Level 1 or 2 seats if we pay a bit more?
I believe so

Eastdog
29-03-2021, 08:39 PM
I believe so

Will see how we go on Wednesday. It is just good to be going to the footy again. Hopefully another Dogs victory on Good Friday to keep that 100% record.

azabob
29-03-2021, 09:02 PM

Actually I read it as to upgrade it needs to be during the general admission sale.

bornadog
30-03-2021, 02:52 PM
Ticketing Tips | Away member access for Round 3 (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/893079/ticketing-tips-away-member-access-for-round-3)

Western Bulldogs away members will be eligible to redeem a $0 ticket to the Club’s Good Friday (4:20pm, 2 April) clash against North Melbourne at Marvel Stadium.

The Bulldogs will return to Good Friday football for the first time since 2017, participating in the Kick for the Kids clash raising funds for the Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal.

Below is the essential information you’ll need to redeem your ticket as part of Wednesday (31 March) morning’s away member priority on-sale window (10am-12pm), via Ticketmaster.

(https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/25005A77A414275B?f_mode=Highdemand&did=member)
1. Your away member barcode

You will require your AWAY member barcode to redeem your $0 ticket for Friday’s twilight clash match. This is different to your home membership card barcode which you would have used to redeem tickets for our Round 2 home match against the Eagles.
An email will be sent to all away access members on Monday (29 March) afternoon containing this. If you did not receive this by Tuesday morning, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au with your correct email address using the subject line ‘Please update my email’.
Members can check their individual barcodes themselves too via their MyBulldogs account?here (http://westernbulldogs.com.au/memberbarcodes).

2. Away club member on-sale window

Western Bulldogs members with away access can redeem their $0 ticket in the Level 3 General Reserve (Beyond Premium) between 10am and 12pm on Wednesday 31 March via?Ticketmaster.

REDEEM TICKET | Bookmark this link to the Ticketmaster purchase page for the match.
(https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/25005A77A414275B?f_mode=Highdemand&did=member)
After this time, any remaining tickets will be opened to the general public for purchase from 1pm, Wednesday 31 March. Subject to availability, away access members yet to redeem a ticket will have a secondary opportunity to access tickets at this time too. Members wishing to upgrade to seats across Level 1 and Level 2 will be able to do so by paying the relevant upgrade fees. This opportunity will only be available in the general public on sale.

3. Selecting your seat

Upon entering the Ticketmaster website via the link above, there are two ways to select a seat.

To redeem a $0 ticket members must select section Level 3 Beyond Premium and choose a seat(s), subject to capacity.
Select 'Best Available' - you will be allocated the best available seat(s) on Level 3 Beyond Premium subject to capacity.

4. Tickets will be on-sale via Ticketmaster

Tickets for this away match at Marvel Stadium are available via Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/western-bulldogs-tickets/artist/1055618?utm_campaign=tickets&utm_medium=navmenu&utm_source=WBcomau&f_useNewSearch=true&f_showBarcodeNumberInTicketStub=true). If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up now. If you do have Ticketmaster account from accessing tickets to previous Marvel Stadium matches, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your password now than have trouble logging in on the day.
5. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends
You will be able to book up to six (6) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will need to submit each individual away member barcode as part of the booking process. There will be no guest passes available, you will need away member barcode for every ticket you look to redeem.
Members can check their individual barcodes via their MyBulldogs account here (http://westernbulldogs.com.au/memberbarcodes).

6. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access

Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access Marvel Stadium you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster. Members will not be able to scan-in to games using their membership card due to contact tracing and social distancing restrictions. Ensure you save your tickets on your phone so you’re ready for match day.

7. Accessible ticketing

Patrons requiring accessible seating will have the option to call Ticketmaster’s Marvel Stadium hotline 1300 883 622 or complete the form?on Ticketmaster’s website (https://help.ticketmaster.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360006283094-How-do-I-purchase-Accessible-Seating-Tickets-).

The Ticketmaster Accessible Bookings team are available 9am – 5pm (AEST) seven days a week and forms should be completed as early as possible and at least 24 hours prior to the event.

If you have any further questions regarding away match access for Round 3, or using your 2021 match, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au.

bornadog
30-03-2021, 03:33 PM

This should answer your query: Looks like we were given free upgrades

Why is my 'Away games upgrade' not visible on my membership card?

For 2021 all members who received a FREE upgrade to away games will not see this referenced on their membership cards.
The FREE access members receive will be in the form of tickets that will need to be redeemed at no charge via the relevant ticketing agent.

As capacities for AFL venues are still being confirmed ahead of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership season the details for when these tickets go on-sale are yet to be finalised.

Please be assured that your away game access is part of your 2021 membership on details on how to redeem your FREE tickets will be confirmed once the relevant information becomes available.

Axe Man
30-03-2021, 03:46 PM
This should answer your query: Looks like we were given free upgrades

Why is my 'Away games upgrade' not visible on my membership card?

For 2021 all members who received a FREE upgrade to away games will not see this referenced on their membership cards.
The FREE access members receive will be in the form of tickets that will need to be redeemed at no charge via the relevant ticketing agent.

As capacities for AFL venues are still being confirmed ahead of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership season the details for when these tickets go on-sale are yet to be finalised.

Please be assured that your away game access is part of your 2021 membership on details on how to redeem your FREE tickets will be confirmed once the relevant information becomes available.

Seems that way. I thought the free upgrade was just for round 1, or perhaps another game if you didn't take it up for round 1. I guess we will see if it continues throughout the season. I'm not complaining though.

Eastdog
30-03-2021, 08:33 PM
Actually I read it as to upgrade it needs to be during the general admission sale.

So you could redeem the free Level 3 ticket using the away access barcode then if you wanted upgrade to Level 1 or 2 by paying extra when the general sale starts from 1pm no barcode with that one.

choconmientay
31-03-2021, 11:23 AM

I was able to pay the extra 15$ for the upgrade to L1 during the member sale.

Grantysghost
31-03-2021, 11:27 AM
I was able to pay the extra 15$ for the upgrade to L1 during the member sale.

Same. It kept trying to put me up the back of lvl 3 but I eventually got 1.

comrade
31-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Same. It kept trying to put me up the back of lvl 3 but I eventually got 1.

All the tickets I was offered were in nosebleed rows. Tried probably half a dozen times for something better but no bueno. I expect the crowd to be relatively light on so I plan on just moving to some better seats once the game starts :D

NoseBleed
31-03-2021, 11:31 AM
What's wrong with the Nosebleed rows? (Other than the crappy TV's, and the tiny tiny dots on the field?).

Axe Man
31-03-2021, 11:33 AM
All the tickets I was offered were in nosebleed rows. Tried probably half a dozen times for something better but no bueno. I expect the crowd to be relatively light on so I plan on just moving to some better seats once the game starts :D

It's a bit silly. North and AFL members have had their chance so we should be getting the best of what's left.

It's weird I am able to book an additional ticket for a 1-5 year old with my membership, but not for my 7 year old. Am going to wait until 1pm and the general public sale.

The Bulldogs Bite
31-03-2021, 11:50 AM

Painful!

I feel like Ticketek is much better.

I ended up in L3 A10 Row L ... after it was offering me U, X and a few others right at the back.

EasternWest
31-03-2021, 01:48 PM
What's wrong with the Nosebleed rows? (Other than the crappy TV's, and the tiny tiny dots on the field?).

https://i.postimg.cc/bYRqVW42/nGMrD.gif (https://postimages.org/)uploading pictures (https://postimages.org/)

bornadog
31-03-2021, 03:52 PM
BALLARAT GAME

Priority 1

* Ballarat Members or home access members with a Ballarat add-on club member on-sale window, between 11am Tuesday 6 April and 9am Wednesday 7 April March. Reserved seat cost $0 (includes Coterie members)

Priority 2

* All Western Bulldogs members - From 3pm on Tuesday 6 April
Note You must purchase a ticket, your membership does not give you access

General Public

* 11am Wednesday 7 April.

I will update again as needed - refer OP

1eyedog
04-04-2021, 12:06 PM
E.J Whitten Social Club is now filled to capacity.

azabob
04-04-2021, 12:32 PM
E.J Whitten Social Club is now filled to capacity.

