PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Timmy on 50 games

Bumper Bulldogs
02-04-2021, 11:57 AM
Tim English plays his 50th game against Norf today. That seems to have Kuan very quickly. He has had a few ups and downs but has shown the footy world he will be a gun for many genes to come

Congested snd best of luck today Timmy.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
02-04-2021, 09:22 PM
Timmy played his role beautifully today. Took a couple of big grabs between the arcs and took some inside 50 whilst kicking truly 3 times. He is really going to be crucial if he can replicate that sort of game in big matches going forward.

macca
02-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Timmy fwd craft and marking is really starting to show. I am really excited to see more when everything clicks for him. Tall, agile, and good below his knees. A good mark and decent kick, and has a decent tank. Martin has really allowed him to build out his game. Well done Tim on 50 games

comrade
03-04-2021, 10:42 AM
North had 2 blokes over 190cm in their back line and both had their hands full with Naughts and Bruce, so it left English in the perfect sweet spot and he took advantage with a career high haul. I wouldn't mind him floating back into defence a little more next week to give Keath and Young a chop out.

DOG GOD
03-04-2021, 10:44 AM
North had 2 blokes over 190cm in their back line and both had their hands full with Naughts and Bruce, so it left English in the perfect sweet spot and he took advantage with a career high haul. I wouldn't mind him floating back into defence a little more next week to give Keath and Young a chop out.

I think either English or Martin need to play this role, helping out in defence. Daniher/Hipwood will be a handful. They WILL get opportunities. Let’s just hope they spray more than they kick.

merantau
03-04-2021, 10:54 AM
Tim had an excellent game. Rinse and repeat for 100th, 150th, 200th ... and so on.