I can’t remember the capacity and I’m kind of surprised it’s now at capacity

Grantysghost
04-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Good news we just need a back of jumper sponsor!

comrade
04-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Good news we just need a back of jumper sponsor!

Come on Disney!

GVGjr
04-04-2021, 08:18 PM
Come on Disney!

Legit question but can we play at Marvel and have Disney on the jumper?

The Underdog
04-04-2021, 09:10 PM

I couldn’t see why not. Disney put out Marvel product so shouldn’t be any conflicts (at least as far as the AFL are concerned)

Eastdog
04-04-2021, 09:12 PM
I can’t remember the capacity and I’m kind of surprised it’s now at capacity

I joined the social club for the start of 2016 season. So lucky I got in when I did to get the GF ticket. Still remain a social club member and a good chance we may need it again for the GF if all things go well.

bornadog
04-04-2021, 11:44 PM

Not sure what you mean? Marvel is owned by Disney

Eastdog
04-04-2021, 11:48 PM
From wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Entertainment

Marvel Entertainment, LLC (formerly Marvel Enterprises and Toy Biz, Inc.) is an American entertainment company founded in June 1998 and based in New York City, formed by the merger of Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc. and ToyBiz. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, and is mainly known for its comic books by Marvel Comics, as well as its forays into films, including those within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

GVGjr
05-04-2021, 12:11 AM
Not sure what you mean? Marvel is owned by Disney

I'm asking if a company is likely to have two versions of a major sponsorship

bornadog
05-04-2021, 09:59 AM
BALLARAT GAME

Read this link for all info

Ticketing Tips | Member access for Ballarat (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/894354)

My Summary

Priority 1

* Ballarat Members or home access members with a Ballarat add-on club member on-sale window, between 11am Tuesday 6 April and 9am Wednesday 7 April . Reserved seat cost $0 (includes Coterie members, but check link for more accurate info)

Priority 2

* All Western Bulldogs members - From 3pm on Tuesday 6 April
Note You must purchase a ticket, your membership does not give you access

General Public

* 11am Wednesday 7 April.

comrade
05-04-2021, 10:50 AM
I won't be getting on first thing this time.

HOSE B ROMERO
05-04-2021, 01:49 PM
What's Mars stadium capacity under covid restrictions?

azabob
05-04-2021, 02:36 PM
I won't be getting on first thing this time.

Are you a Ballarat member? I'd log on right away and see what tickets come up and then just keep an eye on it.

bornadog
05-04-2021, 02:47 PM
What's Mars stadium capacity under covid restrictions?

One stage it was 8500 (75%), but I am not sure if that was revised

comrade
05-04-2021, 02:50 PM
Are you a Ballarat member? I'd log on right away and see what tickets come up and then just keep an eye on it.

Yeah, I am. Good idea, I'll see what they're offering but if it's crap, I'll hold off. Sucks we can't just have our normal reserved seat.

comrade
06-04-2021, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I am. Good idea, I'll see what they're offering but if it's crap, I'll hold off. Sucks we can't just have our normal reserved seat.

Ended up getting offered seats in the Western stand, close enough to wing so happy with that.

bornadog
06-04-2021, 12:09 PM
Ended up getting offered seats in the Western stand, close enough to wing so happy with that.

I am in the same stand

Grantysghost
06-04-2021, 12:31 PM
I got standing for 0 dollars so I'm ok with that.
Might need the winter gear!
Does the stand block the wind there?

GVGjr
06-04-2021, 12:32 PM
I got mine easy enough. Looking forward to this game.

comrade
06-04-2021, 12:34 PM
I got standing for 0 dollars so I'm ok with that.
Might need the winter gear!
Does the stand block the wind there?

In Ballarat, you don't block the wind. You simply embrace it.

Grantysghost
06-04-2021, 12:36 PM
In Ballarat, you don't block the wind. You simply embrace it.

Haha, Gold.

OK I'm getting winter gear out out the vacuum seal.

comrade
06-04-2021, 12:38 PM
Haha, Gold.

OK I'm getting winter gear out out the vacuum seal.

Good decision. There is a reason Kathmandu jackets are the unofficial uniform here :D

dadsgirl16
06-04-2021, 12:40 PM
I am in..Northern stand on the wing (sort of)

bornadog
06-04-2021, 12:41 PM
I think rain is forecast for the weekend

Smads57
06-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Got tix in Northern Stand. A couple of years back when we played at Mars and it was pelting down rain (literally horizontal rain), those sitting in the Eastern Stand were absolutely drenched, so suggest any seats in Western/Northern stands will be better protected.
I guess if you think about it, the weather generally comes from the west/northwest....

Axe Man
06-04-2021, 04:40 PM
I think rain is forecast for the weekend

High of 15, 1-2mm of rain forecast.
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Really those are positively tropical conditions compared to what it can be like in winter up there (eg v Port in 2018).

Happy Days
06-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Why am I being told I have to pay $59 a head for tickets I was told that I would be so lucky to get for $10 each?

bornadog
06-04-2021, 06:23 PM
Why am I being told I have to pay $59 a head for tickets I was told that I would be so lucky to get for $10 each?

Sounds like you are trying to reserve a seat in the stand and you are not a Ballarat Member, or have Ballarat add on.

Grantysghost
06-04-2021, 06:26 PM
Sounds like you are trying to reserve a seat in the stand and you are not a Ballarat Member, or have Ballarat add on.

Same happened to me, only option was standing for free or seating for $50+.
I'm ok with standing, old school I like it.

bornadog
06-04-2021, 06:28 PM

Don't you get a ticket through Player Sponsor?

I have Ballarat 2 game membership which normally entitles me to a seat, so I ended up with a seat in Western Stand for $0.

I got on at 11am and picked the WS as my preference, instead of Best Available

Grantysghost
06-04-2021, 06:34 PM

I have Ballarat 2 game membership which normally entitles me to a seat, so I ended up with a seat in Western Stand for $0.

Apparently not, unless I did something wrong (possible).

I shall pose the question to the club, although ok standing.

I did choose section not best available.

bornadog
06-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Apparently not, unless I did something wrong (possible).

I shall pose the question to the club, although ok standing.

I did choose section not best available.

I just took a look using my normal membership card and all that was on offer now are $27 to $59

Eastdog
06-04-2021, 07:32 PM
I’ll be watching this one from home. Looking forward to going once again next Saturday back at Marvel.

choconmientay
06-04-2021, 07:49 PM
Got tix in Northern Stand. A couple of years back when we played at Mars and it was pelting down rain (literally horizontal rain), those sitting in the Eastern Stand were absolutely drenched, so suggest any seats in Western/Northern stands will be better protected.
I guess if you think about it, the weather generally comes from the west/northwest....

:( Got 2 tickets in the EASTERN STAND

josie
06-04-2021, 08:28 PM
View from Western Stand very good. Best viewing ground I've been to.

Despite fact I normally have allocated seat (as Ballarat Member) a little back from front rows in Western Stand, now have one in row B - I think I'll miss elevation but will be closer to the action.

Only 1 to 2 mm rain so hopefully not a drenching. Still gonna take wet weather gear & gloves & beanie just in case.

Think this should be a ripper match (as long as we turn up to play which I think we will).

dalek
06-04-2021, 09:17 PM

I did the same and got row D in the same area my normal seat is but row J

angelopetraglia
06-04-2021, 10:39 PM
Northern Stand. Row E. Hopefully protected if it rains. Looking forward to the drive up the highway and seeing another great performance and hopefully driving back with the four points.

bornadog
06-04-2021, 11:03 PM
View from Western Stand very good. Best viewing ground I've been to.

Despite fact I normally have allocated seat (as Ballarat Member) a little back from front rows in Western Stand, now have one in row B - I think I'll miss elevation but will be closer to the action.

Only 1 to 2 mm rain so hopefully not a drenching. Still gonna take wet weather gear & gloves & beanie just in case.

Think this should be a ripper match (as long as we turn up to play which I think we will).

That seat will be almost on the fence with little cover from roof.

bornadog
06-04-2021, 11:04 PM
I’ll be watching this one from home. Looking forward to going once again next Saturday back at Marvel.

You should go Easty, it is a great ground like the old suburban grounds. You can either drive or take a train, and buses pick you up at the station.

Eastdog
06-04-2021, 11:09 PM
You should go Easty, it is a great ground like the old suburban grounds. You can either drive or take a train, and buses pick you up at the station.

I’ll consider it for our next Ballarat game later in the year. Still a bit hesitant about taking PT at the moment won’t be forever. I’ll bite the bullet one day :)

josie
07-04-2021, 12:37 AM
That seat will be almost on the fence with little cover from roof.

Yes, I thought of that. Pity they cannot give us seats as noted on our membership cards. Been at Mars when it’s been bitterly cold with cheer squad which really is a bleak spot when rain rolls in, and doubt it will be as horrible weather wise.

bornadog
07-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Yes, I thought of that. Pity they cannot give us seats as noted on our membership cards. Been at Mars when it’s been bitterly cold with cheer squad which really is a bleak spot when rain rolls in, and doubt it will be as horrible weather wise.

Last time we played Brisbane there I was in row A seat 1 right up against the fence and Lions interchange. Although it was interesting, it was hard to see with Lions players standing in front of me and also they set up the drinks stand in front of me.

bornadog
07-04-2021, 03:04 PM
Mars Stadium is SOLD OUT!

No further Round 4 tickets will be released for sale. No membership scans or tickets will be available on match day.

Grantysghost
07-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Mars Stadium is SOLD OUT!

No further Round 4 tickets will be released for sale. No membership scans or tickets will be available on match day.

Amazing - is that a first?

I communicated with club regarding my scenario just as an fyi, and we usually don't get the Ballarat games so this is a complementary thank you for last season apparently.

GA for us is standing, and can pay $50+ for seat.

Maybe the rain gods can be kind to me ! I'm kind of looking forward to it, local footy vibes.

jeemak
07-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to standing in the outer, hopefully it's not substantial rain for the sake of the game as much as I want to stay dry!

Go_Dogs
07-04-2021, 04:58 PM
Will be heading along too. First game in Ballarat and as I’ve been out of Vic, my first game for the year.

bornadog
07-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to standing in the outer, hopefully it's not substantial rain for the sake of the game as much as I want to stay dry!

Will be heading along too. First game in Ballarat and as I’ve been out of Vic, my first game for the year.

A real suburban ground feel - let's get a win.

The bulldog tragician
07-04-2021, 06:11 PM
it can be a tad brisk: here is actual footage of my arrival in Ballarat for the Port match in 2018. It was four degrees, with a wind-chill of minus five. Also, we lost.

https://i.postimg.cc/HkKkgj4g/in-snow-orig-1.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Eastdog
07-04-2021, 06:13 PM
For all woofers going enjoy the match in Ballarat! 4-0 start hopefully coming up.

Bulldog4life
08-04-2021, 10:38 AM
I'm ok with standing, old school I like it.

Yep Granty. Beer in one hand and heat pack in the other.

bornadog
09-04-2021, 05:28 PM
ROUND 6

Round 5 INFO to come next week

Ticketing Tips | Interstate ticketing for Round 6 in Canberra (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/900608/ticketing-tips-interstate-ticketing-for-round-6-in-canberra)

Western Bulldogs members residing in New South Wales or the ACT with an interstate five game membership or higher, are eligible to redeem a $0 ticket for the Club’s away match against the GWS Giants at Manuka Oval on Friday 23 April at 7.50pm.

Tickets can be accessed from a protected allocation of seats that are available strictly for Western Bulldogs interstate members.

General public tickets for the Western Bulldogs’ away match in Canberra against the GWS Giants will go on sale via Ticketek from 12pm on Friday 9 April.
For Western Bulldogs fans, or club members that don’t reside in New South Wales or the ACT, the general public on-sale is the best way to secure tickets for the match.

BUY TICKETS | Access the general public ticket on-sale for Round 6 here. (https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GIANTS0621)

For interstate members, and members located in New South Wales and the ACT, below is the essential information you’ll need to redeem your $0 ticket for the match.

1. Your Interstate member barcode?

Western Bulldogs Interstate members, and eligible members ^ residing in New South Wales or the Australian Capital Territory will require their?INTERSTATE?member barcode?to redeem their $0 ticket for the match against the GWS Giants in Canberra.

This barcode will be emailed to interstate and eligible members ^ on Friday afternoon (9 April).

Tickets can either be redeemed in Hill Stand 1 or Hill Stand 2 which are category 2 or 3, respectively. Tickets are subject to capacity and are not guaranteed, so book early to avoid missing out.

Access to the protected Western Bulldogs interstate members allocation of tickets is available here via Ticketek. (https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GIANTS0621) No interstate members will be able to access this allocation until they have received the Friday afternoon email. This email will be sent concurrently to all eligible recipients so no members will be disadvantaged in accessing tickets to the game.

2. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends?

Interstate or eligible members ^ will be able to book up to ten (10) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will be able to do this whilst booking your $0 member ticket so that you sit together.??
Prices for non-members are as follows.

Category
Adult
Concession
Junior
Family

Category 2
$68
$55
$34
$170

Category 3
$50
$40
$25
$125

Category 4
$34
$28
$17
$85

3. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access?

Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access the?stadium?you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketek.
Members will not be able to scan-in to games using their membership card due to contact tracing and social distancing restrictions. Ensure you save your tickets on your phone so you’re ready for match day.

Have you got any further questions??

If you have any further questions regarding away match access, or using your 2021 match, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au (membership@westernbulldogs.com.au)or visit our online FAQs (https://am.ticketmaster.com/bulldogs/faqs#/).

^ Western Bulldogs members residing in New South Wales or the Australian Capital Territory, that hold a membership product valued higher than an interstate five game membership – such as a coterie, 9-game or 6-game home product - are eligible to redeem a $0 ticket for this match.

Anyone wishing to buy in advance for Canberra match

WBFC4FFC
09-04-2021, 10:41 PM
it can be a tad brisk: here is actual footage of my arrival in Ballarat for the Port match in 2018. It was four degrees, with a wind-chill of minus five. Also, we lost.

https://i.postimg.cc/HkKkgj4g/in-snow-orig-1.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Can't make it tomorrow unfortunately but i was there in 2018 and that pic was pretty much how i remember it.

Never been so cold in all of my life, with three layers of jackets on.

I kid you not, someone was on the hill in shorts (and I am someone who wears shorts everyday at home and most times out. That was insane.

Bulldog4life
10-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Can't make it tomorrow unfortunately but i was there in 2018 and that pic was pretty much how i remember it.

Never been so cold in all of my life, with three layers of jackets on.

I kid you not, someone was on the hill in shorts (and I am someone who wears shorts everyday at home and most times out. That was insane.

Should have taken photo. :D

Eastdog
11-04-2021, 09:01 PM
ROUND 5 - Western Bulldogs v Gold Coast SUNS

Sat. 17 Apr. 2021 @ 4:35 pm
Marvel Stadium, Docklands, VIC

Via Ticketmaster

ONSALE TIMES

Tue 13 Apr 2021 @ 13:00
Until:
Wed 14 Apr 2021 @ 9:00

Tue 13 Apr 2021 @ 15:00
Until:

Tue 13 Apr 2021 @ 17:00
Until:

Away Member Onsale
Wed 14 Apr 2021 @ 10:00
Until:
Wed 14 Apr 2021 @ 12:00

General Onsale
Wed. 14 Apr. 2021 @ 13:00

Eastdog
12-04-2021, 08:12 PM
From the club today regarding the ticketing for the match on Saturday:

As a Silver member with Marvel Stadium access, you will be eligible to redeem a ticket to Saturday’s twilight home match against Gold Coast at Marvel Stadium.

The start time of match against the Gold Coast Suns has been pushed-back to 4:35pm (AEST) by the AFL, from the previously published 1:40pm start time.

This week there are two key changes to the on-sale process for members:
Members will be able to purchase guest passes for non-members to sit with them in line with the transaction limit of six (6) tickets.

As part of an enhanced effort to support contract tracing, a name and mobile number must be supplied for every ticket that is purchased or redeemed. For juniors and dependents without a mobile phone, a parent or guardian may supply their number instead.

Below is the essential information you’ll need to redeem your ticket as part of Tuesday’s member priority on-sale window, via Ticketmaster.

1. Your home member barcode

You will require your HOME member barcode to redeem your ticket for Saturday’s match against Gold Coast.

2. Home club member on-sale window

Western Bulldogs Silver members with will have access to redeem their ticket in the Priority 2 home club member on-sale window, between 3pm, Tuesday 13 April and 9am, Wednesday 14 April.
Get Tickets
The preceding Priority 1 window is reserved for Gold Members (Level 2 seating). They will not have access to Silver Member Level 1 seating during their on-sale window.

Upon redeeming a ticket, Silver Members will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per game, per adult or concession ticket; or a $5 fee per game, per ticket for a junior member to secure a seat on Level 2, or they can choose to redeem a ticket on Level 3 for a $0 fee for Marvel Stadium home games. These stadium fees, as previously communicated, were built-in to the cost of reserved seat memberships and have been removed in 2021. This new on-demand ticketing fee structure ensures members only pay for games they attend, delivering significant cost savings.

After the home club member on-sale, remaining tickets will be opened to away club members for purchase from 10am-12pm on Wednesday 14 April. Remaining tickets will then be made available to the general public from 1pm Wednesday 14 April. For Western Bulldogs access members yet to redeem a ticket, this will be a secondary opportunity to access tickets.

3. Selecting your seat

Upon entering the Ticketmaster website via the link above, there are two ways to select a seat.
Select 'Best Available' - You will be allocated the best available seat(s) on Level 1, subject to capacity.
Select a Section - Manually choose your preferred seating location on Level 1, subject to capacity. You will have the option to choose a seat(s) in one of three sections: Level 1 Premium, Wing and Goal. Silver members will also have the option of selecting a $0 ticket on Level 3.
As part of an enhanced effort to support contract tracing, a name and mobile number must be supplied for every ticket that is purchased or redeemed. For juniors and dependents without a mobile phone, a parent or guardian may supply their number instead.

Due to adjustments to 2021 membership as a result of COVID-19, membership this year does not guarantee you a specific seat for the duration of the season.

4. Tickets will be on-sale via Ticketmaster

Tickets for this home match at Marvel Stadium are available via Ticketmaster. If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up now. If you do have Ticketmaster account, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your. password now than have trouble logging in on the day.

5. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends

You will be able to book up to six (6) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will need to submit each individual Silver member barcode as part of the booking process to sit together on Level 1. For this match, you will be able to purchase guest passes for non-members to sit with you at the ticketed rate in line with the transaction limit of six (6) tickets.

Members can check their individual barcodes via their MyBulldogs account here.

6. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access

Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access the stadium you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster. Members will not be able to scan-in to games using their membership card due to contact tracing and social distancing restrictions. Ensure you save your tickets on your phone so you’re ready for match day.

7. Accessible ticketing

Please contact Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Line if you have wheelchair, companion card or special needs booking requirements.

Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating hotline is 1300 446 925 or you can email your requests to accessibletickets@ticketmaster.com.au. Please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details. 
The Ticketmaster Accessible Bookings team are available 9am – 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and 9am – 5pm (AEST) Saturday and Sunday seven days a week.

8. Member scarf and cap collection

For members that chose to use their $20 Bulldog Shop voucher to redeem a 2021 member scarf or cap, a reminder that collection is only possible from VU Whitten Oval and is not available at match day. Members can also choose to have it shipped to them for the cost of postage.

More information on utilising your members Bulldogs Shop voucher can be found here, or by emailing membership@westernbulldogs.com.au.

9. EJ Whitten Social Club

Due to Marvel Stadium’s COVID safe plan, movement within the stadium is limited to the segment in which you are seated. As such, access to the Victory Room is not possible for EJ Whitten Social Club members across the stadium as it has been in previous seasons. Based on this, and AFL recommendations, we will not have a Social Club room forSaturday’s Round 5 This will be reviewed on a round-by-round basis. For any queries regarding EJ Whitten Social Club email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or call 1300 46 36 47. 

If you have any further questions regarding match access for Round 5, or using your 2021 match, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au

Western Bulldogs Membership Team

bornadog
12-04-2021, 08:47 PM
Ticketing Tips | Home member access for Round 5 (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/904324/ticketing-tips-home-member-access-for-round-5)

SonofScray
13-04-2021, 08:42 AM
Can get guest passes with your membership now.

Still doesn’t bring my family and friends back together.

Increase the ticket limit!

Topdog
13-04-2021, 08:44 AM

Just purchase in 2 sets, not ideal but it works easily enough

SonofScray
13-04-2021, 11:28 AM
If you have a mix of membership types the system doesn’t allow you to do that. When we have had sufficient barcodes of the same type and done back to back bookings the closest we could get was about 10 rows apart. Club can’t do much, but hopefully someone in the decision making arena can see these issues as problematic.

Topdog
13-04-2021, 12:25 PM
If you have a mix of membership types the system doesn’t allow you to do that. When we have had sufficient barcodes of the same type and done back to back bookings the closest we could get was about 10 rows apart. Club can’t do much, but hopefully someone in the decision making arena can see these issues as problematic.

Rows dont matter in reality. Just as long as you enter the same gate.

bornadog
13-04-2021, 12:50 PM
Ticketing data trial at two matches in Round Five (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/904403)

The AFL advises that for two matches in Round Five of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season a ticketing data collection trial will take place to assist the league in getting back to 100% capacity for matches in Victoria.

When purchasing tickets online all fans will be required to enter the name and contact number of each person attending the match. Previously fans would only need to enter one person’s details in the attending group.

Should members or fans have dependants they are purchasing for (or someone that doesn’t have a mobile number) they will be able to enter their own contact details on their behalf. Example being a family attending and parent enters their mobile number for the child attending with them.

The aim is to assist the Victorian Government obtaining the contact details of all fans attending to the matches to best assist with contact tracing and fans can be contacted faster and more efficiently in the event of a Covid related outbreak.

A successful trial further mitigates community risk and assists the AFL’s case to get back towards 100% capacity in venues for matches.

The trial will be conducted in Round Five at the following matches:

Carlton vs Port Adelaide, MCG.
Ticketek is the venue ticketing agent.

Western Bulldogs vs Gold Coast SUNS, Marvel Stadium
Ticketmaster is the venue ticketing agent.

AFL Executive General Manager Commercial and Customer Kylie Rogers, thanked fans for their understanding so far this season and share in their enthusiasm to return to full capacity.

“We empathise that fans have had to change the way they may ordinarily purchase tickets and attend matches as we continue to navigate the pandemic and modify our behaviours,” Ms Rogers said.

“Encouragingly the data shows fans have quickly adopted the digital ticketing process, and we thank them for embracing the required change.

“The trial this week will assist us in getting back to 100% capacity as soon as possible and eventually seeing members get back to their beloved reserved seats in stadium.”

The four clubs will be in direct contact with their members to provide further assistance.

It is estimated that adding the contact details in during the ticketing purchase process should add only 30 seconds to one minute to the transaction time.

The AFL continues to work with the Victorian State Government on providing fans a pathway to 100% capacity at the venues.

Eastdog
13-04-2021, 04:17 PM
Redeemed my ticket.

Level 1 Aisle 36 Row N.

Vred
14-04-2021, 12:37 AM
Went to buy tickets for me + gf with membership, kept giving us crap seats, hate how you can't select where you sit.

jeemak
14-04-2021, 01:28 AM
To BAD's post, I get they are telling us that collection of data on this level is to assist in getting to 100% attendances at games but it doesn't tell us how...I mean what behaviour at the ground is actually being changed to make it more safe through folks registering their details at the point of purchase? Are we going to scrap the QR check-in process once at the ground because we're registered by identification and gate entry point as having entered?

If I was a cynic, I would say there is an element of the AFL working with its ticketing provider to reduce instances of ticket sharing among attendees/ members etc. to ensure more people are actually paying to go to games if not actually members.

SonofScray
14-04-2021, 09:41 AM
If I was a cynic, I would say there is an element of the AFL working with its ticketing provider to reduce instances of ticket sharing among attendees/ members etc. to ensure more people are actually paying to go to games if not actually members.
100% that is part of the conversation and strategy. Might not have been the driver for the change but you know that’s being fa gored in as a potential benefit from their end.

Happy Days
14-04-2021, 09:54 AM
Went to buy tickets for me + gf with membership, kept giving us crap seats, hate how you can't select where you sit.

Yeah I’m in Row S this week. I didn’t even know there was a Row S.

comrade
14-04-2021, 10:01 AM

Row S for a Suns game. Spare me.

The ticketing companies strategy of offering **** seats to members so they can sell the good ones to gen admin is so scummy it’s bordering on criminal.

Axe Man
14-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Row S for a Suns game. Spare me.

The ticketing companies strategy of offering **** seats to members so they can sell the good ones to gen admin is so scummy it’s bordering on criminal.

Yep, it's stupid but it seems you are better off waiting for the GA sales window to open before redeeming your members tickets (at least for games that won't be close to capacity).

Grantysghost
14-04-2021, 11:14 AM
They realise they have the captured market of the members, so by leaving some good GA they probably model they can sate their demand with decent seats. If all that was left for GA was the nose bleeds I guess they make no money?

It's really sh1tty practise, but I am trying to understand the market forces at play here.

Eastdog
14-04-2021, 12:05 PM

Yeah got Row C for the Eagles game and Row B for the North game and Row N for this one. This game will hardly sell out.

Ozza
14-04-2021, 12:35 PM
So it clearly doesn't matter if you get online early - in fact, you may be better off waiting.
In previous weeks I was online immediately at the opening times for ticket purchases. Round 1 was in absolute nosebleed. Round 2, was ok - level 2, row P I think.

Yesterday, didn't get a chance to book tickets until 7pm last night - and got Level 2, row A on the half forward flank.

Obviously a good result for me, but absolute rubbish that 'best available' is really not the case when you make the effort to get online straight away.

The Bulldogs Bite
14-04-2021, 12:47 PM
So it clearly doesn't matter if you get online early - in fact, you may be better off waiting.
In previous weeks I was online immediately at the opening times for ticket purchases. Round 1 was in absolute nosebleed. Round 2, was ok - level 2, row P I think.

Yesterday, didn't get a chance to book tickets until 7pm last night - and got Level 2, row A on the half forward flank.

Obviously a good result for me, but absolute rubbish that 'best available' is really not the case when you make the effort to get online straight away.

I've had more luck when I've been specific with my seating.

In the first few rounds I just opted 'best available' and got rubbish, but this week I ticked Level 2 Premium and I got L2 Aisle 32 Row D (ironically close to where my membership seats are).

1eyedog
14-04-2021, 02:00 PM
I missed my member window to purchase a ticket. Does this now mean I can't purchase my ticket at all unless I buy one?

Axe Man
14-04-2021, 02:32 PM
I missed my member window to purchase a ticket. Does this now mean I can't purchase my ticket at all unless I buy one?

No not at all. You can still get your $0 ticket, or upgrade if you wish. You will probably end up with a better seat today than if you booked during the member window.

1eyedog
14-04-2021, 02:44 PM
No not at all. You can still get your $0 ticket, or upgrade if you wish. You will probably end up with a better seat today than if you booked during the member window.

Yeah I did jump on when GA started and got my seat.

Eastdog
14-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Any woofers in Level 1 Aisle 36 :D

Vred
15-04-2021, 12:16 PM
L2 Section 30 - $117 for two tickets (using my membership) to get half, half decent seats. Not happy jan.

The Bulldogs Bite
15-04-2021, 12:25 PM
L2 Section 30 - $117 for two tickets (using my membership) to get half, half decent seats. Not happy jan.

Call 000 - that is criminal.

bornadog
15-04-2021, 12:31 PM

Are you a bronze member?

The Pie Man
15-04-2021, 12:43 PM
Got tickets for my brother & nephew right on 5 PM Tuesday and it was row N Level 3.

Early access for the Eagles game worked (Level 3 row C on the wing) but has seen poor returns since.

Will wait til later in the window next time, which is a joke

Happy Days
15-04-2021, 12:45 PM
So there’s a fee for entry to every match, an inability to get the best seats in a given section, no access to VFL games...so what do we actually get with our memberships again?

azabob
15-04-2021, 12:52 PM
So there’s a fee for entry to every match, an inability to get the best seats in a given section, no access to VFL games...so what do we actually get with our memberships again?

The warm fuzzy feeling.

Was the membership prices reduced this year?

azabob
15-04-2021, 12:54 PM

I would've either gone level three for $0 or said hard pass...

josie
15-04-2021, 01:08 PM
I explored tix for gws match at different times, trying different methods eg best available vs selecting specific areas or cost - despite cost noted in options final cost was extraordinarily high eg be $100 and $200 something per ticket even after selecting lower cost seating areas. Then a few random times could find $34 ticket with $6 booking fee on top of that. Seems criminal that thru can inflate prices in seemingly random way unless it’s a glitch in their system (not like they’ve had long enough to sort it out.....).

Unable to go now anyway but gee it turns you off even thinking about buying tix.

Vred
15-04-2021, 01:08 PM
Are you a bronze member?

Yeah I am

bornadog
15-04-2021, 01:09 PM

What level of membership do you have?

I have Gold Membership which means reserved seats on level 2. Gold was reduced by $120 but I have to pay $10 for a seat on level 2.

Vred
15-04-2021, 01:10 PM

Really starting to wonder that myself, wanted to go because its Bont's 150th but seriously $117 WITH membership for me and my missus is criminal. I hate that you just can't select where you sit anymore, get what your given.

No wonder crowds are down

bornadog
15-04-2021, 01:10 PM
Yeah I am

Level 2 seating has always been around $60 each.

The Pie Man
15-04-2021, 01:51 PM
I’ve been happy to go to away games for free this season, and row C on level 3 for the Eagles game is near equivalent to level 2, just don’t know why it isn’t first in best seats.

Don’t have an issue with the process either, it’s been easy enough for me to navigate, my specific gripe I see as more a Ticketmaster beef at this point.

I used to stand at games, but some level 3 seats at Marvel aren’t as bad as you think

Axe Man
15-04-2021, 02:00 PM
I’ve been happy to go to away games for free this season, and row C on level 3 for the Eagles game is near equivalent to level 2, just don’t know why it isn’t first in best seats.

Don’t have an issue with the process either, it’s been easy enough for me to navigate, my specific gripe I see as more a Ticketmaster beef at this point.

I used to stand at games, but some level 3 seats at Marvel aren’t as bad as you think

Agreed. The only issue I see is with the way they allocate the seats. You can sit on level 3 for $0 as a bronze member, or pay to upgrade to lower level seats as has always been the case. I have even attended 2 away games for next to nothing this year.

Everyone has different preferences, I prefer level 3 to level 1 as long as I'm not right up the back. Level 2 is great but I have only ever sat there when I've got free tickets. Personally I would rather spend the extra on mid strength beer in plastic cups, but that may just be me. :D

1eyedog
15-04-2021, 02:38 PM

The ability to pay Bont enough to keep him at Footscray as opposed to Carlton (cause everyone wats to go to Carlton of course).

SonofScray
17-04-2021, 10:29 PM
So frustrating to be crammed up in the heavens, our group spot in three across a few bays and look across to our spot in normal GA scenarios completely empty.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzKGoH-UUAAi6B7?format=jpg&name=large

bornadog
20-04-2021, 10:36 AM
ROUND 6

Round 5 INFO to come next week

Ticketing Tips | Interstate ticketing for Round 6 in Canberra (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/900608/ticketing-tips-interstate-ticketing-for-round-6-in-canberra)

Western Bulldogs members residing in New South Wales or the ACT with an interstate five game membership or higher, are eligible to redeem a $0 ticket for the Club’s away match against the GWS Giants at Manuka Oval on Friday 23 April at 7.50pm.

Tickets can be accessed from a protected allocation of seats that are available strictly for Western Bulldogs interstate members.

General public tickets for the Western Bulldogs’ away match in Canberra against the GWS Giants will go on sale via Ticketek from 12pm on Friday 9 April.
For Western Bulldogs fans, or club members that don’t reside in New South Wales or the ACT, the general public on-sale is the best way to secure tickets for the match.

BUY TICKETS | Access the general public ticket on-sale for Round 6 here. (https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GIANTS0621)

For interstate members, and members located in New South Wales and the ACT, below is the essential information you’ll need to redeem your $0 ticket for the match.

1. Your Interstate member barcode?

Western Bulldogs Interstate members, and eligible members ^ residing in New South Wales or the Australian Capital Territory will require their?INTERSTATE?member barcode?to redeem their $0 ticket for the match against the GWS Giants in Canberra.

This barcode will be emailed to interstate and eligible members ^ on Friday afternoon (9 April).

Tickets can either be redeemed in Hill Stand 1 or Hill Stand 2 which are category 2 or 3, respectively. Tickets are subject to capacity and are not guaranteed, so book early to avoid missing out.

Access to the protected Western Bulldogs interstate members allocation of tickets is available here via Ticketek. (https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GIANTS0621) No interstate members will be able to access this allocation until they have received the Friday afternoon email. This email will be sent concurrently to all eligible recipients so no members will be disadvantaged in accessing tickets to the game.

2. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends?

Interstate or eligible members ^ will be able to book up to ten (10) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will be able to do this whilst booking your $0 member ticket so that you sit together.??
Prices for non-members are as follows.

Category
Adult
Concession
Junior
Family

Category 2
$68
$55
$34
$170

Category 3
$50
$40
$25
$125

Category 4
$34
$28
$17
$85

3. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access?

Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access the?stadium?you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketek.
Members will not be able to scan-in to games using their membership card due to contact tracing and social distancing restrictions. Ensure you save your tickets on your phone so you’re ready for match day.

Have you got any further questions??

If you have any further questions regarding away match access, or using your 2021 match, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au (membership@westernbulldogs.com.au)or visit our online FAQs (https://am.ticketmaster.com/bulldogs/faqs#/).

^ Western Bulldogs members residing in New South Wales or the Australian Capital Territory, that hold a membership product valued higher than an interstate five game membership – such as a coterie, 9-game or 6-game home product - are eligible to redeem a $0 ticket for this match.

Anyone going to Canberra?

Vred
20-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Anyone going to Canberra?

Me and the missus were really tempted to drive up, but the 1c weather on match day is kinda a turn off

bornadog
26-04-2021, 09:41 AM
ROUND 7

AFL members - all

AFL Members, regardless of their nominated club of support, will have access to reserved seating for Round 7 from 10am AEST, Tuesday, April 27

Westernbulldogs
TBA

Update to come

azabob
26-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Update to come

This does not help trying to plan work meetings around when tickets go on sale!

bornadog
26-04-2021, 10:08 AM
This does not help trying to plan work meetings around when tickets go on sale!

Hopefully they let us know today

comrade
26-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Got tickets in MCC for Friday.

Happy Days
26-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Got tickets in MCC for Friday.

Same. What’s the bat signal to throw up if the toff Tigers losers try to start shit like some Collingwood guys might have possibly done last time?

bornadog
26-04-2021, 12:14 PM
round 7

afl members - all

afl members, regardless of their nominated club of support, will have access to reserved seating for round 7 from 10am aest, tuesday, april 27

westernbulldogs

ticketing tips | away member access for round 7 (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/921641/ticketing-tips-away-member-access-for-round-7)

round 7: mcc member on-sale
mon 26 apr, 9am (aest)

round 7: afl member on-sale
tue 27 apr, 10am (aest)

round 7: club member pre-sale*
home club priority 1 pre-sale: Tue 27 apr, 1pm (aest)
home club priority 2 pre-sale: Tue 27 apr, 3pm (aest)
home club priority 3 pre-sale: Tue 27 apr, 5pm (aest)

away club pre-sale: wed 28 apr, 10am (aest)

round 7:general public on-sale (if tickets remain)
wed 28 apr, 1pm (aest)

update

Eastdog
27-04-2021, 02:04 AM
Will be getting in on Wednesday 10am-12pm as I have the away access.

Axe Man
28-04-2021, 10:15 AM

Hopefully this helps:

Statement: Increase to the number of tickets per transaction for AFL games in Victoria (https://www.afl.com.au/news/603214/statement-increase-to-the-number-of-tickets-per-transaction-for-afl-games-in-victoria?fbclid=IwAR0ccHD40a1e4BOePZnIlT43XCrkREgKAemxtp5bD7 5rwAG4-g1xksLL0Nk)

THE AFL has today announced that fans will now be able to purchase up to 10 tickets per transaction for matches in Victoria to encourage larger families and friendship groups to safely attend and sit together at Victorian venues.

Axe Man
28-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Q8 was the best I could do with my free seats (furthest towards the wing) - don't like sitting behind the goals.

The Bulldogs Bite
28-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Q8 was the best I could do with my free seats (furthest towards the wing) - don't like sitting behind the goals.

Yeah I am not getting much better, but now it's timed me out.

cinder
28-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Yeah I am not getting much better, but now it's timed me out.

Make sure you do 'cancel' if not happy with your seats & search again, I got offered the best seat the 4th time, which I took (row D). But, right up the top, my dad prefers that as he can see the whole ground.

Mantis
28-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Only free tickets I was offered was behind the goals (ground level) at the Punt Rd end so had to upgrade into the top deck of the Ponsford.

Eastdog
28-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Good seat I got. M30 Row X - Ponsford end near the Doggies cheer squad.

HOSE B ROMERO
28-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Have chosen best available single seats but keep getting timed out.

The Pie Man
28-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Got looked after this time - M30

First time I’ve seen ‘Western Bulldogs Allocation’ when booking these

azabob
28-04-2021, 11:31 AM
Took a while for me to get in and got M31 KK.

I just took them didn't bother mucking around.

cinder
28-04-2021, 11:31 AM
This is what I got, didn't realise it was level 1. Oh well, that will be a change. Forgot to quote - but got M30

The Bulldogs Bite
28-04-2021, 11:41 AM
Not looking great. I can't seem to get back in.

Axe Man
28-04-2021, 11:45 AM
There was top deck of the southern stand around Q1 - 8 and bottom of the Ponsford stand behind the goals and in the pocket available when I logged in right at 10am. I preferred the top of the GSS.

dadsgirl16
28-04-2021, 11:48 AM
relatively easy this time..m31 row DD (hope the guy with the drum in our cheer squad leaves it at home!) :)

Eastdog
28-04-2021, 02:44 PM
How did you go in the end TBB and HOSE?

The Bulldogs Bite
28-04-2021, 03:15 PM

Got tickets in the end (M34) which wasn't ideal, but finally got through.

Looking forward to a big one!

HOSE B ROMERO
28-04-2021, 03:20 PM

No luck Easty. Tried for an hour but no luck. Barrack hard and go dogs!

bornadog
28-04-2021, 03:25 PM
No luck Easty. Tried for an hour but no luck. Barrack hard and go dogs!

Have you tried General Public?

HOSE B ROMERO
28-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Have you tried General Public?

Yes BAD tried general public.

Just went back on and got through straight away. Sure the seats are actually on the southern stand roof but i'm not picky. Will strap the telescope to my back.

bornadog
28-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Yes BAD tried general public.

Just went back on and got through straight away. Sure the seats are actually on the southern stand roof but i'm not picky. Will strap the telescope to my back.

At least you are in.

Eastdog
28-04-2021, 08:59 PM
Very good TBB and HOSE. That’s done now for a Dogs win and will be set.

cinder
30-04-2021, 08:47 PM
relatively easy this time..m31 row DD (hope the guy with the drum in our cheer squad leaves it at home!) :)

Your wish wasn’t granted - haha.

Eastdog
02-05-2021, 06:25 PM
Western Bulldogs v Carlton

Sun. 9 May 2021 @ 3:20 pm
Marvel Stadium, Docklands, VIC

ONSALE TIMES

Until: Wed 5 May 2021 @ 9:00

Away Member Onsale

Until: Wed 5 May 2021 @ 12:00

General Onsale

Eastdog
03-05-2021, 01:20 PM
https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/927262/ticketing-tips-home-member-access-for-round-8

Ticketing Tips | Home member access for Round 8
The essential information for home access members ahead of Tuesday’s member on-sale for Sunday afternoon’s home match against Carlton.

Western Bulldogs home members with Marvel Stadium access will be eligible to redeem a ticket to Sunday’s afternoon home match against Carlton.

The home game will be the Bulldogs’ third at Marvel Stadium in season 2021. Bulldogs home members will have access to redeem tickets on Tuesday afternoon (4 May) with the general public ticket on-sale from 1pm, Wednesday (5 May) subject to availability.

Different to earlier 2021 home games, members will now be able to book up to 10 tickets per transaction, including guest passes. The transaction limit has been increased from six tickets per transaction.

Exclusive guest pass and upgrade offers have been made available to each member category for this match:

- Gold Members will be able to access discounted Level 2 guest passes (from $45) until 11:59pm Tuesday 4 May, before they revert to the normal ticketed price.

- Silver Members will be able to access discounted Level 1 guest passes ($25) until 11:59pm Tuesday 4 May, before they revert to the normal ticketed price.

- Bronze Members will be able to upgrade to Level 1 Goals seats for $10, subject to availability.

Below is the essential information you’ll need to redeem your ticket as part of Tuesday’s member priority on-sale window, via Ticketmaster.

You will require your HOME member barcode to redeem your ticket for Sunday’s match against Carlton. An email will be sent to all home access members on Monday morning (May 3) containing this.
If you have not received this email by Monday afternoon, please contact membership@westernbulldogs.com.au with your correct email address using the subject line ‘Please update my email’.

Members can check their individual barcodes themselves too, via their MyBulldogs account here.

Western Bulldogs home access members will have the opportunity to redeem their ticket across one of three on-sale windows, opening on Tuesday afternoon (4 May) and all closing at 9am on Wednesday 5 May. These on-sale windows are as follows.

Tuesday, 4 May, 1pm: Western Bulldogs Members

- 1pm | Priority 1 - Gold Members

- 3pm | Priority 2 - Silver Members

- 5pm | Priority 3 - Bronze, Country, Interstate, Ballarat Members

* All off-sale at 9am Wednesday 5 May.

Coterie members received their own direct booking email for function room access last Thursday (29 April) from the Club, which must be completed by 5pm on 4 May. Please contact the Corporate Sales team if you are a coterie member and haven’t received the email with the booking form.

The on-sale windows for each respective membership category are expected to have minimal impact on the subsequent windows. Seats will be withheld to ensure tickets are available for each priority window. The Priority 1 window is reserved for Gold Members (Level 2 seating), Priority 2 for Silver Members and Priority 3 for Bronze, Ballarat, Interstate and Country members.

Gold members looking to redeem a ticket* on Level 2 will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per seat ($5 for juniors). Alternatively, Gold members can redeem a ticket at a $0 fee on Level 3*.

Silver members looking to redeem a ticket* on Level 1 will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per seat ($5 for juniors). Alternatively, Silver members can redeem a ticket at a $0 fee no charge on Level 3*.

Bronze, Country, Interstate and Ballarat 4 game members will be able to redeem a ticket at a $0 fee on Level 3*. To redeem a $0 ticket, members must select the section Level 3 and then choose a seat(s) in either the Premium or Beyond Premium category, subject to capacity.

Stadium fees for Gold and Silver members were previously built-in to the cost of reserved seat memberships and have been removed in 2021. This new on-demand ticketing fee structure ensures members only pay for games they attend. A Western Bulldogs membership in 2021 will cost an average of $16 less per game than the equivalent membership products of other Marvel Stadium tenant Clubs, even once the $10 stadium fee has been applied.

*Subject to capacity

3. Tickets will be on-sale via Ticketmaster

Tickets for this home match at Marvel Stadium are available via Ticketmaster. If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up now. If you do have Ticketmaster account, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your password now than have trouble logging in on the day.

4. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends

You will be able to book up to ten (10) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will need to submit each home barcode as part of the booking process to sit together.
Members wishing to sit together must have the same tier of membership product. Gold Members can only book with Gold Members to access Level 2 seating; Silver Members can only book with Silver Members to access Level 1 seating; Bronze, Interstate, Country and Ballarat members can only book with one another to access Level 3 seating.
For this match, members will be able to purchase guest passes for non-members to sit with them at the ticketed rate.

5. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access

Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access the stadium, you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster.
Members will not be able to scan into games using their membership card due to contact tracing and social distancing restrictions. Ensure you save your tickets on your phone so you’re ready for match day.
If you’re a last-minute decision-maker, you can redeem tickets at the game and on game day, from your phone via Ticketmaster or the Ticketmaster App.

6. Accessible Seating

Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating hotline is 1300 446 925 or you can email your requests to accessibletickets@ticketmaster.com.au. Please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details.

7. EJ Whitten Social Club Room won’t operate at Round 8

Due to Marvel Stadium’s COVID safe plan, movement within the stadium is limited to the segment in which you are seated. As such, access to the Victory Room is not possible for EJ Whitten Social Club members across the stadium as it has been in previous seasons.
Based on this, and AFL recommendations, we will not have a Social Club room for Saturday’s Round 8 match.
This will be reviewed on a round-by-round basis. For any queries regarding EJ Whitten Social Club email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or call 1300 46 36 47

8. Member scarf and cap collection
For members that chose to use their $20 Bulldog Shop voucher to redeem a 2021 member scarf or cap, a reminder that collection is only possible from VU Whitten Oval and is not available at match day. Members can also choose to have it shipped to them for the cost of postage.

If you have any further questions regarding Round 8 match access, or using your 2021 membership, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or visit our online FAQs.

WBFC4FFC
03-05-2021, 08:04 PM
For some reason, I never received an e-mail from the Club today regarding the ticketing for this week's match.

GVGjr
03-05-2021, 08:09 PM
For some reason, I never received an e-mail from the Club today regarding the ticketing for this week's match.

Perhaps check your spam folder

WBFC4FFC
03-05-2021, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the tip but not there either.

I have the Barcode so i should be fine.

HOSE B ROMERO
04-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Happy with Aisle 35 level 1

Happy Days
04-05-2021, 04:30 PM
What a shock that no rows in the front half of the alphabet seem to be available again.

bornadog
04-05-2021, 04:34 PM
What a shock that no rows in the front half of the alphabet seem to be available again.

Ticketing companies are pathetic.

Last time we played Marvel, I was on level 2, row J. All the rows in front of me, in my aisle were almost empty except for half a dozen people.

comrade
04-05-2021, 04:39 PM
Just wait until tomorrow or Thursday before getting tickets.

Eastdog
04-05-2021, 04:57 PM
Got my ticket.

Level 1 Aisle 36 Row B.

The Pie Man
04-05-2021, 07:09 PM
L3, 38, Row Q

Not ideal, but wing for free I’ll take (I guess)

Eastdog
05-05-2021, 02:32 PM
From the CEO this morning via email:

I hope you’ve enjoyed the start to this AFL season, which prior to Round 7 had been our Club’s most successful start to a season in 75 years. Despite the loss to the Tigers last week, we trust you’ve enjoyed watching the team put together some impressive wins. We’ve loved having our members and fans back at the footy and your energy and passion has been felt by all of us at the Club.

Earlier today the AFL announced that from Round 9, club members with a reserved seat entitlement will be able to return to their traditional reserved seat. Due to reduced venue capacities and contact tracing requirements, clubs have not yet been able to deliver this entitlement to members who have purchased a reserved seat as part of their 2021 package. As the last fortnight in Western Australia has also shown, the challenges of dealing with COVID-19 and its impact on crowds means this ever-present threat continues to loom.

As you know, our Club made a different decision at the end of last year to remove the reserved seat from our 2021 products given we could not guarantee the delivery of this benefit. With the changes made to our model in 2021, it is not possible for the Club to reassign members their traditional reserved seat for the balance of this AFL season.

In developing our model, we ultimately didn’t want you paying for a benefit we could not guarantee you’d receive, and particularly in context of the 2020 season where so many of you generously pledged your membership to the Club despite not being able to attend AFL matches. The model we implemented has meant rather than being charged these reserved seat fees upfront, Gold and Silver members only pay for games attended, and through a $10 stadium fee ($5 juniors) at the point of purchase.

Clubs across the industry have all taken different approaches to their membership models in 2021, which has seen a significant impact on membership revenue and yield and we have been no different. The impact on us is also attributable to the Club consciously pricing our key membership products more affordably than other Marvel Stadium tenant clubs to provide more value after the challenges of 2020.

At the same time, the value and flexibility offered within the model has no doubt been a key factor in helping us achieve our highest ever membership renewal rate at almost 90%, as we close in on 45,000 members for only the second time in our history. We’ve also welcomed over 10,000 new and returning members with many selecting products only available as a result of the changes made to the model.

While members have not been able to sit in their traditional reserved seat this year, the model enables other benefits we hope have provided some value to you, in addition to the reduced membership costs. This includes your ability to purchase member guest passes to attend the game with friends and family who are not members. Through our priority member on sale yesterday and ahead of Sunday’s game against Carlton, we were pleased to see more than 1600 Gold and Silver members take up the opportunity to purchase guest passes for family and friends. We plan to extend this guest pass benefit for the duration of the season and will confirm these details ahead of our next home game against St Kilda in Round 10.

We appreciate and acknowledge that some members have been challenged by the ticketing process which has been in place for all clubs this season. We’re encouraged by the fact that many of you have now adapted well to this change and the weekly on-sale process has become much easier. Along with the recent increase of transaction limits of 10 tickets, ticket on-sales from Round 9 will be blocked in groups of two rounds (eg. Round 9 and 10), so you can purchase tickets up to a fortnight in advance.  

Our intent remains to provide a fixed reserved seat option for members from the 2022 season, and we look forward to providing this opportunity to you.

We are also exploring the possibility of providing members the opportunity to secure a fixed seat (not a member’s traditional reserved seat) for our final four Marvel Stadium home matches, beginning with our Round 16 match against North Melbourne. Further information will be communicated as details are confirmed.

We thank you for your ongoing support of the Club which is critical to assisting us to be as successful as we can both on and off the field. Your support means everything to us, and we remain grateful to the almost 45,000 members who have joined us on our journey in season 2021. We hope to see you at Marvel Stadium on Sunday afternoon in full voice as we look to return to the winners’ list against Carlton.

Ameet Baines
Chief Executive Officer

Mofra
05-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Got my ticket.

Last game I moved seats at quarter time and sat with someone I recognised anyway.

G-Mo77
05-05-2021, 03:33 PM
From the CEO this morning via email:
Earlier today the AFL announced that from Round 9, club members with a reserved seat entitlement will be able to return to their traditional reserved seat. Due to reduced venue capacities and contact tracing requirements, clubs have not yet been able to deliver this entitlement to members who have purchased a reserved seat as part of their 2021 package. As the last fortnight in Western Australia has also shown, the challenges of dealing with COVID-19 and its impact on crowds means this ever-present threat continues to loom.

As you know, our Club made a different decision at the end of last year to remove the reserved seat from our 2021 products given we could not guarantee the delivery of this benefit. With the changes made to our model in 2021, it is not possible for the Club to reassign members their traditional reserved seat for the balance of this AFL season.

What garbage. They can flick the switch and give members their seats back but why would they want to, they're giving us a "discounted" rate and they may lose a bit of coin not to mention public purchasing and family/friends discounts etc seems like a bit of a golden goose. I mean gosh, why would they want to give back to us after last year?

We are also exploring the possibility of providing members the opportunity to secure a fixed seat (not a member’s traditional reserved seat) for our final four Marvel Stadium home matches, beginning with our Round 16 match against North Melbourne. Further information will be communicated as details are confirmed.

Translation. We've bled for most of the season and now we can afford to give you the seats similar to what you should be able to get from round 9 onwards.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
05-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Yeah I can’t see why our seats can’t be reinstated

The Bulldogs Bite
05-05-2021, 10:23 PM
Agreed - that's rubbish.

bornadog
10-05-2021, 03:32 PM
ROUND 10 - May 22nd

Ticketing Tips | Home member access for Round 10 (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/933109/ticketing-tips-home-member-access-for-round-10)

Western Bulldogs home members with Marvel Stadium access will be eligible to redeem a ticket to the Round 10 home match against St Kilda.

The home game will be the Bulldogs’ third at Marvel Stadium in season 2021. Bulldogs home members will have access to redeem tickets on Tuesday afternoon (11 May) with the general public ticket on-sale from 1pm, Wednesday (12 May) subject to availability.

Different to earlier 2021 home games, members will now be able to book up to 10 tickets per transaction, including guest passes. The transaction limit has been increased from six tickets per transaction.

The Club is also pleased to confirm that each member category will have access to set guest pass prices for the remainder of the season.

You will require your HOME member barcode to redeem your ticket for the Round 10 (Saturday May 22) against St Kilda. An email will be sent to all home access members on Monday, May 10 containing this.
If you have not received this email by Monday afternoon, please contact membership@westernbulldogs.com.au with your correct email address using the subject line ‘Please update my email’.

Members can check their individual barcodes themselves too via their MyBulldogs account here.

Western Bulldogs home access members will have the opportunity to redeem their ticket across one of three on-sale windows, opening on Tuesday afternoon (May 11) and all closing at 9am, Wednesday May 12.These on-sale windows are as follows:
Tuesday, May 11, 1pm: Western Bulldogs Members

· 1pm | Priority 1 - Gold Members

· 3pm | Priority 2 - Silver Members

· 5pm | Priority 3 - Bronze, Country, Interstate, Ballarat Members

All off sale at 9am on Wednesday May 12.

Coterie Members

Coterie members will receive their own direct booking email for function room access this coming Thursday (13 May) from the Club, which must be completed by 5pm on May 18. Please contact the Corporate Sales team if you are a coterie member and you haven’t received the email with the booking form.

The on-sale windows for each respective membership category are expected to have minimal impact on the subsequent windows. Seats will be withheld to ensure tickets are available for each priority window. The Priority 1 window is reserved for Gold Members (Level 2 seating), Priority 2 for Silver Members and Priority 3 for Bronze, Ballarat, Interstate and Country members.

Gold members looking to redeem a ticket* on Level 2 will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per seat ($5 for juniors). Alternatively, Gold members can redeem a ticket at a $0 fee on Level 3*.

Silver members looking to redeem a ticket* on Level 1 will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per seat ($5 for juniors). Alternatively, Silver members can redeem a ticket at a $0 fee no charge on Level 3*.

Bronze, Country, Interstate and Ballarat 4 game members will be able to redeem a ticket at a $0 fee on Level 3*. To redeem a $0 ticket, members must select the section Level 3 and then choose a seat(s) in either the Premium or Beyond Premium category, subject to capacity.

Stadium fees for Gold and Silver members were previously built-in to the cost of reserved seat memberships and have been removed in 2021. This new on-demand ticketing fee structure ensures members only pay for games they attend. A Western Bulldogs membership in 2021 will cost an average of $16 less per game than the equivalent membership products of other Marvel Stadium tenant Clubs, even once the $10 stadium fee has been applied.

*Subject to capacity

3. Tickets will be on-sale via Ticketmaster

Tickets for this home match at Marvel Stadium are available via Ticketmaster. If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up now. If you do have Ticketmaster account, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your password now than have trouble logging in on the day.

4. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends
You will be able to book up to ten (10) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will need to submit each home barcode as part of the booking process to sit together.

5. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access
Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access the stadium, you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster.

If you’re a last-minute decision-maker, you can redeem tickets at the game and on game day, from your phone via Ticketmaster or the Ticketmaster App.

6. Accessible Seating

Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating hotline is 1300 446 925, or you can email your requests to accessibletickets@ticketmaster.com.au. Please ensure you include the event name, venue, date and time along with your contact details.

NOTE SAINTS MATCH TICKETS ON SALE TUESDAY 11th (TOMORROW)